Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Into the Unknown [Percy] - Page 2 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Invitations [Cassian]
by Beaux Today at 4:33 am

» Face Claim List
by Darasu Today at 3:56 am

» Clan Alkyll
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 6:49 pm

» Country Girl (Bleuenn & Shane)
by Shane Yesterday at 2:01 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

Into the Unknown [Percy]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Into the Unknown [Percy] - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the Unknown [Percy]

Post by Percy Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:14 am

Percy was smiling now, letting his face and body be jostled, turned, and inspected all Leon liked, a little happy that the man had worried while he was gone. It gave credence to the whole apology. "Nothing hurts, I'm fine, I'm fine, you and I are about in the same shape, I think. I just got a little lost," he made light of his fearful journey as if it hadn't all gone horribly wrong and ended with him hiding in an alley with a steak knife. Now that Leon was here and he was officially no longer lost, it felt good to try and look at it with humor instead of tears. Maybe the nausea would go away now. They'd both probably worried themselves nearly sick.

One thing he hadn't considered until just now, though, were the "donation" marks that Leon just brought up. The pulse beneath them started to throb when he saw the furious flash across his boyfriend's face.

"B-B-Before you get angry again," Percy hastily started, already showing signs of anxiety in his panic-flared eyes. The familiar twist of his gut was new when it came to his lover, but it was there all the same. He very much didn't want to get yelled at again, not so soon, so he had to explain quickly. "I just d-donated b-b-blood for m-money," he messily stuttered, visibly annoyed that his own mouth was slowing him down. He tried to steady himself and calm down. "It was the only work I could g-get and I was trying to get a ride b-back to Otenshire because if I w-walked I'd get more l-lost, okay? I thought it was like in our world where th-they'd store it in bags to sell, but... everything is different here. There are v-vampires and they seem to prefer it, uhm, fresh... so instead of needles it was t-teeth, but otherwise the same," Percy finally got out, but now he seemed quite distressed about the confession and every frustrating thing surrounding it. The rate of his words increased irritably. "It paid well but the carriage guy kept raising the price to extort me but I didn't have any choice but to go with it, and then the inn extorted me, too, and I got mugged and lost some of it, and then one of the vampires started stalking me because he said my blood was the best he'd ever had and nowhere was safe because this whole town is rotten at the core!"

It was after the last bit that it dawned on him what he'd tried to say earlier when he first saw Leon. His eyes flickered around nervously, looking for any sign of the bloodthirsty stalker.

[wc: 451 || total: 15834]
Percy
Percy

VylderGold : 2249

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:55 am

LEON HOFFMAN

Percy was right to interrupt Leon before he could even say anything because there was a very apparent look of death creeping up into his honey hues. The more Percy talked about his experiences here in Newdale, the more he wanted to get out of there while cursing under his breath about the state his boyfriend was in. But just as Percy said, Leon wasn't much better either. He had spent many restless days searching for Percy, but even before now, he had trouble sleeping because of their fight. Leon was pretty tough even by a tough man's standards, but he was approaching his limit. They both were.

"More of a reason to get the hell out of here!" Leon exclaimed, eagerly already beginning to pull away from their hug. His clammy, callused hands grappled Percy's wrist, gently but firmly beginning to lead him alongside the wall of the school. But before they would make their way out of the city, Leon noticed his lover's anxious stares. He paused and looked at him, "What is it? What's wrong?"

WC: 178 | Total WC: 16,012 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

VylderGold : 2311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:09 am

Percy followed after him without much fuss, paying more attention to the shadows and crevices since he didn't have to focus on navigating his way. When Leon paused, his boyfriend was watching so vigilantly that he didn't notice and bumped right into him. "Oof," he exhaled with a startle, leaving his forehead against the taller man's shoulder for a second too long. Turning to look up at his lover, fatigued eyes questioned why he'd stopped. Then he anxiously peered around Leon, afraid he'd stopped because the stalker was there, but the walkway was clear.

Relaxing slightly, Percy's returned to the marigold ones gazing at him. "I'm watching for the v-vampire," he answered, his tone nervous. Other than the assassin, whom he'd been well aware outclassed him, Percy wasn't one to be easily intimidated or fearful of people and their strength. But vampires... they were all naturally stronger than him and he knew it. The finger-tip bruises on his shoulders and upper arms from their grasp keeping him firmly in place without any give haunted him. Knowing without a shadow of a doubt that he'd lose a fight to a vampire put him in an odd headspace where he was equal parts terrified but also motivated to become even stronger so he wouldn't have to feel this way ever again, but only after he got a little rest. Otherwise, he was likely to drop soon, he was so bone-tired. "The one that's stalking me chased me out of the inn and basically into this alley, so I know he has to be close," Percy clarified, though he did feel a little better with Leon here. "Maybe with you her, he won't chance it."

Otherwise, Leon being with him right now was a dangerous mistake he'd rather not be making.

[wc: 298 || total: 16,310]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:42 am

LEON HOFFMAN

"You saying I smell like garlic?" Leon smirked a bit as he looked at Percy, for as unfavorable as their situation was, there was an opportunity to make light of it. He stopped and leaned against the wall, finding the brick and cobble as cool and sturdy as a pillow. His eyelids drooped and his smile grew long and weary—the moment he found a chance to ease up, it seemed like his entire body was ready to cave in. "I got it. Let's find that carriage guy and convince him to charge us fairly—or at all."

Although Leon's played with the idea before, the more their circumstances changed, the more he found himself willing to go to the next level to get what he wanted. Back when they first got here, it meant stealing Ollie's carriage. Right now, he wasn't entirely against beating a guy up for a fast and easy ride. After all, he did extort Percy. Leon would probably want to beat the guy up even if carriages and fees weren't involved at all.

"Sound good?"

WC: 178 | Total WC: 16,488 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:02 am

In the spirit of getting the h*** out of here, the peppermint head pulled out his string of oblong coins when he mentioned the carriage guy. There were a lot more than when he'd showed Leon moments before their fight, but as he mumbled a count under his breath, his brows creased with dread. He'd missed Leon's double meaning entirely. "I still don't have enough for the carriage," he said, sounding as tired as they both looked and felt for the first time. If not for the last shred of adrenaline he was holding onto, he wondered if he'd be able to walk back to the inn, let alone all the way to Otenshire.

"Hold up," he said as if the "sound good?" had them moving forward, though whether they were or not was lost on his exhausted brain. "How are we gonna leave?" he asked, raising his free hand up to rub at his bloodshot eyes. "We could... well, I already paid for tonight at the inn. Maybe if your garlicness is with me he won't come, and then in the morning I can do a few more donations and see if we get enough to get a ride out of here?" the young man asked, though whether he was asking Leon or himself was unclear.

It was only after he said the last part that it finally dawned on him that maybe Leon meant that they go beat the guy up to get him to take them. "Oh, or did you mean...uh..." He lifted a fist, half wondering if he had enough energy to throw any punches.

[wc: 269 || total: 16757]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:15 am

LEON HOFFMAN

He chuckled quietly as he watched Percy come to the realization of his "joke". It wasn't a joke, and Leon was already preparing to brace himself for a bit of brawling and putting on his best mean face (meaner than he already looked). But the more they idled in the alleyway, the heavier his bones began to feel.

"You don't need to donate anymore than you already have. Even the thought of it is just..." Leon frowned and looked at his feet with mild disgust. Percy had already done enough just to keep his head above water, and there was no way he was gonna let anyone else take advantage of him like that or use them to quench their questionable thirsts, even if the money was good. If push came to shove, he would volunteer to be the donor. "Besides that, everything else sounds good. Let's crash at the inn for the night and take off in the morning."

He took Percy's uncertain fist into his hand and held it gingerly.

"Don't worry about that."

WC: 176 | Total WC: 16,933 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:51 am

A tired smile crossed his lips as he started to nod, the idea of resting for the night seeming much needed, but then he stopped. Mismatched eyes flickered to the side, looking around Leon again to a shadowy figure he just barely caught sight of. It had been someone leaning around the corner of an adjoining alley, watching them. While he wasn't certain it was the man he feared, he was pretty darn sure.

"I think I just got a second wind," Percy said, his voice tight. Sure enough, all the energy that he'd lost after his adrenaline left moments ago came rushing back. Now it was his turn to grab Leon's wrist and start gently tugging him out of the alley. "We have a guy to see about a carriage. I don't think I can take one more night here."

Percy's mind was unmovable from this sudden swerve in the decision, relentlessly leading his lover through admittedly several wrong turns before he finally accidentally ended up back in the city square. While he didn't directly mention that he'd probably seen the vampire in question, it was probably pretty obvious. Percy wasn't particularly opaque about most things.

Marching right up to the carriage, Percy initially tried once more to pay him the original price, but even with Leon in tow, the driver smugly refused and repeated an even higher price, so they both beat him into changing his mind and taking them home. For free! Good thing he was just a normal, crappy human.

While probably not the best decision, Percy was quick to fall asleep as soon as the carriage left Newdale behind. His body leaned gently against Leon with his cheek resting against the taller man's arm, but all the jostling around had him sliding down until his head was resting much more comfortably in Leon's lap. He remained unmoving, sleeping as if comatose for the rest of the long ride back to Otenshire.

When the carriage arrived in Otenshire, it was late morning the next day. And thus, the thrilling chapter of being horrendously lost in a new world came to a surprisingly alright ending.

[wc: 358 || total: 17291]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:42 am

LEON HOFFMAN

The next morning smelled of animal feed and apple pie, and for once, Leon greeted it kindly. He didn't wake up to a dark, humid shed with a man he felt like he couldn't talk to, or worse, a man who wasn't there to begin with. The restlessness he felt no longer troubled him like it did this past week, and his world didn't seem so bitter anymore. Instead, he woke up to the cool and comforting shade of a carriage, with the man he loved asleep on his lap. At the beginning of the night, Leon stayed awake to keep an eye on the driver as to make sure he wasn't up to scamming them again, but he eventually slipped away into a dead slumber just as Percy did.

When they woke up, they were in Otenshire, but not quite where they needed to be. They were about a ten-minute walk from Ollie and Hari's property up in the meadows, but luckily, Leon knew the way back quite well despite not having ventured out as much as Percy did. Not only that, but his head felt especially clear after resting and making amends with him, and now he had something else on his mind.

After a few hateful curses from the swollen and bruised driver, he galloped off and away from Otenshire, leaving the two poorly dressed men to themselves in the middle of Otenshire's open and busy street.

People peddled their vegetables and goods as others walked past, some indulging in a nice chat, while others walked right on past him and Percy while carelessly hauling away baskets full of grain and fruit. Everything felt so unbothered here that it felt like nothing happened at all, leaving Leon to stare off into space for a long moment.

He hadn't really said anything to Percy since waking up, and some part of that was part of morning grogginess, and some part of it was just uncertainty and something like awkwardness. He slipped his hands into his pants pockets and flinched as he felt the box against his fingers. It was as if he had forgotten something important, and he promptly looked over at Percy. His expression was about as neutral and unreadable as always, and he didn't seem particularly bothered either. Even so, he continued on.

"Hey, I know we're not back yet, but do you wanna get married?"
WC: 400 | Total WC: 17,691 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:13 am

Percy, who was never particularly clear of mind so soon after waking up, hadn't noticed the silence, or much of anything as he followed Leon through town. Maybe he'd also gotten a little used to Leon not speaking to him over the past week and simply adapted. Rubbing at his eyes every now and then, his mind flitted groggily over the fact that he didn't have his eyedrops anymore, so his blue eye felt like sandpaper. Surely there were ingredients here he could use to synthesize one, but he'd have to do a whole lot more research to find out the new formula. Then again, maybe Hari already had something similar made? He was hungry... maybe he should work at the clinic with the motherly lapin lady? Would they let him back in the fight club? What about a dojo? Thoughts came at random, floating in and out like bubbles until they all popped at once when his lover's voice finally sounded at his side.

"Huh?"

It was a dumb response that matched the dumb look on his face, which was genuinely baffled at first. Had he heard that right, or was he just not awake all the way? He stopped walking abruptly, squinting at his boyfriend incredulously.

He hadn't been fully awake before, but he was now. "What? Really?!"

Face flushing furiously, Percy mulled the crazy question over with a hand curled over his lips. His brain burst into action and a long moment passed. At first, he was happy. It had truly never been a viable possibility before. Not until this very moment in this new place, and yet... as his mind immediately glanced over their old life and how his father had just generally made it impossible, his gut twisted with the memory of Leon's words about his 'grandstand against his oh-so-bigoted father'. That had been here, in their new life, in the new world. His father was still messing things up even now, yet he couldn't shake it. He loved Leon, but this didn't feel right.

"No, not yet."

The words were out of his stunned mouth before he could stop them or think of a better way to word it, which sent him into a flurry of panic. "A-Asking me something that b-big isn't going to fix... what happened," he clarified quietly, hoping Leon wasn't using marriage as a bandaid but also not counting it out. It had been a really big fight that wouldn't be easily forgotten. There were deep hurts now that would take time. Percy needed time. He didn't really blame Leon if he was trying such a grand gesture to hurry things along, but Percy wasn't quite that easy to placate.

Lowering his hands to pick at the ragged edge of his shirt, Percy tried to find a way to word a rejection to something so big to someone he loved and did potentially want to marry someday in a way that it wouldn't ruin their relationship, let alone their first day back together in safety. His anxiousness was palpable. Percy was scared. "I think I m-might just need a little time, you know? Sorta l-like a, uhm, 'no' for right now? I have some stuff to work out, and...er... please know I'm not saying I don't love you, Leon, it's just... ah.. a b-big step..."

A big step packed with a whole slew of other worries for another later day, like if Percy would even be capable of being a good husband and working out their dismal finances and places in their new life...

"Besides, we can't even afford rings right now! So... I'm s-sorry..." he added with an extremely flustered laugh. Even so, he managed to raise his eyes to meet Leon's, his expression loving even if his heart was racing out of his chest.

[wc: 636 || total: 18327]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:58 am

LEON HOFFMAN

Leon said it all so matter-of-factly and his entire demeanor so relaxed and casual that it was hard to believe that he just proposed. To an outsider, it might've been amusing to see such starkly different reactions to the proposal—one man proposing as if he were talking about what they would eat for dinner and the other a breath away from losing his cool. It was an entertaining encounter, but Leon saw it all so simply.

"Mm. Well, I'm not saying all of this to fix what happened..." Leon didn't stop walking as he tried to explain himself, clearly unbothered by his unimpressive proposal, "...but I'm going to be with you until the day I die, you know? So I just don't see much of a point in putting it off if we're just going to get married anyway, and it's not like we need to be able to afford things just to get married. We can be homeless and husbands at the same time, right? And I already bought the rings too..." he pensively pulled out the ring boxes from his pocket, staring at them mindlessly as he walked along. It was probably the first time Percy saw it, and Leon breezed over their existence like nothing at all.

It really made sense in his head. While he knew proposals were typically some grandiose thing, it just sort of came out in passing. Compared to other couples, they hadn't been together for a long time, they were young, still struggling with their own insecurities, and just as Percy mentioned, only had a few vigs to their name. By all means, they weren't prepared for marriage, but Leon couldn't quite understand it. To him, they didn't need anything but a stamp of approval from a court or whatever. People got married on a whim all the time—he knew some sweethearts during his schooldays who got married as soon as they graduated. It had nothing to do with their fighting, but it felt like something that was inevitably going to happen, and postponing it felt pointless.

He glanced over at Percy again, staring at him with this confused look on his face. He could tell that his lover was trying to sugarcoat the rejection, and it was true that it dimmed his spirits a little, but he wasn't so hurt by it. Instead, he carried on with walking and fondling the ring box.

"But that's alright. If you need a little time, that's fine too. You're going to marry me eventually, so don't worry about it," Leon, again, replied matter-of-factly, his voice oozing with confidence. He flicked the ring box open and stared at the pairs, and then at Percy's hand. They were two beautiful white-gold rings with a pair of small diamonds arranged vertically in the middle. It was a fairly simple-looking pair compared to the other ones the jeweler was peddling to him, and there were many others that Leon took a liking to, but he couldn't just think of himself. When it came to the Hoffman, a piece of metal with a hole welded in the middle was sufficient to him, but even he understood that he should put some effort into something he'd likely wear for the rest of his life. So, eventually, he settled with a minimalist design with some diamonds in the middle for some pizzazz—it was probably one of the most expensive items he'd ever purchased, and for a while, he looked to be in his own head, "Did I get the right size? Hm."

WC: 591 | Total WC: 18,918 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:48 am

As Leon started moving again, Percy did as well, though he stayed a couple of steps behind. His mind needed to process what just happened. At least Leon wasn't angry, he actually took the rejection quite well, though the confusion in his face squeezed his heart. Right, given the logic, he could see why Leon didn't understand why he'd said no. Everything he said made sense, so much so that it seemed a bit dumb to put it off, but still. Percy was just certain they weren't ready. Or rather, he wasn't ready.

It was just a more official version of what they'd already been doing, he knew that. Really, just a title and probably a piece of paper filed, assuming it worked the same way in this world as the last. There'd be no grandiose Dagger wedding fanfare, none of the stuff he'd seen as affluent acquaintances married left and right. Probably not even the cheaper options like the fake wedding sample he'd attended with a friend what felt like years ago. Yet... the aspect of being a husband was terrifying. The only marriage he'd ever been exposed to was a nigh loveless contract as far as he could tell. It was devoid of warmth. A business transaction that had produced two potential male heirs and a girl, and he and his siblings had also been expected to marry advantageously rather than for something as worthless as love. As small as the whole thing was to Leon, it was a big thing to Percy. What was marriage supposed to look like and how would he know if he was doing it right? Just as he didn't let people see his inventions until they were polished and functional, he couldn't imagine agreeing to be something he knew nothing about.

And he certainly didn't want them to be homeless husbands! Yes, love trumped all, but maybe despite his preference in romantic partners, marriage was still a very dated concept in his mind. Percy felt like he had to provide comfort, safety, and stability, none of which he could right now. Again, things that they were doing together anyway, rings or no rings, yet he couldn't get his mind to accept that nothing needed to change.

Leon continued to talk, and what he said next actually put Percy weirdly at ease. Not just the assurance that he needed some time, but... Leon was always so confident. It was a guaranteed way to get a rise out of Percy. "Oh, am I? I'm glad you're so sure," he tossed back as he always did when he felt a bit contrary or competitive, "Maybe I'll keep saying no to keep you from getting too cocky." Silly banter aside, they both knew Leon was right. Once he got his head screwed on right, he hoped Leon would ask again. One day, he'd definitely say yes. Once they'd worked through this mess and found their footing again, Percy had no doubt he'd be Leon's husband, which seemed like a dream to admit. That it was possible was nearly overwhelming! To go from not being allowed to have him to being able to do whatever they wanted freely?

Percy had missed what Leon said about the rings moments earlier, so when he heard the casual mention of size, it finally clicked. "Wait, you already..." he trailed, having to quicken his pace to truly catch up with the nonchalant proposer. As he put his hand on Leon's arm to slow him down, his eyes were blessed with two beautiful pale rings with diamonds tucked into a ring box. Despite all the panicked thoughts and the overall rejection, the whole proposal hadn't seemed real until that moment. His mouth parted and he gasped and, embarrassingly, his good eye immediately teared up and streaked his cheek. "...they're beautiful, Leon," he croaked, lifting his arm to dab at his face with his sleeve. "When did you buy them? I can't believe you've had them on you this whole time..."

He also couldn't believe that Leon had been so serious about this...and apparently had been since before they left Earthland. Now he felt truly awful about assuming Leon might have been doing this to fix their relationship. Rounding the taller man, Percy crashed his body into Leon's right in the middle of the street in a tight embrace.

[wc: 726 || total: 19644]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:41 am

LEON HOFFMAN

Compared to how the rest of the conversation went, the moment when Percy saw those rings felt like the only thing that seemed to resemble a typical proposal. Eyes wet with tears, words gushing with awe as he admired the rings, and a tight embrace to bring it all together. Honestly, Leon wasn't expecting it, and it showed on his face. His marigolds widened with surprise as he watched his lover burrow into him, and at first, he didn't immediately snatch him up in an embrace of his own. Instead, his cheeks flushed a soft red before he returned the hug, pecking his scalp.

"O-Oh, you like it? We never talk about this kinda stuff, so it took me a while to decide which ones to get. Looking back on it, I probably should've taken you with me, but I had already bought them..." Leon started to smirk bashfully. Even though he took the rejection quite gracefully and was confident that he'd be met with a 'yes' sooner or later, he wasn't impervious to some of the anxieties of it all. "I bought them a few months ago, I think. It was when you tore down the house, so I didn't really get a chance to do it then."

It wasn't that marriage wasn't important to Leon, it just wasn't sacred in and of itself to him. Similar to the Daggers, the Hoffmans' perspective on marriage was also based on what was advantageous, but the social rewards weren't nearly as important to them. Proposals weren't nearly as grandiose, but still purely transactional. Whose magic would pair well with ours? Are they as tough as an ox but pretty as a bird? What about fertility? Marriage to the Hoffmans was just one big step towards continuing the family business, which was nothing short of breeding. It was special for all the wrong reasons.

Of course, Leon didn't view marriage like this. He was lucky enough to be exposed to enough marriages founded on love and love alone that his upbringing hadn't completed warp his perspective on it, but he also struggled to understand it. He loved Percy, but it was just easier for him to propose like this—simple and to the point. But if it was going to take more than one attempt at getting Percy to marry him, perhaps he'd have to start studying how the men would do it in those cheesy romance movies and get his act together.

"I'm just glad you like it..." Leon mumbled mostly to himself as he began swaying with his lover in the street, completely entangled in his arms as he mouthed the words into his hair.

WC: 444 | Total WC: 20,088 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:19 am

"That was months ago!" Percy's muffled voice exclaimed into Leon's shirt, somehow burrowing further in. All the way back then? The day after he'd cracked from the trauma and... he still cringed thinking about it. It was better to get it out, but being vulnerable like that in front of Leon was still unpleasant to consider. His arms squeezed his lover, ignoring the bodies moving around them with either gawking or grumbles. His heart was about to burst from his chest!

It was still another long moment of swaying before Percy finally pulled his glowing face from his boyfriend's chest and peeked up at him. "I love them," he said warmly. "More importantly... I love you." He couldn't help but smile. Even if he hadn't agreed to it yet, it was something to look forward to. Though he felt like he couldn't go back on his decision, there was something about knowing Leon had had this on his mind for so long, even as they stumbled through the ups and downs, that changed how he thought about it a bit. It was a little less scary. It provided some security Percy had lost during their fight over a week ago.

Leaning up, he placed a very quick and soft kiss on the corner of Leon's lips, one hand pressing the man's scarred cheek before he released the man and slipped his hand into one of Leon's. "Let's go home," Percy said, eager to get away from the prying eyes. His ears were on fire from showing so much affection in public. It was thrilling and liberating to know he could, but still unfamiliar and embarrassing. Maybe he'd always prefer privacy, and he craved a moment alone with Leon more than ever. It'd been almost two weeks and even if he was still getting over some things, he wanted to blot out those things with good memories. And frankly, he was starved for the affections he'd grown so used to but had been deprived of. If he'd known which way the farm was, he would have dragged Leon back to the ranch himself!

[wc: 352 || total: 20440]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:47 am

LEON HOFFMAN

After moments of very affectionate and enthusiastic displays from both Percy and Leon, the two finally hurried along through Otenshire, if only because Percy was so eager to return. Leon, on the other hand, ambled with him through town with this fuzzy feeling in his chest. He wasn't the type to get emotional over things like this, but the sight of Percy's joy after admiring the rings filled him with a type of satisfaction that he could not explain. Perhaps it was the relief of having chosen the right rings, or maybe it was Percy's loving reaction despite the rejection. Whatever it was, Leon walked along while fighting the smile tugging at his lips.

When they arrived back at the ranch, the first place Leon figured they should've gone was the house, where they could apologize profusely for their recent behaviors. For people they barely knew in a world they knew even less of, the troubles they went through for a couple of clueless boys like them were truly unbelievable. Apologies were certainly in order, but instead of heading straight for the house, they two ended up in their spacious shed as the afternoon sun inched across the cerulean sky.

The door to the shed swung but stopped just a few inches before being shut completely as the two young men entered, and Leon wasted no time in making up for the physical neglect he had deprived Percy of for the last week or so. The entire walk there, the Hoffman felt bouts of calm and excitement as they approached their shed. He started his day feeling content and collected now that they had put an end to their Cold War, seeming satisfied just to not be fighting with his lover and returning to what relative normal they've managed to attain since coming to this place. Yet, as their feet dragged them closer and closer to the little ranch in the meadows, his heart leaped with excitement. 'Finally!' he'd think to himself, 'Things can go back to normal!' And the moment the door crept shut, all of his affection and enthusiasm unleashed in a form very distinct to him.

As they came inside, the door that couldn't manage to close by itself was forced shut by Leon as he pushed his hand against it, turning around and pinning Percy against it all in the same motion. He hadn't said a word to him as it all happened, letting his lips indulge in his lover's as they collided with one another. The kisses were quick but powerful, several stringing together on Percy's mouth alone, while occasionally drifting down his neck or tracing his jawline. The excitement in his kisses was so prevalent that it felt as if this encounter was only going in one direction before he paused and stared at Percy, his eyes and face hard but a bit flustered.

WC: 483 | Total WC: 20,923 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:54 am

While Leon might have had some social sensibilities in the back of his mind, like apologies and explanations to their host family, the split-haired young was burdened with no such thing. It didn't even enter his brain, and it wasn't just from the stress of being lost for eight days and stalked by a vampire. He was a little antsy as he rushed along, his brows set into a furrow while he gnawed irritably on the inside of his bottom lip. Contrary to his general vibe, he was plenty happy, but...well, he had something less than pure on his mind, and when he was like this, he seemed adorably agitated.

He'd barely had the chance to sigh and revel in the surprising familiarity and relief of their extremely modest little shed when he was pinned against the door, and it pleased him greatly. He'd missed this. He'd missed Leon, so much it ached even now. Apparently, no matter how long they were together, how used to each other they were, or how intimate they'd been in the past, Percy would never stop turning red in the face when Leon assaulted him with affection. The little noise that bubbled its way out of his mouth as Leon kissed his neck probably didn't help his embarrassment either.  It was no surprise to him that he'd missed the closeness and physical contact, he'd felt like he was withering away, but he hadn't realized just how intensely he needed it until he was finally getting it again. He was warming up much quicker than usual and pulling Leon close to hold him as if he'd disappear if he didn't. Each of those quick, forceful kisses was met with Percy's own brand of passion. Breaths already coming out in heated huffs, he opened his eyes to peer up at Leon as he paused, holding the man's cheeks in his hot palms.

After meeting the stare lovingly for a moment, Percy tilted his head. "What is it?" he asked, unable to read Leon's expression as usual. It was unusual for him to stop like this when they'd already started down this particular path. A small bit of doubt crept in. "Is something wrong?"

[wc: 367 || total: 21290]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:59 pm

LEON HOFFMAN

He was right—Leon wasn't one to hesitate when it came to some of their more intimate exchanges. He was a bold man who was rather shameless in his actions. The type to do first and think later, but part of him wondered craving Percy as he was right then was really appropriate. After all, the man had spent several days away from the comfort and security of Ollie and Hari's ranch, all by himself after a big fight they had—there was no doubt a lot on his mind. Or... so Leon thought.

In the same way that Leon's confidence comforted Percy, Percy's cluelessness made all of Leon's doubts wither away in just mere seconds of him speaking. Maybe there wasn't a lot on his mind right now, or nothing that could beat the desire and longing they had for each other right then. All at once, the quizzical tilt of his peppermint head restored all of Leon's confidence.

"No... nothing," he said in a low, warm voice, his tones gentle and loving as he descended upon him again, "It's nothing..."

The day had just begun for both of them. The morning crows had long since cooed, and the lively and busy townsfolk of Otenshire were already hard at work again. There was a lot to say to a lot of people, but neither of the young men seemed to care all too much. They secluded themselves in that quaint and roomy shed of theirs, twisting and squirming in their bout of passion as it quickly began to take a turn, their bodies aching for each other.

Even though he was rejected, Leon felt like he was on his honeymoon, strangely enough. He felt starved of Percy's modest but sincere affections this past week and some days, and it felt unreal that he was able to hold him again like this—he didn't want to let go, so he hadn't. The kisses were quick but repetitive, never seeming to allow Percy an opportunity to do anything else except maybe breathe in between. He loved his lips. His hair. His body and the soul that lied inside. He loved every inch of Percy, and he knew that Percy loved every inch of him. They had lost a lot this past year—their families, their vitality, their muse, their home, their friends—but it didn't feel so terrible when Leon realized that Percy was still here, a man that he'd be the first to scream at in a moment of anger but die for in the next. He was rejected, but he was looking at his lifelong partner right here. He said no, but eventually he'd say yes. Leon began to blush wildly at the thought, his face almost entirely pink as he continued to assault his lover with kisses on both his lips and his neck. He loved him so much and felt so loved that it almost didn't feel real, and his sudden eagerness to make love to him showed that.

There was a sudden burst of energy within Leon as he reveled at it all, strong arms taking Percy from his rear and lifting him up. He'd carry him to their scratchy straw beds before dropping Percy on top, leaning over to resume his assault. Impatiently, he began to unbutton the well-fitted tunic he wore.

"They say that engaged couples feel it better, so it's not too late," Leon smirked while blatantly lying through his teeth, playfully eager to make Percy reconsider his rejection.

WC: 581 | Total WC: 21,871 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:18 am

"Oh yeah?" Percy humored him, though he had no plans to reconsider at the moment. Tempting, but no. "Then I guess you'll have something to look forward to one day, won't you? Good things come to those who wait," he fired back, looking as smug as someone could while glowing red from his head to his shoulders. There was quite a bit of satisfaction in seeing Leon's flustered face, even if it did nothing but make him feel more warm and fuzzy inside. Now he thought he knew how Leon felt when he insisted on keeping Percy from hiding his own. He couldn't stop looking at his lover, knowing somewhere in the back of his mind that he should be thinking about this more and not jumping right back in, but... he was powerless to their love. He loved Leon so much, he couldn't get enough. Percy was selfish and greedy and sometimes it showed in how much he pulled and pressed against his future fiance. The way he leaned up even now and placed a couple of needy kisses on Leon's smirk.

"I've never heard that, though. However... I've heard that the, erm, m-makeup variety is intense," he grinned, laying back for a moment to catch a few breaths. He squirmed in discomfort against the pokey straw. Ah, yes, that was the only thing he missed about his whole horrific excursion. The hotel mattresses. This straw wasn't doing it for him. He had no choice.

In an unusual move, driven mostly by his rich boy sensitivities, Percy pushed up against Leon and, in one deft motion, he flipped Leon down onto the straw instead and perched on top. If Leon was to start making it up to him for their nasty spat, the least he could do was take the brunt of the straw, though none of this he vocalized. He'd help Leon along with his buttons as he sat straddling the man, gazing down with the usual bashfulness, though also with a but if mischief. As the garment slipped from his shoulders, he was a bit aware of the bites about his neck, but also didn't feel like killing the mood over it. As his fingers moved to the buttons on Leon's shirt, he tilted his head again and paused, looking innocent but being anything but. Leon made him feel safe even in embarrassing situations, so Percy was perhaps feeling himself a bit, intense desire as well as desirable.

"Or are you saying we should stop right here and not do things like this until we're properly engaged? Maybe that's why it feels better?" Percy asked coyly, leaning back a bit. "We could do that."

[wc: 447 || total: 22318]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Hoffman Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:39 am

LEON HOFFMAN

"Could we?" Leon smiled as he leaned up, lining Percy's chest and neck with loving kisses as he took it upon himself to finish undressing him. The day had just begun, but it seemed like the two young men found a way to hole themselves up together and indulge in their bodies. Leon missed the way Percy tasted, the way he smelled, the sounds he made when he was touched in certain places. He had committed it all to memory by now, but memories alone weren't enough to satisfy him. He needed more, and with a week of unaffectionate happenings between the two, all of his pent-up neediness unleashed as laid across the straw bed.

The day dragged on, and by the time he and Percy were nearing their end, the shed they called home was warm and musty. Clothes were littered across the floor as the bed frame (which were really just wooden planks) rocked and creaked back and forth with a salacious, rough, and rhythmic tune. Leon leaned up, still lying on the bed, greeting Percy's lips with his own, smothering him in very explicit desire. Sweat caked his body, his hands firmly gripping Percy's hips as he assaulted him with his sloppy, breathtaking kisses and intense movements.

"We need to go apologize..." Leon mouthed into his lips, "..before it gets too late in the day."

WC: 231 (lowkey testing the waters with the rating ngl) | Total WC: 22,549 | WC Needed: ??? @Percy ""  —
Template by ivyleaf33
Leon Hoffman
Leon Hoffman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:22 am

Apparently, they could not stop and wait. They'd already bought the ticket, it was time to board the ride, and they were both very excited.

The ensuing thrill ride sounded like it was in need of maintenance on this balmy summer's day. Old boards that needed replacing groaned and squeaked as the nails seemed to loosen with each dramatic dip, but it was still a fun experience even if it was a bit rough... and felt like they were riding through a sauna. Percy remained seated in the upright position, firmly restrained at the hips for safety. It was so hot that sweat threatened to drip from his chin, but he barely noticed the heat. Reaching up to cover his mouth, he did his best to, though at times failed, restrain his cries of delight. No matter how many times they rode it, it was just as exciting and breathtaking as the last. Perhaps this time was even more so because a lot had happened and it'd been a while.

It wasn't just the ride, though. Even if he knew every single twist and turn, every dip and buck, Percy had missed sharing the experience with his lover. Words failed him most of the time. He was a stuttering mess who said things wrong, but in times like this, there could be no misunderstandings. Emotions could flow out with each noise of delight, his passion was palpable and unmistakable. They faced each other and could hide nothing, and even though they'd been in love for a while now, it seemed especially evident today on Percy's face. As much as they were enjoying the rollercoaster together, the way they met eyes and warmly admired each other hit a bit differently. Maybe it was because this was their first trip to the park after such a stressful time, or maybe it was just knowing that the fun would never end. Percy was looking at his forever, thrill rides or no. Breathless whispered 'I love you's peppered Leon between gasps.

"Can we care...about that later?" Percy mumbled irritably between kisses, the heat really starting to get to him. The peppermint head was a bit overwhelmed and single-minded while thrill riding anyway. He squirmed within his constraints and definitely didn't care about apologizing to anyone right now. It was clear the ride was coming to an end as he leaned forward and kissed his lover, hands reaching out to tangle in his short black hair. He liked the haircut, but it looked good no matter how long or short it was. It was time for the final drop, and they climbed and climbed until they were just about there...

And then their door creaked open.

The ride crashed and burned. The air left the balloon. The snake went to sleep. The pogo stick never sprung. The noodle was cooked.

Percy basically had an out-of-body experience, except it was his body. Embarrassment alone evolved into a higher form and ascended to something like magic. The boy, in the blink of an eye, levitated and was violently thrown across the room as if a poltergeist took personal offense to his existence. In his place was a sheet fluttering down to cover Leon, while Percy had crashed into the kitchenette between the island and the sink, miraculously hidden from sight. Laying there as if dead, he was beet red from head to naked toe, struggling to keep his soul from escaping him and killing him once and for all. At the moment, he almost wished he could die. Maybe the scrapes and his bloody nose from his flight would mercifully allow him to bleed out. He was done with life.

"EY, GUYS!" sounded a young, somewhat confused voice of a child at the now-open door. It was one of the younger children, thankfully ignorant to whatever blip of 'wrestling' he might have seen. Hopefully. Please, whatever gods are here, let them not have noticed....but did it matter? It didn't make Percy, unsatisfied and oh so close to death, feel an ounce better. He'd think of it every time he saw them. It was too late. Mortification. More like mortefication. "Ma and Pa want ya to come to the house. We was worried aboutcha, ya know!"

[wc: 708 || total: 23257 || allusion OP pls kill me]
Percy
Percy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum