Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
A deal gone bad. [Wes] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Quest Turn In
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Today at 5:19 pm

» Birch and Rein
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Today at 5:09 pm

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Today at 5:08 pm

» Face Claim List
by Nyz Today at 12:20 pm

» Invitations [Cassian]
by Cassian Today at 12:11 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

A deal gone bad. [Wes]

Go down

A deal gone bad. [Wes] Empty A deal gone bad. [Wes]

Post by Lilith Tue May 18, 2021 1:01 am

Rowan

I'm the queen of broken hearts, break you in a thousand parts
Used to be a shooting star, when did I become so dark?
Lilith

Barnabus was a fucking dead man.

Lilith's bare feet pounded the floor at a relentless pace, her knee-high heels tucked on one arm, a brown parcel tucked under the other. As fast as she could she sprinted down the cobbled roads, not bothering to look back, she could tell they were still chasing her. Somehow her little 'vacation' to Lyndon Port had resulted in the most fucked of all situations, all because her boss had purposefully omitted a very key piece of information about the people she was collecting from. And now here she was, legging it down the very public and not at all empty streets of the portside town. In little more than a ripped red skirt, and a lacy black brasseire. "GET BACK HERE SLUT." A voice roared behind her, the sound of a knife whistling past her face and narrowly missing her ear.

Oh yeah, Barny, so dead.

Ten minutes earlier...

"Wait so let me get this straight, you want a dance?" Lilith would ask, her tone incredulous. Across from her, Mr Harold Bertuzzi sat in the middle of the sofa belonging to the hotel suite they stood in. He had to be in his forties, dark hair slicked back over his head, his sleazy grin dimpling his stubbly cheeks. He was  a man of money, made obvious by the extravagance of his navy pinstriped suit and the gold belt that barely managed to contain the bulge of his belly. "Yes love, a private dance from you. I'm a bit of a fan you see, saw one of your shows a few months back, and seeing as ye gaffer wanted something from me. I requested you in exchange, just a dance sweetheart. Unless you'd be up for more, everyone's got a price." He wheezed a chuckle, one his lungs had clearly been unprepared for as it quickly divulged into a coughing fit.

"I don't."  Fucking Barnabus, no wonder he had sent her. Of course the line about making the clients miss her had been bullshit. She had half a mind to leave and forget the package, but Barnabus had only paid her a deposit, and she wanted the rest. Enough to endure this slimy prick's odour for a little longer at least. "Fine, fine." Mr Bertuzzi remarked once he had recovered from his spluttering. "Just a striptease then, after that you can have the package and be on ye pretty little way. Swear on me heart." He told her, placing his hand over his chest. Her emerald eyes watched him carefully, she didn't trust him. Not in the slightest, but she needed that package. Not only did she need the money but as pissed as she was at him, she didn't really want to let Barnabus down either.

"Fine, just don't touch me."

There was a gurgle of satisfaction from the men in the room, one of Harry's thugs moved over to a vinyl player situated on a nearby stand. After a moment, music would begin to play. Not exactly something she would dance too back home, the songs Limbo played had a much more Rivengate influence to them. This sounded archaic in comparison, Lilith would look around the room pointedly at the thugs who had not left. "Isn't this supposed to be a private dance?" With a wave of their boss' hand, the men would turn and leave the room. Somewhat begrudged over missing out on the show.

"Enough talking, dance sweetheart." Lilith's fists clenched at her side, there was a part of her that wanted him to swallow his own teeth. For Barnabus.For the cash. She thought, stepping toward him, she would begin to move. There would be no cute smiles or playful winks, not unlike her usual performances. She would disconnect from her surroundings, allowing her body to move on it's own, like a jewelry box that had been wound up, serving its purpose. Her fingers found the hem of her shirt, lifting it over her head and letting it fall. She could hear the intensity of his heavy breathing as he took in the sight of her. His hands inched forward, touching her hips, she paused, slapping them away firmly. "Don't touch." She warned before she continued to move.

But it seemed that Mr Bertuzzi was incapable of following simple instruction, because his grubby fingers quickly returned, this time  brushing under her skirt and against her rear. There would be no second warning,  instead the halfbreed's fist would jutt out, jabbing him firmly in the throat. He reeled back, gripping her skirt as he did so, gasping for breathe. Lili stepped back, trying to pull out of his grip, a ripping sound coming from the red fabric as she tugged it loose. As she eyed the man who was currently wheezing for breathe, she became quickly aware of how unsalvageable this moment was. So she did the first thing she could think of, darting toward the side table, she would grab the parcel. She kicked off the heels, tucking them under her free arm, she turned and sprinted toward the closest window. Pulling it open, she would climb out, and allow herself to fall. Dropping several feet before landing in the alleyway along the side of the building. Luckily for her, halfbreeds were a little more durable than humans, else she might have broken her ankle. "GET HER!" Came a roar from the hotel window, wasting no time, Lili quickly began to run out of the alleyway and through the streets of Lyndon Port.

Yep, Barnabus was a fucking dead man.

WC: 930 Tag: @wes

Lilith
Lilith

VylderGold : 356

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A deal gone bad. [Wes] Empty Re: A deal gone bad. [Wes]

Post by wes Wed May 19, 2021 6:22 am

all these little lies
and most of them are mine
my words are coated in honey and wine
“…If it were up to me, he’d be a dead man.”

Fucking Bertuzzi.

“Pshh, you!? What’re ya gonna do? Make ‘em laugh to death?”

Next time he’d see him–

“Tell ya what…”

“Can the two of you shut up already!?” Wes peered over his shoulder at the two men behind him. The two stood to attention immediately, offering their apologies before quieting down once and for all. Ever since they had left Bertuzzi’s place earlier that day, he’d been the topic of on-and-off conversation. His irritation growing, it seemed the two men were intent on not allowing Wes to take his mind off the Bertuzzi’s growing list of transgressions. If the man was a known sleaze when it came to personal manners, you can bet he was much worse when business was involved.

And Wes had just about had it with his shit.

Leaning on the cold, metal railing of a second storey balcony, Wes let himself take a breather. His eyes lazily wondered through the crowds of people below in hopes of catching something interesting. The cool night breeze did little to calm him, and he let out a low, aggravated sound. Nothing. Nothing at all. Since when had Lyndon Port been this boring?

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Placing a cigarette in his mouth he–

“Hey, Boss, aren’t those Bertuzzi’s guys?”

“What!?”

The cigarette fell out of his mouth.

Wes gripped the railing as he leaned over to get a better view. In the not too far-off distance he could see a woman running from a bunch of that greaseball’s goons. Someone in the crowd screamed and a cumulative gasp could be heard as someone dropped to the floor in pain as something embedded itself in their chest. A casualty already? Just what the hell was Bertuzzi up to this time Wes didn’t know. But what he did know, however, was that the whole thing had him seeing red.

The cigarette pack crushed under the weight of his grip, Wes hopped over the railing and onto the ground below. Leaving his men to scramble after his hat and coat, he made a beeline straight towards the commotion, spewing a barrage of curses as he did. Those that noticed him (and heard him) moved out of the way to provide room.

He jumped and in a flash orange, black, and white, did he pass the woman who has being chased – someone behind him yelling in protest at being used as a stepladder. Wes’s foot connected with the chest of a goon that had gotten far too close, sending the goon toppling back into their coworker. Behind them, a whole group of the guys were yet making their way. He turned to the brunette, his attention instantly landing on her chest and nearly exposed body.

“Wh-what– Move!” he grabbed her by the arm, pulling her into a different crowd at full force. He weaved through, making his way to an alleyway that he was the most familiar with. But even as they ran the crowd itself continued to disperse itself and he could hear Bertuzzi’s goons encroaching the two from different directions. Whatever this chick had done, it really must’ve pissed Bertuzzi off.

“Lady, wouldn’t it be easier if you dropped the shoes!?” he screamed back at her as they ran through the commotion. “I think you’ve got more important things to worry about!”

With another tug of her arm, he pulled her into the alley he was looking for. A few homeless loitered about as per usual and some guy had passed out into a corner. The shouts behind them came closer and closer.
tagged @Lilith | MUSIC 0617 words
template by punki

wes
wes

VylderGold : 50088

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Wed May 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Rowan

Lilith

In Sinhaven, Lilith would have outrun these goons with ease, but this was Lyndon Port. Unfamiliarity with the twists and turns of the streets left her at a disadvantage. There was another way, a way they would never be able to catch her. But that meant unveiling her other self, the demonic form that she could take.  One that allowed her to hit harder, run faster, and do things most mortals could only ever dream of. But whilst now she appeared little more than a human if she turned there would be no more disguising what she was. Every human in the vicinity would see her horns, which could arguably put her in a worse situation than she already was. No, all she could do was run, she could use it if they caught her, but only as a last resort.

She would catch sight of someone moving toward her, her head craned around as he dashed past her, watching as he landed a firm kick in the chest of the pursuer closest to her. She stopped in surprise, her own emerald eyes meeting the blue ones of the man who taken it upon himself to aid her. He would grab her arm and swiftly pull her along, seeing as he didn't seem to be helping Bertuzzi's men, Lili offered no resistance. Even if the morals of this town's inhabitants were somewhat questionable, it made sense that at least someone might intervene at the sight of a half-naked woman running away from a group of men throwing knives in her direction. She would run alongside him all the while allowing him to steer her, his knowledge of the area visibly better than hers. She scoffed as he told her to drop the shoes, "Are you kidding, these cost me three months wages!" She barked back, refusing to let go of the heels. Rivengate fashions weren't exactly easy to come by and when you did come by them, they were hardly cheap either.

He would pull her into another alleyway, the unpleasant smell of alcohol and urine hitting her nose. She turned to the guy, orange locked man, very much aware of the shouting that was moving closer and closer to them. "What now?" She hissed urgently, she didn't really want to fight these men but if she had to, at the least the alleyway would cover her from public eyes.

WC: 400 TWC: 1947 Tag: @wes

Lilith
Lilith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue May 25, 2021 8:10 pm

all these little lies
“Do I sound like I’m kidding?” he had muttered under his breath as he drove her through the masses of confused or otherwise agitated people. Part of him regretted taking this girl, but if it meant being able to mess with Bertuzzi he would gladly put up with a less-than-accommodating plaything. Was the notion childish? Maybe so. Did he need some good old-fashioned Savaglio destressing? Yes. Very much so. And he couldn’t have wished for a more perfect opportunity.

What now?” Wes repeated after her in an almost mocking tone as he slowed his run into a quick stride. At her question did he look back at her over his shoulder, careful not to trip on a bottle or some bum’s leg as he continued down his chosen path. “Well, I don’t know about you but I…” Slowly, his eyes make their way down her nearly exposed chest before reaching a sudden halt. The start of a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. “…I think I’ll stick with you a little while longer. Might get your precious little heels dirty, though.”

Perhaps he had been wrong to assume that he had just discovered the reason as to her sudden heist, but at first glance he hadn’t noticed the package the brunette kept tucked under her arm. Her coveted shoes had caught his attention first… or second, more like. He wasn’t exactly thinking when he rampaged down the street.

“And, if I’m being honest,” he continued. “I don’t think it’s your looks that’s got these guys running after you. So, this is what we’re going to do,” As he spoke the walls of the alleyway seemed to withdraw from around them as the redhead drove them deeper into the back lanes. It gave way to a slightly larger, but empty area. A wooden and metal-rusted fence blocked any possibility of continuing forward. And, like the rest of Lyndon Port’s alleys, the area mostly consisted of trash and the cans that held it. Upon arrival, Wes turned to her with renewed interest. The smile that had threatened to break out earlier now fully at works as his gaze narrowed down on her pretty face. His grip on her only tightened as he pulled her closer to him.

“You’re going to tell me what’s in the parcel.”
tagged @Lilith | MUSIC 0387 words
template by punki
wes
wes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue May 25, 2021 9:23 pm

Rowan

Lilith

Lilith stopped, blinking profusely as he repeated her question in that mocking tone. Was he really fucking sassing her? She looked toward the sky, inhaling deeply and closing her eyes as she suppressed the urge to show him just while these heels cost so much. Any man would be so lucky as to feel the press of such a glorious shoe on the feet of Lili fucking Kadokawa.

As he moved a little closer, eyes raking down her front. Lilith would visibly roll her eyes, she wasn't trying to seduce him. And yet here he had the audacity to ogle her in the confines of a piss-drenched alleyway. She may have been a stripper, but she wasn't a tramp.

Still, he had saved her, and she had certainly been eyed up by worse looking men. He was very attractive really, but Lilith wasn't in the mind frame to pay his looks any mind. She was more conscious about the thugs trying to chase her down at the whim of some sleaze back criminal. He would begin to process of explaining his plan, and as he did their surroundings would appear to change. Lilith whipped her head around in both directions, taking in this sight, her demeanour calming as she realised that he hadn't dragged her here for no reason. Moving with him in the depth of the back lanes, her cautious gaze looking back every now and then to see if anyone was following them.

Suddenly he stopped, and a brow would arch as she felt that grip on her arm tighten. Pulling her closer as he demanded to know what was in the parcel. Lilith remained quiet for a moment, emerald orbs raking over him. He was actually a little shorter than her, a slender build, blue eyes. He would make a nice pet. But unfortunately so far, he didn't pass the vibe check.

Her stance shifted, stepping toward him so that he needn't pull her, well and truly invading his personal space. As she spoke her voice would be less harsh, closer to its usual playful cadence. The boots would drop to the floor. As irksome as it was to let them fall on the filthy alley floor, she had a point to make. Her fingers snaked over his chest, trailing downward teasingly, "I'm sure that this might look a certain way, because I'm half-naked and running from a bunch of angry thugs but, here's the thing..."' Her voice lowered to a soft purr, her fingers were lower now, tickling his abs. Then suddenly, she would grab his belt roughly, the green of her eyes transforming to ruby red. She would force him backwards, steer him toward the closest wall to press him against it roughly. It wasn't a full transformation, but she had permitted just enough of her demonic energy to increase her strength significantly.

"I'm not your typical damsel in distress and the only reason I haven't shredded those humans limb from limb is because of the fucking treaty rules." She snarled, an even darker venom returning to her tone. She held him there, letting go of his belt, she would raise her hand. Moving her palm back up his body and toward his neck, rolling her fingers around his throat lightly. Pressing her thumb ever so softly against his trachea. "Now then, sweetie, you're going to quit talking back at me. Because I've had a really shitty morning, and whilst it'd be a shame to ruin that handsome face of yours. I've just about had my fill of men treating me like a sack of flesh today, m'kay?" With that said she would pull back, scooping up the boots off the ground before straightening up.

"Besides, I don't know what's in the parcel. My boss sent me to Bertuzzi to collect it, and Bertuzzi had other plans. I'm not allowed to open it." She eluded the information about the striptease, figuring it wasn't relevant right now.

WC: 661 TWC: 3001 Tag: @wes

Lilith
Lilith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun May 30, 2021 7:23 am

all these little lies
As she stepped closer did his brows furrow, his chin raised just a little higher, as he met her gaze with his own defiant one. He didn’t pull her away. He didn’t push her away. Even as she dropped her boots and her voice played at his ears, he didn’t move. He only felt as her fingers ran their way down his chest and to his belt. Just by look alone he could already tell what she was getting at, but far from him was it to stop her. So, it didn’t come as a surprise when he was manhandled up against a wall.

What did surprise him, however, was the sudden strength she displayed.

Not a normal plaything was she? That much had been obvious at the moment. She hadn’t needed to mention it for him to catch on. He had seen it in her eyes. A neat little trick. Though as her voice changed Wes got a kick from its angry tone. Even as her hand slipped up to his neck and her finger slid threateningly on the soft skin of his neck did his lips slowly curl into an amused grin. Here was a woman who was really fed up with her day and it showed. He would’ve considered taking some amount on empathy on her but– too bad she was being kind of a whiny witch.

Straightening himself off the wall, he dusted off the back of his of vest completely unfazed by what had just happened.

“You must think you’re really cute,” he said, bumping his shoulder against hers as he walked by. He stopped a few feet before her. He could hear the footsteps again. The rowdy louts had probably figured the way by now. “Look, I get it: you’re not like other girls. But has it ever occurred to you that maybe you should get a better boss? A better job maybe? Less running down the street looking like a distressed tramp and more, I dunno, doing things little more your caliber?” he turned around, making a finite gesture as if he had been talking to himself this whole time.

“While I do admire your boss’s ode to secrecy here. It’s lovely, really. I could care less what Bertuzzi wanted with you,” he continued, taking a step closer to her. His hand cupped her chin, pulling her closer to his own face harshly. The other found its way to the parcel. His fingers slipping between her arm and body as they danced slowly, curiously over the wrapping. He narrowed his eyes at her. “But it sounds to me like you really aren’t getting paid enough to take this shit. I could be wrong, though,” he pushed her face away, placing some distance between the two – his interest in whatever she was carrying now a thing of the past.

“Maybe you like this sort of thing. But what do I know? I’m just treating you like a sack of flesh.”

For such a domineering woman he thought she’d at least be the one calling the shots, but to hear she was working under some guy and not out there earning a better keep pissed him off. So much for the attitude. Treaty aside, she could do so much better… and so, so much more.
tagged @Lilith 0550 words
template by punki

wes
wes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Mon May 31, 2021 1:46 am

Rowan

Lilith

This man was far too rebellious.

The manner in which he smirked at her, commenting on her ego as he walked past her. As though completely unphased by how she had just treated him, it was an interesting reaction. Surely he could tell that there was something Eldritch going on with the girl right now, was he not scared? Did he not care? It made her wonder if she could affect him. Was now really the time to test such a theory? No, really.  Did she give a fuck? No, in the slightest.

She scoffed at his remarks about her boss, "Don't presume to understand my circumstance. You don't know me, or my boss." She retorted as he turned to face her. Her brow would rise as he cupped her chin, handling her a little forcefully as he moved in close once more. What he said next surprised her, talking about her capabilities and wages. As though he had something else to offer, he must have not understood what it was like to be a Hybrid in this Heknys forsaken world. Certainly not if he really thought a girl like her had oppurtunities.

Still, his words did manage to quell her irritation, so she would give him that. Suave, bastard. "And what if I like what I do." She remarked, for the first time, she would smirk at him. The hostile energy radiated by the Ravenette shifting to a more playful one. Tongue running under the ridges of her pearly whites as she pushed herself toward him. "You understand that I am a demon right... well, partially so." She would lean down, this time placing both the parcel and her boots on the ground. Around them a shadowy box would appear like a dome, protecting them from any touch that wasn't hers. Straightening up, she would stalk toward him, "But it's not enough to know my race, there's just so much more to it than that." She would allow her energy to radiate from her body, the temperature around them would rise slightly. Were he susceptible to her ability, he might feel a little rush in his pulse and noticed the sudden aroma of sex in the air. "You see, I'm what is known as a Succubus. Do you know what that is? It's a sex demon." She purred softly, moving in and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, bringing her face in close as he had done to her.

"Now imagine, someone with the ability to increase the desire of those around her were to work in an industry that paid for you to arouse them." She would press her front against his, bringing her fingers up and running them through his hair. "Do you have any idea how much they are willing to pay for the mere view of me?" She hadn't intended on toying with him in such a manner, but he had just been so cocky that she couldn't help herself. Lilith loved a challenge - within reason and she really wanted to break that sturdy composure of his.

"Now then, how about you tell me how it is you planned on helping me if I told you what was in the Parcel?"

WC: 537 TWC: 4088 Tag: @wes

Lilith
Lilith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum