Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Jett and Nori WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Quest Turn In
by Shane Today at 2:23 pm

» Kids In America - AU Digimon RP
by Guest Today at 1:19 pm

» Quest Sign Up
by Iris Today at 7:31 am

» Jamie Sunderland
by Iris Today at 7:30 am

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Iris Today at 7:26 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
Iris
Jett and Nori I_vote_lcapJett and Nori I_voting_barJett and Nori I_vote_rcap 
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Leon Hoffman
Percy
Shane
wes
Sivaas
Saeven
Cassidi
Cole

Donations

Jett and Nori

Go down

Jett and Nori Empty Jett and Nori

Post by Jett Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:32 am

JETT

General

Alias/Nicknames: J
Race: Gaiyan
Sub-species: Creature of Olde
Gender / Sexuality: Male/ Undecided
Alignment: Adventurer's Guild
Faction: N/A

Persona

Personality: Jett's life is quiet chaos. He comes off as shy, but that's not really it. Due to being overshadowed, he's just fine with staying in the background. He gets intrusive thoughts often, leading to his behavior to be a bit unpredictable. Sometimes he can control the impulses, sometimes he can't. Though he was one of the more attractive males in his underwater community, his random quirks, dark humor, and preference for darker things sometimes put them off. He's not excessively creepy, but his darker preferences combined with occasionally spoken intrusive thoughts would shatter the hunky thirst trap image they had of him. Even his sister policed his behavior a lot to make their duo more universally acceptable, but it was frustrating to always be stifled creatively. The more his sister put on an act, the more he stubbornly stuck to either being his authentic self or shut off entirely. If left to his own devices, he'll write interesting dark songs and sing in minor keys and say whatever pops into his head, causing a whole bunch of misunderstandings. It keeps life spicy though, so usually he's rather unapologetic. While not generally violent, he's very protective over his sister when he's with her, even though he insists she's a gremlin.

History: Jett and his sister Nori were a two man show for most of their lives, something Jett actually really enjoyed and was comfortable with. While he initially wished to sing as well as play instruments, he relinquished it to his glory-hog sister and took to the background, becoming slightly insecure about his vocal abilities due to constant comparisons and being deemed the inferior of the two. However, his happy little bubble was popped when his sister impulsively took off to the bright lights of Rivengate in Mirinah, a decision that earned her no small about of ire from the local sea community. However, though he considered her a dishonest demon most of the time, he couldn't help but admire her tenacity. After sticking around and floundering with local militia efforts, deciding that wasn't his thing, and trips to nearby islands to try and find his place, he found a small amount of success with pirates and merchants enjoying his music. In time he began to cautiously sing again, earning him a small amount of fame. Emboldened, he decided to see if he could build up fame in other places as well, hoping to join up and stand on equal footing with his sister in Rivengate one day on his own terms.

♆ Wind
♆ Unpredictability

Dislikes:
♆ Bright lights
♆ Land food
♆ Carbonated drinks

Goal/Aspiration: Going around and playing his music, meeting new people and getting into some interesting situations. He would eventually like to be as famous as his sister, if not join back up with her as equals.

Key Fear/Adversary: Sometimes he wonders if he'll ever give into the intrusive thoughts, and what the implications of that are. He doesn't mean any harm, but recognizes that he is capable of it, which frightens him.

Appearance

Height: 6'0"
Body Type: Fit
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Skin Tone: Pale

Overall Appearance:
♆:
Jett and Nori 0353c7e480fd11afff1130b06b7151c8

NORI

General

Alias/Nicknames: Pearl of the Sea, Princess Bubble-chan,  Sirena
Gender / Sexuality: Female/ Undecided

Persona

Personality: Being very musical by nature, it is only natural that someone like Nori would crave the spotlight. Singing for others has always been her niche, and she gets a lot of pleasure and validation from compliments and praise. As such, she's become quite confident and vain, though she hides these behind a more palatable public persona. In a sense she's split into two part. Her real self is critical, sassy, snarky, shrewd, and uncouth. The version of herself she projects is one of the humble and shy darling, cute and perfect, soft and sweet. It's the stark difference between sour gummy worms and strawberry mochi. Though her idol persona is largely fake, she takes a lot of joy in playing the part on stage and generally in front of her fans, though it isn't something she can keep up endlessly. She often has to take breaks to recharge and be herself, for better or for worse. It's in these moments that she either sneaks out in disguise, or she plans her next stunt to gain more fame. Somehow she still makes time to write new songs, but she'll tell anyone that it comes so easily that she barely has to stress about it, and most of the time that's true. Nori is truly gifted in song, which is why she works so hard to snatch exactly what she wants out of her life, even if it means stepping on a few people along the way. Those steps will look like an accident to the public, though. Whoopsie!

History: Growing up deep under the waves, far from natural sunlight, Nori spent her life up until the last two years performing alongside her brother for the local community. It was satisfying... until it wasn't. The faces were always the same, and most of them would always only see her as little Nori, the girl who was always performing for attention. They knew her flaws. The craving to entertain and bring joy to others with her voice became uncontainable, to the point that one day she simply packed her best outfits and her songbook and left. Though no one approved, Nori was heading for the place she'd heard was full of performers and had methods of fame she'd never heard of! Rivengate was a godless, unnatural, and treacherous place she was told, but the spotlights and skyscrapers called to her. There were many struggles at first, but things have finally started to take off!

♆ Singing
♆ Warm Drinks

Dislikes:
♆ Land food
♆ Psycho paparazzi
♆ Alcohol

Goal/Aspiration: Rocketing to the top of the Music Idol scene. Fame!

Key Fear/Adversary: People discovering that the idol persona is all an act and losing all she has dreamed and achieved so far.

Appearance

Height: 5'1"
Body Type: Slender
Hair: Pale pink with baby blue ends

Overall Appearance:
♆:
Jett and Nori 772c326f2965640574c57cad4a2d8ece

Jett
Jett

VylderGold : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jett and Nori Empty Re: Jett and Nori

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Spoiler:
@Jett wrote:

JETT

General

Alias/Nicknames: J
Gender / Sexuality: Male/ Undecided

Persona

Personality: Jett's life is quiet chaos. He comes off as shy, but that's not really it. Due to being overshadowed, he's just fine with staying in the background. He gets intrusive thoughts often, leading to his behavior to be a bit unpredictable. Sometimes he can control the impulses, sometimes he can't. Though he was one of the more attractive males in his underwater community, his random quirks, dark humor, and preference for darker things sometimes put them off. He's not excessively creepy, but his darker preferences combined with occasionally spoken intrusive thoughts would shatter the hunky thirst trap image they had of him. Even his sister policed his behavior a lot to make their duo more universally acceptable, but it was frustrating to always be stifled creatively. The more his sister put on an act, the more he stubbornly stuck to either being his authentic self or shut off entirely. If left to his own devices, he'll write interesting dark songs and sing in minor keys and say whatever pops into his head, causing a whole bunch of misunderstandings. It keeps life spicy though, so usually he's rather unapologetic. While not generally violent, he's very protective over his sister when he's with her, even though he insists she's a gremlin.

History: Jett and his sister Nori were a two man show for most of their lives, something Jett actually really enjoyed and was comfortable with. While he initially wished to sing as well as play instruments, he relinquished it to his glory-hog sister and took to the background, becoming slightly insecure about his vocal abilities due to constant comparisons and being deemed the inferior of the two. However, his happy little bubble was popped when his sister impulsively took off to the bright lights of Rivengate in Mirinah, a decision that earned her no small about of ire from the local sea community. However, though he considered her a dishonest demon most of the time, he couldn't help but admire her tenacity. After sticking around and floundering with local militia efforts, deciding that wasn't his thing, and trips to nearby islands to try and find his place, he found a small amount of success with pirates and merchants enjoying his music. In time he began to cautiously sing again, earning him a small amount of fame. Emboldened, he decided to see if he could build up fame in other places as well, hoping to join up and stand on equal footing with his sister in Rivengate one day on his own terms.

♆ Wind
♆ Unpredictability

Dislikes:
♆ Bright lights
♆ Land food
♆ Carbonated drinks

Goal/Aspiration: Going around and playing his music, meeting new people and getting into some interesting situations. He would eventually like to be as famous as his sister, if not join back up with her as equals.

Key Fear/Adversary: Sometimes he wonders if he'll ever give into the intrusive thoughts, and what the implications of that are. He doesn't mean any harm, but recognizes that he is capable of it, which frightens him.

Appearance

Height: 6'0"
Body Type: Fit
Hair: White

Overall Appearance:
♆:
Jett and Nori 0353c7e480fd11afff1130b06b7151c8

NORI

General

Alias/Nicknames: Pearl of the Sea, Princess Bubble-chan,  Sirena
Gender / Sexuality: Female/ Undecided

Persona

Personality: Being very musical by nature, it is only natural that someone like Nori would crave the spotlight. Singing for others has always been her niche, and she gets a lot of pleasure and validation from compliments and praise. As such, she's become quite confident and vain, though she hides these behind a more palatable public persona. In a sense she's split into two part. Her real self is critical, sassy, snarky, shrewd, and uncouth. The version of herself she projects is one of the humble and shy darling, cute and perfect, soft and sweet. It's the stark difference between sour gummy worms and strawberry mochi. Though her idol persona is largely fake, she takes a lot of joy in playing the part on stage and generally in front of her fans, though it isn't something she can keep up endlessly. She often has to take breaks to recharge and be herself, for better or for worse. It's in these moments that she either sneaks out in disguise, or she plans her next stunt to gain more fame. Somehow she still makes time to write new songs, but she'll tell anyone that it comes so easily that she barely has to stress about it, and most of the time that's true. Nori is truly gifted in song, which is why she works so hard to snatch exactly what she wants out of her life, even if it means stepping on a few people along the way. Those steps will look like an accident to the public, though. Whoopsie!

History: Growing up deep under the waves, far from natural sunlight, Nori spent her life up until the last two years performing alongside her brother for the local community. It was satisfying... until it wasn't. The faces were always the same, and most of them would always only see her as little Nori, the girl who was always performing for attention. They knew her flaws. The craving to entertain and bring joy to others with her voice became uncontainable, to the point that one day she simply packed her best outfits and her songbook and left. Though no one approved, Nori was heading for the place she'd heard was full of performers and had methods of fame she'd never heard of! Rivengate was a godless, unnatural, and treacherous place she was told, but the spotlights and skyscrapers called to her. There were many struggles at first, but things have finally started to take off!

♆ Singing
♆ Warm Drinks

Dislikes:
♆ Land food
♆ Psycho paparazzi
♆ Alcohol

Goal/Aspiration: Rocketing to the top of the Music Idol scene. Fame!

Key Fear/Adversary: People discovering that the idol persona is all an act and losing all she has dreamed and achieved so far.

Appearance

Height: 5'1"
Body Type: Slender
Hair: Pale pink with baby blue ends

Overall Appearance:
♆:
Jett and Nori 772c326f2965640574c57cad4a2d8ece

Jett and Nori ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Jett and Nori 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 681260

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum