Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Bleuenn Bosser WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Quest Turn In
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Today at 5:19 pm

» Birch and Rein
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Today at 5:09 pm

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Today at 5:08 pm

» Face Claim List
by Nyz Today at 12:20 pm

» Invitations [Cassian]
by Cassian Today at 12:11 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

Bleuenn Bosser

Go down

Bleuenn Bosser Empty Bleuenn Bosser

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:55 am

BLEUENN BOSSER

General

Alias/Nicknames: Bleu by her Grandfather.
Race: Eldritch / Hybrid
Sub-species: Half-Witch/ Half-Human
Alignment: Adventurers Guild
Faction: None

Persona

Personality: Due to her upbringing, Bleuenn may seem a bit antiquated or even a bit standoffish compared to those of her Generation. However any missteps are not on purpose as she always strives to be polite and kind just like her grandfather taught her. While she has no problems approaching others, Bleuenn is rather blunt and to the point, due to a lack of social interaction with others. She rarely speaks to others besides her grandfather and teachers as most tend to keep their distance from her due to her mixed blood and abnormal magical affinity.

Despite those that fear or look down on her. Bleuenn holds onto a strong sense of justice and will help and protect those in need even if they despise and look down on her. She will not lie or trick others unless they are an enemy as she wishes to uphold a knightly code of honor. However, this does not mean she is a fool and she is aware that there are those who do not deserve to be treated honorably.

Outside of the public and around close friends', Bleuenn will lower her knightly persona. While her words still hold her mannerisms she will try her best to not overthink her words and speak from her heart, for better or worse.

Though Bleuenn tends to over think things and assume the actions of others which has led to less than desirable outcomes. Yet she is trying to not let the past and the actions of others poison her mind to others.

On a mission, dealing with certain people or in a battle Bleuenn’s persona completely flips. The once polite shy and timid young lady becomes cold and calculated. She will not be shown any mercy as she does not believe those that become her enemy deserve mercy, as they showed none to their victims. Perhaps it is a fault and possibly a reason why she may never become a guardian knight. However, Bleuenn is just unable to stand by and let horrible people receive such minor punishments while their victims will never heal from the scars they have been inflicted with.

History: Bleuenn knows very little about her parents as they died when she was still a baby and all of her knowledge of them stems from her grandfather. To her knowledge they were both masters’ in their respective trades. Her father was said to be an artist with a blade and her mother was a powerful mage that used their power to protect others. However, any more questions would be met with silence from her grandfather. If she persisted her grandfather would answer with the same response. “We came here to Miriad to be away from any fighting so that you can live the life that your parents could not”.

Despite or in spite of her grandfather's wishes for Bleuenn to live as a normal girl; It was clear that fate had other plans for her. Try as he might he could not hide her appearance and powers as they grew stronger year by year. It was clear to everyone that she was not human and Bleuenn's fascination with Knights and her parents only drove her head long into danger to help and protect others just like her parents

Realizing that his granddaughter would not relent, he forced her to train in the ways of the sword telling her that he would never let her go unless she beat him. Of course she knew that she would never surpass her grandfather on a physical level, but she took on his challenge anyway to seek his approval. Months passed with plenty of blood sweat and tears poured into her training, yet she never did manage to beat her grandfather. She learned many useful tools that would help her, but she did not have the means to beat her grandfather. Eventually she grew tired of her grandfather's gatekeeping. Challenging her grandfather to an all out fight ended in defeat even with her magic. However she faced death and gained her grandfather’s approval to become an adventurer.

As the years passed, Bleuenn grew ever more like her mother both in appearance and ability. On her sixteenth birthday before she left to work towards becoming a guardian knight her grandfather left out a set of clothes that belonged to her mother and a letter. Of course anger took over at first, as Bleuenn was furious that her grandfather had hid the only thing left of her from her, but the anger did not last long as her grandfather was all she had and her memories of her parents were merely borrowed. If it was not for her grandfather she would not be alive today nor even know of who her parents were. Settling down she would take not only her Mother’s old clothes, but her grandfather’s letter.

While she tried to look for her grandfather she soon realized that he had left out of shame for lying to her for so long. Saddened that she may never see her grandfather again, she adorned her mother’s clothes and read the letter as she traveled to become a full time adventurer.

Grandpa's Letter:
“I would like to say that your parent’s died fighting to protect others from harm, but that is not true. Your Mother was a witch as you may already know. I’m sorry for lying to you for so long, but I'm sure you're more than aware of how hybrids are treated and looked upon, I just wanted to keep you safe and happy. I know now that I was wrong, but at least let me make it right by giving you the truth.

Your Mother was a powerful witch who used to be part of a coven. Now I don’t know anything about witches or covens, all I can say is that she was known as Bai Xiu and just like you she was gifted with ice magic.

Now at first when my son Erwann first met your mother it was not love at first sight. In fact they shared more steel than words for almost weeks as they fought. Though their brief encounters and actions they quickly found out that it was a simple misunderstanding. While she was technically not at fault her sisters’ were the ones causing pain and suffering towards the nearby villages. With your Mother’s help my Son felled your Mother’s sisters’, but not before they cursed your Mother to one day kill the one she loves most of all.

I don’t know much of what happened after. I know that they started to travel together and as she felt guilty for what her sisters had done and she wanted to try and pay the world back in her own way. So they were enemies turned comrades then a bit later lovers.

While she thought she had removed the curse as it did not activate when she and my son fell in love, a couple months after you were born that damned curse reared its ugly head again. I don’t know what or how it happened as I only got the tail end of the story. However, my Son somehow managed to drag himself to my home riddled with wounds and near frozen to death holding you and with the last of his strength he gave you to me as he murmured about some sort of curse.

I can’t tell you how to feel, but I know that your Mother and Father love you and each other. I’m not sure how you feel about this as I know you never really got to know either of them. However, I don’t blame your Mother and neither should you.

I’m sorry that I can’t be here for you right now, but I can’t face you after all the years I've lied to you about them. All I can say is that I'm proud of you and I hope that you become a Guardian Knight that can help make the world a better place”.

Love Granddad

• Fluffy Things
  • Ice Cream
  • Stories
  • Kids
  • Heroes
  • Cold Weather
  • Magic (Excluding fire magic)

Dislikes:

• Hot Weather
  • Liars
  • Villains
  • Monsters
  • Incivility
  • Harming Others
  • Fire Magic
  • Hurting Friends

Goal/Aspiration: Bleuenn wishes to become a guardian knight to gain acceptance and recognition from others not only for herself, but for all hybrids. If she reaches her goal she would strive to protect others and serve as a symbol of hope and acceptance for all.

Key Fear/Adversary: Failing to become a guardian knight and prove that she is just like everyone else despite her mixed blood. If Bleuenn fails to become a knight her dreams and world would be crushed. Without her goals, who knows what may happen to the young girl as she has given up so much and worked tirelessly to help and protect others. All she ever wanted was to be accepted and recognized as just who she is not what she is. If she cannot change others minds through her words and actions, force may be required.

Appearance

Height: 158 (cm)
Body Type: Lithe
Hair: Turquoise
Eyes: Ruby
Skin Tone: Pale

Overall Appearance:

Bleuenn's Body Type:
Bleuenn Bosser Sample-0229e846c001233048bce822f690e905

Appearance: Bleuenn is a young woman roughly five foot 1 weighing around 7 stones with turquoise hair draped around her face tied into pigtails. Her ruby eyes draw gazes as her pale porcelain skin and ethereal beauty mimic the appearance of a vampire or a demon. Bleuenn is not very fond of her looks as it tends to draw more attention to herself. This is only exacerbated upon the use of her ice armor as her skin and hair sparkle flawlessly in the light. Her lithe body is perfect for adventuring and evading would be attackers. Though while her lower half is quite ample due to her constant adventuring. Bleuenn hoped that she would have filled out more at the chest level to fit in with the other female guardian knights portrayed in fiction and reality.

Bleuenn's Clothing:
Bleuenn Bosser Cao

Clothing:  Bleuenn's attire is her Mother's altered purple cheongsam that was given to her by her Grandfather when she left to become a Knight. It is adorned with a blue and red demon design outlined in white with matching purple forearm covers with red designs to help obscure hands from foes. Atop her head is a purple dragon cap with red clouds. Besides her clothes, a worn talisman dangles from her hat that is used to ward off enemies if they get too close. Footwear wise, Bleuenn tends to simply either forgo footwear entirely using her magic to protect her feet while traveling and wear purple slippers within populated areas.

Last edited by Bleuenn Bosser on Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 52140

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bleuenn Bosser Empty Re: Bleuenn Bosser

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:28 pm

@Cookies?

Hey there, before I can approve this there are a couple of tweaks needed; Please amend Race to Eldritch / Hybrid. With Subspecies then listed as Half-Witch/ Half-Human . Additionally, the minimum word count required for personality is 200 words, of which you are just short please amend this. Reply to the thread with a bump when this is done and I'll take a look~

Spoiler:

Cookies? wrote:

BLEUENN BOSSER

General

Race: Half Witch Half Human
Sub-species: Witch

Persona

Personality: Due to her upbringing, Bleuenn may seem a bit antiquated or even a bit standoffish compared to those of her Generation. However any missteps are not on purpose as she always strives to be polite and kind just like the Guardian Knights. While she has no problems approaching others. Bleuenn is rather blunt and to the point, as she rarely spoke to others beside her Grandfather and teachers as most kept their distance from her due to her appearance and abnormal magical affinity.

Despite those that fear or look down on her. Bleuenn holds onto a strong sense of justice and will help and protect those in need even if they despise and look down on her. She will not lie or trick others unless they are an enemy as while she wishes to uphold a knightly code of honor she is aware that there are those who do not deserve to be treated honorably.

Outside of the public and around close friends', Bleuenn will lower her knightly persona. While words still holds her mannerisms she will try her best to not overthink her words and speak from her heart, for better or worse.

History: Bleuenn knows very little about her parents' as they died when she was still a baby. The only thing she knows is that her Grandfather told her that they were both master's in their respective trades. Her father was said to be an artist with a blade and her Mother was a powerful mage that used their power to protect others. However anymore questions would be met with silence from her Grandfather. If she persisted her Grandfather would answer with the same response. “We came here to Miriad to be away from any fighting so that you can live the life that your parents could not”.

However, despite her Grandfather's wishes for Bleuenn to live as a normal girl; It was clear that fate had other plans for her. Try as he might he could not hide her appearance and powers as they grew stronger year by year. It was clear to everyone that she was not human and Bleuenn's fascination with Knights and her Parents only drove her head long into danger to help and protect others just like her Parents.

Realizing that his Granddaughter would not relent, he tried to convince the village's mage to tutor Bleuenn, but to keep her witch heritage a secret. Unfortunately for her Grandfather the Mage refused; as human and eldritch magic especially witchcraft differed greatly from each other. With the information and the truth he knew that he could no longer hide the past from Bleuenn, but even so he did not wish for his Granddaughter to meet the same fate as her parents.

As the years past, Bleuenn grew ever more like her mother both in appearance and ability. On her sixteenth birthday before she left to work towards becoming a Guardian Knight her Grandfather left out a set of clothes that belonged to her mother and a letter. Of course anger took over at first, as Bleuenn was furious that her Grandfather had hid the only thing left of her from her, but the anger did not last long as her Grandfather was all she had and her memories of her parents were merely borrowed. If it was not for her Grandfather she would not be alive today nor even know of who her parents were. Settling down she would take not only her Mother’s old clothes, but her Grandfather’s letter.

While she tried to look for her Grandfather she soon realized that he had left out of shame for lying to her for so long. Saddened that she may never see her Grandfather again she adorned her Mother’s clothes and read the letter as she traveled to become a full time adventurer.

Grandpa's Letter:
“I would like to say that your parent’s died fighting to protect others from harm, but that is not true. Your Mother was a witch as you may already know. I’m sorry for lying to you for so long, but I'm sure you're more than aware of how hybrids are treated and looked upon, I just wanted to keep you safe and happy. I know now that I was wrong, but at least let me make it right by giving you the truth.

Your Mother was a powerful witch who used to be part of a coven. Now I don’t know anything about witches or covens, all I can say is that she was known as Bai Xiu and just like you she was gifted with ice magic.

Now at first when my Son Erwann first met your mother it was not love at first sight. In fact they shared more steel than words for almost weeks as they fought. Though through their brief encounters and actions they quickly found out that it was a simple misunderstanding. While she was technically not at fault her sisters’ were the ones causing pain and suffering towards the nearby villages. With your Mother’s help my Son felled your Mother’s sisters’, but not before they cursed your Mother to one day kill the one she loves most of all.

I don’t know much of what happened after. I know that they started to travel together and as she felt guilty for what her sisters had done and she wanted to try and pay the world back in her own way. So they were enemies turned comrades then a bit later lovers.

While she thought she had removed the curse as it did not activate when she and my son fell in love, a couple months after you were born that damned curse reared its ugly head again. I don’t know what or how it happened as I only got the tail end of the story. However, my Son somehow managed to drag himself to my home riddled with wounds and near frozen to death holding you and with the last of his strength he gave you to me as he murmured about some sort of curse.

I can’t tell you how to feel, but I know that your Mother and Father love you and each other. I’m not sure how you feel about this as I know you never really got to know either of them. However, I don’t blame your Mother and neither should you.

I’m sorry that I can’t be here for you right now, but I can’t face you after all the years I've lied to you about them. All I can say is that I'm proud of you and I hope that you become a Guardian Knight that can help make the world a better place”.

Love Granddad

• Ice Cream
  • Stories
  • Kids
  • Heroes
  • Cold Weather

Dislikes:

• Hot Weather
  • Liars
  • Villains
  • Monsters
  • Incivility
  • Harming Others
  • Fire Magic
  • Hurting Friends

Goal/Aspiration: To become a Guardian Knight and stop others from losing anymore loved ones

Key Fear/Adversary: Failing to protect or inadvertently harming others or to be scene as a monster

Appearance

Height: 167 (cm)

Overall Appearance:

Bleuenn:
Bleuenn Bosser Cao

Bleuenn is a young woman roughly five foot six weighing around eight stones with turquoise hair draped around her face tied into pigtails. Her ruby eyes draw gazes as her pale porcelain skin and ethereal beauty mimic the appearance of a vampire. Her lithe body is perfect for adventuring and evading would be attackers though she hopes that she will fill out more to fit in with the other female Guardian Knights when she becomes one.

Clothing:  Bleuenn's attire is her Mother's altered purple cheongsam that was giving to her by her Grandfather when she left to become a Knight. It is adorned with a blue and red demon design outlined in white with matching purple forearm covers with red designs help to obscure hands from foes. Atop her head is a purple dragon cap with red clouds. Besides her clothes, a worn talisman dangles from her hat that is used to ward off enemies if they get to close.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Bleuenn Bosser 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 930628

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:08 pm

Bump
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 52140

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:29 pm

Spoiler:

Cookies? wrote:

BLEUENN BOSSER

General

Persona

Personality: Due to her upbringing, Bleuenn may seem a bit antiquated or even a bit standoffish compared to those of her Generation. However any missteps are not on purpose as she always strives to be polite and kind just like the Guardian Knights. While she has no problems approaching others, Bleuenn is rather blunt and to the point, due to a lack of social interaction with others. She rarely speaks to others beside her Grandfather and teachers as most tend to keep their distance from her due to her appearance and abnormal magical affinity.

Despite those that fear or look down on her. Bleuenn holds onto a strong sense of justice and will help and protect those in need even if they despise and look down on her. She will not lie or trick others unless they are an enemy. While she wishes to uphold a knightly code of honor she is aware that there are those who do not deserve to be treated honorably.

Outside of the public and around close friends', Bleuenn will lower her knightley persona. While her words still hold her mannerisms she will try her best to not overthink her words and speak from her heart, for better or worse.

Those that have become or she deems to be her enemy. Will not be shown any mercy as she does not believe they are deserving of mercy as they did not show any mercy to their victims. Perhaps it is a fault and possibly a reason why she may never become a Guardian Knight. Though Bleuenn is just unable to stand by and let horrible people receive such minor punishments while their victims will never heal from the scars they have been inflicted with.

History: Bleuenn knows very little about her parents' as they died when she was still a baby. The only thing she knows is that her Grandfather told her that they were both master's in their respective trades. Her father was said to be an artist with a blade and her Mother was a powerful mage that used their power to protect others. However anymore questions would be met with silence from her Grandfather. If she persisted her Grandfather would answer with the same response. “We came here to Miriad to be away from any fighting so that you can live the life that your parents could not”.

However, despite her Grandfather's wishes for Bleuenn to live as a normal girl; It was clear that fate had other plans for her. Try as he might he could not hide her appearance and powers as they grew stronger year by year. It was clear to everyone that she was not human and Bleuenn's fascination with Knights and her Parents only drove her head long into danger to help and protect others just like her Parents.

Realizing that his Granddaughter would not relent, he tried to convince the village's mage to tutor Bleuenn, but to keep her witch heritage a secret. Unfortunately for her Grandfather the Mage refused; as human and eldritch magic especially witchcraft differed greatly from each other. With the information and the truth he knew that he could no longer hide the past from Bleuenn, but even so he did not wish for his Granddaughter to meet the same fate as her parents.

As the years past, Bleuenn grew ever more like her mother both in appearance and ability. On her sixteenth birthday before she left to work towards becoming a Guardian Knight her Grandfather left out a set of clothes that belonged to her mother and a letter. Of course anger took over at first, as Bleuenn was furious that her Grandfather had hid the only thing left of her from her, but the anger did not last long as her Grandfather was all she had and her memories of her parents were merely borrowed. If it was not for her Grandfather she would not be alive today nor even know of who her parents were. Settling down she would take not only her Mother’s old clothes, but her Grandfather’s letter.

While she tried to look for her Grandfather she soon realized that he had left out of shame for lying to her for so long. Saddened that she may never see her Grandfather again she adorned her Mother’s clothes and read the letter as she traveled to become a full time adventurer.

Grandpa's Letter:

Now at first when my Son Erwann first met your mother it was not love at first sight. In fact they shared more steel than words for almost weeks as they fought. Though through their brief encounters and actions they quickly found out that it was a simple misunderstanding. While she was technically not at fault her sisters’ were the ones causing pain and suffering towards the nearby villages. With your Mother’s help my Son felled your Mother’s sisters’, but not before they cursed your Mother to one day kill the one she loves most of all.

Love Granddad

• Ice Cream
  • Stories
  • Kids
  • Heroes
  • Cold Weather

Dislikes:

• Hot Weather
  • Liars
  • Villains
  • Monsters
  • Incivility
  • Harming Others
  • Fire Magic
  • Hurting Friends

Goal/Aspiration: To become a Guardian Knight and stop others from losing anymore loved ones

Key Fear/Adversary: Failing to protect or inadvertently harming others or to be scene as a monster

Appearance

Overall Appearance:

Bleuenn:
Bleuenn Bosser Cao

Bleuenn is a young woman roughly five foot six weighing around eight stones with turquoise hair draped around her face tied into pigtails. Her ruby eyes draw gazes as her pale porcelain skin and ethereal beauty mimic the appearance of a vampire. Her lithe body is perfect for adventuring and evading would be attackers though she hopes that she will fill out more to fit in with the other female Guardian Knights when she becomes one.

Clothing:  Bleuenn's attire is her Mother's altered purple cheongsam that was giving to her by her Grandfather when she left to become a Knight. It is adorned with a blue and red demon design outlined in white with matching purple forearm covers with red designs help to obscure hands from foes. Atop her head is a purple dragon cap with red clouds. Besides her clothes, a worn talisman dangles from her hat that is used to ward off enemies if they get to close.

Bleuenn Bosser ROjNQKP

As per site rules your username has been changed from Cookies? to Bleuenn Bosser.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Bleuenn Bosser 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 930628

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:49 am

❀:
@Bleuenn Bosser wrote:

BLEUENN BOSSER

General

Persona

Personality: Due to her upbringing, Bleuenn may seem a bit antiquated or even a bit standoffish compared to those of her Generation. However any missteps are not on purpose as she always strives to be polite and kind just like the Guardian Knights. While she has no problems approaching others, Bleuenn is rather blunt and to the point, due to a lack of social interaction with others. She rarely speaks to others beside her Grandfather and teachers as most tend to keep their distance from her due to her appearance and abnormal magical affinity.

Despite those that fear or look down on her. Bleuenn holds onto a strong sense of justice and will help and protect those in need even if they despise and look down on her. She will not lie or trick others unless they are an enemy. While she wishes to uphold a knightly code of honor she is aware that there are those who do not deserve to be treated honorably.

Outside of the public and around close friends', Bleuenn will lower her knightley persona. While her words still hold her mannerisms she will try her best to not overthink her words and speak from her heart, for better or worse.

Those that have become or she deems to be her enemy. Will not be shown any mercy as she does not believe they are deserving of mercy as they did not show any mercy to their victims. Perhaps it is a fault and possibly a reason why she may never become a Guardian Knight. Though Bleuenn is just unable to stand by and let horrible people receive such minor punishments while their victims will never heal from the scars they have been inflicted with.

Grandpa's Letter:

Love Granddad

• Ice Cream
  • Stories
  • Kids
  • Heroes
  • Cold Weather

Dislikes:

• Hot Weather
  • Liars
  • Villains
  • Monsters
  • Incivility
  • Harming Others
  • Fire Magic
  • Hurting Friends

Appearance

Overall Appearance:

Bleuenn:
Bleuenn Bosser Cao

[color=#99ccff]Unlocked and moved per user's request./color]

Bleuenn Bosser 63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 8376

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Today at 8:40 am

❀:
@Bleuenn Bosser wrote:

BLEUENN BOSSER

General

Persona

Personality: Due to her upbringing, Bleuenn may seem a bit antiquated or even a bit standoffish compared to those of her Generation. However any missteps are not on purpose as she always strives to be polite and kind just like her grandfather taught her. While she has no problems approaching others, Bleuenn is rather blunt and to the point, due to a lack of social interaction with others. She rarely speaks to others besides her grandfather and teachers as most tend to keep their distance from her due to her mixed blood and abnormal magical affinity.

Despite those that fear or look down on her. Bleuenn holds onto a strong sense of justice and will help and protect those in need even if they despise and look down on her. She will not lie or trick others unless they are an enemy as she wishes to uphold a knightly code of honor. However, this does not mean she is a fool and she is aware that there are those who do not deserve to be treated honorably.

Outside of the public and around close friends', Bleuenn will lower her knightly persona. While her words still hold her mannerisms she will try her best to not overthink her words and speak from her heart, for better or worse.

Though Bleuenn tends to over think things and assume the actions of others which has led to less than desirable outcomes. Yet she is trying to not let the past and the actions of others poison her mind to others.

On a mission, dealing with certain people or in a battle Bleuenn’s persona completely flips. The once polite shy and timid young lady becomes cold and calculated. She will not be shown any mercy as she does not believe those that become her enemy deserve mercy, as they showed none to their victims. Perhaps it is a fault and possibly a reason why she may never become a guardian knight. However, Bleuenn is just unable to stand by and let horrible people receive such minor punishments while their victims will never heal from the scars they have been inflicted with.

History: Bleuenn knows very little about her parents as they died when she was still a baby and all of her knowledge of them stems from her grandfather. To her knowledge they were both masters’ in their respective trades. Her father was said to be an artist with a blade and her mother was a powerful mage that used their power to protect others. However, any more questions would be met with silence from her grandfather. If she persisted her grandfather would answer with the same response. “We came here to Miriad to be away from any fighting so that you can live the life that your parents could not”.

Despite or in spite of her grandfather's wishes for Bleuenn to live as a normal girl; It was clear that fate had other plans for her. Try as he might he could not hide her appearance and powers as they grew stronger year by year. It was clear to everyone that she was not human and Bleuenn's fascination with Knights and her parents only drove her head long into danger to help and protect others just like her parents

Realizing that his granddaughter would not relent, he forced her to train in the ways of the sword telling her that he would never let her go unless she beat him. Of course she knew that she would never surpass her grandfather on a physical level, but she took on his challenge anyway to seek his approval. Months passed with plenty of blood sweat and tears poured into her training, yet she never did manage to beat her grandfather. She learned many useful tools that would help her, but she did not have the means to beat her grandfather. Eventually she grew tired of her grandfather's gatekeeping. Challenging her grandfather to an all out fight ended in defeat even with her magic. However she faced death and gained her grandfather’s approval to become an adventurer.

As the years passed, Bleuenn grew ever more like her mother both in appearance and ability. On her sixteenth birthday before she left to work towards becoming a guardian knight her grandfather left out a set of clothes that belonged to her mother and a letter. Of course anger took over at first, as Bleuenn was furious that her grandfather had hid the only thing left of her from her, but the anger did not last long as her grandfather was all she had and her memories of her parents were merely borrowed. If it was not for her grandfather she would not be alive today nor even know of who her parents were. Settling down she would take not only her Mother’s old clothes, but her grandfather’s letter.

While she tried to look for her grandfather she soon realized that he had left out of shame for lying to her for so long. Saddened that she may never see her grandfather again, she adorned her mother’s clothes and read the letter as she traveled to become a full time adventurer.

Grandpa's Letter:

Now at first when my son Erwann first met your mother it was not love at first sight. In fact they shared more steel than words for almost weeks as they fought. Though their brief encounters and actions they quickly found out that it was a simple misunderstanding. While she was technically not at fault her sisters’ were the ones causing pain and suffering towards the nearby villages. With your Mother’s help my Son felled your Mother’s sisters’, but not before they cursed your Mother to one day kill the one she loves most of all.

Love Granddad

• Fluffy Things
  • Ice Cream
  • Stories
  • Kids
  • Heroes
  • Cold Weather

Dislikes:

• Hot Weather
  • Liars
  • Villains
  • Monsters
  • Incivility
  • Harming Others
  • Fire Magic
  • Hurting Friends

Goal/Aspiration: Bleuenn wishes to become a guardian knight to gain acceptance and recognition from others not only for herself, but for all hybrids. If she reaches her goal she would strive to protect others and serve as a symbol of hope and acceptance for all.

Key Fear/Adversary: Failing to become a guardian knight and prove that she is just like everyone else despite her mixed blood. If Bleuenn fails to become a knight her dreams and world would be crushed. Without her goals, who knows what may happen to the young girl as she has given up so much and worked tirelessly to help and protect others. All she ever wanted was to be accepted and recognized as just who she is not what she is. If she cannot change others minds through her words and actions, force may be required.

Appearance

Height: 158 (cm)

Overall Appearance:

Bleuenn's Body Type:
Bleuenn Bosser Sample-0229e846c001233048bce822f690e905

Appearance: Bleuenn is a young woman roughly five foot 1 weighing around 7 stones with turquoise hair draped around her face tied into pigtails. Her ruby eyes draw gazes as her pale porcelain skin and ethereal beauty mimic the appearance of a vampire or a demon. Bleuenn is not very fond of her looks as it tends to draw more attention to herself. This is only exacerbated upon the use of her ice armor as her skin and hair sparkle flawlessly in the light. Her lithe body is perfect for adventuring and evading would be attackers. Though while her lower half is quite ample due to her constant adventuring. Bleuenn hoped that she would have filled out more at the chest level to fit in with the other female guardian knights portrayed in fiction and reality.

Bleuenn's Clothing:
Bleuenn Bosser Cao

Clothing:  Bleuenn's attire is her Mother's altered purple cheongsam that was given to her by her Grandfather when she left to become a Knight. It is adorned with a blue and red demon design outlined in white with matching purple forearm covers with red designs to help obscure hands from foes. Atop her head is a purple dragon cap with red clouds. Besides her clothes, a worn talisman dangles from her hat that is used to ward off enemies if they get too close. Footwear wise, Bleuenn tends to simply either forgo footwear entirely using her magic to protect her feet while traveling and wear purple slippers within populated areas.

Bleuenn Bosser QRmoaKI

Bleuenn Bosser 63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 8376

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum