Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Messing Around WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Yesterday at 9:49 pm

» Dark One
by TheDarkOne Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:43 pm

» Twins? Or Crazy? (Eligor Medinae & Abyzol Medinae) (To Be Announced)
by Bleuenn Bosser Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:26 pm

» Three on a Match
by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:03 pm

» Thread Moving Requests
by Cassidi Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:44 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

Messing Around

Go down

Messing Around Empty Messing Around

Post by wes Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:14 am

Got bored and edited a simple template I found. Feel free to use it but don't remove the credits.

replying to @someonecredits

Ever since I was young, your word is the word that always won Worry and wake the ones you love phone call I'd rather not receive, please use my body while I sleep My lungs are fresh and yours to keep Kept clean and they will let you breathe Is this the way a toy feels When its batteries run dry? I am the watch you always wear But you forget to wind Nobody plans to be half a world away at times like these So I sat alone and waited out the night The best part of what has happened was the part I must have missed So I'm asking you to shine it on and stick around I'm not writing my goodbyes

I submit no excuse if this is what I have to do I owe you every day I wake, if I could I would shrink myself And sink through your skin to your blood cells Remove whatever makes you hurt, but I am too weak to be your cure Is this the way a toy feels When its batteries run dry? I am the watch you always wear But you forget to wind Nobody plans to be half a world away at times like these So I sat alone and waited out the night The best part of what has happened was the part I must have missed So I'm asking you to shine it on and stick around I'm not writing my goodbyes

I'm not letting you check out, you will beat this starting now And you will always be around I'm there to monitor your breathing I will watch you while you're sleeping I will keep you safe and sound Does anybody remember back When you were very young? Did you ever think that you Would be this blessed? Nobody plans to be half a world away at times like these So I sat alone and waited out the night The best part of what has happened was the part I must have missed So I'm asking you to shine it on and stick around I'm not writing my goodbyes

Code:
<div align="center"><table style="border-collapse:separate;border-color:#1e1e1e;border-spacing:10px;height:200px;width:450px;background-color:#ffffff;"><tbody><tr><td style="border:1px solid #a6a6a6;padding:10px;padding-left:50px;padding-right:50px;padding-bottom:30px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#6b6b6b;"><div style="border-bottom:1px solid #4b6661;font-size:10px;font-family:trebuchet ms;padding:15px;text-transform:lowercase;text-align:right;"><b>replying to</b> <b>@someone</b> • <b><a href="http://adoxographyv2.boards.net/user/3784">credits</a></b></div>
Ever since I was young, your word is the word that always won Worry and wake the ones you love phone call I'd rather not receive, please use my body while I [b]sleep[/b] My lungs are fresh and yours to keep Kept clean and they will let you breathe Is this the way a toy feels When its batteries run dry? I am the watch you always wear But you forget to wind Nobody plans to be half a world away at times like these So I sat alone and waited out the night [i]The best part of what has happened was the part I must have missed[/i] So I'm asking you to shine it on and stick around I'm not writing my goodbyes

I submit no excuse if this is what I have to do I owe you every day I wake, if I could I would shrink myself And sink through your skin to your blood cells [u]Remove whatever makes you hurt,[/u] but I am too weak to be your cure Is this the way a toy feels When its batteries run dry? I am the watch you always wear But you forget to wind Nobody plans to be half a world away at times like these So I sat alone and waited out the night The best part of what has happened was the part I must have missed So I'm asking you to shine it on and stick around I'm not writing my goodbyes

I'm not letting you check out, you will beat this starting now And you will always be around I'm there to monitor your breathing I will watch you while you're sleeping I will keep you safe and sound Does anybody remember back When you were very young? Did you ever think that you Would be this blessed? Nobody plans to be half a world away at times like these So I sat alone and waited out the night The best part of what has happened was the part I must have missed So I'm asking you to shine it on and stick around I'm not writing my goodbyes
</td></tr><tr><td style="border:0px solid #4b6661;padding:10px;background-color:#4b6661;font-family:georgia;color:#fff;text-shadow:#000 2px 2px;font-size:25px;font-style:italic;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;"></td></tr></tbody></table>
</div>
wes
wes

VylderGold : 95075

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum