Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Flashback [Quest w/Sacha] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Quest Turn In
by Iris Today at 11:58 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Kiigan Today at 9:07 am

» Face Claim List
by Emi Kazama Today at 4:19 am

» Cassidi
by Anoa Today at 3:57 am

» Statsheet Creation : Requests & Updates
by Iris Yesterday at 9:32 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

Flashback [Quest w/Sacha]

Go down

Flashback [Quest w/Sacha] Empty Flashback [Quest w/Sacha]

Post by Elloise Tue May 25, 2021 6:09 am

Flashback [Quest w/Sacha] 8x094qM

Flashback [Quest w/Sacha] QQEdP82
T'was the break of dawn and the Gaiyan people were steadily strolling beyond their slumbered states. Farmers would begin farming, gatherers would begin gathering, protectors would begin protecting. Yes, today was expected to be another quiet and peaceful day within this neatly pocketed town.-- That was, until she appeared.

Despite it not having been long, the people of this town had nearly forgotten about her save the few loved ones. Without her daily antics, there wasn't anyone to disturb the workflow of the day. Was it boring? Sure. However - in the eyes (most) of the Elders here, this was for the best. When she'd announced her grand desires, most of the townsfolk hadn't thought much of it. But, with hard work and consistent determination, she gradually proved the doubters wrong. Now, though they missed their loud little Fae, they would enjoy their quiet when they could; settling in to--

"She's back! She's back!", the sound of a panicked fae echoed through the town as they flew through the gates, "Code E! Code "! At the mere mention of the letter, the towns guard immediately responded by ringing the town alarm; everyone entering their "battle stations" in preparation for the destruction that approached...

Meanwhile...

-

[Hoptus Forest, a short distance from the town]

After travelling for an undetermined amount of time, the duo of Elloise & Sacha had finally made it to the home stretch of their journey to the forest. With an assortment of snacks, roadside games, and campfire songs to guide them, it felt as if no time had passed at all when they traveled. Something about Sacha's nature made it easy to speak to him and - as his elder, easy to direct him as well. Though they hadn't any encounters on their way thus far, she knew that eventually they'd have to fight something. Him being as kind as he was and perhaps as gullible as well was a imperative to their dynamic working. It'd allow her to call the shots, which for her combat style? Worked out swell for her.

As the two were walking along a dirt path within deep forestation, they'd occasionally hear shuffles in the bushes but nothing ever seemed to attack them.-- They couldn't help but feel watched and Elloise made mention of this often in their travels. That being the case, they hastened their travels and made sure to evade any dangerous areas up until this point. Now they were but a few minutes away from the entrance to her home; the place that cultivated her and so many like her, she couldn't wait.

"Ahhhh! I can't wait, I can't wait!", fluttering about in circles, Elloise was sure to keep the pace as she spoke, "I've got to see all my friends and family if they're here. Some of them may be travelling but that's okay! I can see Elder Logos - oh, he might not be here either! If he is though, I'm sure he'd love to meet you"! Looking back to Sacha, Elloise offered a hearty smile as she continued to go on.

"I'm not sure which Elder it is that required the flower but I know where we're going to get it. When any Elder needs a flower, it's usually for medicinal or research purposes, and those kinds of flowers are only in dangerous places.", suddenly feeling proud of herself for returning an adventurer, she gave a bratty chuckle and mischievously rubbed her hands together, "I bet they'll never see me coming! They'll be all like! Huuuuh?! Whaaaa?! And I'll be all like, MHM! Yeah! That's right! It's me! It's Elloise! And they'll be like, they'll be like--", she let out a burst of energy with scream, curling in before expanding out like an explosion, "AAAAAAAHHH! It's gunna be sooo coool, Sacha! Aren't you excited"?!

wc: 648
tags: @Sacha

Elloise
Elloise

VylderGold : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Flashback [Quest w/Sacha] Empty Re: Flashback [Quest w/Sacha]

Post by Sacha Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 am

Despite the long walk to the Hoptus forest Sacha was more than happy to be here. Going on an adventure with his friend Speedy E meant, there would never be a dull moment for the entire journey! Secondly, this would be the second time he had encountered more fae other than E herself! Thinking back to his prior adventure here at the fishing hole, his mind wandered to Elder Logos and how the Creature of Olde was doing these days. As his thoughts fully reverted back to reality, Sacha noted that E had mentioned Elder Logos herself!? Could she have met him somewhere else before he had met her?

”Wait wait! You are telling me you know Elder Logos too?! I met him here in the forest a bit ago before the festival! I was out here fishing and I caught him on my line! He then made a funny joke, but Speedy E I am telling you I was stunned! He was so large yet he fit into what appeared to be a shallow pond. Boy was I surprised!!”  Sacha laughed lightly rubbing the back of his neck, his blushing features were hidden well by the edges of the scarf.

Resuming his active listening, Sacha really did like how E described her village. These people seemed to be really nice, he had never met so many Gaiyans in one sitting before. From the information provided Sacha determined that more answers would come in due time. First, they had to get to E’s village and meet with these people! No doubt they might hold a celebration at her return! Oh, how exciting would that be?! E sounded like the perfect hometown hero everyone would love to see again, especially after defying all odds against her.

”I have no doubt that these will gladly welcome you with open arms. Someone's got to miss you no doubt! Who could possibly dislike your energy? I find it quite invigorating and it makes me want to get cruising!!” Sacha exclaimed as he gained some pep to his step, seeming to skip now instead of walking. Doing a small spinning circle his arms flew into the air as he let out a yell of his own like E’s ”YOU WATCH OUT FLOWERS THE DUO IS HERE TO TAKE YOU IN!!”

@Elloise
Sacha
Sacha

VylderGold : 237

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:36 am

Well, this was quite a surprise.

Throughout Elloise's travels, she tends to influence and be influenced by various individuals; Elder Logos being one of them. And though she knew he was an easy enough guy to get along with, she never quite took him as a social god. That aside, for him to meet Sacha of all people? That couldn't have been by chance. There could be only one option from here...

"It must be fate!", she exclaimed in reference to the aforementioned, "People don't just know Elder Logos! It's got to be some kind of magic at hand putting us together! Just thinking about it makes me so pumped! Ahhh! It's so coool"! For the next few moments she whizzed about while ensuring she stay within range; her voice coming and going as she did so. "Elder. Logos. Is. So. Cool"!, coming to a stop, she took a moment to stop the dizziness before returning to float by Sacha's side.

"Anyhoot, I think they'll be excited too! I haven't seen so many of them in a while so I'm hoping they haven't left or anything! Oooh, I've got these girlfriends of mine that have to meet you; they. will. just--", silence befell the fae as her body suddenly grew cold. Her once jovial visage utterly devoid of cheer as her heart sunk deep into her chest. "Die...What the"?

Flashback [Quest w/Sacha] W6BYeFf

What was once the utopia of memory had been brutally shredded to pieces; a barricaded battle station intimidatingly standing in it's place. Guarding it's entrance was a lone elf. He was no younger than Elloise appearance wise yet her Elloise couldn't stop shivering at the sight of him. "Elder Keen", her voice failed at masking her fear as she addressed him, "W-What happened to the village? What happened to home?", in response, the elder sighed and shook his head before looking to her with concern and slight disgust.

"Elloise, you sweet, innocent", his pained visage soured as he continued, "naive little child". Immediately, Elloise understood the current predicament and hung her head in silence. Seeing this, a tear could only drop from his face as he painfully pressed on. "Though your face confirms your actions, you know the Gaiyan Law; I must confirm it verbally.", struggling between hidden tears and bursts of anger and confusion, Keen eventually found the courage and asked his question.

"Elloise, did you encounter a travelling magic woman who spin tales of Dreamland?", she knew it, an Elf like Keen wouldn't be at an isolated village like this without it's purpose. Immediately leaning on the defensive side, she answered back with stutters and crossed arms. "Y-Yeah, so what? Jealous you didn't meet her? She was pretty awesome y'know!", Keen snapped quickly, "Child! You and I know this to be no laughing matter so please for once spare me the semantics"! As he finished, Elloise's body drooped, her happiness fading with every second this continued.

"Ugh! What's the problem?!", like a child she lashed back, "Why are you yelling at me? Why are you even here anyway? What happened to the village? Where are my friends? My family"?! The more questions she asked, the harder this weighed on Keen, yet he knew he couldn't yield. Exhaling out of stress, Keen began his retort. "Those unfortunately, are questions no longer of your concern.

...."What?...", her eyes widened, loosening her rebellious stance and giving way to a despair-ridden flutter. "Elloise, that "magic woman" was an Eldritch named Fable, The Dream Witch. And the "key" you received is a power that is nothing short of an act of treason against our people. For the safety of the Gaiyans and people of the village", he took a deep breath before concluding his sentence "you have been permanently exiled and - upon entry, will be treated as a hostile".

Elloise collapsed to her knees as she gazed blankly at the ground. Memories of her friends and family - memories of Elder Logos flying by in motion picture. As it had, it was done in silence as, for the moment, Elloise had nothing to say.

She was utterly defeated.

tags:  @Sacha
wc: 684

Elloise
Elloise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:58 am

Sacha hummed lightly as he watched Elosie jubilantly sing and bounce about the area. Elder Logos was indeed someone special that not everyone was privileged to meet him. Though the smooth jubilance swiftly met a quick end. Sacha's heart sank as an all too familiar sensation washed over him. They were not going to be welcome here, not to any known crime at least. Someone elegant stood before them, someone who E seemed to know quite well. Keen the lone elf was now speaking with Eloise questioning her meeting of the Dreamland Witch. In the back of his mind that seemed like a pretty cool thing! Was this perhaps Speedy E's ability!? Oh wow! She was so freaking cool!!! Though this Keen fellow was not being so accommodating to one of his own.

Sacha's once relaxed posture straightened into a tense stance.  "At the mention of her friends, family, and past being of no concern Sacha's brows furrowed in anger. What the hell did he mean they were no longer her concern?! Who the fuck decided Speedy E could never come home?! What stupid Gaiyan decided that she was no longer safe to see her family? Biting his lower lip his chest swelled as questions and angry words pilled up in his throat. He was ready to voice his anger, but at this point, it was not his place. When Keen had spoken of the Dreamlands origin Sacha's brain slowly wrapped itself around the concept. Fear was the primary cause of this, lack of trust in one of their own remaining loyal perhaps..

Even as logic worked to quell his anger, the mention of treating Speedy E sent Sacha over the edge. Slipping the bag off of his shoulders Sacha stood protectively in front of Eloise. Tugging at his scarf slowly it unraveled loosely around his shoulders like a new top layer. Sliding his left foot forward toe facing Keen and the right back into an L stance, Sacha shifted to the balls of his feet. "S-S-So.. You guys don't need herbs then? Your request for help was not real then?" Keeping his composure he needed to keep the attention on himself for now. Eloise still needed some time.

"She came here to help you out and this is how you treat her? Who's the real criminal here..?" Sacha said his purple eyes flickered with sadness and disgust. Looking over Keen the praise Speedy E sang of the Gaiyan's was brutally tarnished, these spineless sons of bitches.. Perhaps what the teachers said back home were right, most Gaiyans are just assholes save a few.. "If that is the case then, we will go. Clearly, there is no reason for us to have come to the aid of such unpleasant folks.." Frowning hard at Keen and the barricaded village, part of him wanted to freeze it over into oblivion. If only such a thing were possible with his skills, this was a new level of anger for him. Slowly registering his forward posture the lad leaned back into a more relaxed state of being.

He waited for Keen to respond before he could do anything for Speedy E, thankfully he had packed some special treats for them both. They were both going to need it.

WC: 531 Total: 916 @Elloise
Sacha
Sacha

VylderGold : 237

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:43 pm

Elloise Posting Document

To create a world where everyone is happy. A world where none shall fight needlessly, where everyone can learn to accept each others differences and perhaps even work to benefit Vyldermire as a whole.-- Was that such a naïve dream - ever so the foolish thought, that she deserved this? To be outcasted, shunned, and left to the forest without so much of a word from her elders; her family. Where was Logos? Where was her mother and father? Her friends she spent her childhood growing up with?

None of it mattered now. They were all gone. So desperately she looked and waited. For Keen to smile with a large grin, for the Elders to pop out from the bushes and for everyone to scream "SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME"!...Some standing ovation this was; she didn't even get to say goodbye. She was alone now. In her greatest time of need she'd lost her strength, the Fae's most invaluable asset. And as much as she yearned to fight inside, as much as she wanted to defy, rebel, and refute; the Elder's words were law for a reason.

There was nothing she could do....she'd lost everything...she had nothing now.......

But him.

Valiantly stomping the once quivering soles of his feet into the ground, Sacha's voice - like a beacon of light, ripped through the darkness clouding her mind as he spoke. She hung on to every word uttered from his lips as Keen's visage remained unchanged and unwavering. While he spoke his peace, Keen shouldered the full weight of his anger; doing the best he could until Sacha accused him of being a criminal which, understandably beckoned a twitch and furrow of the Elder's brow.

Who was this boy who so ignorantly addressed royalty in such a way? Was he so blinded by his love for Elloise that he couldn't fathom the gravity of the situation? Who was he to - without hesitation, viciously attack the messenger? No, this wouldn't stand, regardless of the boys connection to a Fae he and the others held so close to their hearts. As Sacha concluded his monologue, Keen was quick to respond. First, by releasing a small fraction of his magic power; not enough to bring the child any harm but enough for him to get the message.

"I've allowed you your words, boy. Now, stay your tongue and heed my words well before you speak beyond your depth again; may this be the first", his eyes narrowed, "and only time we speak". Taking a deep breath, he took a moment to sharpen his resolve before proceeding onto the freshly christened verbal battlefield.

"If you think, even for a second, that we aren't all pained, that we aren't all suffering? You'd be more ignorant and foolish than you've already presented yourself to be. How long have you spent with dear Elloise? Days? Months? And you think that gives you, a lowly human, the right to speak to me, the highest of all arcane beings?", he offered a scoff, "Don't make me laugh, boy. The only reason that tongue of yours hasn't been detached is only out of my sheer respect for that Fae you so righteously protect! Hell are you even capable of protecting her"? The boy needed to understand his place, regardless of the situation; and Keen would be the one to teach him that lesson.

"First question", he pointed to Elloise, "Why has Elloise not spoken a word since she was declared exiled? First answer; because our law is absolute. There is no monologue, no tantrum, or whatever else you humans do that could change that. Elloise - whether she wants to admit it or not, is now dangerous to the very society she's sought to protect!", placing his hand on his forehead he shook his head lightly, "I thought humans were smarter than this; a shame they' turned out to be a disappointment". The colder his verbiage grew, the worse off he became. He wanted to stop, laugh, and pretend it was all a joke but he couldn't. This was their reality now, and it was one they'd have to familiarize themselves with quick; the world wouldn't wait for them (or more importantly, Elloise) to take a hint...Damn it all. He needed to go deeper.

"Second question, do you even know who it is your protecting? Why you're protecting her? What you're protecting her from? Second answer, of course you don't - but I do, that's why I'm here; resolving this in a manner that DOESN'T result in her death. She knows that, don't you Elloise?", he looked to her for only a moment before turning away; he didn't deserve to lock eyes with her, not now at least. Rustling into his belongings, he withdrew a small sack containing the flowers requested from the quest before calmly approaching Sacha as he continued to speak.

"Look at you, weak and helpless. You aren't capable of lacing my boots let alone standing in them, child. I'm unsure what nonsense Elloise may have put into your head, but I do not subscribe to unity between races. You humans never were worth much, nor anything existing outside the forest for that matter, and what she sees in you I will never know. However, that isn't my problem anymore", he nearly burst into tears as hurtful words struggled to come out "nor is she for that matter". Extending his arm to hand him the sack, he took one last look at his dear friend before returning his attention to the boy.

"With this, your quest, and the life you've once lived are over. To the both of you, I do wish you the best of luck but for the safety of our village and everyone you love Elloise please...never return here aga"--

Suddenly, a disturbing air swept the vicinity. It was chilling, eerie, and left a once cruel Keen unsettled. Before the Elder could blink, Elloise - very much in human size, was standing before him with her hands wrapped around his own. As her head was hung low, he couldn't originally see what visage she'd been making, but now? It was all too terrifyingly clear.

Her eyes were glazed over, her visage was apathetic, yet somehow her emotions were on full display; for the first time he'd ever met her, Elloise was angry.-- And that was a scary place for her to be. As he looked deep into her eyes he saw Fable's horrifying handiwork firsthand. In his head his best dreams died and his nightmares came to fruition, he saw the beginning and end of so many lives via unfathomable means, immoral means. Tears could only unconsciously slide down his face as he stood, paralyzed by the moment.

"Hey..why are you being such a jerk to Sacha? What did Sacha do to deserve this?", Keen attempted to shake her out of her through words the magic's effect worsened, "E-Elloise, please let go of me.", she continued "I haven't gone through all of this to just stop now, Keen. I'm going to unite the world one day, my dreams tell me so! And I don't care what you or anyone else have to say about it! I will change the world; even if that means one day becoming your enemy to do it".

As she let go, she didn't wait any longer to speak, she took the sack from his hands as he collapsed to the ground; gasping for breath whilst composing himself.

"Elloise", Keen inquired with a mix of concern and fear "What have you done"? Refusing to acknowledge him at this point, Elloise flew past Sacha and away from the village; looking forward to the long walk to reflect on everything that's happened. "I'm going home...I'm tired now. I want a nap, a hot springs vacation, and two dozen cupcakes".

tags:  @Sacha
wc: 1312 [/color]
Elloise
Elloise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum