Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Phylactery (Cassidi) WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
Lusamine
Phylactery (Cassidi) I_vote_lcapPhylactery (Cassidi) I_voting_barPhylactery (Cassidi) I_vote_rcap 
Kiigan
Phylactery (Cassidi) I_vote_lcapPhylactery (Cassidi) I_voting_barPhylactery (Cassidi) I_vote_rcap 

Donations

Phylactery (Cassidi)

Go down

Phylactery (Cassidi) Empty Phylactery (Cassidi)

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:10 pm

Roughly a week had passed since Cassidi and Bleuenn had left the orphanage in search of whoever or whatever had been killing and ripping the magic from people. Moving from Otenshire to the outskirts of Engloria gave the two only rumors of past acts. Further questioning and digging led to a few disappearances with all save for one lacking the modus operandi of their current quarry with many simply being domestic issues left to the guard instead of adventurers.

The single outlier from the stories led towards a small farming community further southeast of Engloria. Further investigation gave them little to go on as the target was yet again another hybrid which led to the employer and guard caring very little for their disappearance.

With yet another trail gone cold, the group would end up back to where they had started. Unable to scour the forests and less traveled land due to not only the danger but also the lack of a defined location to start. However, laying in wait and praying for their target to strike would be off the table with Cassidi detecting no other hybrids within the community. With their lack of information, an educated guess would have been their only option if not for stories reaching out from Riverforte reigniting the trail.

Even if the targets were the infirmed or pilgrims disappearing on their way to the town or from the church’s infirmary. It was all the two had to go on as screeching randomly would lead to nothing more than a culling of the monster population.

-----

Bleuenn’s travel with Cassidi while strained by their current task at least allowed for the two to talk and spend more time together. “I once made a giant ice construct in the shape of a legendary beast from a book when I was a kid. The idea seemed ingenious to my younger self; since driving away is what heroes did and at the very least they would have to see the benefit in someone like myself. However, the younger me was not as calculative as her present self and did not think of how others would react… let's just say it had the opposite effect as mass panic and how dangerous I could be was shown to the people”. Looking away and at the ground, “I should be thankful for my control as I would not be here if the construct rampaged across the city”. Muttering out the last of her story, Bleuenn mentally lashed herself at her poor choice filling her mouth with crow as she was still just as inexperienced in conversation as her younger self.

Noticing the increase of pilgrims and travelers on the horizon, Bleuenn stopped looking at Cassidi with the cold calculative stare that the half werewolf saw in the cave. “This is just a suggestion, don’t worry this time my plan will affect only myself. While we don’t know what or even if the thing taking others is the same as the one back in Otenshire. Though we do know that it targets the sick and injured”. Creating a dagger with her magic and casually holding it towards herself, Bleuenn broke eye contact with Cassidi as she knew that her comrade will not doubt dislike what comes next. “I can severely wound myself. Don’t worry I am able to stabilize myself magically the wounds will not kill me. Though you would have to carry me to the infirmary as mobility would be impossible as the wounds are still very real. Hopefully, once there I will be chosen both the blood and my scent will make it easy for you to track the creature down and we can finish it for good”. With her plan fully laid out the half witch tensed up as she waited for Cassidi’s response. She knew that the plan was extreme, but safe had gotten them nowhere.

Wc: 649
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 134239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phylactery (Cassidi) Empty Re: Phylactery (Cassidi)

Post by Cassidi Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:50 pm

Even though their investigation through the outskirts of Engloria yielded little results, Cassidi took the time the unwind her nerves. Her mind had been so strained while the two were at the orphanage that the lull they were experiencing was a pleasant change. Still, the tension she felt in her chest while knowing their quarry was uncaught, likely preying on unsuspecting people at this moment. She'd need to remain focused and alert, but it would do her no good to be exhausted from worrying to the point she couldn't sleep. So, she'd tried to take things easy, making sure to not dwell too much in melancholy.  As the adventurers arrive closer to Riverforte, the white-haired hybrid listened intently to Bleuenn's giant iceman tale, chuckling a little into her hand. "Heh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to laugh. It's just surprising to think that you'd do something like that. It's very cute." Then, she attempted to add something to reassure the half-witch, "It's good that you and other people didn't get hurt.".

However, Cassi's gentle disposition shifted into concern as she furrowed her eyebrows at the other's extreme proposal; That cold expression again. She crossed her arms as she immediately retorted, "Listen, there's no point in hurting yourself. I mean, we don't even know completely if this guy would even go for that." The young woman goes quiet as she glances around, trying to think of what else to say. Then, she turned her head back to Bleu with a steady stare, "You said before ... that the creature could be staying away from other eldritch, right? I remember you theorize that when you said none of the orphans had any eldritch blood in them. So, this plan might not even catch its attention. I know, you said that theory wasn't solid, but shouldn't we be cautious about this? Having one of us down won't make this stop any faster." She would hope her reasoning would make the half-witch hesitant about going through this idea.

Word Count: 334
Total Word Count: 983
Tagged:   @Bleuenn Bosser
Cassidi
Cassidi

VylderGold : 14960

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:20 am

Tightening her grip around the blade, Bleuenn slowed her breathing while relaxing her body to better prepare herself as going into shock would most certainly kill her as Cassidi did not have any healing magic. Though even with her slacked breathing and all of her combat experience her body still fought against her mind. Tunneling her senses the half witch appeared vacant to Cassidi as she fought against the primal fear that took hold of her rapidly beating heart. The neverending battle of her immovable mind versus the unstoppable force of her survival instincts would only agree to a moratorium once Cassidi's words murmured throughout her mind.

Someone with my magical ability appearing to them on a silver plate would be enough to tempt someone looking for power”. Keeping her focus on her weapon Bleuenn would resume her battle momentarily until two very valid points battered through both her idea and focus. Turning her gaze up to Cassidi, Bleuenn quickly blinked multiple times in surprise at her friend’s response. Shattering the ice dagger into the wind she was surprised at how much her friend had grown in such a short amount of time. “It’s not as if I would be completely incapacitated if or when they took the bait, though I suppose it would be pointless if they truly are excluding eldritch”. Letting out a sigh followed by a disheartened smile, “On one hand I am happy that I don’t have to resort to such extreme measures as I have never done something like that before. However, we are once again back to where we have started. We cannot possibly keep track of both the road and the infirmary leaving us to once again wait and allow more to be harmed. Going to the town and questioning the population will more than likely give us the same response as last time if the targets are hybrids”. Rubbing her temple and pacing away and back towards Cassidi the ice witch would look at her ally defeated. “I am out of ideas as doing the same thing over and over will get us nowhere, please tell me you discovered something I’ve missed”.

Wc: 360
Total: 1343
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidi Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:45 pm

Cassidi let out the breath she was holding as a wave of relief flowed through the young woman. She was worried that her reasoning might not be enough to stop Bleu, but thankfully she changed her fellow guild member's mind. Her shoulders slumped, and she placed her hands on her hips. She brought up a hand to her head to rub her temple before saying, "Well, I'm guessin' you're probably not gonna like my answer. We should try sleuthing this place. Maybe investigate the place to see if we pick up anything unusual. I know that will likely be pretty time-consuming, but it's better than nothing. And, I would say it's better than seeing you hurt yourself..." Cass said the last sentence in a softer tone. Scratching the back of her head, the white-haired hybrid's nose twitched slightly as she looked toward the distant view of Riverforte. She continued, "Maybe, I'll be able to pick up something once we get closer to the town."

Cassidi remained quiet for a couple of moments while going over the information they learned so far (the little info that they've been able to speculate on) in her head. The half-werewolf gazed back at Bleuenn as she asked, "Would it be possible to change our scents into something different? Like a gaiyan scent or a mixture of gaiyan and anthro? That might attract this guy's attention. Although, I'm unsure of how we would go about it..." The hybrid laughed a bit weakly at her lack of knowledge. Then, Cassi sighed and added, "If that's not a good idea, then I guess we can stick to investigating and questioning. We're bound to stumble upon something.".

Word Count: 279
Total Word Count: 1,622
Cassidi
Cassidi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:10 pm

Watching her friend like a hawk, the ice witch waited for any kind of information or idea that had been lost to her. However as Cassidi’s shoulder slumped as she attempted to ease her mental strain, Bleuenn did not have high hopes for Cassidi’s answer. Furrowing a brow at Cassidi’s intro the half witch's doubt would increase while also learning to never let her friend sell or give a speech. Even if the suggestion started poorly it was not wrong as once the half werewolf went on about doing the same thing yet again, Bleuenn’s expression soured. “Maybe is correct though no doubt it will end up like all the other maybes”. Pausing to soften her voice and expression as her friend was not to be blamed for their lack of information. “I am glad that you do not wish to see me harmed and you are correct that my pain could all be for nothing, but doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is just going to add to the victim count. Perhaps this will be the time since the church is no doubt involved since pilgrims and the infirmed have been disappearing though that also means more traffic throughout the scenes making it harder to find anything”.

Stopping her explanation just as Cassidi broke eye contact with her. Hoping that she did not upset or anger her friend, Bleuenn opened her mouth to voice an apology only to hold back with a puzzled look as the half werewolf asked about scents and how to change theirs to another race. Closing her eyes, Bleuenn relaxed her body followed by a sigh. Opening her eyes with a small smile. “You were thinking of other ideas and not hurt by my less than courteous response, I'm glad. However, I still should apologize as I know we are both growing more irritable by our current targets competence and as your friend and senior I should be doing everything to quell discontent”. Giving her friend a slight bow, “I am sorry for lashing out at you”.

Lifting her head back up and meeting her friend’s lovely honey irises, the ice witch prepared herself to answer. “Changing our scents or masking them could be done in many ways, though I doubt you mean more practical methods used for hunting. Unfortunately, the only magic that I possess that masks scent only does so as a byproduct of its true purpose, but your nose was still able to sniff me out even with most of my body encased in ice. Even if we developed a way to change our scents we do not know if our target has a high sense of smell”. Stepping past her friend and turning around, “Like you already have mentioned, investigating would be best as we may find our target or learn more. In the very least since the church has been involved we may be able to gain help or insight as I have gotten into their good books”. Reaching out to Cassidi’s hand and taking a hold of it, the half witch would give it a light tug as she smiled at her.

Wc: 528
Total: 2150
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidi Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:23 pm

The young hybrid's posture slumped further as a wave of embarrassment coursed through her. Of course, Cassidi knew her suggestion wasn't the brightest or brought about any new ideas, but being persistent was key whenever it came to investigations, right? At least, that's what she thought. A faint blush emerged on her cheeks as her hand reached behind her neck, rubbing it slowly. "Yea, yea ... I know doing the same thing over and over again isn't the smartest, but it's better than nothing..." she said in a hesitant tone. Cass' eyes widened a bit at Bleu's apology. Her body straightened up, feeling a little more relaxed. The white-haired adventurer waved her hand casually as she replied, "No, there's no reason to apologize. I'm a big girl, you know. I can handle disagreements. Besides, I don't want to make you feel like you need to pussyfoot around my feelings or anything. I may be a greenhorn, but I'm still pretty thick-skinned." Then, her eyebrow twitched for a moment at her own response. Hopefully, she hadn't come across as too cocksure. But, she had to admit that her ... less-than-ideal upbringing instilled a certain attitude within Cassi.

As she listened to her companion explain the limitations of her magic, the half-wolf sighed. Cassidi thought she was onto something with this whole "scent" thing, but it seemed like they were going to have to go the long (and likely not very exciting) path of investigation. Cassi arched her brow at the witch's mention of her being in good graces with the church. Before she could ask for further explanation, she flinched slightly at the feeling of Bleu's hand holding hers. It wasn't out of discomfort, but it definitely felt different yet familiar. Memories filled her mind with images of her mother's warmth and gentleness. Hugging and holding the young white-haired hybrid. Those moments were infrequent, although she always cherished them. Breaking out of her reverie, Cassidi cleared her thought and asked, "You're in the church's good books? You have some kind of long history with them?".

Word Count: 344
Total Word Count: 2,494
Cassidi
Cassidi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:26 am

At the tail end of her explanation, Bleuenn turned to face Cassidi flashing a smug toward the taller girl. “I think that is fairly obvious that you're a big girl as you cast a shadow over me quite easily, but then again who does not”. Tracing a finger over her friend’s hand to shake the werewolf out of whatever plane of existence her mind has taken her. Letting out a hmm as she felt her friend’s smooth skin. “Not very tough from what I feel, though it would be a shame for such a lovely tiger’s eye to lose its luster. I'd rather continue to know the Cassidi that I can be open and comfortable as I don’t think you were very fond of my form of professionalism”.

Chuckling at her own expense her mood dimmed as her playful banter was cast aside in place of more serious topics. “Thick skin indeed”. Releasing a sigh, “No, not really our relationship is just blooming, though honestly I’d rather not further such a thing after that last contact assisting the development with the church. Who knew delivering lumber would come with fighting off a small military force”. Fear and uncertainty filled the half witches for a moment upon the memory of her near death and near loss of her magic, but the negative emotions were quickly negated by the memories of her time with Trishna.

Glowing and unconsciously grinning, “Though it was not all bad I found someone who truly cared about me. Sh..”. Pausing upon the mention of her relationship with another woman brought her back to her senses. Slipping her hand away from Cassidi’s she did her best to calm herself. Bringing a hand to her mouth, “In any case, the risk was worth the reward as I gained not only a favorable reputation with the church that we will attempt to use to gain more information but something that I thought impossible to beings such as us”. Quickly turning and continuing down the road, Bleuenn tried her best to not make eye contact with Cassidi as her mind raced with concerns about what her relationship with another of the same sex would do to their current relationship. Fear racked the young ice witch’s mind as she did not want the touching and kindness to be seen as flirting or an attempt to romance her friend and fellow hybrid. All Bleuenn wanted was to be close and comfortable to someone like her that could understand her, but she did not think of how her relationship with another woman could change the dynamic with female friends.

Walking slightly faster to give herself space and time to think. Unlike magic, love and relationships did not come naturally to her nor did she know about such topics either. All her knowledge on relationships was from her grandfather and nothing about loving another woman came up as her grandfather only mentioned finding a man. More and more questions about her relationship arose all linking to if or should she be in a relationship with another woman as while she did love Trishna was it romantic or something along the lines of a loved one.

Wc: 531
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidi Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:11 am

A nervous chuckle escaped Cassidi's lips as her blue-haired companion touched her skin. A faint reddish hue formed on her cheeks before she covered her face with a hand, clearing her throat. She never quite got used to physical contact from others, regardless if it came from friends and comrades. It wasn't awful ... It's just a bit odd. Thankfully, Bleuenn seemed to have almost saintly levels of patience for the white-haired hybrid's awkwardness. She pouted a bit and, she crossed her arms while muttering to herself, "Yes ... I do have very thick skin ... Verily..." The young adventurer cringed internally at her own embarrassing demeanor. She really did need to work on her control a little more (Well, a lot more).

Cassidi's tense posture slackened as Bleu began to talk about her situation with the Church of Fleuve'ir. Cass' blinked a few times before she had the sudden realization about what her friend was referring to. She recalled spotting the news about the building of the church in Newdale. The young woman experienced a couple of heated discussions about the development while in the adventurer guild's halls as well. Her eyes widened at the ice witch fighting off a "small military force". While letting out an exasperated sigh, she replied in slight awe. "Wait, seriously? I heard about some of the tension that came with the new church in Newdale ... I'm glad you came out okay after dealing with that. And, it's even better that ." Then, the utterance of the blue-haired witch's "special someone" made her brow arch. She recalled Bleunenn mentioning this "someone" in passing before at the orphanage in Otenshire.

Clearing her throat, Cassidi quickened her steps to catch up with her companion. "I don't mean to pry... but, I think you mentioned about someone special at one time. Someone who cared for you deeply... Obviously, it's none of my business. It ... It's just good that you found someone. Often, it doesn't go well for us when it comes to that kind of stuff." She said in a tentative tone. Quickly and swiftly, a distant look flashed in her eyes.

Word Count: 357
Total Word Count: 3,382
Cassidi
Cassidi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:02 pm

Hearing an increase in the number of crunches and snaps from behind, Bleuenn increased her pace in an attempt to not face Cassidi. Unfortunately, her small statue had failed her yet again as it took her companion no time at all to catch up. Keeping her eyes straight ahead was all the ice witch could hope to do in an attempt to buy more time to think over her next course of action. Yet, Cassidi quickly crushed her hopes of consolidating her thoughts once her romantic involvements intertwined with the already awkward and possibly ruinous truth as to the sex of her current romantic partner.

Remaining silent, Bleuenn bit back her desire to strike at the far too prevalent but that was so often used to excuse or allow for others to simply act on the wishes anyway. Losing herself further in the annoy uses and the meaningless hypocrisy of buts, the ice witch’s mind fell back on her most recent encounter with a certain run away noble that vexed her with his own laundry list of social inadequacies.

Bringing a finger to her mouth, Bleuenn ground at her nail completely obvious to the tail end and actions of her current companion. It wasn’t until the echoes of her friend’s words returned to the forefront of her mind, did Bleuenn look over to Cassidi slightly lost on where or what her ally was asking of her. Running her finger along her lips she delved into her short term memory in hopes of attempting to not let on that she had been lost in her own head about her dislike of the word but. Clearing the fog that obstructed Cassidi’s words, Bleuenn stopped at the crest of the hill that overlooked the town, but her ruby eyes remained focused on her friend, curious as to why she was so focused on her romantic affiliations. “I care for you as well if that is what you were trying to attain from your question”. Pointing to her inquisitive companion feigning a sour disposition. “Though I find it unfair that I have been the sole target of all of the questions. Therefore if you wish to possibly gain insight on my budding relationship you have to answer my questions”.

Turning the point into two upright fingers, Bleuenn voiced her toll, lowering a finger with each question. “ Firstly, why is it that you seem so interested in my relationship, and second if I was not in a relationship and if let us say I happen to be interested in women how would you react considering everything that has happened up to now”? Waiting on Cassidi’s response, she crossed her arms tightly binding herself in hopes that her relationship with another woman would not ruin their friends as the ice witch had to admit that she may have been a bit too touchy when it came to showing her affection just as she had done with Jian.

Wc: 492
Total: 3874
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidi Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:40 am

Cassidi suddenly halted her movements once Bleu turned around and looked at her. She held her hands out as a way of showing herself to be harmless and inoffensive. She knew that prying would come across as suspicious, but she was curious about her new friend. Perhaps she should've kept her mouth shut, particularly if it involved something so personal as romantic relationships. A light nervous laugh escaped her lips before clearing her throat. While a few moments of silence followed, Cassi thought about how to formulate her reply. Then she replied, "Heh, um, sorry ... I didn't mean to come across as a creep or anything. It's just that when I heard about this "someone special" it's gotten me thinkin' about romantic stuff in general for, uh, hybrids like us. Usually, intimate stuff like romance doesn't end too well. At least my family never had a good roll of the dice with this stuff." Cass would remember the tales her mother would tell about her father. The details of the stories were quite vague, but they always exuded this sorrowful feeling every time she heard them. Not to mention her mom often told them in this matter-of-fact and almost emotionless tone. However, she noticed a hint of sadness flashed through her mother's golden-brown eyes whenever the older woman revealed these memories to her. The young adventurer shook her head to break away from her rabbling musings as she continued, "Anyway, that's not really important. All I'm saying is that I'm glad that you're with somebody. I'm just... I'm just being a bit of a downer, that's all." With that, she sighed as she felt herself cringing at the awkwardness of her words.

Regarding Bleu's second question, the white-haired woman arched her brow for a moment as she thought in silence. After some thinking, Cassidi answered honestly, "I'm not so sure. I didn't think that you were, well, flirting with me. Not that I'd know much about flirtation. Still, it felt odd... I guess, I'm not used to physical affection too much, especially from people who aren't family members. I mean, not that I consider you a stranger. We are starting to become friends as well as good work partners, it seems." She ended the sentence with a small smile.

Word Count: 380
Total Word Count: 4,254
Cassidi
Cassidi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:18 am

Holding back a sigh at her naive woodland friend’s stunted social skills as once again she had taken her literally despite her social cues. “I do not think you are a deviant, though many would considering you brought up scents… perhaps refrain from doing it or at least try not to have it be one of the very first topics.” Covering her mouth to hide a giggle at Cassidi’s expense the ice witch would turn to the more personal after toying with her friend just a bit longer. “Don’t worry I am aware that love is even more of a daunting task for half blood like you and me but thank you for looking out for me”.

With the first question answered Bleuenn started to walk backward still facing Cassidi who remained still and lost in her thoughts; reminding the ice witch of herself. Inching back towards the half werewolf she planned to give her guildmate a light shock to snap her out of her own world. However, once she saw the flashes of sadness across her friend’s tanned features she merely looked to her ally with concern. “Cassidi, I was not upset, it was merely an act…” Trying to her best console her friend only to lean back from the weregirl to avoid yet another literal meeting of their minds.

After the near miss, Bleuenn quickly gathered herself as Cassidi attempted to toss away her concerns. “Not being negative, simply looking at the world and how it treats us. I am sure you and I have had many encounters with others attempting to take advantage of us as no one would care”. Peering down and making eye contact with the half werewolf’s amber eyes the ice witch gave a disappointing stare before smiling, “Don’t say that your words are not important if you did not speak we might not have found those children so easily”.

Now then”. Straightening back up, Bleuenn turned and started to walk down the hill and towards the town. Bleuenn’s mind reminded her about staying together with Cassidi, but her voice quickly quieted her thoughts as her guildmate was still keen on learning about Trishna. “ I’m glad that you see me as a friend and no I was not flirting with you. I was attempting to try and build your self confidence as just like you the world tries to crush our spirits. I apologize if I came on a bit too strong, but you’ll have to forgive my lack of experience as I only had my grandfather and a few others namely Korlat, an older Draconyte woman who supported me in the form of abundant physical affection”.. Pausing to hide her embarrassment the ice witch fixed her hat and straightened her tag as she tried to think of what to say. “I apologize for my lack of forethought. I remember how odd it felt for me at first with Korlat though it was nice to feel embraced instead of scored.. However, I'll reign in my bad habits to make sure you don’t feel uncomfortable" Unsure whether or not her apology would be enough to make up for her repeated mistakes now including both Cassidi and Jian, but her fellow hybrid did not seem to be upset just surprised just as Bleuenn was with Korlat.

Noticing that they were inching ever closer to their destination, Bleuenn had to quickly make good on her word before they reached the city or a more populated section of road. “I did say that I would tell you about my relationship if you answered my question, but don’t feel swindled as I would not call Trishna and myself a true couple. While it is true we kissed a lot of emotions were at their peak due to the aftermath of the church mission. However, the fact that she did not care about my tainted blood was what made me fall for her even though I did not think I would ever have a romantic relationship with another woman”. Blushing it was now the ice witch’s turn to throw up her hands flustered by what her wording could insinuate. “We did not do… anything… sexual”. The once cool and calm Bleuenn grew redder and redder as her ice armor started to sweat off with each sentence. “I did not want to fully commit as I wanted to make sure she was fully committed as her succubus nature would make monogamy difficult. Therefore we agreed to test the waters so to say as I can’t very well ask her to starve herself for my sake, plus I am still unsure about my feelings at the moment”. Bowing her head and refusing to make eye contact with Cassidi, the ice witch realized she may have shared a bit too much with her friend.

Wc: 802
Total: 5056
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down