Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Just letting you know… WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Statsheet Creation : Requests & Updates
by Amber Thornar Sun May 22, 2022 7:59 pm

» Shadows Hunt Demons Too! [OPEN]
by Eligor Medinae Sun May 22, 2022 5:55 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Sat May 21, 2022 10:22 am

» It's good to be home... maybe
by Nemarius the Watcher Fri May 20, 2022 7:54 pm

» Fairy Tail RP
by Guest Fri May 20, 2022 8:47 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

Just letting you know…

Go down

Just letting you know… Empty Just letting you know…

Post by Damian Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:30 am

Hello, everyone. Posting will slow down for me considerably. My father had a stroke a few months back and all seven daughters aren’t old enough to care for him. His ex-wife does not desire the responsibility, which is understandable, as he was a man who basically burned all his bridges with everyone outside his family including my own.

We decided to take him in. My father is the sort of man that if I had been in his shoes or worse he would have left me to suffer alone and, perhaps, neglected to attend my funeral ever. So this will be a trying time for me and also a strange chance at rekindling our very broken relationship. This requires many changes in my house, you know, and certainly a cause for them in my life.

Half of his body is paralyzed, so the instant I get off work I will have to tend to his needs. Naturally my posting will diminish during my free time. It hasn’t happened quite yet, but they are working on getting everything settled on their end as he needs to be flown in from his state to ours. My time will be spent making arrangements and adjustments to even the structuring of the house. We need to make it ramp-friendly.

In addition, my contract may end without the possibility of extension for March of this year. If that should happen, then my time for posting will be cut short because that would mean finding a job that’s actually out there. Less time on the discord.

With that being said, I will find a way to work around this change rather than leave the site. This is such a lovely place. It’s a safe zone of creativity, friendship and butts.

I will keep you updated.
Damian
Damian

VylderGold : 296

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum