Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

Thread Moving Requests

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Rowan Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:58 am

Thread Link: Rowan
Reason for Moving: You know what they say, when inspiration hits. Give your character siblings.
Rowan
Rowan

Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 21249
Posts : 47
Join date : 2021-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:41 am

Rowan wrote:Thread Link: Rowan
Reason for Moving: You know what they say, when inspiration hits. Give your character siblings.

Exactly. Gotchu <3
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Bahadur Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:44 am

Thread Link: Bahadur
Reason for Moving: Need to fix a couple mistakes in his characterisation
Bahadur
Bahadur

VylderGold : 523
Posts : 25
Join date : 2021-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:27 pm

Bahadur wrote:Thread Link: Bahadur
Reason for Moving: Need to fix a couple mistakes in his characterisation

Claiming~
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Nemarius the Watcher Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:04 pm

Thread Link: Nemarius
Reason for Moving: As a wise person once said. You know what they say, when inspiration hits. Give your character siblings.
Nemarius the Watcher
Nemarius the Watcher

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 1300
Posts : 45
Join date : 2021-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:30 am

Nemarius the Watcher wrote:Thread Link: Nemarius
Reason for Moving: As a wise person once said. You know what they say, when inspiration hits. Give your character siblings.

Snatched!
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Yoruen Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:50 pm

Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t716-shane-ardere
Reason for Moving: I would like to rework Shane Ardere's entire character
Yoruen
Yoruen

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 34559
Posts : 82
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by wes Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:29 am

Thread Link: Priestly Visit
Reason for Moving: Archive. Member isn't around anymore.

Thread Link: Solomon or Dives?
Reason for Moving: Archive. Member isn't around anymore.

Thread Link: The Custom Job
Reason for Moving: Archive. Member isn't around anymore.
wes
wes

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 95233
Posts : 135
Join date : 2021-04-29
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:21 am

Shane wrote:Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t716-shane-ardere
Reason for Moving: I would like to rework Shane Ardere's entire character

wes wrote:Thread Link: Priestly Visit
Reason for Moving: Archive. Member isn't around anymore.

Thread Link: Solomon or Dives?
Reason for Moving: Archive. Member isn't around anymore.

Thread Link: The Custom Job
Reason for Moving: Archive. Member isn't around anymore.

Claiming!

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by wes Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:27 pm


Thread Link: The Bros
Reason for Moving: Minor edit.

Thread Link: Saeven
Reason for Moving: Whole family incoming.
wes
wes

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 95233
Posts : 135
Join date : 2021-04-29
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:35 am

wes wrote:
Thread Link: The Bros
Reason for Moving: Minor edit.

Thread Link: Saeven
Reason for Moving: Whole family incoming.

Yehh.

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Yoruen Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:21 pm

Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Reason for Moving: Please archive this, I would like to rework on Shane's statsheet. Thanks!
Yoruen
Yoruen

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 34559
Posts : 82
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:56 pm

Shane wrote:Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Reason for Moving: Please archive this, I would like to rework on Shane's statsheet. Thanks!

Archived at the User's Request~
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Ashelyn Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:33 pm

Thread Link: boop
Reason for Moving: rework
Ashelyn
Ashelyn

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 4700
Posts : 59
Join date : 2021-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:33 pm

Anastasia wrote:Thread Link: boop
Reason for Moving: rework

noice
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Shen Kadokawa Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:01 pm

Thread Link: Shen uwu
Reason for Moving: Archive plz
Shen Kadokawa
Shen Kadokawa

VylderGold : 2128
Posts : 17
Join date : 2021-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:11 pm

Shen Kadokawa wrote:Thread Link: Shen uwu
Reason for Moving: Archive plz

Okie

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Damian Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:45 pm

Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t384-karimah
Reason for Moving: I may need to edit her history greatly and personality. I’m also wanting to add another character under her account. Uwu, please.
Damian
Damian

VylderGold : 484
Posts : 15
Join date : 2021-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Kyr Artanis Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:16 am

Thread Link: Kyrenai Artanis
Reason for Moving: CPRing this into existence again
Kyr Artanis
Kyr Artanis

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 614
Posts : 32
Join date : 2021-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Cassidi Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:57 am

Thread Link: Cassidi
Reason for Moving: Wanted to edit a couple things about her.
avatar
Cassidi

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 15019
Posts : 70
Join date : 2021-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:33 pm

Damian wrote:Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t384-karimah
Reason for Moving: I may need to edit her history greatly and personality. I’m also wanting to add another character under her account. Uwu, please.

Kyr Artanis wrote:Thread Link: Kyrenai Artanis
Reason for Moving: CPRing this into existence again

Cassidi wrote:Thread Link: Cassidi
Reason for Moving: Wanted to edit a couple things about her.

Claiming all of these!
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Syril Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:19 am

Thread Link:https://www.vyldermire.com/t862-syril
Reason for Moving: Changing him to Adventurer's Guild and also adding his father to the account
Syril
Syril

VylderGold : 339
Posts : 9
Join date : 2022-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:49 am

Syril wrote:Thread Link:https://www.vyldermire.com/t862-syril
Reason for Moving: Changing him to Adventurer's Guild and also adding his father to the account

Moving!

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Louie Calvin Klein Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:43 am

Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t639-louie-calvin-klein
Reason for Moving: Adding Ahote
Louie Calvin Klein
Louie Calvin Klein

VylderGold : 546
Posts : 20
Join date : 2021-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thread Moving Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread Moving Requests

Post by Iris Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:46 am

Louie Calvin Klein wrote:Thread Link: https://www.vyldermire.com/t639-louie-calvin-klein
Reason for Moving: Adding Ahote

Let's goooo!

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum