Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Ares Numerius WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» The Custom Job
by wes Today at 2:54 am

» Week Hiatus~
by Jen Today at 2:46 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:22 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Yesterday at 4:34 pm

» My Isekai Paradise?! [open]
by Bleuenn Bosser Yesterday at 11:37 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this week
Jen
Ares Numerius I_vote_lcapAres Numerius I_voting_barAres Numerius I_vote_rcap 
Leon Hoffman
wes
Percy

Donations

Ares Numerius

Go down

Ares Numerius Empty Ares Numerius

Post by Ares Numerius Fri May 14, 2021 4:18 pm

ARES NUMERIUS

General

Alias/Nicknames: Ares the Handsome

Race: Eldritch

Sub-species: Vampire

Gender / Sexuality: Male | Hetero

Alignment: Rogue

Faction: N/A

Persona

Personality: Ares the Handsome as his turner once called him is a calm individual at most times but has a general uncanny way of getting too excited in combative settings. It can be do this his vampirism but he has an undying blood lust in battle. He is not particularly the most intelligent in the room, but he is not the least either, he often has great insight and is more of an intellectual strategist than a genius. He is a bit of a connoisseur of the opposite gender and tends to give a hint of attraction towards every woman he finds to insight him.

He can be a bit rude to those he does not respect, as he often feels superior to most simply because he is Ares. Never knowing his mother or father has caused him to be a bit desensitized to the ideas of family and what the mean, which had led to his low level of caring for others. He is in no way the hero type, yet nor is he a villain, he tends to watch how events unfold and move on. If Ares gives attention to something, it is generally to see how it may benefit him. He can be selfish, self-absorbed, narcissistic, and egotistical without remorse.

History: Ares was born in a land unknown to him and has never known his parents. The young man spent his younger years in an orphanage in a small village off the coast of Rivengate. The other kids didn’t particularly like Ares, he was always interested in doing the mischievous things when others just wanted to play. From a young age the young man yearned to just get over on others… because why not? Eventually he grew old enough to venture out on his own and said he would find a land to become an adventurer and make some wealth. Unfortunately, along his travels he encountered a woman named Aphrodite. Aphrodite was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen, he was entranced by her looks and she pulled him along to her private little home in the forest made of stone. There she fed the young man of 18 years at this point. She called him “Ares the Handsome” over and over again and gave him wine and other ales to enjoy. She then asked the young man, “Ares, will you be mine?” Ares nodded and kept an eager demeanor to himself as he felt he must have found true love. Upon answering her smile turned sinister as she lunged for the young man and began to turn him. Upon his awakening she laid near his bed side open to the world and so was he. Her explanation was that she wanted to feed but found him to be attractive and strong, so she figured he could be of greater use to him. The young man could feel himself changed, and couldn’t bring himself to attack the woman for some reason, he was completely controlled. She instead commanded him to love her and come to her every need and want whenever she desired, and he couldn’t resist to agree to her words. He fell asleep once again… and when he awoke, she was gone. Ever since then, she has only come for him and used him a few times. Ares himself has simply been wandering and surviving under his new found life.

- Seafood

- Wine

- Women

Dislikes:

- Complainers/Complaining

- Peace and Quiet

- Rats

Goal/Aspiration: Wealth is his sole driver. He has no need for other aspirations of family and love, his life has been decided for him, and the only left o do is becoming wealthy so he can continue to do whatever he desires.

Key Fear/Adversary: Fears death. Although he doesn’t have an undying yearn for the life he has, he also does not want it to end.

Appearance

Height: 5’10

Body Type: Athletic Build

Hair: Curly Dreaded

Eyes: Red

Skin Tone: Brown

Overall Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ares Numerius AwINZzm
Ares Numerius
Ares Numerius

VylderGold : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ares Numerius Empty Re: Ares Numerius

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Fri May 14, 2021 4:40 pm

Spoiler:

@Ares Numerius wrote:

ARES NUMERIUS

General

Alias/Nicknames: Ares the Handsome

Race: Eldritch

Sub-species: Vampire

Gender / Sexuality: Male | Hetero

Alignment: Rogue

Faction: N/A

Persona

Personality: Ares the Handsome as his turner once called him is a calm individual at most times but has a general uncanny way of getting too excited in combative settings. It can be do this his vampirism but he has an undying blood lust in battle. He is not particularly the most intelligent in the room, but he is not the least either, he often has great insight and is more of an intellectual strategist than a genius. He is a bit of a connoisseur of the opposite gender and tends to give a hint of attraction towards every woman he finds to insight him.

He can be a bit rude to those he does not respect, as he often feels superior to most simply because he is Ares. Never knowing his mother or father has caused him to be a bit desensitized to the ideas of family and what the mean, which had led to his low level of caring for others. He is in no way the hero type, yet nor is he a villain, he tends to watch how events unfold and move on. If Ares gives attention to something, it is generally to see how it may benefit him. He can be selfish, self-absorbed, narcissistic, and egotistical without remorse.

History: Ares was born in a land unknown to him and has never known his parents. The young man spent his younger years in an orphanage in a small village off the coast of Rivengate. The other kids didn’t particularly like Ares, he was always interested in doing the mischievous things when others just wanted to play. From a young age the young man yearned to just get over on others… because why not? Eventually he grew old enough to venture out on his own and said he would find a land to become an adventurer and make some wealth. Unfortunately, along his travels he encountered a woman named Aphrodite. Aphrodite was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen, he was entranced by her looks and she pulled him along to her private little home in the forest made of stone. There she fed the young man of 18 years at this point. She called him “Ares the Handsome” over and over again and gave him wine and other ales to enjoy. She then asked the young man, “Ares, will you be mine?” Ares nodded and kept an eager demeanor to himself as he felt he must have found true love. Upon answering her smile turned sinister as she lunged for the young man and began to turn him. Upon his awakening she laid near his bed side open to the world and so was he. Her explanation was that she wanted to feed but found him to be attractive and strong, so she figured he could be of greater use to him. The young man could feel himself changed, and couldn’t bring himself to attack the woman for some reason, he was completely controlled. She instead commanded him to love her and come to her every need and want whenever she desired, and he couldn’t resist to agree to her words. He fell asleep once again… and when he awoke, she was gone. Ever since then, she has only come for him and used him a few times. Ares himself has simply been wandering and surviving under his new found life.

- Seafood

- Wine

- Women

Dislikes:

- Complainers/Complaining

- Peace and Quiet

- Rats

Goal/Aspiration: Wealth is his sole driver. He has no need for other aspirations of family and love, his life has been decided for him, and the only left o do is becoming wealthy so he can continue to do whatever he desires.

Key Fear/Adversary: Fears death. Although he doesn’t have an undying yearn for the life he has, he also does not want it to end.

Appearance

Height: 5’10

Body Type: Athletic Build

Hair: Curly Dreaded

Eyes: Red

Skin Tone: Brown

Overall Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ares Numerius AwINZzm

Ares Numerius ROjNQKP

However @Ares Numerius your current avatar is too big and is overlapping with the posting area, please make sure to change it as soon as you are able so that the width is 200px.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ares Numerius 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 930620

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum