Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Lochland Grove[Jcink] RealLife, Sandbox, Slice of Life, Town
by Guest Today at 10:16 pm

» Karimah
by Iris Today at 9:10 pm

» Just letting you know…
by Damian Today at 4:30 am

» Thread Moving Requests
by Damian Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Quest Sign Up
by Bahadur Yesterday at 12:40 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Top posting users this month
Iris
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Leon Hoffman
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
wes
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Percy
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Shane
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Beaux
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cassian
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sivaas
Quest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_lcapQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_voting_barQuest Sign Up - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 

Donations

Quest Sign Up

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Shane Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:27 am

Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: Newdale
Monsters: No

Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: Newdale
Monsters: No

Shane
Shane

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 36732
Posts : 61
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:34 am

@Bleuenn Bosser wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Bleuenn Bosser, Wes, Emi Kazama, Daiko, Kiigan, Trishna
Player Ranks: Initiate x6
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: No

Freeform Quest
Players: Bleuenn Bosser, Wes, Emi Kazama, Daiko, Kiigan, Trishna
Player Ranks: Initiate x6
Quest Rank: Adept
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: No

@Shane wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: Newdale
Monsters: No

Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Novice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: Newdale
Monsters: No


Quest Sign Up - Page 6 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Kiigan Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:30 pm

Freeform Quest
Players: Wes, Kiigan
Player Ranks: Adept, Adept
Quest Rank: Adept
Location: Lyndon Port
Monsters: No
Kiigan
Kiigan

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 15680
Posts : 82
Join date : 2021-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:22 am

Freeform Quest
Players: Bleuenn, Jian
Player Ranks: Adept & Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Ventamir Tundra
Monsters: No
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

Rank : Initiae
VylderGold : 133977
Posts : 170
Join date : 2021-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Shane Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:07 am

Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes

Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes
Shane
Shane

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 36732
Posts : 61
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:30 pm

@Kiigan wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Wes, Kiigan
Player Ranks: Adept, Adept
Quest Rank: Adept
Location: Lyndon Port
Monsters: No

@Shane wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes

Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 ROjNQKP

@Bleuenn Bosser wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Bleuenn, Jian
Player Ranks: Adept & Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Ventamir Tundra
Monsters: No

@Bleuenn Bosser Denied, Please sign up under your correct rank, also please be sure to sign up with your full username when signing up for quests.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:49 pm

Freeform Quest
Players: Bleuenn Bosser, Jian
Player Ranks: Initiate & Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Ventamir Tundra
Monsters: No


Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

Rank : Initiae
VylderGold : 133977
Posts : 170
Join date : 2021-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:10 pm

@Bleuenn Bosser wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Bleuenn, Jian
Player Ranks: Initiate & Novice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Ventamir Tundra
Monsters: No

@Bleuenn Bosser For the sake of leniency I will approve this, for now, however next time you sign up or turn in a quest, please do as I requested above and use your full username. If you do not, then the quest will be denied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Shane Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:53 am

Task Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes
Quest Summary: The Pot-Bellied Chompers have returned again!
Shane
Shane

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 36732
Posts : 61
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Iris Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:36 am

@Shane wrote:Task Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes
Quest Summary: The Pot-Bellied Chompers have returned again!

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 QRmoaKI

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21394
Posts : 497
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Shane Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:34 am

Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Initiate
Quest Rank: Initiate
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes
Shane
Shane

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 36732
Posts : 61
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Iris Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:28 am

@Shane wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Shane
Player Ranks: Initiate
Quest Rank: Initiate
Location: Mackemm Village
Monsters: Yes

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 QRmoaKI


_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21394
Posts : 497
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Cassidi Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:07 am

Rescue Quest
Players: Cassidi & Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Novice & Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Person/s Rescued: A small group of hybrid orphans
Location: Otenshire
Monsters: No
Quest Summary: In Otenshire, there is a quaint orphanage for hybrids. While the foundling home has been through some troubles with prejudice, it is one of the few safe havens for hybrid children. Although one morning, a small group of their orphans ends up missing. According to various rumors, they were lured by someone/something at midnight. Even though the caretakers of the orphanage can't offer much for a reward, there are a few adventurers that have decided to accept the quest to find the lost children.
Cassidi
Cassidi

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 14700
Posts : 57
Join date : 2021-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Iris Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:12 am

@Cassidi wrote:Rescue Quest
Players: Cassidi & Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Novice & Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Person/s Rescued: A small group of hybrid orphans
Location: Otenshire
Monsters: No
Quest Summary: In Otenshire, there is a quaint orphanage for hybrids. While the foundling home has been through some troubles with prejudice, it is one of the few safe havens for hybrid children. Although one morning, a small group of their orphans ends up missing. According to various rumors, they were lured by someone/something at midnight. Even though the caretakers of the orphanage can't offer much for a reward, there are a few adventurers that have decided to accept the quest to find the lost children.

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 QRmoaKI

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21394
Posts : 497
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Artemis Dagger Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:09 am

Freeform Quest
Players: Artemis Dagger, Percy
Player Ranks: Novice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: The Mirinah Portal,
Monsters: No

Freeform Quest
Players: Artemis Dagger, Percy
Player Ranks: Novice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: The Mirinah Portal,
Monsters: No

Freeform Quest
Players: Artemis Dagger, Percy
Player Ranks: Novice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: The Mirinah Portal,
Monsters: No
Artemis Dagger
Artemis Dagger

VylderGold : 3757
Posts : 31
Join date : 2021-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Iris Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:28 am

@Artemis Dagger wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Artemis Dagger, Percy
Player Ranks: Novice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: The Mirinah Portal,
Monsters: No

Freeform Quest
Players: Artemis Dagger, Percy
Player Ranks: Novice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Apprentice
Location: The Mirinah Portal,
Monsters: No

Freeform Quest
Players: Artemis Dagger, Percy
Player Ranks: Novice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Novice
Location: The Mirinah Portal,
Monsters: No

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 QRmoaKI

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21394
Posts : 497
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Theo Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:32 am

Freeform Quest
Players: Theo, Yasmina
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Location: Hoptus Forest
Monsters: No
Theo
Theo

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 9867
Posts : 48
Join date : 2021-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Iris Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Freeform Quest
Players: Iris, Rowan
Player Ranks: Initiate, Initiate
Quest Rank: Initiate
Location: Newdale
Monsters: No

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21394
Posts : 497
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:47 pm

@Theo wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Theo, Yasmina
Player Ranks: Apprentice, Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Location: Hoptus Forest
Monsters: No

@Iris wrote:Freeform Quest
Players: Iris, Rowan
Player Ranks: Initiate, Initiate
Quest Rank: Initiate
Location: Newdale
Monsters: No

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Vigni Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Special Quest
Event Name: Moondance Festival
Players: Fleur, Nem, Vigni, Saeven
Player Ranks: Novice, Novice, Novice, Novice
Location: Ilyanor
Vigni
Vigni

VylderGold : 51858
Posts : 31
Join date : 2021-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:23 pm

@Vigni wrote:Special Quest
Event Name: Moondance Festival
Players: Fleur, Nem, Vigni, Saeven
Player Ranks: Novice, Novice, Novice, Novice
Location: Ilyanor

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Emi Kazama Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:27 pm

Special Quest
Event Name: Moondance Festival
Players: Wes, Kiigan, Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt, Jen, Alfalfa Walden, Emi Kazama
Player Ranks: Adept, Adept, Novice, Novice, Novice, Initiate
Location: Avalon Islands
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 71084
Posts : 66
Join date : 2021-05-15
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:41 pm

@Emi Kazama wrote:Special Quest
Event Name: Moondance Festival
Players: Wes, Kiigan,  Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt, Jen, Alfalfa Walden, Emi Kazama
Player Ranks: Adept, Adept, Novice, Novice, Novice, Initiate
Location: Avalon Islands

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Cassidi Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:34 pm

Rescue Quest
Players: Cassidi & Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Person/s Rescued: A small group of hybrid orphans
Location: Otenshire
Monsters: No
Quest Summary: In Otenshire, there is a quaint orphanage for hybrids. While the foundling home has been through some troubles with prejudice, it is one of the few safe havens for hybrid children. Although one morning, a small group of their orphans ends up missing. According to various rumors, they were lured by someone/something at midnight. Even though the caretakers of the orphanage can't offer much for a reward, there are a few adventurers that have decided to accept the quest to find the lost children.
Cassidi
Cassidi

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 14700
Posts : 57
Join date : 2021-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Sign Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:15 pm

@Cassidi wrote:Rescue Quest
Players: Cassidi & Bleuenn Bosser
Player Ranks: Apprentice
Quest Rank: Initiate
Person/s Rescued: A small group of hybrid orphans
Location: Otenshire
Monsters: No
Quest Summary: In Otenshire, there is a quaint orphanage for hybrids. While the foundling home has been through some troubles with prejudice, it is one of the few safe havens for hybrid children. Although one morning, a small group of their orphans ends up missing. According to various rumors, they were lured by someone/something at midnight. Even though the caretakers of the orphanage can't offer much for a reward, there are a few adventurers that have decided to accept the quest to find the lost children.

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest Sign Up - Page 6 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum