Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
It All Ends Now [Sage] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Quest Turn In
by Shane Today at 2:23 pm

» Kids In America - AU Digimon RP
by Guest Today at 1:19 pm

» Quest Sign Up
by Iris Today at 7:31 am

» Jamie Sunderland
by Iris Today at 7:30 am

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Iris Today at 7:26 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
Iris
It All Ends Now [Sage] I_vote_lcapIt All Ends Now [Sage] I_voting_barIt All Ends Now [Sage] I_vote_rcap 
Nessa Cordelia Lux
It All Ends Now [Sage] I_vote_lcapIt All Ends Now [Sage] I_voting_barIt All Ends Now [Sage] I_vote_rcap 
Leon Hoffman
Percy
Shane
wes
Sivaas
Saeven
Cassidi
Cole

Donations

It All Ends Now [Sage]

Go down

It All Ends Now [Sage] Empty It All Ends Now [Sage]

Post by Cole Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:52 am

COLE

"Are you... Sage?"

Dressed in a brown woolen cloak, a young man of unimpressive stature stood at the merchant's stand in the middle of the town square. The hood on his cloak was a size too large for him, and while the features above his nose were concealed, you could see how well taken care of he was beneath. Unlike the ruffians and commonfolk he waded through on his way to this merchant, his lips weren't chafed and chapped—but peachy and soft like the rest of his skin. His hair was long for a man, too short to drape over his shoulders, but dangled past his neck like strands of oaky brown silk. Normally, it'd be tied up into a bun, but like the last few days, it was becoming a mess.

Cole slightly rose his head as he patiently waited for the merchant's reply, revealing just a small sight of his stunning shamrock eyes, similar to that of emeralds or some other jewel. But the expression on his shadowed face seemed dull—stunted. The way he stared at the merchant's wares with unwavering interest, there was resolve in his eyes fueled by a conviction like no other. The look on his face was lost and unemotional, and yet it seemed like he was here for more than just an errand.

Three days ago, he would've never entertained the thought of murder. Just earlier today, he would've never thought he'd take the first step of carrying it out for real.

WC: 249 | Total WC: 249 | WC Needed: ??? @ ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Cole
Cole

VylderGold : 341

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum