Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Izou Ikkouyou  WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Thragg
by Thragg Today at 6:15 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Today at 5:38 am

» Buff Or Bluff *Angry Face* [Wes | Emi | Kiigan]
by Kiigan Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:39 am

» Gala du Villanell [Beaux]
by Cassian Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:17 am

» DEORUM
by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:41 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
Kiigan
Izou Ikkouyou  I_vote_lcapIzou Ikkouyou  I_voting_barIzou Ikkouyou  I_vote_rcap 
wes
Cassian
Thragg

Donations

Izou Ikkouyou

Go down

Izou Ikkouyou  Empty Izou Ikkouyou

Post by Izou Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:40 pm

IZOU IKKOUYOU

General

Alias/Nicknames: Izou
Race: Human
Sub-species: Warrior
Gender / Sexuality: Male / Straight
Alignment: Adventurers Guild
Faction: -

Persona

Personality: Izou is a young man that's very much driven by his passion and ambition, equally as much as he gives in to his vices. Despite not being able to remember his past after he arrived at Mirinah during a shipwreck, Izou still retains his skills with the katana, and also the thirst to continuously get stronger and stronger, hungering for stronger enemies and dangerous situations to hone his skills. This manifests itself as a passion and ambition to become the strongest swordsman, something that not even memory loss could make him forget. As a person starting with a blank slate in an entirely foreign place, Izou feels displaced and this prompts him to cherishes bonds of friendship. He cares closely for friends and allies, and when needed, is willing to to great lengths to help them out. However, Izou is a person that keeps things bottled up, especially what he really feels and thinks, making him unreadable. He is the type to show his feelings through actions. Personality-wise, Izou appears to be aloof and unapproachable, but he is actually very amiable and does not discriminate against anyone in terms of status. His patience is remarkable as well, and rarely gets angry. In fact, when he gets angry, he becomes extremely quiet. One great flaw about him would be his bluntness when it comes to speech, pointing things out for what they are without any filter at all.

History: Izou remembers nothing at all about his past, which includes key points like why did he come to Mirinah, where did he come from, and the most crucial of all, who he was aside from his name. The young man was drifting in the sea after a sudden storm had wrecked the ship he was travelling on, and then he was fished out of the water by a fishing vessel before being brought to Lyndon Port. What he was told by the daughter of the fisherman that had saved him was that he had been mumbling occasionally while he was unconscious, and he would never let go of the purple katana that had been strapped to his back when they found him.

Staying in Lyndon Port for half a year, Izou has come to learn much about Mirinah and its people, its ways. Living with the fact that he might never ever learn about his past, since he had nary a clue to work with, Izou decided to embrace his life here in Mirinah. His skills with the sword was easily discovered within the first month in Lyndon Port, when he was forced to take action to stop a robbery. It was also then he discovered that other than the purple katana he carried, the tattoos on his arms would actually mean something, allowing him to summon another katana and a shield to fight with.

• Swords - Izou isn't sure if it was his love for swords that got him to pursue swordsmanship or the other way around, but he's nuts for swords.
  • Smoking - A pack a day would be an underestimation of Izou, as most who meet him would always describe him as having a cigarette in the mouth.
  • Money - Nothing speaks louder than money, especially when you have nothing on you in a foreign place. Money will give you a home and everything else you need.

Dislikes:

• Being mistaken for a girl - Izou was born with soft features that makes him look like a girl at first glance, which he would typically react to with a death glare
  • Fate - Izou is unable to tolerate the idea that everything happens because of fate. He believes in luck, but not fate.
  • Chocolate - He finds it too sweet for his liking.

Goal/Aspiration: To not die, to survive, to pull through. That is Izou's only goal in life at the moment. Stranded in a foreign place with nothing but his sword at his side, Izou will do anything within moral boundaries to adapt and survive.

Key Fear/Adversary: Izou might not remember anything from his past, but there's a gnawing feeling at the back of his mind that tells him he's actually running from something. He might act nonchalant about it, but he doesn't know what will happen when his past catches up to him one day. A fear of his unknown past.

Appearance

Height: 161cm
Body Type: Slim, short
Hair: Platinum blonde
Eyes: Red
Skin Tone: Fair

Overall Appearance:
#1:
#2:

Last edited by Izou on Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Izou
Izou

VylderGold : 328

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Izou Ikkouyou  Empty Re: Izou Ikkouyou

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Spoiler:

Izou Ikkouyou  ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Izou Ikkouyou  63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 681450

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:55 am

Unlocked and moved per user's request~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Izou Ikkouyou  63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 21648

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:25 am

❀:

Izou Ikkouyou  QRmoaKI

Izou Ikkouyou  63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 21648

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:35 pm

Spoiler:

Moved & Unlocked at the user's request~

Izou Ikkouyou  63344_s

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:04 pm

Spoiler:

Izou Ikkouyou  ROjNQKP

Izou Ikkouyou  63344_s

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down