Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Newadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Buff Or Bluff *Angry Face* [Wes | Emi | Kiigan]
by Daiko Today at 10:22 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Emi Kazama Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:55 pm

» Blood on the Inn Floor | Emi & Kiigan
by Emi Kazama Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:43 pm

» ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:55 am

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Ueredu Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:00 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
Iris
Newadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details I_vote_lcapNewadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details I_voting_barNewadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details I_vote_rcap 
Ueredu
Newadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details I_vote_lcapNewadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details I_voting_barNewadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details I_vote_rcap 
Kiigan
Emi Kazama
Katsumi
Daiko
wes
Kupo

Donations

Newadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details

Go down

Newadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details Empty Newadalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details

Post by Admin Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Newdalian Church of Fleuv'ir Details

Constructed during the late spring and early summer of second millennia, year one hundred and sixty two, the Newdalian Church of Fleuv'ir is a controversial structure. The first Fleuv'ir place of worship ever built on Eldritch territory, it's construction was met with a great deal of opposition, from protests against the build to stolen production materials. Still, despite it's resistance, it's build was successful and tall it stands. The structure itself is fairly well put together, with it's wooden arch beams and freshly painted white gloss walls.

To those who place close attention, they might notice that some of the more elegant structure is missing, replaced with cheaper materials to compensate for that which was stolen. The seats are positioned in circular rows, surrounding a fountain that appears in the form of a spiral mountain-like design. Water meekly trickles down the curves of the spiral, and is surprisingly stale and murky for such a new creation.

Those who enter are met with unpleasant emotions, those who pray there tend to suffer more than they gain. Fleuv'ir devotees who opt to work there cannot work for very long and the turnover is very regular. Often it is found to be eeriely empty, not even birds fly over the building. Whilst people were excited about its initial construction, it now has the rumour of being a cursed building, and those who enter are destined to be punished by an unseen force.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 902

View user profile

Back to top Go down