Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Good Mornin'!  WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» The Custom Job
by wes Today at 2:54 am

» Week Hiatus~
by Jen Today at 2:46 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:22 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Yesterday at 4:34 pm

» My Isekai Paradise?! [open]
by Bleuenn Bosser Yesterday at 11:37 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this week
Leon Hoffman
Good Mornin'!  I_vote_lcapGood Mornin'!  I_voting_barGood Mornin'!  I_vote_rcap 
wes
Percy
Jen

Donations

Good Mornin'!

Go down

Good Mornin'!  Empty Good Mornin'!

Post by Karimah Sun May 02, 2021 2:32 am

Good Mornin'!  Header

---

It was early in the morning when the birds chirped their greetings through the lush trees. Rising with their song was the sun in all its dreamy splendor, casting light where peaceful darkness once fared. The stars vanished from the once cobalt sky and beneath the warmth of a new day was a hollow tree so prominent, like a scene straight out of a fairytale. The ground was covered with fragile twigs and crisp-to-the-touch leaves; the loveliest illusion of tranquility. What soiled the natural ambiance was the violent pecking of a feathered friend against a hard, polished surface.

The repetitive clinking and clanking echoed resonantly from within a dim opening of the gnarled evergreen. The incessant pecking wasn’t being inflicted on any kind of strange, tough-shelled animal; rather, a thing not of this particular world and yet so tangibly familiar. Merchants would either label it a run-of-the-mill ornament most suited for the bedroom or just an oddly elongated teapot to sell cheaply from the thresholds of their shops. While others would have assumed wrongly of its identity, to the being living inside the lamp; it was very much a home with all the worldly comforts anyone could ever hope for.

It was, for lack of a better description, an extension of this creature’s soul and magic. From it an onslaught of smoke announced the presence of the aforementioned lamp-dweller, for it poured copiously from the enclosed space and into the open air. The theatrical cloudburst was almost too dramatic, too voluminous to deem it a normal occurrence as it was beginning to look more and more like a struggle to adopt a passable human form. A restful slumber of seven days rendered them unusually groggy, and, as expected, the mere spectacle caused the bird that pecked and the flock that formerly welcomed the morning to torpedo past the thicket in a mass panic.

They, or more visibly, she, succeeded in being a magical puff no more. Like a puppet finally cut loose of its strings, she retrieved the lamp once she was sure she had hands and tied it securely to her waist. Dressed in what she thought was proper for a little light traveling, she didn’t take into account the distress of the spooked fledglings and the tell-tale magical smoke.

Word Count; 381
made bycapt. meows

Last edited by Karimah on Sat May 22, 2021 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karimah
Karimah

VylderGold : 99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good Mornin'!  Empty Re: Good Mornin'!

Post by Daisuke Sun May 02, 2021 12:17 pm

Rowan

Choke me, like you hate me but you love me, lowkey wanna date  me, wanna fuck
me, touch me with the lights off, and my chains on, baby, I'm not the right one
Daisuke

Water would drip from the former Kitsune's silvery locks, hair clinging to the exposed skin of his back. Having not long climbed out of a nearby stream, the individual had on only his shoes and pants, his haori folded and dangling from his right hand. It wasn't the most effective means of covering his scent from her, but it was a start. The older Tsunedari sibling had managed to avoid his younger sisters keen nose and tracking skills for several months. But she was persistent, never did she tire of searching for him, in this fruitless cause to save him from himself. When was she going to learn, there was nothing to save him from. He had found liberation, and it was fucking delicious.

Still, Daisuke had no desire to confront Kura at present, it would come eventually, but not today. As such with carefully instigated diversions and misleads, he had left a trail for her that would take her toward Lyndon Port. It would likely be a few days into travel before she realised that the trail was fake before turning back the way she came. He, however, would be long gone by then. Hoptus was merely a stopping point before his next adventure, which brought forth an excellent point - what was his next adventure?

There was a festival in Riverforte going on at the moment, perhaps it might do to head there for a little visit and some sabotage. Or perhaps they would be expecting that, those fucking Guardian Knights. It was possible that the event might leave the Engloria region a little exposed, if that insect of a Captain was at the event then it might be worth paying their headquarters a little visit. Daisuke smirked to himself, a plan beginning to manifest in his twisted mind. Ideas percolating quickly into something dark and positively magnificent. Still, he would have to work quickly, before Kura caught on and did a u-turn back to the capital city.

Then it was settled, back to Engloria he would go. With the decision he turned and wandered in the general direction of the city, moving through the forest at a leisurely pace, the soft sound of his hakama pants rustling as they hung low on his hips. His upper torso exposed to the glimmer of the morning sun peeking in through the trees, drying his dampened skin.

He would stop, inhaling deeply. A scent, traces of human faint but somehow... nearby. Daisuke would flex the claws of his left hand,  could he afford to stop for a little divine punishment? It would be more prudent to ignore the smells and head straight to Engloria, then again Hikari had never been one for prudence. He turned toward the scent, picking up speed as he pushed through the trees, soon coming upon its source. A woman, a petite little thing, with lightly scanned skin and silvery grey hair not too dissimilar to his own. Daisuke raised a brow, eyes the traces of smoke that lingered in the area, the scent was... bizarre. There was human on her, but whether it belonged to her was hard to tell. His curiosity was instantly peaked -

"Are you lost girl?" He purred as he moved into view, his voice deep and rich.

WC: 547 TWC: 928 Tag: @Karimah

Daisuke
Daisuke

VylderGold : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Mon May 03, 2021 4:17 am

Good Mornin'!  Header

OH, IMAGINE A LAND, IT’S A FAR AWAY PLACE WHERE THE CARAVAN CAMELS ROAM. WHERE YOU WANDER AMONG EVERY CULTURE AND TONGUE.

As Karimah had passed through the mystical fog — forever analyzing, on her tod, and taking the leisurely stride with caution — since landing here, she had plenty of time to ponder, to adapt to a skewed existence with little to no understanding just as to how.

The fundamental knowledge of the world she once inhabited became inapplicable and obsolete. It would appear that the djinn had experienced fleeting instances of dread and levity because of this for the duration of her stay. She did so very quietly, ever so privately, as she pressed on to a destination that was aimless and uncertain.

It was a twisted turn of fate for her to be so stranded, boxed in a realm full of surprises, and with such a vague understanding of the standard norm here, the culture, and in addition to that hot mess, with no way of getting home. Her ignorance revealed to her a notable blind spot, causing her to feel a sort of carefulness she was not used to, like a mouse treading fearfully through a dark, cat-infested alleyway.

In the place of grogginess grew a diminutive seed of alarm, for the cries which emanated from the birds did not help to settle her nerves. To think she might have woken up on the right side of the bed.

Not today.

And then all movement ceased, except for the gasp that fled resonantly from her lips at the moment when she was hearing a voice that wasn’t her own, and it had a question she wasn’t readily prepared to answer.

The recluse looked the towering man over in a manner that was fleeting, only prolonged her staring when she noticed his ears, and could not help her level of honesty as it was not in her nature to lie. “Y—Yes. How did you know?” asked Karimah, not taking the obvious into consideration. But it prompted her to pose a valid inquiry of her own.

“This must be located on the outskirts of the forest. Are you going to be,” she tried to recall the term, “attending the local comic-con?” with no malicious sarcasm or humor present, much of what she was saying, however, still sounded like utter rubbish. She could have elaborated on her reasoning a little more— and so she did.

“That would explain your ears,” her tone, formerly riddled with uncertainty, seemed a little warmer now that she felt she was addressing something familiar, “and your clothes.” To Karimah, he was a half-naked human in a costume, and that brought her a strange comfort. In her mind he would stun his costumed buddies with his lovely hair extensions, he would gracefully act the part and he would make other fans like himself faint with just the slightest glance. What was it called?

The smolder.  The one thing that often disarmed both the novel protagonist and their panties. But that wasn’t a topic of interest right now. There were more important things to address.

“It’s the only event I know of that would allow a human to be anything other than what they are. It can last from a few hours to a few days.” Drawled Karimah awkwardly, inexperienced with such gatherings. Although her comprehension of the old world was passably accurate, her comprehension of this one was dangerously faulty.

Word Count; 552
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Mon May 03, 2021 2:44 pm

Rowan

Daisuke

Daisuke's eyes would roam the woman's form in the manner of one completing a meticulous examination, an attractive creature, for what he could only presume to be a human. He would lean against the nearest tree, arms crossing over his chest, his lip curling upward at her answer. "A guess. You have all the mannerisms of a lost kitten," He commented. The woman continued to present him a question, using a term she did not understand, Comic-con? Just what was that? He had never heard of such a thing, perhaps she was using a language he was unfamiliar with. Then again, everything else she had said had been in perfect Mirean.

As she mentioned his ears, his ruby eyes would darken, narrowing with displeasure. The comment was strange in itself, first and foremost the fact that she almost seemed unfamiliar with his nature, did this girl not know of Kitsunes? Or even Anthros? He considered the possibility that she was just a very stupid human, but even the most imbecilic of their species knew of other races that shared this world. No, this had to be some kind of special circumstance.

As she continued, he would push off the tree and stalk toward her, closing the distance between them. He would tower over the girl, an entire foot taller than the female. He would lean down, unabashedly invading her private space, standing close enough to snap her pretty little neck if he felt so inclined. "And what makes you think I'm human?" He whispered into her ear following the question with a soft chuckle. He straightened up, contemplating the things she had said thus far.

"You know, you're quite a suspicious woman, wandering the forest lost, unable to recognise one of my kind. Either you've suffered some kind of amnesia-inducing head injury... or you're not from this world." He continued, his tone accusatory, "So which is it?" He growled, the action exposing the sharp canines ever so slightly.

WC: 328 TWC: 1808 Tag: @Karimah

Daisuke
Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Thu May 06, 2021 2:44 am

Good Mornin'!  Header

OH, IMAGINE A LAND, IT’S A FAR AWAY PLACE WHERE THE CARAVAN CAMELS ROAM. WHERE YOU WANDER AMONG EVERY CULTURE AND TONGUE.

“Yes . . .”

It did not go unnoticed that his displeasure for her words had caused a subtle shift. She had asked the creature to elaborate with her brown eyes which manifested in them disagreeable bewilderment and muddled contrition. But what she was supposed to feel regret for was lost on her, and the light gaiety in her voice died. It was always possible that the boy simply did not like such gatherings, but that was, to her, rather unheard of. It was a greatly accepted and beloved thing, complete with famous guest appearances made by various artists and talents. It was a genuine compliment! Cosplayers were supposed to be very attractive, she supposed.

The djinn was not confident about how to proceed, in the vicinity of the presumed human. When she went out her way to talk to mortals, which very rarely happened back in her world, the exchange always seemed straightforward and concise. But this -  this was like going through an endless maze, stark naked and alone. ‘I could be overthinking this, yes?’ she thought, unable to keep the nervous smile off her face as she considered expressly excusing herself from socializing forever.

To commit further missteps against him, to offend this lovely stranger any more than she already had would bring her inconsolable shame. Karimah tucked behind her ear a lone strand of hair, her insecurities visible in the way she carried herself, the way her eyes widened in disbelief of herself.

She raised her light brown eyes, seemed to realize too late the closeness, the tone with which he conveyed his message,  and mentally decided it was best to remain silent. A side glance was all she could permit, set in play her careful consideration of his space, and listened intently for what followed.

The genie, thoroughly stunned by the perceptive nature of his next inquiry, caught sight of the subtle peculiarity after taking a comfortable step away from the inquisitive being. His teeth. “It wouldn’t benefit me to lie to you.” Said the young woman, still respectful and subservient, strangely hopeful. “You are as human as I am brain damaged. What do you know of other worlds?"

Word Count; 466
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Sat May 08, 2021 10:08 pm

Rowan

Daisuke

It was clear that his actions were making her uncomfortable, how quickly his words had unravelled her. It was delightful to witness. Watching with an unwavering gaze as she smiled nervously,  such an amusing expression. Idly he would wonder what other kinds of expressions she could make, a playful fantasy of an inappropriate and briefly dark nature flickering in the mind of the fallen fox.

The answer to his question would surprise him, he noticed the step back, an action that would caused him to grin in a manner so devilish his fangs were even more exposed to her. All the while his blood ruby eyes were lapping up her reaction, thoroughly entertained. He loved doing this to people, admittedly it gave him a sense of power, a rush of exhiliration knowing that they were wary of his unpredictable nature. Anthros, a unique mixture of the species, and whilst the human in him they could handle, the animal they could not.

"This and that," He replied, straightening up slightly. Even though she hadn't directly answered him, he had an inkling that her answer led towards the latter. An Otherworlder, what a curious outcome this was. Then again what with the Portal in Hoptus, it wasn't especially shocking. "Let's see, you fell out of a hole in this very forest, the creatures here are especially violent toward you, and your magic, if you had any in the world you came from, either doesn't work, or is very weak. Does that sound about right?" He asked, bringing his haori into other other hand, he would casually twist the fabric within his grip, wringing out some of the stream water that still clung to the top.

Daisuke wasn't an expert on Otherworlders, rather he was just repeating to her what he had heard from another. During his abandonment of his home and the exploration that followed, he had met an Otherworlder when travelling in Lyndon Port, one who had been about to set off for Rivengate.

WC: 333 TWC: 2607 Tag: @Karimah

Daisuke
Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Mon May 17, 2021 2:00 am

Good Mornin'!  Header

She followed him with her eyes and raised a dark brow. There was a surprising grasp of comprehension in his manner as he described her circumstances flawlessly and wrung the water free of his haori, but at times a twinge of incertitude pierced through the newcomer when she thought back to that peculiar sentiment, when he had interrogated her more than really greeted her, like she was a stranger he could not trust so easily.

A sound idea later Karimah was rolling her eyes in disbelief at her own disgusting lack of empathy to the native of this fascinating realm, made tense by her existence, or so she incorrectly deduced, was in need of some positive reinforcement.  His confusing disposition was clear to her now, and the mellow browns of her eyes were brighter than they had ever been.

“That does sound about right,” mused the young woman, stepping closer to the mysterious fellow, and sounding quite spirited to see the error of her ways. “If you’re so worried, know that I have no intention of hurting you.” she laughed to think that someone like her could, “or your planet.”

She paused.

“It’s never in the interests of a genie to do so.” Karimah had rather hoped the questions would stop there, but it couldn’t be helped. “Are there others like me? Are there others like you? What do I call your kind? I’ve - I’ve never seen anything quite like y-you.” Admitted Karimah, genuinely lost. Oh, yes, positive reinforcement! He was the scared one (she wrongly assumed).

“Oh, right.” Uttered Karimah, stupidly.

Her hands were moving daintily up the sides of his face, not touching them and her lips were smiling at something that she had supposed was brilliant enough to ease the poor boy’s tension. She was touching the soft ears on his head with a sort of kindness and looking at them with dumb, genuine awe. Was he soothed now?

Word Count; 322
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Mon May 17, 2021 5:29 pm

Rowan

Daisuke

Ah so she was an Otherworlder, he hadn't been entirely sure until now.  Interesting, to meet two Otherworlders so closely together, whilst some spent their entire lives never running into. Daisuke considered what this might mean, was he just lucky perhaps? Or maybe, more Otherworlders were coming to this world. Still regardless of whether she did not belong to the bloodline of those who had commited the sins of this worlds races, he could hardly trust the creature before him. Her words of comfort caused the Nogitsune to laugh unexpectedly, taking him by surprise. She thought she could hurt him? How precious.

He cocked a brow as she referred to herself as a genie, another word he was unfamiliar with. He was morbidly curious, was she referring to some kind of race person or was that the name of her tribe so to speak. Daisuke would consider the possibility that this girl was not only an Otherworlder but might not even be human. She certainly looked like a member of the garbage species, then again without his ears, tails, claws and fangs - so did he. Her scent was strange to him, human lingered on her but not so much that it was especially strong. Almost like she had been around them before, humans knew little of how strong their odour was. Just being near one would allow it to seep into your clothes, a noxious scent if there ever was one.

She had asked her what he was, but Daisuke wasn't sure if he felt like answering. He was in no mood to help this girl, he had merely been curious. Suddenly she was moving toward him, he stiffened, watching her carefully as she brought her hands up, smiling at him ever so sweetly. She was an attractive creature, and whilst he didn't mind the proximity, he didn't like the change in her behaviour. It was far too friendly for his liking. His ruby eyes would widen at the feel of her fingers caressing his ears, baffled at this most ridiculous action of hers. Such a stupid girl.

His movements were fast, within a second the fingers of his right hand had already clasped around her throat, and with a firm hand he would steer her against the closest tree. Pinning her there he would emit a growl in the back of his throat, low and deep it would rumble, followed by his tutting at her. "Silly little girl, I did not permit you to touch me." He leaned in close, pushing her hair out her face, allowing the sharp point of his claws to tickle the skin of her cheek as he did so. Not cutting her but enough that she would feel the possibility. "What did you think that would accomplish? If you're trying to seduce me, I might consider it. But it's best I warn you. I play rough." He bumped his nose against hers, chuckling softly before leaning back.

"Or perhaps you were so naive to think that I was being friendly. Do not confuse me for a kind stranger, that would be your first, and possibly last mistake. Now then, perhaps I should punish you for touching me, unless you can convince me otherwise." His eyes were alight with sinful enthusiasm, to have her in such a position, the feel of her fragile neck beneath his fingers, it titalized him in a most deplorable way. It had perhaps been a little too long since Daisuke had been with a woman, her attractiveness, her lithe figure, those big brown eyes were perhaps the only reason he hadn't left already. He couldn't tell if he wanted to fuck her or hurt her.

Or both.

WC: 618 TWC: 3547 Tag: @Karimah

Daisuke
Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karimah Wed May 26, 2021 12:11 am

Good Mornin'!  Header

Karimah had only once turned her head towards him with unrest; she had even halted the stroking of his soft little ears, and took a fleeting second to study the look on his face. For the very first time since their meeting, she comprehended the seriousness of her dumbest mistake yet.  

So he seemed to respond, very forcefully, before the girl, who had a delayed reaction as he quickly seized her by the throat and steered her smoothly over to the tree adjacent to them. She was pinned; she winced, not because of any real pain, but because she hardly expected any of this and did a hard swallow shortly after to indicate her genuine discomfort.

And in the intervals of lasting suspense which she underwent after this reticence in her mind, there existed a series of questionably rated-mature excerpts she ventured to relate to this moment. The condescending nature of his words had furnished Karimah with a discontented thought. There was a confused glower on the face of the gentle genie that resulted in a very slow blink. She could move relatively well, and yet she acted like he had rendered the magical being immobile with just a look.

The nameless person pushed the hair from her face, and traced upon the skin of her cheek without a hint of shame. She gazed fixedly at him for several seconds too long, as though spellbound as he proceeded to shed some much needed clarity for if things weren’t  going through that thick skull of hers thus far and with the closure of space of which he had just provided to her. Then backing up pitifully, she became quite cognizant of the tree barring her from doing something as simple as that, and how very obvious her frustrations were —  directed not just at him but perhaps at herself too.

These humanoid bodies, so susceptible to both pain and pleasure, could sway anyone if one of such factors turned its wicked head, and  she knew the signs peculiar to inhabiting a mortal shell.

That unmistakable warmth spread fiercely from her face to her ears, as though she had just revisited an old book riddled with erotica and with that uncouth comparison fresh in her mind; Karimah laughed rather softly, a touch nervously as their noses brushed. She knew that if she didn’t permit her eyes to roam any lower, then she was fairly certain  that nibbling desire to indulge herself would disappear.  To her, he was mostly an unwrapped gift that the supreme beings of this planet bestowed upon her —- that one filthy genie.

For as simple-minded as Karimah had a tendency of being, there was no denying that he was extraordinarily handsome— but he was quite unkind as well. She gathered he might have been aware of that terrible truth, just by his admittedly steamy approach and overall demeanor alone. Before she could entertain the tantalizing aspect of tearing down this stranger’s last article of clothing —- to expose whatever bountiful treasures lay in wait for her.

The almighty thirst quencher known as common sense barged in.

‘You are forgetting one thing,’ the sensible side of herself remarked, and if it could occupy a body it would have been a very small version of herself with strangely bulgy eyes and a mouth that drooled puddles, ‘the hand around your neck. Tell me, Karimah, what are you going to do when things go south? No safe word is going to stop him from harming you. Does he not strike you as the sort of person to step on you and make you thank him for it? Do you want to be a step ladder?’ The good voice of reason adopted a tone that was raspier than usual, that was drier than the Sahara desert and that was shriller than the cry of a washed-out opera singer.

“Punish me,” trilled the lamp dweller with an ecstatic grin,  only to compose herself after that slip, “— not— if you let me go, I will grant you one wish.“ came her embarrassed, oddly analytical response as she tentatively brought her hands to the back of his neck and wrapped the cloak she conjured  out of thin air around his perfectly curved shoulders. The less she saw of his pretty form, the better she’d feel about the missed opportunity.

Persuasion was certainly in order now! She laced her hands around his wrist and gave it a little shake, wondering if her touch would repulse him enough to let her go.

“So, what will it be? Would you like all the riches in the world? I can give that to you.” She suggested playfully, dishing out one of the top three wishes that had most genies in her world rolling their eyes and sighing.

Word Count; 799
made bycapt. meows
Karimah
Karimah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Sun May 30, 2021 2:49 pm

Rowan

Daisuke

Oh my, what a naughty girl.

He could smell it, the aroma of her excitement. It was by far the scent he enjoyed most from the women in his company, and it would provide a significant amount of stimulation for his sinful urges. Every reaction she made, those warm eyes of hers gazing at him as though lost in a maze and unable to find her way out. Completely and utterly at his mercy. The attempt to squirm away from him only to be met by the tree he had pinned her to would cause him to emit a sinister chuckle. Was she trying to get him to take her? Because if she was, she was going the right way about it. The sweet blush of warmth across her face would trigger a growl from deep in his throat.

As he peered down at her, light peeked through the branches of Hoptus creating a glimmer across his features that would brighten those predatory ruby orbs of his. Orbs that would widen at her words, those three syllables would take him back. Sending a tingle of electricity through the man, travelling a swift path to a region of him that had slumbered until now. Under the confines of black fabric, a demon would twitch, as though her words had been a summoning spell, awakening the monster he played host to.

The genie would however change the meaning of her words, adding a negative to the statement, and following it would negotiate. Although as a man very much trapped in the mental image of tearing her clothes off right now, he would raise a brow at her words. Was she really offering to let him do anything he wanted as long as she didn't kill him? Taking the term 'granting a wish' as an offering of a promiscuous nature. He ran his eyes down her body, admiring the curves of her petite form, wondering just where to begin. The signals that she was giving aside, she wasn't quite prepared for the onslaught he would give to her, he would have to change that.

The perverse train of thought the Nogitsune had taken was interrupted, by the manner in which she would summon a cloak from nothing, wrap it over his shoulders. The display of magic would pull him from his intentions, realising that she wasn't offering him her body but rather something else. He would watch her carefully, eyes lowering to her palm as she reached up to shake his wrist, as though to loosen his grasp on her. Followed by further negotiations that would capture his interest.

Was she wealthy? No, she was an Otherworlder, they came here with nothing but the belongings on her person. She surely couldn't have accumulated that much wealth by this point, considering her own confusion about what had happened to her, he could only assume she hadn't been here for long. No, her offer was connected to the cloak she had created, which wasn't particularly impressive, he had seen mages with creation magic do similar things. But there was the manner in which she presented her offer, as though her ability to reward him was limitless.

"Alright, you have my attention. But first, tell me what exactly you are, just what is a genie?" He wouldn't let her go, frankly because he didn't want her to try and escape the moment she was able. He would however ease his grip a fraction, a display to reflect the lowering of his hostility.

WC: 586 TWC: 4932 Tag: @Karimah

Daisuke
Daisuke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum