Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Face Claim List
by Trishna Today at 3:39 am

» A night to remember. [Abelios]
by Lilith Today at 12:24 am

» Gotta Get Back, Back To The Pa- I mean Pegasus [OPEN]
by Daisuke Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» Quest Turn In
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 5:19 pm

» Birch and Rein
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser]

Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser] Empty No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser]

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:46 pm

"Please explain why I cannot take on this request"? Audible groans echo out from the the ever increasing line as the silver haired bartender snares promoting his aged features as the pale annoyance continues to take up his time and money. "Listen, for the last time that request is for Apprentice Ranked Adventures, you are a novice"!

The Young Women went to raise her hand as if to make a rebuttable, however the snort and a barring of the Bartender true fangs silenced the girl. "No don't even go into it, I don't care about your ability! Even if you were the King of Glutteny I still would not give you the contract as rules are rules! Why do you think these rules were made in the first place; it's because of young pups like you who think that they can take on the world only to realize there mistake as they end up as a monster's next meal"!

Looking down the young girl would tighten her grip around the request creasing the paper as she looked to the board devoid of any Novice quests. As the girl stood there in silence the line would push her out of the way as the other patrons turned in their own requests or partook in the establishments goods.

Catching herself from falling over a few of the patrons would laugh at the young girl as she smooth out the paper while shuffel over to the board. Ignoring the jeers of the taverns' clientele she placed the request back on the board giving the request one last look.I know that I am only a Novice, but I can do more, no I need to do more as I'll never become a Guardian Knight if I'm stuck doing these small quests.

[Wc:297] @Fangralia Spire

Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Sat May 08, 2021 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 52141

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser] Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser]

Post by Fangralia Spire Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:41 pm

Fangralia had made her way to a tavern, tired, hungry and needing a drink. She traveled the path that lead to the stuffed tavern with her head high, however, as she felt confident that she were in the right place for a decent rest before making the rest of her journey to the main city in order to see about her wishes of equality. She kept herself cloaked and traveled light with a satchel stuffed with rations, a medical supplies and herbs she had wanted to trade for coin.

Inside, she noticed a long line of people before a job request board and smirked. Taking a job would definitely earn coin then her silly herbs, but she seriously needed to rest. It was at this moment that she noticed a girl in heated conversation with the bartender. Seemed she lost as others in line shoved the girl aside. She raised a brow at the young woman. Younger than Spira, she could see the two might share interests, but her dishearted expression bothered Fangralia. No matter.

She searched her pockets for coin and ditched the line. Tired and hungry, she didn't have patience for waiting. She tossed the coin on the counter, shoving those in line aside. "Your best ale and some cheese and bread, jerky on the side." The man opened his mouth and she frowned. "Don't care, just get me what I've asked. I've had a long journey and I'm in no mood to turn you into a flea." She looked over at the young girl. "Some thing for the girl too. Put on my tab." Then to the girl she said, "Hope this man wasn't giving you too much trouble. Order what you like and come sit with me." She glanced between them and moved sit at a table near the center of the room. She put her feet up and sighed of relief. "That's better...."
Fangralia Spire
Fangralia Spire

VylderGold : 1564

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser] Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked [Fangralia Spire & Bleuenn Bosser]

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:28 pm

"Pardon"? Turning around to Bleuenn ruby eyes' with met with the owner of the voice that called out to her. Red velvet fluttered across the woman's milky skin as she rested her feet leaving practically nothing to the imagination.

Looking back to the request still softly clutched in her hand and then back to the Woman. Comments and attire aside it was clear that the woman in question was a Witch, Bleuenn could feel it in her core as if she shared a sort of magical bound.

Biting her lip, Bleuenn thought on the Woman's offer as her time in the Outer Realm had not been met with hospitality. Even if they were both Witches her time among her kind has shown that comradely was not placed highly within eldritch society. I'm alone and I cannot take on the request alone perhaps I can exchange something for her assistance while learning more about myself.

Releasing the paper and making her way towards the Woman stopping just shy of the seat across from her benefactor. "I am Grateful for the offer, but I am not lacking for sustenance. However, since it seems that my hands are tied for the moment I accept your comradery". Seating herself she would order water and a sandwich as she did not plan to stay long nor would imbibing alcohol be a wise decisions as with or without the request she was going to show her worth.

As they both waited for there order an awkward silence hung over the table, only to be broken by the sound of dishes hitting the table. Thanking the waitress she would gulp down her water before making eye contact with the Woman. "Thank you for having me... I not sure about Eldritch customs, but I am know as Bleuenn Bosser.. Bleuenn is fine". Still unsure how to go about conversing with the Woman, she did her best to hide her lack of social skill behind her sandwich whiling filling her mouth with a bite to withhold her from speaking further.

[Wc: 341]

Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Sat May 08, 2021 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangralia Spire Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:01 pm

The younger woman came to join Fangalia at her table and she glanced at the girl again, nodding as she spoke. "You seem smart. Bartenders like that man over there can be foolish. He may have some value in his words, but remember the wisdom in taking time to honestly your skills." She chuckled at her own words, in slight amusement. Her experience with men and booze went a deal longer that she would admit.

Even so, she looked at the girl newly known as Bleuenn and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Fangralia Spire. Spira for short if you don't mind. The name is a mouth full and the struggle to her though not in tongue pronounce it is aggrivating." Her mother gave Spira her nick name, but this girl didn't need to know that, not yet. "So....what brings you so far from home?" The with essence was one thing but Spira wondered what a child would be doing in these parts.

The presence of food alone made the traveling woman happier than she had been in the past few days. Having left her home town and come so far, she could only hope her efforts were worth the distance. She sipped her ale and chewed on bread as Bleuenn spoke, Spira herself felt more intrigued by the minute.
Fangralia Spire
Fangralia Spire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:52 am

Bleuenn's brow furrowed as not only was she met with a smile but courtesy, a rare yet refreshing reply. However, courtesy and a smile held a far more sinister role within Eldritch society as the young witch quickly learned as she had fallen for one to many smiles and kindness from other Eldritch; more so when they discovered her mixed blood.

Doing her best to let out a lighthearted chuckle as Spira introduced herself though her act of joviality would quickly end as Spira and most likely every Outworlder could tell that her Eldritch nature was only bound by blood.

Placing the sandwich down and looking directly into Spira's eyes as if to gauge her current company. Spira's eyes and soft features showed no malice and her strawberry hair made her think of the forests back home, yet she understood that being like herself were made to appeal to others. Breaking eye contact with a guilty gaze, How can I be a knight if I judge others base on the actions of others and there appearance. I'm no better than those who have done the same.

Clearing her throat as she had yet again created an awkward silence. Despite her mistake she would resume eye contact with Spira though Bleuenn's eyes held a steadfast and determined look instead of doubt and skepticism. "To protect others.. More so to gain fame as a hero to become a Guardian to protect others and perhaps have people want to be my friend". Bleuenn's words petered out as she realized how embarrassing her would sound to other Eldritch.

[Wc: 264]

Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Sat May 08, 2021 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangralia Spire Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:54 am

Fangralia listened as the girl mentioned she wanted to become a knight some day. The carefulness of her gaze didn't waver Spira as she listened on but she could see that the girl tried hard to keep respect with Spira. Her smile softened a bit and she sat up, moving her feet to the floor. She set the ale down and watched the girl for a moment before she spoke up.

"I have watched you only for a few minutes, but if it will ease your nerves, I am not Eldritch blood alone." She had spoken lower than she had previously to have her words sink into the crows around them. Bleuenn might need to lean in to hear Spira, but the older witch wanted ease from someone who shared her mixed blood. She glanced at their plates and then at the door. She considered stepping outside if Bleuenn wanted to chatter about their heritage, Fangralia would not want to do it here. Still...She did remain curious about why Bleuenn traveled here. "What be the reason the bartender argued with you so passionately?" She asked, leaning back into her chair. She sipped her ale again. "You seemed upset yourself when I walked in." She added pointedly.
Fangralia Spire
Fangralia Spire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:40 am

Bleuenn shot back as her eyes widened at Spire's words. Hastily shaking her head as she was ashamed and embarrassed that she had possibly insulted Spire and her gesture as the woman had been nothing but kind to her. "No! I'm sorry for distrusting you especially since you have been so kind Miss Fangralia! It's just that the world outside of my home has been less than virtuous. I've been to trusting in the past which had lead to less than desirable outcomes".

Realizing that her outburst was causing a scene, Bleuenn scooted herself closer to the table as Spire spoke about her mixed blood under hushed tones as Bleuenn was all to aware of how those of marred blood were treated. Luckily though her appearance has been enough to avoid that topic so far as no doubt her foreign status on top of her heritage would leave her on the receiving end of more than just apathy.

Shaking her head again at Spire's accusation, however this time she kept her voice hushed. "No that ire was earn as I refused to accept that I am barred from taking on requests above my rank". Flipping her hand around ice would being to form on the palm of her hand. At first it was a simple base though soon after ice crystals would form and branch out winding, twisting and multiplying until it form a perfect replica of Spire.

Placing the sculpture down, "I showed my control and ability though he still refused to budge. Even so I cannot be upset with him as he is correct and he seemed to show concern in his own way, however even if it's dangerous I won't get any closer to my goal by playing it safe". Leaning toward Spire trying her best to be as quite as possible. "Besides knowing that i'm not of the Outer Realm which makes it difficult to interact within Eldritch society, though thankful most cannot tell that i'm not a full witch, which begs the question of how you knew that I am not a true witch"?

[Wc: 349]

Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Sun May 16, 2021 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangralia Spire Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:01 am

Fangralia nodded. She could relate in more ways than one to the girl sitting before her. She recalled times when people of her own blood thought Fangralia a disgrace. She wished, sometimes, that her blood were pure Eldritch. Then she would remember her mother and scold herself for thinking such thoughts. The hardships Bleuenn face at home were nothing short of Fangralias own experiences if not very similar and she sympathized with her.

Her tone hushed and Fangralia leaned in again, this time with growing interest. "Barred from..." She trialed off. Bleuenn seemed young to be at a tavern but she hadn't drunk any ale, only water. That was good to know that Bleuenn was no fool, at least that Spira could tell. She watched carefully as the woman crafted a flawless ice sculpture before her and set it gently on the table. Whether her talents were ice alone or not, Spira smiled with satisfaction.

After a few gulps of ale, "My, you are talented. I suppose I should share my talents as well. Of course, none are pleasant, but definitely satisfactory if I were to use my talents on the fool of a bartender." She sent down her now empty cup and shooed a coming servant who wanted to refill it. At her question Spira sighed. "Your posture, and...I can read thought thoughts of those around me. That's why I was short with our friend over there.. Yours took me a moment. Seems you can control your thoughts when you aren't too flustered. Then you let your guard down..." She raised a brow. "What is it you wanted from the bartender? A job? Which one?" Though she hadn't shared much of herself, Spira wanted to know of Bleuenn before sharing her dark pantry to the girl. As a witch she had talents but her mother kept some dark magic next to the light in the best of times.
Fangralia Spire
Fangralia Spire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:08 am

Pause as her mind thought back to the request to deal with the undead. While one or two zombies were nothing to be concerned with. The sheer amount of the undead has risen the request's rank thus excluding her from accepting it. Even if she knew that she could handle the groups of undead, Bleuenn quickly wipe her mind of the thought as Spire's words held a dark connotation that she did not want nor was willing to do just to gain access to the request.

Plopping herself back into her chair and taking hold of her sandwich, Bleuenn did her best to guard her mind as she attempted to finish her meal while also trying to not show her haste. I don't know what her plans may be to fool the bartender, but none of them sounded painless. Even if his thoughts of me were poor it's nothing I'm not already use to nor does it give justification to harm or trick him.

Peering at Spire at every second bite as if to see if the woman was still in her mind. While Miss Fangralia said that she had trouble peering into my mind unless I was distracted, there is nothing to say that she was telling the truth. She seems kind, yet she invades others minds and is willing to possibly harm and trick others for their views. I do not wish to judge her as the Outer Realm is far more hostile than Miriad. Who is to say that I would not do the same given the environment. I don't know her, I don't know what she has been through, though I cannot accept her offer even though she has been kind and willing to share something so personal.

With the last bite of her meal, Bleuenn would place down the cost for her meal looking to Spire. "Thank you for your hospitality and offer, but I cannot accept your help in good conciseness. I understand that you may know the man's true thoughts, but everyone's thoughts are their own right or wrong. I promise that I will keep your heritage a secret in hope that you do so to mine in return. Though I must be going as even if I am not tasked with exterminating the undead they still threaten others and I would have no right to consider myself a future knight if I ignored the danger".

[Wc: 403 Total: 2719] [- 2000 words for Apprentice Quest, New WC ; 719]

Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Sun May 30, 2021 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangralia Spire Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:53 pm

Fangralia sat patiently as Bleuenn seemed deep in thought. She refrained from reaching out to her mind. Bleuenn was not the person she ought to speak with when it came down to the hard earned desire to seek those in charge of the Outer Realm. If Fabgralia truly wanted to know the girls secrets, she would have tried harder to Pentwater the barriers she'd put up after Spira had opened the doors to truth. Still...

She watched her rise from her chair and Fangralia raised her chin, unmoved, it seemed, by Bossers words. Her decline to accompany Fangralia remained incorrect. "On the contrary, child, I believe it is you who needs help. Fighting the Undead demons will get you killed. Contract or not." She threw coin on the table and arose to her feet. "I think it best that I do tag along on your venture. Perhaps in exchange for removing the Undead, you might tell me the names of those who rule this City? The bartender likes it when he is paid a deal of money to break a rule or two. But a knight as you say, at least accept help from another to avoid being thrown in a hole six feet deep."

The idea was that if Bosser truly wanted to rid the area of the Undead, so be it. Fabgralia needed information on the rulers of the city and if nothing at all, she just wanted a name. If this girl didn't want her help, Fanfralia would let her be, but not without a price.
Fangralia Spire
Fangralia Spire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sat May 01, 2021 2:35 am

What Bleuenn expected from Spire was understanding and well wishes, though reality quickly set in. In response to Spire's comment, Bleuenn wrapped her arms around her waist tightening her cheongsam, stressing the cloth against her body to allow for her thighs to just peak out of the slits of her dress and her bust to hold more prominence over her form. "Firstly I am not a child and please do not treat me as such. However, you are correct I do require help, but you have already breached my trust by invading my mind why would I accept your help"? Trying her best to hold back her anger at Spire's comments, as not only did the woman invade her personal space now she insulted her appearance. Not everyone is blessed with with buxom features, though at least I don't have those bags of fat getting in the way while in battle.

Already heated from Spire's last comments her refusal to take no for an answer or even apologies for her words were beginning to ware at Bleuenn's patience. Usually words did little to the young witch as all her life she has been called names or simply ignored. Perhaps Spire's mixed blood helped to stoke her anger as the woman should know first hand how it feels to be treated as lesser. Yet even as her anger boiled away inside, Spire last words confused her. How does someone who grew up in the Outer Realm not know the rulers of her home? Slanting her head quizzically at Spire as frankly the woman's logic has stump her. "Why are you asking me who your ruler is as you know that I am foreign to these lands. All I know is that these lands are Ruled by the Monarchy of Gluttony".

[Wc: 299]

Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Sat May 08, 2021 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangralia Spire Mon May 03, 2021 12:29 am

Fangralia grinned. "You're right. I understand you feelings, I do. I do not wish to expire our trust more than I have. You seemed so quick to accuse in your thoughts. Telling you the truth seemed the best thing to do." She cleared her throat before continuing. "You see, I was raised in the Outlands but away from society. Ostracized by my own people, my parents thought it best that they raise me away from much of society and its knowledge. Upon their death, I hadn't know much more than what I need to know to survive. Keeping me secret from the rulers of Outland, it meant I would never know who they were." She placed a gentle hand on the girls shoulder. "I wouldn't ask if I'd known. You seem well traveled. Quite frankly, I think we can make a deal." She leaned closer to her ear. "Perhaps in exchange for your knowledge, perhaps I can teach you a thing or two about magic. Telepathy isn't the only skill I possess. I'm sure you have secrets of your own as well?" She leaned away and waited for the girls reply. "My offer to you. If you need time, i'll be upstairs taking a nap."

She left the girl where she was. As exhausted as she was, Fangralia wanted to rest and if the girl gave her answer even as she walked away, Fangralia would sleep. The effects of the ale and her tiredness from her journey to get her made her feel agitated and she had worked hard to keep her calm with Bleuenn as it were.
Fangralia Spire
Fangralia Spire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Mon May 03, 2021 2:17 am

Upon hearing the start of Spire's 'apology', Bleuenn's arms moved back to her side allowing her garb to loosen to once again obscure her curvature. With the next segment dancing within her mind all seemed well and heading to reconciliation. Unfortunately all of the good will that would of been gained by a simple apology had been tainted by Spire once again reading Bleuenn's mind. Worse still is that instead of promising to be honest, the older woman spoke of honest as a policy instead of a base courtesy show to others.

While her temper had cooled somewhat, Spire's poor apology relit not only her anger, but her distrust. As Spire cleared her throat the young witch's face shifted to a more neutral less welcoming expression as she was done giving Spire the benefit of the doubt.

Even as the older woman spoke of her past Bleuenn could not help but feel that her sudden attempt at honesty and retelling of her past were attempts at emotional manipulation. However, no matter how guarded her heart was, Bleuenn could see herself more and more in Spire. She's had a rough life, much worse than myself as I always had my Grandfather to fall back on for advice and support. I would like to believe that she is a good person, but it seems this realm sees kindness and honesty as weakness. I don't know what to do as this can all be a lie, I wish you were here Granddad.

Spire's touch caused, Bleuenn to jump as the older woman's touch tore her from her thoughts. Focusing back to Spire with a softer yet still suspicious expression as Spire voiced her offer. "I don't know much about the world either as I've only been working full time as an adventure for a few years". Biting her lip as she thought on the offer more. While gaining more knowledge on witchcraft would be helpful to her goals to become a Guardian, rushing into another trap could be bad especially considering Spire's ability to tap into the minds of others. Yet before she could accept or respond, Spire started to leave the conversation. "Where are you going!? Are conversation is not done"! Even with her protests the older woman simply continued make her way to one of the bedrooms.

Bleuenn clenched her teeth at Spire's naptime departure as it seemed that the woman was doing everything she could to anger her. Preparing to make her way over to the Witch and giving her not only a piece of her my mind and a cold surprise to ware off her drink and fatigue. However, as she was marching off to where Spire had left to, the Bartender spoke out. "Best not to get involved with half bloods they are nothing but a blight on Eldritch kind". While she did he best to pretend to not over hear the Older Man he at least confirm part of Spire's story.

Reaching what she assumed to be Spire's room, Bleuenn reached for the door handle as she was going to enter and give her rude senior a piece of her mind. What if she is changing, even though she was very rude barging into her room would not be something I should do. Quickly dialing back on her impulsive wish she simply knocked on the door. "It's Bleuenn may I come in"?

[Wc: 565]
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangralia Spire Sun May 16, 2021 4:34 am

She went to her room and lounged about the bed, her hat pulled over her eyes so she could catch a few winks. As it turned out, the younger witch had come to her senses a lot quicker than Spira anticipated. Not only was Spira pleased, but she even sprang to her feet and approached the door in long strides. Her words still rang about in Spiras ears about her knack for intruding another persons thoughts. What was she to do? Despite her thoughts she opened the door and ushered the younger girl into the room. If she entered, Spira shut the door behind her. If not, she let the woman decide and returned the the bedside to sit down. "Seems we share a common interest, Bleuenn. Understand, I'm not trying to invade...I simply seek to understand. Apart from our humbled bartender outside, at least some of us user our gifts for the greater good."

She gave her a quizzical look. "How many people do you know in this city who won't say something insulting to you upon simple eye contact. Body language alone says it all." She held up an index finger, pointedly. "Despite our unique properties in blood, we still have the mundane acts of communicating with our body language. Which in tern transmits to facial expressions and words after that. Our own kind casts us away. Do you not seek a way to remedy it such acts of rudeness?"
Fangralia Spire
Fangralia Spire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun May 16, 2021 10:43 am

Bleuenn's brow furrowed at the springy and elated thumps as Spire had abruptly ending their conversation. She found it odd that someone would be so quick to reenter a conversation that ended poorly; though considering the rather abrasive nature of the other Eldritch she had encountered, argumentative and aggressive conversations may be the norm.

Peering up at into Spire's evergreen eyes as her own burned with a cold annoyance at how the women had been treating her. She was about to give the older woman more than a piece of her mind though the ushering of herself and her words changed the topic for the moment as Spire's words infuriated her. "Not trying succeeding as you did invade my mind!". Bleuenn pointed to herself as she continued, "No one but, myself and those I've chosen are entitled to my thoughts"! Pointing to Spire as her eye bored into the women. "You do not deserve my thoughts or trust! Common interest and greater good, I highly doubt that you care about any of those as you had no qualms about harming others! You don't care about them just like they don't care about us! What makes you different from them!?"

Taking a deep breath as she walked around the room as Spire's words bounced in her head. Taking glances at the peach haired woman every now and then as it was uncanny at how she could of become just like the woman become her. A peek into the future a refection in the mirror. Even if nothing comes of this, this moment, this experience will be something to remember if I ever fall as Spire has. Perhaps I may not be able to deal with the undead today, but helping someone just like me is far more worthy a task.

A hint of anger still lingered, but Bleuenn was no longer interested in arguing in anger, but of understanding. "How do you plan to end the poor treatment of hybrids when most of the time the Eldritch don't even treat each other well. Are you going to force them, treat them like they have treated us out of spite? All that will do is continue the spiral of hate once they once again return to power". Moving over to the bed and sitting next to Spire, she wanted to console her, but knew that she was not worthy to do so as she had lashed out in anger at her mere moments ago.  "I want to be treated with respect and dignity just like you, but I believe that we have to show them the error of their ways by actions. That is why I want to become a Guardian Knight as not only will I be respected, but perhaps my actions will help change the outlook of hybrids if I became a symbol of the best of not only the us but everyone". Looking at Spire of a moment as her hand reached out to the older witch, but she quickly pull it back as she did not earn the right to act like a friend to the woman.

[Wc: 519]
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum