Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Lochland Grove[Jcink] RealLife, Sandbox, Slice of Life, Town
by Guest Today at 10:16 pm

» Karimah
by Iris Today at 9:10 pm

» Just letting you know…
by Damian Today at 4:30 am

» Thread Moving Requests
by Damian Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Quest Sign Up
by Bahadur Yesterday at 12:40 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Top posting users this month
Iris
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Nessa Cordelia Lux
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Leon Hoffman
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
wes
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Percy
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Shane
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Beaux
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Cassian
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 
Sivaas
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_lcapSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_voting_barSHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET I_vote_rcap 

Donations

SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET

Go down

SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET Empty SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET

Post by The Arcane Library Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:11 am

@SHANE 'S STATSHEET

SUB-SPECIES:: DRACONYTE
BENEFIT:: 1+ Speed +3 Strength

SKILL ATTRIBUTES
Character Attributes
20% Increase per Skill Point
Strength ► 3
Speed ► 2
Health ► 0

Magic Attributes
10% Increase per Skill Point
Magic Power ► 0
Healing  ► 0
Defense ► 0
Magical Damage ► 4
Special Attributes
Accuracy (Capped at 3) ► 2
Charm (Capped at 5) ► 0
Intelligence (Capped at 5) ► 0


UPDATE LOG:
26th Aug 21 - Statsheet Creation | + 3 Strength + 1 Speed
31 Aug 21 - Magic Created | Blaze Dragon | +1 Magic Damage (elemental mastery)
10th Sept 21 - SP Allocation | Novice, Apprentice | Magic Damage +2, Accuracy +1
10th Sept 21 - Plot Abilities Added | (Cloud Treader, Transformation Magic)
14th Sept 21 - Magic Updated | Apprentice
11th Oct 21 - Equipment Added | Captain Fiore's Shield
12th Oct 21 - SP Allocation | Initiate | Speed +1, Magical Damage +1
18th Oct 21 - Equipment Added | (Red Hand Wraps, Ultraboost Sneakers, Star Jacket)



Last edited by The Arcane Library on Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Arcane Library
The Arcane Library

VylderGold : 631
Posts : 135
Join date : 2021-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET Empty Re: SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET

Post by The Arcane Library Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:50 pm

@SHANE 'S MAGIC APP

   ROARING FLAMES
   Apprentice
   The Roaring Flames Magic allows the user to create, control and ultimately become fire itself. The user is able launch devastating fire-based attacks and is able to produce and control flames around various parts of their body to increase the force of physical attacks. At the peak of mastery, the user is able to transform their physical body into flames itself. However, users of the Roaring Flames magic are still able to transform their physical state into flames at lower levels of the magic for a very brief period. Shane also has absolute control over the size and temperature of the flames he control, allowing him to act with discretion.
   Elemental Mastery:
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET MKv1DBz

   
Arcane Arsenal:

Spell Name: Blazefire Fist
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane rapidly gathers a huge amount of flames around his fist and launches it as his target as a powerful blast of flames from afar.

Spell Name: Blazefire Smash
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane wreathes his fist in flames to increase the damage of his punch as he smashes it into his target.  

Spell Name: Crimson Star
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Defensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DEF: 40 DEF
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane can generate a sphere of flames the size of his fist that hovers around him at shoulder level that can can expand at will to defend him. At any point that Shane finds himself in the way of an incoming attack, he can mentally control the sphere to expand itself accordingly into a defensive wall of flames to defend against the enemy attack. If the defensive fire sphere isn't exhausted after taking a hit, it will quickly revert back to its sphere form and continue hovering around Shane until needed again.

Spell Name: Blazefire Kick
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane gathers and wraps his leg with flames to increase the damage of his kick and burning the target simultaneously.

Spell Name: Fireball
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description:   Shane gathers flames in one of his hands and throws it at his target. The fireball explodes upon impact, doing both burning and concussive damage to the target.

Spell Name: Ignited Spear
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane creates a single lance of flames in one of his hands and hurls it at the target to do piercing and burning damage.

   
The Arcane Library
The Arcane Library

VylderGold : 631
Posts : 135
Join date : 2021-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET Empty Re: SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET

Post by The Arcane Library Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:30 am

@SHANE 'S EQUIPMENT


IN HAND EQUIPMENT
Captain Fiore's Shield:

Equipment Name: Captain Fiore's Shield
Weapon Rank: Third Tier
Type: Weapon
Class: Magical
Equipment DMG: 10 DMG
Equipment MP: 250 MP
Description: An indestructible shield that once belonged to an Otherworlder named Shane Stern. The shield appears to be extremely worn out, bearing scratches from many battles. On the back of the shield, two lines of words are carved into it: "Rune Knights of Fiore" and "Aeluri". The shield was kept by Gaelan Ardere and preserved by the Ardere Clan after Shane Stern disappeared mysteriously.

Ability
Ability Name: Shield Throw
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 20 MP
DMG: 35 DMG
Speed: 40 Mps
Range: 35 Metres
Duration: 7 Posts
Description:  Shane is able to easily throw the shield with absolute precision at his target with a trajectory that would allow the shield to hit the target and rebound back to him, even when he’s on the move.
Effect: Stun

ON BODY EQUIPMENT
On Body Equipment:
Item Name: Red Hand Wraps
Armour Rank: Second Tier
Located: Arms
Equipment DEF: 15 DEF
Boost: +5% Strength
Description: Red hand wraps that are able to magically extend to bind Shane's wrists and knuckles to reduce the recoil of his own punches, allowing him to go all-out. When not in use, the hand wraps magically retracts and shrinks into a wristband.

Item Name: Ultraboost Sneakers
Armour Rank: Second Tier
Located: Legs
Equipment DEF: 15 DEF
Boost: +5% Speed
Description:  A pair of sneakers that is magically enhanced to increase Shane's speed when wearing it. The shoe also has a nifty feature for him to magically bring up an interface in mid-air to change the colors of the shoes whenever he likes. Despite that, Shane typically leaves it entirely white.  

Item Name: Star Jacket
Armour Rank: Second Tier
Located: Body
Equipment DEF: 15 DEF
Boost: +5% Strength
Description: A navy blue jacket with a hood that is made with magically reinforced fibers to protect the wearer. Three white horizontal stripes run across the front of the jacket at the chest while a white star is featured prominently on the back of the jacket.



ITEMS AND POTIONS
N/A
The Arcane Library
The Arcane Library

VylderGold : 631
Posts : 135
Join date : 2021-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET Empty Re: SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET

Post by The Arcane Library Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:22 pm

@SHANE 'S PLOT ABILITIES

Plot Catalogue:
Ability Name: Cloud Treader
Description:For some reason, all Draconytes of the Ardere Clan do not possess wings. Instead they are blessed with a unique magic ability called Cloud Treader, that allows them to creates a ring of clouds around their ankles that allows them flight. The cloud rings reflect the element of the magic that the Draconyte use, and in Shane's case, his Cloud Treader ability manifests as a ring of fiery clouds around each feet.

Ability Name: Transformation Magic
Description:A simple magic that allows Shane to hide his Draconyte features which are his horns and tail. However, when he uses his combat magic, the transformation comes undone to reveal his true form.
The Arcane Library
The Arcane Library

VylderGold : 631
Posts : 135
Join date : 2021-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET Empty Re: SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:57 pm

Spoiler:
@The Arcane Library wrote:
@SHANE 'S STATSHEET

SUB-SPECIES:: DRACONYTE
BENEFIT:: 1+ Speed +3 Strength

SKILL ATTRIBUTES

Character Attributes
20% Increase per Skill Point
Strength ► 3
Speed ► 2
Health ► 0

Magic Attributes
10% Increase per Skill Point
Magic Power ► 0
Healing  ► 0
Defense ► 0
Magical Damage ► 4
Special Attributes
Accuracy (Capped at 3) ► 2
Charm (Capped at 5) ► 0
Intelligence (Capped at 5) ► 0


UPDATE LOG:
26th Aug 21 - Statsheet Creation | + 3 Strength + 1 Speed
31 Aug 21 - Magic Created | Blaze Dragon | +1 Magic Damage (elemental mastery)
10th Sept 21 - SP Allocation | Novice, Apprentice | Magic Damage +2, Accuracy +1
10th Sept 21 - Plot Abilities Added | (Cloud Treader, Transformation Magic)
14th Sept 21 - Magic Updated | Apprentice
11th Oct 21 - Equipment Added | Captain Fiore's Shield
12th Oct 21 - SP Allocation | Initiate | Speed +1, Magical Damage +1
18th Oct 21 - Equipment Added | (Red Hand Wraps, Ultraboost Sneakers,  Star Jacket)


@The Arcane Library wrote:
@SHANE 'S MAGIC APP

   ROARING FLAMES
   Apprentice
   The Roaring Flames Magic allows the user to create, control and ultimately become fire itself. The user is able launch devastating fire-based attacks and is able to produce and control flames around various parts of their body to increase the force of physical attacks. At the peak of mastery, the user is able to transform their physical body into flames itself. However, users of the Roaring Flames magic are still able to transform their physical state into flames at lower levels of the magic for a very brief period. Shane also has absolute control over the size and temperature of the flames he control, allowing him to act with discretion.
   Elemental Mastery:
SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET MKv1DBz

   
Arcane Arsenal:

Spell Name: Blazefire Fist
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane rapidly gathers a huge amount of flames around his fist and launches it as his target as a powerful blast of flames from afar.

Spell Name: Blazefire Smash
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane wreathes his fist in flames to increase the damage of his punch as he smashes it into his target.  

Spell Name: Crimson Star
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Defensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DEF: 40 DEF
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane can generate a sphere of flames the size of his fist that hovers around him at shoulder level that can can expand at will to defend him. At any point that Shane finds himself in the way of an incoming attack, he can mentally control the sphere to expand itself accordingly into a defensive wall of flames to defend against the enemy attack. If the defensive fire sphere isn't exhausted after taking a hit, it will quickly revert back to its sphere form and continue hovering around Shane until needed again.

Spell Name: Blazefire Kick
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane gathers and wraps his leg with flames to increase the damage of his kick and burning the target simultaneously.

Spell Name: Fireball
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description:   Shane gathers flames in one of his hands and throws it at his target. The fireball explodes upon impact, doing both burning and concussive damage to the target.

Spell Name: Ignited Spear
Spell Rank: Second Tier
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 10 MP
DMG: 20 DMG
Speed: 20 MPS
Range: 20 Metres
Duration: 5 Posts
Description: Shane creates a single lance of flames in one of his hands and hurls it at the target to do piercing and burning damage.

   

@The Arcane Library wrote:
@SHANE 'S EQUIPMENT


IN HAND EQUIPMENT
Captain Fiore's Shield:

Equipment Name: Captain Fiore's Shield
Weapon Rank: Third Tier
Type: Weapon
Class: Magical
Equipment DMG: 10 DMG
Equipment MP: 250 MP
Description: An indestructible shield that once belonged to an Otherworlder named Shane Stern. The shield appears to be extremely worn out, bearing scratches from many battles. On the back of the shield, two lines of words are carved into it: "Rune Knights of Fiore" and "Aeluri". The shield was kept by Gaelan Ardere and preserved by the Ardere Clan after Shane Stern disappeared mysteriously.

Ability
Ability Name: Shield Throw
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
MP Cost: 20 MP
DMG: 35 DMG
Speed: 40 Mps
Range: 35 Metres
Duration: 7 Posts
Description:  Shane is able to easily throw the shield with absolute precision at his target with a trajectory that would allow the shield to hit the target and rebound back to him, even when he’s on the move.
Effect: Stun

ON BODY EQUIPMENT
On Body Equipment:
Item Name: Red Hand Wraps
Armour Rank: Second Tier
Located: Arms
Equipment DEF: 15 DEF
Boost: +5% Strength
Description: Red hand wraps that are able to magically extend to bind Shane's wrists and knuckles to reduce the recoil of his own punches, allowing him to go all-out. When not in use, the hand wraps magically retracts and shrinks into a wristband.

Item Name: Ultraboost Sneakers
Armour Rank: Second Tier
Located: Legs
Equipment DEF: 15 DEF
Boost: +5% Speed
Description:  A pair of sneakers that is magically enhanced to increase Shane's speed when wearing it. The shoe also has a nifty feature for him to magically bring up an interface in mid-air to change the colors of the shoes whenever he likes. Despite that, Shane typically leaves it entirely white.  

Item Name: Star Jacket
Armour Rank: Second Tier
Located: Body
Equipment DEF: 15 DEF
Boost: +5% Strength
Description: A navy blue jacket with a hood that is made with magically reinforced fibers to protect the wearer. Three white horizontal stripes run across the front of the jacket at the chest while a white star is featured prominently on the back of the jacket.



ITEMS AND POTIONS
N/A

@The Arcane Library wrote:
@SHANE 'S PLOT ABILITIES

Plot Catalogue:
Ability Name: Cloud Treader
Description:For some reason, all Draconytes of the Ardere Clan do not possess wings. Instead they are blessed with a unique magic ability called Cloud Treader, that allows them to creates a ring of clouds around their ankles that allows them flight. The cloud rings reflect the element of the magic that the Draconyte use, and in Shane's case, his Cloud Treader ability manifests as a ring of fiery clouds around each feet.

Ability Name: Transformation Magic
Description:A simple magic that allows Shane to hide his Draconyte features which are his horns and tail. However, when he uses his combat magic, the transformation comes undone to reveal his true form.

Archived at the User's Request~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

SHANE'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum