Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Beast Taming System & Registration WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Today at 10:22 am

» It's good to be home... maybe
by Nemarius the Watcher Yesterday at 7:54 pm

» Fairy Tail RP
by Guest Yesterday at 8:47 am

» Amber Thornar (WIP)
by Iris Yesterday at 8:31 am

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Iris Yesterday at 8:13 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Donations

Beast Taming System & Registration

Go down

Beast Taming System & Registration Empty Beast Taming System & Registration

Post by Admin Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:28 pm

Beast Taming System & Registration XSoichu

Vyldermire is a vast realm, full of many creatures, magical, strong, weird, and wonderful. The list of which can be found here. There are some creatures in Vyldermire that can be tamed and kept as pets, these pets can be kept as companions, they possess unique skills that apply only to them and can even assist in battle.

To claim a beast, you must reply to this thread here with this thread in which the beast was tamed, proving that the requirements were met to tame the beast. After your beast has been approved, your beast will be added to your stat sheet. Once you own a Beast, it will be linked to your familiar (Your family or personal Crest),  and thus can be summoned to your side whenever you wish. Regardless of how many you own, only five beasts can be linked to your Familia at a time.

All pets are kept in a sanctuary, these sanctuaries can be found in any town of Vyldermire. Each standard player can have a maximum of ten beasts, this can be increased however with the purchase of an abode. An abode is an extension to a player's home that provides space suitable for housing tamed beasts. Players with abodes can own up to twenty pets and this number can be increased with the purchase of extensions. Abodes and Extensions do not only increase the number of pets than be owned but also the number of equipment a player can own (See Equipment Rules for more information).

To Register a tamed beast, complete the template below;

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Monster Species:[/b]
[b]Pet Rank:[/b] This will be the same as the players who owns them.
[b]Pet Name:[/b] Please state your pet's name here.
[b]Pet Description:[/b] A little information on the nature of your pet i.e. friendly, shy etc
[b]Taming Thread Link:[/b]
[b]Player Statsheet:[/b]

As you rank up, you can update your pet's rank, to do so copy and paste the template below then submit it as a reply with the relevant information included;
Code:
[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]New Rank:[/b]
[b]Player Statsheet:[/b]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 814
Posts : 152
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beast Taming System & Registration Empty Re: Beast Taming System & Registration

Post by Victoria Draconis Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:52 am

Character Name: Victoria Draconis
Monster Species: FERNYX
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Fylix
Pet Description: Fylix is a small and adventurous creature with a curious nature and a pension for trouble. Content to spend most of its time upon Tori's shoulder, or resting in her room he enjoys exploration, and discovering new places.
Taming Thread Link: Taming occured in Post #8
Player Statsheet: Victoria Draconis
Victoria Draconis
Victoria Draconis

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 4254
Posts : 35
Join date : 2021-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beast Taming System & Registration Empty Re: Beast Taming System & Registration

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:15 pm

Victoria Draconis wrote:Character Name: Victoria Draconis
Monster Species: FERNYX
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Fylix
Pet Description: Fylix is a small and adventurous creature with a curious nature and a pension for trouble. Content to spend most of its time upon Tori's shoulder, or resting in her room he enjoys exploration, and discovering new places.
Taming Thread Link: Taming occured in Post #8
Player Statsheet: Victoria Draconis

Approved & Added to your Statsheet!
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681403
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Beast Taming System & Registration Empty Re: Beast Taming System & Registration

Post by Yuji Shimaru Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:12 am

Character Name: Yuji Shimaru
Monster Species: Wipsies
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Sol.
Pet Description: They have an appetite to match their master's, a tendency to get stuck in the most weirdest place and, maybe, slightly too concerned for their owner's life.
Taming Thread Link: Tamed in post #2
Player Statsheet: Statsheet
Yuji Shimaru
Yuji Shimaru

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 1971
Posts : 31
Join date : 2021-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beast Taming System & Registration Empty Re: Beast Taming System & Registration

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:15 am

Yuji Shimaru wrote:Character Name: Yuji Shimaru
Monster Species: Wipsies
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Sol.
Pet Description: They have an appetite to match their master's, a tendency to get stuck in the most weirdest place and, maybe, slightly too concerned for their owner's life.
Taming Thread Link: Tamed in post #2
Player Statsheet: Statsheet

Approved & Added to your Statsheet!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Beast Taming System & Registration 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681403
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Beast Taming System & Registration Empty Re: Beast Taming System & Registration

Post by Dan Drake Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:32 pm

Character Name: Daniel Drake
Monster Species: Fernyx
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Sky
Pet Description: A very energetic and friendly boy who spends his time either on Daniel's shoulder or chasing anything that moves.
Taming Thread Link: Here
Player Statsheet: Here

Character Name: Daniel Drake
Monster Species: Floomba
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Puffball
Pet Description: A very happy and friendly little ball of fluff and adorableness. Very accepting of others and loves pets.
Taming Thread Link: Here
Player Statsheet: Here
Dan Drake
Dan Drake

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 105
Posts : 12
Join date : 2022-02-25
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beast Taming System & Registration Empty Re: Beast Taming System & Registration

Post by Iris Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:33 am

Dan Drake wrote:Character Name: Daniel Drake
Monster Species: Fernyx
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Sky
Pet Description: A very energetic and friendly boy who spends his time either on Daniel's shoulder or chasing anything that moves.
Taming Thread Link: Here
Player Statsheet: Here

Character Name: Daniel Drake
Monster Species: Floomba
Pet Rank: Novice
Pet Name: Puffball
Pet Description: A very happy and friendly little ball of fluff and adorableness. Very accepting of others and loves pets.
Taming Thread Link: Here
Player Statsheet: Here

Approved and added to statsheet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Beast Taming System & Registration 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21602
Posts : 592
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum