Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Quest Turn In - Page 2 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

Quest Turn In

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:37 am

Daphne wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Colter
Player Ranks: Avalon Islands
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: Yes
Quest Sign Up: Post No. 22
Quest Thread Link: Avalon Heat
Item Drops/ Bonuses: +20 EXP for killing two Twighorns

Yuji Shimaru wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Yuji Shimaru
Player Ranks: Novice.
Quest Rank: Novice.
Classification: AG.
Quest Type: Rescue.
Monsters Spawned: Yes, 2x Tiny Twighorn.
Quest Sign Up: Here.
Quest Thread Link: Fun and Games [Quest].
Item Drops/ Bonuses: +20 Exp for killing two Tiny Twighorns.

Quest Turn In - Page 2 QRmoaKI
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Birch Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:27 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Birch
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Boop
Quest Thread Link: Beep
Item Drops/ Bonuses:
Birch
Birch

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 2441
Posts : 26
Join date : 2021-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:28 pm

Birch wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Birch
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Boop
Quest Thread Link: Beep
Item Drops/ Bonuses:

Quest Turn In - Page 2 ROjNQKP
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Wiessman Sat May 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Quest Turn In
Players: Wiessman
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: Rogue
Quest Type: Monster Hunting
Monsters Spawned: Twigwing x 1 Slime x 2
Quest Sign Up: Here
Quest Thread Link: Link
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 2 x Common 1 x Uncommon | + 10 EXP for 1 Twighorn + 20 exp for 2 slimes
Wiessman
Wiessman

VylderGold : 1137
Posts : 19
Join date : 2021-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun May 02, 2021 11:25 am

Wiessman wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Wiessman
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: Rogue
Quest Type: Monster Hunting
Monsters Spawned: Twigwing x 1 Slime x 2
Quest Sign Up: Here
Quest Thread Link: Link
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 2 x Common 1 x Uncommon | + 10 EXP for 1 Twighorn + 20 exp for 2 slimes

Quest Turn In - Page 2 ROjNQKP

@Wiessman Please note Twighorns don't have item drops. Therefore from this quest the most you could get is 1x Uncommon and 1x Common item from the slimes (3x Slime Residue)
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Daphne Fri May 07, 2021 11:07 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Viktor Voronov
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG (Daphne), Rogue (Viktor)
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post 38
Quest Thread Link: Whiskey Shenanigans
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A

Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Viktor Voronov
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Novice
Quest Rank:Novice
Classification: AG (Daphne), Rogue (Viktor)
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post 38
Quest Thread Link: Whiskey Shenanigans
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A

Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Colter
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Classification: AG , AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post 38
Quest Thread Link: Avalon Heat
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A
Daphne
Daphne

Rank : Master
VylderGold : 127309
Posts : 128
Join date : 2021-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Fri May 07, 2021 11:23 am

Daphne wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Viktor Voronov
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG (Daphne), Rogue (Viktor)
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post 38
Quest Thread Link: Whiskey Shenanigans
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A

Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Viktor Voronov
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Novice
Quest Rank:Novice
Classification: AG (Daphne), Rogue (Viktor)
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post 38
Quest Thread Link: Whiskey Shenanigans
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A

Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Colter
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Classification: AG , AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post 38
Quest Thread Link: Avalon Heat
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A

Quest Turn In - Page 2 QRmoaKI
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Fri May 07, 2021 11:44 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Rowan, Iris
Player Ranks: Novice, Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: Yes, 3 Slimes, 1 Lupirit, 1 Cosmimo
Quest Sign Up: post no. 40
Quest Thread Link: The Bet
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 2x Common = 2x Slime Residue, 1 Uncommon = 2x Slime Residue, Total: 4x Slime Residue
+30exp for 3x Slimes defeated
+150exp for 1 Lupirit defeated
Cosmimo Tamed
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Fri May 07, 2021 12:48 pm

Iris wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Rowan, Iris
Player Ranks: Novice, Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: Yes, 3 Slimes, 1 Lupirit, 1 Cosmimo
Quest Sign Up: post no. 40
Quest Thread Link: The Bet
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 2x Common = 2x Slime Residue, 1 Uncommon = 2x Slime Residue, Total: 4x Slime Residue
+30exp for 3x Slimes defeated
+150exp for 1 Lupirit defeated
Cosmimo Tamed

Quest Turn In - Page 2 ROjNQKP
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Fri May 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Quest Turn In
Players: Iris, Rowan
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: post no. 42
Quest Thread Link: The Bet
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Fri May 07, 2021 4:48 pm

Iris wrote:    Quest Turn In
   Players: Iris, Rowan
   Player Ranks: Apprentice, Apprentice
   Quest Rank: Initiate
   Classification: AG, AG
   Quest Type: Freeform
   Monsters Spawned: No
   Quest Sign Up: post no. 42
   Quest Thread Link: The Bet
   Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A

Quest Turn In - Page 2 ROjNQKP
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Mon May 10, 2021 11:50 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Rowan, Iris
Player Ranks: Initiate, Initiate
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: post no. 44
Quest Thread Link: The Bet
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon May 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Iris wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Rowan, Iris
Player Ranks: Initiate, Initiate
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: post no. 44
Quest Thread Link: The Bet
Item Drops/ Bonuses: N/A

Quest Turn In - Page 2 ROjNQKP
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Lilith Tue May 18, 2021 1:11 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Lilith
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: Rogue
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: N/A
Quest Sign Up: Post No. 50
Quest Thread Link: Limbo
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 25% More Exp for 50% less Vyldergold (Rogue)

Quest Turn In
Players: Lilith
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: Rogue
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: N/A
Quest Sign Up: Post No. 50
Quest Thread Link: Limbo
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 25% More Exp for 50% less Vyldergold (Rogue)
Lilith
Lilith

VylderGold : 899
Posts : 30
Join date : 2021-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Thu May 20, 2021 12:25 am

Lilith wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Lilith
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: Rogue
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: N/A
Quest Sign Up: Post No. 50
Quest Thread Link: Limbo
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 25% More Exp for 50% less Vyldergold (Rogue)

Quest Turn In
Players: Lilith
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: Rogue
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: N/A
Quest Sign Up: Post No. 50
Quest Thread Link: Limbo
Item Drops/ Bonuses: 25% More Exp for 50% less Vyldergold (Rogue)

Quest Turn In - Page 2 QRmoaKI
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Daphne Sun May 23, 2021 6:47 pm

Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Colter
Player Ranks: Initiate, Initiate
Quest Rank: Adept
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post # 54
Quest Thread Link: Wc deducted at post 49.
Item Drops/ Bonuses:
Daphne using first dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 7)~
Colter using first dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 3)~
Colter also receives 40% more base rep from 4x Charm SP, and 10% more base EXP from 1x Intelligence SP : Proof can be found here~
Both also receive 50% More REP from being AG
Daphne
Daphne

Rank : Master
VylderGold : 127309
Posts : 128
Join date : 2021-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 am

Daphne wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Colter
Player Ranks: Initiate, Initiate
Quest Rank: Adept
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post # 54
Quest Thread Link: Wc deducted at post 49.
Item Drops/ Bonuses:
Daphne using first dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 7)~
Colter using first dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 3)~
Colter also receives 40% more base rep from 4x Charm SP, and 10% more base EXP from 1x Intelligence SP : Proof can be found here~
Both also receive 50% More REP from being AG

Quest Turn In - Page 2 QRmoaKI
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Daphne Tue May 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Colter
Player Ranks: Adept, Adept
Quest Rank: Master
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post # 56
Quest Thread Link: Avalon Heat.
Item Drops/ Bonuses:
Daphne using second dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 7)~
Colter using second dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 3)~
Colter also receives 50% more base rep from 5x Charm SP, and 10% more base EXP from 1x Intelligence SP : Proof can be found here~
Both also receive 50% More REP from being AG
Daphne
Daphne

Rank : Master
VylderGold : 127309
Posts : 128
Join date : 2021-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Iris Thu May 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Daphne wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Daphne, Colter
Player Ranks: Adept, Adept
Quest Rank: Master
Classification: AG, AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: Post # 56
Quest Thread Link: Avalon Heat.
Item Drops/ Bonuses:
Daphne using second dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 7)~
Colter using second dose of Super EXP Booster for double EXP purchased here (Post 3)~
Colter also receives 50% more base rep from 5x Charm SP, and 10% more base EXP from 1x Intelligence SP : Proof can be found here~
Both also receive 50% More REP from being AG

Quest Turn In - Page 2 QRmoaKI
Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21796
Posts : 595
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Fri May 28, 2021 11:35 pm

Quest Turn In
Players: Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: #59
Quest Thread Link: Barrier To Entry
Item Drops/ Bonuses: Bleuenn gets 50% more Rep from AG.


Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Sat May 29, 2021 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 134298
Posts : 183
Join date : 2021-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Ashelyn Sat May 29, 2021 7:47 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Anastasia, Sharqkan
Player Ranks: Novice, Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: Rogue, Adventurer's Guild
Quest Type: Rescue
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: post 59
Quest Thread Link: Boop
Item Drops/ Bonuses: Ana gets Rogue bonus 25% more exp for 50% less VG.
Sharqkan gets 50% more Rep.
Ashelyn
Ashelyn

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 4700
Posts : 59
Join date : 2021-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat May 29, 2021 2:24 pm

Bleuenn Bosser wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Classification: AG
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: #59
Quest Thread Link: Barrier To Entry
Item Drops/ Bonuses: Bleuenn gets 50% more Rep from AG.

Anastasia wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Anastasia, Sharqkan
Player Ranks: Novice, Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: Rogue, Adventurer's Guild
Quest Type: Rescue
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: post 59
Quest Thread Link: Boop
Item Drops/ Bonuses: Ana gets Rogue bonus 25% more exp for 50% less VG.
Sharqkan gets 50% more Rep.

Quest Turn In - Page 2 ROjNQKP
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Mon May 31, 2021 3:44 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Novice/Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG for Bleu & Rogue for Spire
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: #64
Quest Thread Link: 9#
Item Drops/ Bonuses:
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 134298
Posts : 183
Join date : 2021-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 am

Bleuenn Bosser wrote:Quest Turn In
Players: Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Novice/Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Classification: AG for Bleu & Rogue for Spire
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: #64
Quest Thread Link: 9#
Item Drops/ Bonuses:

Quest Turn In - Page 2 ROjNQKP
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681594
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Turn In - Page 2 Empty Re: Quest Turn In

Post by Ashelyn Mon May 31, 2021 10:36 am

Quest Turn In
Players: Anastasia, Sharqkan
Player Ranks: Appentice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Classification: Rogue, Adventurer's Guild
Quest Type: Freeform
Monsters Spawned: No
Quest Sign Up: post 65
Quest Thread Link: Boop
Item Drops/ Bonuses: Ana gets Rogue bonus 25% more exp for 50% less VG.
Sharqkan gets 50% more Rep.
Ashelyn
Ashelyn

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 4700
Posts : 59
Join date : 2021-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum