Season & Year
Latest topics» Face Claim List
by Trishna Today at 3:39 am
» A night to remember. [Abelios]
by Lilith Today at 12:24 am
» Gotta Get Back, Back To The Pa- I mean Pegasus [OPEN]
by Daisuke Yesterday at 10:45 pm
» Quest Turn In
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 5:19 pm
» Birch and Rein
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 5:09 pm
Dawn is a semi-realistic, play-by-post, sandbox wolf RPG site. Meaning all In-Character (IC) events are totally organic! Our community is active, open, and welcoming of all new members! Dawn’s set up is roughly in the 1920’s in the north-western hemisphere (more specifically south-western Canada/north-western United States). Our map offers different biomes such as wetlands, mountains, fields, beaches, and even deserts. Have your character(s) view the valley from the high points of The Jawbone, or explore the red walls of Neverstep Gorge - maybe they want to see the semi-active volcano at Ashemount! The paths they can take are endless, want to stay a loner? Join a pack? Even start their own! Want to make some friends - what about enemies? Maybe even find love and settle down? Dawn’s valley is around 11 THOUSAND square miles! Plenty of new places and new love choices for your wolves to experience!
What are a few things that make Dawn special?
* Dawn has been active for 3 years, following the fall of Horizon, that was active for 5 years! With a good amount of its original members!
* We offer an optional stat system for your wolves: distribute stat points to show their knowledge of combat, social etiquette, environmental skills, hunting ability, and medical expertise.
* If optional stats are used, you can use our on-site dice system to make things more realistic! Such as hunting success or fight outcomes.
* We have a full list of animals (prey and predators) you can find within the valley, as well as a complete Herbal dictionary of plants that can heal or harm wolves, including how to use them.
* We offer site wide events, which can be good or bad: floods, butterfly migrations, increase of prey, or even an earthquake!
* Should your wolf try for a family? Staff roll their genetics (using parent and grandparent info)! Giving you a unique mix for you future little ones!
* There is NO limit as to how many characters you have! (As long as you know you can handle them!)
* There is NO word count limit on your posts, either! We also do not rush you for posts. We value quality over quantity on Dawn.
Join us today!
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum