Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
My Isekai Paradise?! [open] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Magic App. Review Request
by Izou Today at 6:53 am

» Into the Unknown [Percy]
by Leon Hoffman Today at 4:20 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Today at 2:57 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:41 am

» New Friends! [Luchta]
by Luchta Dagda Yesterday at 11:57 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

My Isekai Paradise?! [open]

Go down

My Isekai Paradise?! [open] Empty My Isekai Paradise?! [open]

Post by Horiuchi Bassui Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:13 am

My Isekai Paradise?! [open] 2qVZuZN

My Isekai Paradise?! [open] CCiBHDr
HORIUCHI BASSUI - IN ANOTHER WORLD?! MY DREAM COMES TRUE!

He awoke with a startle, feverishly gasping for air as his consciousness slowly returned to him. His eyes were widened as he clutched his chest, slowly rising to a sitting position as he scanned his surroundings. "Wh..", the once hazy vision gradually regained it's clarity as he began to make out the area, "Huh?..." - suddenly, his frame grew still as his complexion grew pale with shock. He could see it, he could see all of it. Going from feeling the ground, to his body, to pinching his face, there could be no denying what circumstance he now found himself in.

"No way...", he jolted up to his feet, nearly dancing in place as he excitedly surveyed the vicinity once more. "I...I can't believe it. It's actually happened to me"! With tears down his cheeks and snot down his nose, the newly renewed Horiuchi Bassui howled in victory; he'd finally been teleported to another world. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH! I'VE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE GODS! I KNEW IT! I TOLD THEM! I TOLD THEM ALL!",executing a series of poses and air punches, he continued his speech while grossly sobbing

"I'VE GOT A WORLD THAT'S ALL MINE! ALL FOR ME! I GET TO LIVE OUT MY ISEKAI PARADISE AND NEVER BE BOTHERED AGA--", time stood still for a moment in his mind as one could almost hear his heart beating, "Wait a minute", he said in a whisper "I'm free aren't I? Free from school, free from home, I...I'M FREE"! Shaking off his emotions and wiping his face, he took a moment to vent out his frustrations so he could proceed with his kawaii isekai paradise in peace.-- Opting to display the aforementioned by flipping off the air.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU ALL! NONE OF YOU SMOOTH BRAINED NORMIES WILL EVER SEE ME AGAIN! HAHAAAA! I'M FREE FROM YOU FUCKERS FOR GOOD! ANIME WINS! ANIME WIIIIIIIINNNNNSSSS!"

-

The joy and cheer had carried on for some time until Bassui grew tired and slightly thirsty; it was then that the truth decked him in the temple. "Oh right...where am I? I'm getting kinda hungry. Isn't it about now that my sexy sidekick shows up? I wonder what she'll look like?", his nose blew steam as he began to daydream outloud, "Will she be a busty elf? Heheheh. O-Oh, maybe even a Neko! Oh man what I wouldn't do to hear a girl go nyaa"!!~ Now erupting into a perverted squirm, his body wriggled as he hugged himself tightly and giggled uncontrollably...This continued for a decent amount of time until his stomach rumbled and snapped him out of it. And yes. It's as weird and disturbing as it looks in your mind. No he's not ashamed.

"Oh right, I'm hungry!", putting his hands on his hips, he stood still in the hopes his dream companion would arrive soon. "I bet they'll be coming in through the bushes or something any minute. Or I'm standing in front of this big portal, maybe they'll come through that? Oh I can't wait I can't wait"!

wc: 499

Horiuchi Bassui
Horiuchi Bassui

VylderGold : 171

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Isekai Paradise?! [open] Empty Re: My Isekai Paradise?! [open]

Post by Anastasia Mon May 03, 2021 10:56 am

This balmy western forest was no place for a northern girl. Being so used to the crisp cold of the Ventamir Tundra area meant that she wasn't used to the springtime warmth of the south. Perhaps she should have waited until Mirinah was in its winter months before she struck out on her own...

"Why is it so hoooooooot?" a white-haired anthro whined, wandering through the lush greenery in search of some sort of red herb. Now, while normally a fire-red herb in a sea of green would stand out like a beacon, Anastasia had the unfortunate circumstance of being colorblind. When the old woman paying her for this task showed her the plant in her herbalist's tome, Ana had been confident that she could find it by shape alone. She was very, very wrong. All the plants looked the same. All of them! It was a busy, constantly moving black and white picture. All she'd wanted was a little money, but instead she was sweating out here for a quest she was going to definitely fail.

As the Inu walked, she came to the edge of a small clearing and saw an opportunity. This would be a great place to leave her clothes so she could return for them later! Her money was running low, so she couldn't afford to lose her clothing anymore just because she was hot. She'd already lost two sets since her descent from the mountains! Stripping down to her tiny, white undies, she had just kicked off her shorts when she heard a sound coming from the stone monument a small distance away. With white ears twitching and her tail stiff, she took a few steps through the undergrowth so she could see what, exactly, was screaming just in front of the broken loop. She'd use the shadows to observe from, for now.

It was a boy. A man, maybe? Age was funny with humans, which he seemed to be. Wait, she was in the Hoptus Forest, right? That's where those funky ruins were rumored to dump Otherworlders into Vyldermire! Though she stayed quiet, Ana watched with intense curiosity as the brunette sobbed and cursed his way through whatever tantrum he was having. Her patient golden hues never left him for a second, watching, waiting to see what he'd do...but all he seemed to do was talk to himself and wait. What was he waiting for?

Deeming it time to show herself, mostly due to her rescuer's habits, the half-naked girl stepped out of the bushes and into the shady clearing. Her steps were cautious in case he ended up being a threat, but so far he seemed harmless. If he really was an Otherworlder, then he likely had no idea what to do in this new world. "Hello?" she asked, one white ear twitching. "I couldn't tell from all the, er, screaming, if you needed help or not."

[wc: 485 || total: 984]
Anastasia
Anastasia

VylderGold : 4255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Mon May 03, 2021 1:05 pm

As the white haired Inu asked about the young boy's well being a spear of ice shot in between them lodging itself into a nearby tree. On closer inspection a slime had been run through by the now embedded spear though it appeared to be long dead and frozen solid.

As the ice branched out of the tree causing it's branches and leaves to snap off a voice called out. "SORRY"!! Quickly darting out of the brush was a young woman draped in a altered purple cheongsam showing off her legs as she ran to the group with a mix of concern and guilt ridden over her vibrant ruby eyes.

"I'm so sorry I did not think that there would be anyone in these woods especially since there has been an uptick in wyvern activity"! As she close in on the group she looked to the young man. On all accounts he seemed to be a normal everyday human perhaps a bit disheveled and in need of proper rest and hygiene, but otherwise normal. However, what really stood out were his clothes. She had never scene such clothing before. Could he be.. no that's next to impossible outsiders are beyond rare it's more likely that he's from a place i've never been, perhaps Lyndon.

Seeing that the young man was unharmed her attention turn to the other party with a far less response to the woman as her eyes came across her lack of clothing. "Wha..! Why are you in your small clothes"!? Moving closer and blocking the young man's vision from the barely clothed Inu. Looking around then back at the exposed woman. "Where are your clothes, yu.. you can't be dressed like this around men"!

Quickly turning around as she flicked her hand causing a wall of ice to obscure the possible pervert's gaze upon the ill dressed Inu. "Did you have anything to do with this"? Her expression and tone made even the ice seem warm by comparison. "Speak quickly lest your silence be an admission of guilt". Mist bellowed out from the girl as her anger grew as she could not stand anyone who would take advantage of another.

[wc: 363 || total: 1347]
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

VylderGold : 89283

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horiuchi Bassui Wed May 05, 2021 11:54 pm

HORIUCHI BASSUI - IN ANOTHER WORLD?! BUT AT WHAT COST?!

"You know, it's often said that patience is a virtue, but who actually has time for patience these days"?

Pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back, the freshly summoned Bassui-kun was all but patient as he awaited his "magical encounter" with his "sexy sidekick". Though he wasn't entirely sure she'd actually come, his faith in the gods who created this world for him was untainted with rejection; surely that meant that fate was on his side right?...Weeeeeelllll, he wasn't exactly confident in it and frankly? He was getting hungry. Speaking of,--

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

His stomach grumbled ferociously as he clutched it tightly, hunching over to groan in annoyance over his hunger. "UGGGGGGGGH I AM SOOOOOO HUUUUUNNNNGGRRRRRYYY! WHERE OH WHERE IS MY FAIR MAIIIDDEN?! IM GETTING A LITTLE PIIISSSSYYYYY!", calling out to her one final time, he'd given just about all he could in regards to holding out hope; he'd reached the point he'd wanted to give up, or so he thought(?). With a rustle of the bushes, Bassui was suddenly on high alert. Adopting what he believed to be a martial arts stance, he emitted a series of "kung fu noises" at a high frequency to ward off his potential foe, only to be immediately crushed before he could even put up a fight.

"Y-YOU DON'T WANNA FUCK WITH ME, SCOUNDREL! I KNOW TAIJUTSU! I-- I...Ayyyyaaahh...humnahumnahumnahumnahumna"

What caused such a sudden shift in dialogue you might ask? Well, the culprit was none other than a half-naked, finely shaped kitsune girl emerging from the bushes to stand before him. As she approached, Bass entered his own form of hyper thought to assess his current predicament. And yes. That means he's panicking.

"This is real. This is real. Don't get a nose bleed. DON'T YOU DARE GET A NOSEBLEED! This is actually happening. I'm meeting a fucking anthro holy shit. Calm down, Bass. You've got to CALM DOWN, BASS. Play it cool. FUCK she's hot!", struggling to compose himself and failing miserably, his following intention was to make some cheesy response in an attempt to be cool - however, due to unforeseen circumstances, it seemed he wouldn't get the chance.

FWOOSH! STAB!

It felt as if time had slowed. From hours to minutes, minutes to seconds, seconds to milliseconds. As if watching the event occur from beyond his own form, he witnessed a spear of ice come within inches of his person and- with a supernatural level of ferocity, pierce clean through a nearby tree. Throughout this time, many various scenes of his prior life flashed before him.

From his near infinite rejections for being "too ugly" to losing his friends for being "too lame", he'd seen it all just one more time. He saw his older brother's verbal assault, telling him to grow up and become a human. He saw his parents telling him they'd wished his older brother was an only child if he was going to be such a waste. He saw the girl of his dreams rejecting him in front of the entire class, joining in with them to berate him about his looks. He saw everything that he hated about reality! -  But then, shining as brightly as it always had...he saw Anime.

He saw how it lifted him up, got him through the toughest of times; saving him from making terrible mistakes. It hugged him as he cried, patted his back as choked from laughter, and always knew how to leave their time together having taught him a valuable lesson. He became stronger from anime, he became better because of it; but they never understood that, did they? Because it wasn't what they were used to, because it didn't fit their standards or their traditions, he was lame, an outcast, a "weeb".-- Truly, there was solice in the thought that they could no longer do him harm...However, that didn't mean he was free from harm here either; this very moment initiated the beginning of a very brutal lesson he would soon learn about the world around him.  In one moment. In one second. If he wasn't careful? He could lose everything; that thought terrified him, it humbled him almost immediately...

But he didn't have time for that now - now, there was still the current situation to address.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!", falling on his rear, he scooted back as quickly as possible before taking a moment to catch his breath, exchange glances with the inu, look back at the ice, then once again inquire "WHAT. THE. FUCK"?! In response, a woman in some chinese cosplay approached the two of them and began to apologize for the action but as she had, she'd taken note of the Inu's appearance.--

It was at this moment, he knew. He'd fucked up.

He'd watched one too many anime to not know where this was going and if he hadn't acted fast? he was either getting slapped, kicked in the gnads, or sent flying into the atmosphere and he preferred none of them to be perfectly fair. She was covering her up, telling her to not be dressed like that around...oh no...she's said it. Men. From this, it was only a matter of time until the dreaded-- "Did you have anything to do with this"?-- Annnd there it was. Still terrified out of his mind, he didn't have the chance to do anything but shout as he sloppily tried to talk his way out of this situation.

"W-Wait! I know what this looks like, I do! But it's honestly not what you're thinking! She literally just got here, I literally just got here. I don't know who she is. I don't know who you are. I'm just an Otaku from Japan who loves Anime!", though he was frieghtened, he wasn't capable of hold his tongue as he began to reprimand her seconds later. "Hold on a second! What's the big idea?!", he shuffled to his feet, getting "braver" by the second, "Why the hell are you questioning me for?!  I should be questioning YOU! You just nearly skewered me with your ice spear a second ago! That could've KILLED me ya know! Sorry doesn't cut it if you're gunna label me a perv seconds after nearly killing me"!

Finishing his rant with a large sigh of frustration and a grumble of his stomach, he dropped his hands down to his side in defeat as he spoke in a hushed tone. "Look, can you just leave and pretend you were never here? I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm just about as pale as Sadako. Plus, it's way past time for me and my new sexy sidekick to begin our isekai adventure and you're really putting a damper on things".

wc: 1,161
total: 2,508

Horiuchi Bassui
Horiuchi Bassui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Thu May 06, 2021 11:33 am

Though her ears twitched and then momentarily laid back against her head, Anastasia didn't even flinch as the ice spear flew between herself and the strange dark-haired man. Her golden hues followed it as it buried into a tree, peeked back at the panicked man's face, then darted over to the person that appeared right after it. A girl a little taller than she was with pigtails had joined their little weird meeting.

She seemed rather flustered for some reason, something about small clothes and not being dressed like that around men. Ana looked down at herself, tilting her head. She didn't see anything wrong. It was just skin and it was more practical to cool off if you were hot, right? Why suffer and risk heat stroke for someone else's sense of modesty? She simply shrugged in response, carefully observing the stranger shielding her body from the other stranger.

Speaking of heat, now there was something very interesting! The wall of ice the strange girl erected felt delightful. Stepping forward to press her half-naked body to the ice, she sighed and grinned in relief. This was even better than the lake or beach she'd hoped to find! The Inu was just about to thank the girl when her perked ears caught the cold tone of someone jumping to the wrong conclusion. Rolling along the ice, she came to the edge of the ice wall and slipped around it, leaning her bare back against it as she peered between the two arguing strangers and thus defeating the true purpose of the barrier to begin with. "He's telling the truth. He didn't have anything to do with this. All he said was that I was hot, and he was right. I was just really hot," she explained, fanning herself for extra effect. "I stripped over there," she said, pointing over to the pile of white clothes under a bush, all the while wriggling her body against the frozen boon. "This ice feels reeeaaally nice..."

Hopefully, no one was going to try and get her away from the ice, because at this point she'd likely growl and swat whoever tried. Her mind turned away from the subject of her nudity and to the man spouting gibberish. Leaning toward the pigtailed magical girl, Ana whispered in a tone that was honestly quite audible from several feet away. "Can't you see that he has a head injury? He must have popped out of that portal a bit hard because he was screaming about a nosebleed and he thinks he's been chosen by the gods," she told the taller girl, expression possibly too serious for the situation. "I think he needs help."

[wc: 447 || total: 2955]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

Listening to the possible perverts shuttering and scrambled words would make most automatically assume guilt, but the odd man’s words seemed to be more out of fear than desire. “I don’t know what an Otaku, Japan or an Anime is, however you are the only one here besides the half naked Inu”. Placing a knuckle against her pursed lips as she looked over the area the stranger man stood. With his strange words and the fact that he is standing directly in the Sylvian Ruins it’s more and more likely that he is telling the truth. Done with her cross examination of the odd man for the moment. Though as she was about to go question the Inu woman, more ramblings belched out from the man about how she almost killed him. Upon hearing once again how she almost killed someone, Bleuenn’s cold gaze faltered. “I… I already apologized for my actions, if I knew that you were in the vicinity I would have been less careless”. Even though no one should have been in such a dangerous place the fact that she had endangered another so carelessly stabbed at her heart. However, her mind clicked back onto the current topic as part of her realized that it was more than likely that he was attempting to deflect from his own acts.

Reinvigorated she stared back at the man almost looking through him as his attempt at wielding her guilt against her only spurred on her preconceptions about his character. “Though it did not kill you nor did it so much as graze you! If you would stop whining about ifs and allow me to get all of the information, perhaps my question will see its conclusion”! She was quickly losing patience for the man, perhaps she could have worded it better though she hoped that he took her advice as her intent was to not mistreat or harm anyone in fact her original to get them to safety still stands. Unfortunately he continued on his tirade, spouting out more strange words and claims about sexy side kicks that only confused Bleuenn more as she did not understand. Thankfully the white haired Inu spoke out clearing not only the man's name, but the entire encounter in a plain simple Mirian.

"Truly"? Turning around with disbelieve at the Inu's words as the truth was almost to simply to believe. Though her mind shifted to the Inu upon the sight of the woman's new location. A hint of annoyance shot along Bleuenn's face, as the Inu had moved around the divider she had made using it to cool off giving no care to modesty. Shaking her head to get back on track as they were not in a safe place to speech on simply matters. "I see, are you are aware of the wyvern activity that is rampant presently"? All previous sighs of disgust and anger had been replaced by concern as it was far to dangerous to be walking around the forest ill equipped. Raising her arm showing a small glittery sheen of ice along her arm,"I'm not fond of the heat either, though it's dangerous I'll use the same trick to help you better stave the heat as you cannot return to town as you are".

Leaving the Arctic Inu to dress herself, Bleuenn prepared to apologize to the strange human, though she stopped as quieted words reached her ear. Looking more closely at the man in question she could see no form of injury and she doubted that any gods would choose the person before her as anything. Matching the Inu's hushed voice. "Are you sure? I don't see any injuries? He looks a little pale and I believe I heard his stomach growl, I... think he is just hungry. In any case do not worry as I do not plan to hurt him".

With the Inu's concerns addressed she left the woman to dress herself. Approaching the odd man without any sort of hate or distrust she would stop just shy of the man. "Once again I apologize this time for accusing you, I should have not jumped to conclusions". Disappointed in herself as she had judged the man so harshly when she herself no far to well how distressing it felt to be treated as a monster of fiend by others assumptions. Trying to continue her apology was met with failure as her voice cracked and her throat tense up as her guilt prevented her from making eye contact. "... I... am sorry, but it''s not safe here... I'll esc.. take you to the nearest town". The young witch fidgeted as she fought against her embarrassment as she knew that at any time they could be endangered. "Your stomach growled... I'll treat you... a meal". Bowing her head in guilt as she prepared herself for the worst.

[wc: 810 || total: 3765]
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horiuchi Bassui Fri May 14, 2021 6:07 am

Why couldn't things've been easy for him? Hadn't he suffered enough? Reality was oh so harsh to him - so cruel, he thought that surely this was payback for that.-- But was there a chance? A chance that, this world wasn't made for him? That through some strange string of fate, he was sucked into another dimension for no other purpose than to suffer? For a moment, he'd truly began to believe it. This was it; this was the worst timeline. He'd been chosen by the gods alright, but only as a tool for torment. So much for paradise. And this girl wasn't making anything better.

First, who in their right mind didn't know about anime?! Well, he wanted to ask that, but he was a foreigner to these lands. If anyone else knew about anime here? They'd be a godsend; maybe like him. Second!...Why'd she have to make him feel bad about yelling after?! Or so he would've, had she not fired back immediately after. Albeit she had every right to do so, it just wasn't going to do anything toward calming the frenzied otaku down in any way.--

Then his sidekick stepped forward; thank god, I mean, thank Bass.

Speaking on the nature of their encounter, the white-haired Inu detailed the moment verbatim before wriggling against the ice....It was at this moment, Bass had taken notice of her.

Badum..Badum..Badum...Badum...Badum..Badum.Badum.badum.badumbadumbadumBADUMBADUMBADUM!!

Steam could be nearly be seen erupting from his nostrils as his complexion grew beat red, blushing harder than he could ever recall prior. His whole face - no, his whole body was on fire! And so was her body HOT DAMN! This was the singlemost attractive thing he'd ever laid his eyes open. This was better than the comics, the pictures, the [redacted], the [classified], and everything else scrapped together on his desktop folder. He was mesmerized! He was awestruck! He was! He was-- Distracted by the girl again! Matching his internal hysterical sobbing over a ruined moment to her approach, he shifted his focus back to the ice woman.

"Here she comes, I'm gunna let her have it. I'm gunna show her why I'm the god of this world! I'm chosen by the gods, damnit! I won't be swept away by some!--", was it something on her face? No, that couldn't be it. "By some!---", was his vision blurry? He didn't think so. So why did she look so cute? Had she always been adorable? No, it wasn't just that. She - She looked similar to one of his waifus, Seiko Hakiyama from Cluster Crew!

That was it! Her tsundere behavior, her strange kindness and consideration of others, she must've been the sidekick he needed all along! Upon making this realization, tears began to form in his eyes as she not only apologized but offered to take him to the nearest town and feed him a meal!

This was too kind! He was overwhelmed with emotion! He couldn't stop himself from bursting into tears!

"OH HOW I'VE FAILED YOU! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SUCH A FOOL?! I'VE BEEN SO RUDE! I'VE BEEN SO CRUEL!", standing up to his feet, he wiped his face of tears and offered a warm and loving expression, "I'm the one that needs to apologize. You just made an honest mistake and I shouldn't have come down on you like that. I can understand why you were upset and I've taken your feelings for granted; for that? I am truly sorry".

Walking ever closer to her, he stopped when within reaching distance as he spoke up in a hush. "You've been trying your hardest to be here for me the whole time and I should've taken notice earlier.", he then attempted a headpat with a classic "onii-san" look upon his visage, "Thank you for offering to take care of a trashy guy like me, I'll be in your care". As this had occurred, one could only wonder how the Inu would take to him immediately switching from her to the other without effort. She must've been destroyed he figured. Heh.

wc: 639
total: 4404

Horiuchi Bassui
Horiuchi Bassui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Wed May 19, 2021 12:25 pm

This girl used big words and somehow made everything sound confusing and complicated. As Anastasia continued to squirm and wriggle against the beautiful ice wall, her sunflower hues flickered between the two in enduring silence until she was addressed. "Wyverns? Eh, just run the other way if you see one. It's fine. The trees provide cover and keeps them slow," she said as she waved off the girl's warning. There had always been Wyverns in Hoptus Forest. What was a couple extra ones? Maybe it was mating season.

The Inu was about to zone out until the ice mage revealed the icy sheen on her skin. "Ooo, ice skin! That's neat," Ana cooed with wide eyes and a wagging tail, awed by the aspect but not quite enough to be convinced to dress herself, as the strange mage seemed to want her to do. Even someone as stupid as Anastasia knew that ice spell would wear off as soon as they were separated, maybe even before that. Why would she put her clothes back on only to strip them right back off? Not that she hadn't already strutted around the central and southern cities in her underwear, but Ana didn't like the sound of returning to town. "I'm not leaving yet. I have red plants to find," clarified the Inu, as against returning to town as she was to putting getting dressed.

After a whisper about the Otherworlder being more hungry than hurt, the motherly ice mage approached said man, leaving Ana in peace with the ice wall she was reaching second base with. Her observations continued with all the attentiveness of someone watching a documentary on beastly mating rituals or perhaps a soap opera, mildly amused but also slightly bored, yet unable to tear her attention entirely away. Her vigs were still on a head injury. The man said such weird things and changed moods so quickly. Between all the strange words he used and the ice woman's big words and almost stiff or formal delivery, Anastasia was quite left out of the conversation. About as left out as the dampening white fabric of her panties were in covering her buttcrack.

Unfazed by the newcomers wavering attentions between the girls, Anastasia would merely meet his eyes when he glanced over, curious but generally perky with twitching white ears and a smile. "Since she's gonna be taking care of you now, I'll get back to my quest here in the forest... once the ice melts, of course. Mmmm~ it feels so good!"

[wc: 422 || total: 4826]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Wed May 19, 2021 1:45 pm

Bile and vitriol is what Bleuenn expected, no she knew and accepted it as her punishment for her incorrect analysis. If it had been a more serious encounter that led to a wrongful death due to her action no matter her intention a simple apology would do nothing to fix her mistake. However, no attacks verbal or physical were made on her person in fact the Man's reaction shocked the young witch.

Rising up quickly in a response to the man’s tears. Confusion, guilt and a wish to console the man washed over Bleuenn, but his aggressive apology stopped her dead. Why is he apologizing to me? I was the one who accused him!? Backing away from the possibly deranged man as she tried to calm him through his aggressive apologies. “No, please it was my fault for assuming, you did nothing wrong and must be confused by your appearance in our world”. Bleuenn had never been apologized to by another human as most tended to ignore or understand that mistakes and a lack of understanding were normal for Half-Breeds. She was not prepared for any apology to be laid on herself as why would anyone apologize to something like her. Yet she felt no hate only a powerful almost impossible amount of kindness radiating off of the Man.

Stunned and lost in thought, by the strange possibly sick or cursed man’s words, Bleuenn withdrew into herself. Strange, this must be normal for Outworlders. I’ve heard stories about how Outworlders were dangerous yet how could one so kind be dangerous? A chill down her spine snapped her out of her train of thought as the Outworlder closed the distance. Even though the Man’s expression was kind her body moved into a defensive stance as if it knew something she did not. Her heart thumped throughout her body gorging her body with blood and limiting her hearing as she prepared herself for the Outworlders attack. Time slowed as her mind thought of what kind of magic or attack he may produce. Yet she felt no magic nor did she see any form of attack as all the young witch felt was a light compression of her hat as the Outworlder patted her hat. A headpat, why I am not an animal nor do I have any ears atop my head like the Inu. The action was strange though not unwelcome as his understanding words and affection washed over the loved starved witch making her feel fluffy and warm. Bleuenn gave into the petting allowing her head to follow along with the moments. Giving the man a small smile and giggle as her head bobbed into his eyesight. “Please do not refer to yourself as trash, as you are far more understanding and kind than most”.

Sliding away from the man's headpats as she could not allow herself to indulge in such a thing in the middle of a dangerous area. Clearing her throat as the rose on her cheeks faded as she looked to the side embarrassed by her actions. "Boundaries are important please do not try to pet others without their consent in the future as it will lead to imprisonment". Grinning as she return to his eye, "Though I was to first to make a mistake, by misjudging you". Giving a light curtsy, "I am known as Bleuenn Bosser though  my surname is not required. As I said before we should make are way back to town as it is dangerous out here more so currently".

Reaching an understanding with the Outsider went far better than expected given how the encounter started. However, what was not going smoothly was the barely clothed Inu that refused to accept help.  Bleuenn was at a lost for what to do about the Inu as it appeared as if she was going to stay behind. "The offer also stand for you as wel.. wa. WELL"! As she turned around to speak with the Inu the sight burned into her vision reddened her face. Clasping her hand around the man's eyes as the damp small clothes almost revealed more about the Inu's body than a man other than a husband should know.

Removing the ice wall immediately sending snow twirling in the air as she would not continue to enable the Inu's indecency. "What are you doing! Your Barely clothed as it is, it would be fine if it was just us here, but are you forgetting about the man standing directly in front of you! You may not care, but your carelessness can and almost led another to be misjudged for your comfort! I've offered solutions and suggestions and would be more than willing to help you find those flowers you seek, but you stubbornly refuse"! Bleuenn had enough with the stubborn Inu. She did not care about the woman's nudity, but how it would affect others and even herself as her choice of attire could attract the wrong kind of attention.

[Wc 829] [Total: 5655]
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horiuchi Bassui Thu May 27, 2021 3:13 am

....So...she wasn't destroyed. In fact, she couldn't have cared less. Well, that was a blow to his confidence, he couldn't lie - BUT, at least there was a positive in all of this. In response to his head pat, the blue-haired girl followed along with his movements.-- What?! She hadn't speared him to death? Sliced him in half? Eviscerated him into pieces? What was this, he wondered. Of course, he couldn't allow anyone to know he was confused so he displayed a confident yet triumphant expression as she'd done so. "S-She's kinda cute like this, w-what the hell?", he was truly taken aback, especially upon witnessing such a cute smile, "G-Guh! I'm losing my composure! Keep cool, Bass, keep cool! You're a stud right now! The ladies are FAWNING over you. Just stay the course and you're clear for take off". As she stepped away from his hand, he was afforded the opportunity to refocus and continue along the moment.

Or so he thought.

It hadn't taken but another second for Bass to lose it once more, the girl's blush temporarily stole it away whilst she spoke on boundaries and imprisonment. And though she was giving him vital information, it went out from one ear to the other. He was far too preoccupied with the fact he was right about her character type. Though she was somewhat mean spirited, she possessed a bright heart. She cared for others in ways others didn't understand and constantly thought about others and how her actions affected them. She was cautious, caring, and understanding; even if it took some time to understand. Yes. She was indeed a Tsundere, pretty and pure. And now that he'd known that? He had all the tools he needed to absolutely dominate her!

YEAH! BASS FOR THE WIN!

After she'd introduced herself with a cursty, Bass mentally burned the name into his brain; scribbling onto the "maybe" pile of his harem list. Responding with a simple "Horiuchi Bassui, but you can call me Bass." just before she spoke of heading to town. Following this, he motioned to agree with her, opening his mouth only to drop his jaw as his eyes returned to the white-haired Inu still doing - as Bass described it, "sexy things". Ushering a silent "oh baby..." under his bitten lip as he gazed as her attractive figure. "Man, what I wouldn't do to that...phew..."

Bleu removed the ice and continued to grill into the Inu about her appearance as Bass sat still, replaying the last couple of minutes with only the Inu bits in his head on repeat. He knew that whenever they were ready to move on one of the two would call to him so he could sit in bliss for just a little bit longer.

wc: 456
total:6111
tags: @Bleuenn Bosser @Anastasia

Horiuchi Bassui
Horiuchi Bassui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:38 pm

"ACK!"

She fell back as the wall she was rubbing against disappeared, falling flat on her back and watching the snow drift away in the breeze. With a pout she sat up, her ears pressed back against her head in frustration. "Aw...meanie!" accused the Inu, sad that her comfort was being disturbed. By the time she got to her feet, she'd become indignant. "Bleuenn, are you the panty police or something? I didn't make him look," Ana protested, crossing her arms. "If it bothered him, he could look away. Same as you." She didn't care if he looked or not. What did it matter if it was a man or woman standing before her? And what did she care if a random stranger was misjudged by someone who was making a lot of assumptions? And now that her icy motivation for hanging around and watching these two talk mostly to each other was gone, why was she still here?

One thing the ice mage was right about was her stubbornness. She was quite contrary sometimes when the mood hit. And the mood had certainly hit as she felt her backside warming back up. This girl mage just talked in such an uppity way, it made her feel stupid. And while she knew she wasn't the brightest leaf on the tree, she didn't like when it was pointed out to her by others, whether they intended to do so or not.

"Since you have this Bass guy covered, I'm going back to hunting my red leaves. Sharqkan will be wondering what's taking me so long," she huffed, turning to leave without so much as offering her name to the pair. Honestly, she'd forgotten to, but it wasn't important, was it? What was important was trying to finish this quest before the neko made it back with their new steeds.

"Nice meeting you both!" she hollered, waving without turning around as she ran off into the bushes.

[Exit Ana]

[wc: 328 || total: 6439]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:39 pm

P..P..P.Panty police!? No, my intent is your safety not…”. Stomping her foot as the lady began to leave. “Where are you going!? Don’t run away, it's dangerous”! Bleuenn lunged forward sliding on a path of ice before stopping herself as she remembered Bassui. Turning to see a less than impressive visage of the Bassui slobbering over the mental images of the formerly present Inu made the young witch scoff and turn up her nose at him.

Skating over to the impaled slime, Bleuenn would crack it open and collect the core while she woke Bassui out of his stupor. “I suppose we should prepare to leave. The closest…” Pausing for a moment, her eyes fell upon a plant with red leaves. Remembering what the woman mentioned about red leaves impelled the young witch to pick some.

Returning to Bassui with red plants in toe, Bleuenn continued as she passed a map to the man. Pointing at a town to the west. “The Shambles is the nearest destination, however it is home to witches like myself. I don’t think it would be too welcoming to you or even myself as I am only a witch by blood”. Tracing her finger to the east till it landed on a large city. “Engloria is a bit further, but is the capital of the common realm. It’s mainly human so you should be fine even if your clothing and mannerism may cause you to stand out". Opening her palm for her map back, Bleuenn would begin to escort the outworlder to Engloria.

---

On the way Bleuenn made a short detour to place the red plants on top of the Inu's clothes. Returning to the main road with a smile and a light nod. “Thank you for waiting, while I wanted her to come along it seems the best I am able to do is assist her in her task”. Bleuenn bit the tip of her thumb as she thought about what may happen to the woman alone, but she could not worry about something out of her control as she had another to protect.

While they walked, Bleuenn did her best to give a basic rundown of the world and simple things one would need to know. However, her curiosity soon got the better of her as her mind wandered to the things Bassui said. Still keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, the young witch began her barrage of questions. “Mister Ho-ri-uu-chu”, Bleuenn stumbled and bit her tongue on the man’s odd name. “You said that you were from a place known as Japan. If it is possible, can you enlighten me as to it’s language as you used words such as otaku and anime. I’ve never heard such words before and they do not fit in common. How is it that you are able to speak our language though you have just arrived”? Bleuenn’s eyes were filled with confusion and wonderment as she focused on Bassui hoping to learn valuable knowledge about other worlds.

[Wc: 506 - Total: 6945]
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horiuchi Bassui Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:44 am

HORIUCHI BASSUI - SAD TO SEE HER LEAVE, HAPPY TO HAVE WATCHED HER GO!

"Bass~...Bass~",

Deep within the vast confides of Bass' consciousness, he'd been replaying various segments of the aforementioned events on repeat; this was one of those moments. Accompanied by a rose hue and Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On", the white-haired Inu erotically rubbed her flesh against the ice whilst gesturing him ever closer. She beckoned him closer, licking her lips to tease him occasionally.

"Oh baby!", he purred internally "Keep moving like that and I'll come in more ways than one". In response the Inu giggled, boasting about how much of a super sexy hot hunk stud he was and all how badly she wished he was in place of that ice. It was safe to say that within this heavily dramatized recreation of moments prior, things were getting pretty steamy.-- That was of course until..

“Thank you for waiting", her voice waltzed with a harsh record scratch, ripping him from his imagination and thrusting him upon reality. As she continued on, he shed an internal tear at the notice of the Inu's lack of presence. He wasn't sure when she left or why but no matter what it took, no matter how far he had to travel or what journey he needed to embark on; he was going to see her again. And when he did?...Let's just say Ice won't stand a chance against the flames of passion they'll be sharing that night.

Wink. Wonk.~

“Mister Ho-ri-uu-chu”, gripping his attention with her collar pulling tone, she inquired on a few things; each one receiving a varied reaction. First, she inquired about the Japanese language, referencing back to his mention of "otaku" and "anime". At the mere utterance of his favorite word, Bass' visage lit up with excitement. Though that visage quickly shifted to display his bewilderment as he inquired on his ability to speak their language upon his arrival.

"Hmmm", he thought for a moment before shrugging, "To be honest? I don't know how I can speak your language. I'd imagine it's because I'm God but this an isekai situation. Aren't I supposed to receive some transmitter or magic spell that lets me communicate with you guys? Weird isn't it"? What he spoke was truth, he truly didn't understand the full depth of his circumstances. Delusions aside, this was an entirely new world; why did he have access to memories of a language he'd never learned? Almost as if he'd spoken it fluently. It was definitely something to think about. BUT! It wasn't nearly as important as the first question. That was totally something he wanted to talk about.

"Well, I come from a planet called Earth; one probably similar to this one in some ways. On that planet, there are tons of people of all shapes and sizes who speak a bunch of different languages. Like how that Inu probably knows or speaks a different language from you or I. On that planet Earth, I live in a country called Japan; that's where my Japanese language comes from. Who created it and all that? I don't know much about that stuff; guess you can blame me reading manga during history class for that"!

As the two walked on, everything began to settle for him. He was here - and for the moment at least, there was no return; not like he wanted to return. This was his life now, and despite the anarchy of his arrival? This was pretty fuckin' cool. Now he just needed to get some kind of food in his belly before he died of starvation.

"Excuse me, Bleu-chan. When do you think we'll be arriving at our destination? Actually, where was it we were headed again"?

wc: 612
tags: @Bleuenn Bosser @Anastasia

Horiuchi Bassui
Horiuchi Bassui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:37 am

Bleuenn focused on Bassui with the wonderment of a child happening upon a new toy. Hanging off of his mmms her mind wandered to the strange new world of Japan and its many wonders. However, as his shoulders shrugged the young witch's heart sank. Turning her attention back to the wood and roads only gave her whiplash upon hearing Bassui proclamation of his godhood and yet another word that was lost on the now wide eyed girl. "God? you should not joke about such things. It's a godsend that I myself am not much of a devout follower of the Church nor the Order". Turning away, Bleuenn continued to listen, yet her mind focused on what the Inu woman said about Bassui’s blood loss and possible head injury.

The man’s words quickly popped her thought bubble on his possible concussion, as Bleuenn still held interest about the differences from her world to others. However, Bassui's less than stellar knowledge of his world due to his own lack of interest infected Bleuenn's own interest as the man seemed to be extremely uninformed. Trying her best to not let her disappointment show she continued to listen as she kept her eye on the road’s and brush. “I suppose that is true we have many other languages besides common, perhaps your Japanese shares a similar lexicon. Though I'll admit some of the word’s you use are lost on me, however I assume a manga is a sort of book, maybe fictional as you seemed bored with your world's history”. Sliding a sideline glance at Bassui before quickly looking back at the path; Bleuenn displeasure seeped through. The witch could not understand why anyone would pass up a chance to learn about history, especially outworlder history.

While she continued to escort Bassui, she could not help but to feel a bit underwhelmed at her first encounter with an outworlder, even one that claimed godhood. All the information on outworlders led her to believe that they were being of either limitless knowledge or processors of powerful abilities. Yet the one before her seemed to possess neither knowledge nor power. A grumbling broke the silence with the gurgling thunder coming directly from the man next to her. Peering down at his stomach as he questioned her about the distance. Quickly willing to recite their destination again, however his referral to her as an endearment only her grandfather referred to her by gave her pause. With the exclusion of chan which was lost on her, Bleuenn was unsure of how to respond. She did not mind him being casual with her, but something about using the same term exclusive to her grandfather, did not sit well with her. Realizing that far more time had passed then was allowed she simply answered. “It would be a few days' travel at this rate, however there are inns or resting points dotted along the road for travelers and merchants”. Unsure of the effects of inter-dimensional travel she wondered if the act had left Bassui on death’s door and whether or not to bring up how he referred to her in such a state.

Stopping their pace she looked around for a suitable campsite before looking over to Bassui. “Bassui, I appreciate your willingness to continue and your adaptation to one such as myself. However, you should not push yourself. We can simply camp and eat. It will gain me more time to explain to you my world, it’s rules and dangers while you can explain what this chan is and how you came upon the moniker of Bleu”. Giving the Outworlder a mix of concern and pragmatism, it was clear that no was not an answer.

[Wc: 616]
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horiuchi Bassui Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:49 pm

Y'know, within Horiuchi Bassui's mediocre existence up until this point, he'd met a lot of crazy people; he of course counting himself amongst them. And with that being said, he had it on good authority when he said to himself that this girl had to be out of her damn mind. Bass shouldn't joke about God? Did she know who she was talking to? This is the Bass-kun - a living god descending amongst mortals we're talking about!-- Then again, if this were the isekai paradise he'd been claiming, the people of this world aren't yet keen to his godliness just yet and for that? He could do nothing but offer a smile, shrug, and shake of the head; oh how he pitied them, so foolishly, blissfully ignorant.

Next up in Bass' list of ponderance had been her mention of Manga. While he wanted to stop her right there and unleash of torrent of knowledge unlike any she'd seen prior, he decided it best to wait for an opportune moment. And alas, that opportune moment came later on in the conversation as she'd answered his inquiry about their ETA; responding with a staggering few days time and an offer to camp within the vicinity.

"A few days?!", Bass voice erupted in bewilderment, "That's a long time! I'm going to be WALKING for THAT LONG?!", suddenly as his last words were uttered a realization washed over his current thought, presenting a rather unique opportunity for the Inner Otaku within. "You know what? A few days isn't that long if you think about it! Plus, it'll give me time to educate you on the things that really matter in my world-- Anime"! Striking a pose, he waited far too long before returning to proper posture and resuming their conversation. Feeling a smidge embarrassed for his behavior solely for the fact it wasn't a very Kakkoii thing of him to do.

"Camping and eating sounds good to me; I could really go for a bite to eat. Plus, in these kinds of situations, it's important that we find somewhere to settle before dark; you never know what kind of freaks come out at night".

As Bass scanned the area for a potential settlement (whatever that might've looked like in his mind), he casually glanced to Bleu before turning to her. "Alright, so while we're searching, what do you say we play a game of Twenty Questions? It's basically an international social game commonly played by people my age where we ask each other questions to get to know one another. Since you asked me about Manga earlier, I'll start by explaining that and I'll ask you something, okay? Okay"!

Before he began, a silent prayer was internally said for the poor girl who actively chose to deal with this wave of information spoken almost without any pauses for breathing. Praise Bass.

"So I'm assuming you guys have books here right? Of course you do, any world creating for me has to have them! Anyway, imagine if there where pictures in those books - like, all the time! And these picture books were sectioned into little panels that make the pages come alive with color; even if it's in black and white! That's basically what manga is! And there's so many different kinds of manga too! Seinen, Shounen, Shojo, Josei, Ecchi, and then--", he paused, nearly gaining a bloody nose as his face went flush, "U-Uh, maybe it's best we don't talk about the other types"!

Seeing how Bleu had reacted during the earlier altercation, Bass almost felt his life would be in danger if he mentioned Doujinshi to her - however, in some part of his mind, he kind of wanted to talk about it. Another time perhaps.

"Anyway, it's time for my question! Hmm...", sifting through the ocean of questions he had, he picked a few that wouldn't bring him immediate harm and chose the best of those. "What can you tell me about this world"?

wc: 664

Horiuchi Bassui
Horiuchi Bassui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleuenn Bosser Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:20 am

With a nod the ice witch would turn to an open area off the path. With a mere wave icy winds began to wrap around the open area slowly piling on mounds of snow while Bleuenn shaped the snow pile into condensed bricks pressing down on one another until it formed a dome. Finalizing the structure the igloo would take up most of the clean space, giving the both of them more than enough room to sleep comfortably and separately from each other.

Just finishing their shelter Bleuenn looked at Bassui upon hearing of his game. “Sounds like an interesting game, but as you have already pointed out. We should find food before it gets dark since we no longer need to worry about shelter ”. Creating a basket out of woven ice Bleuenn took the lead once again as she headed to the woods. Pivoting after overhearing Bassui's explanation on what manga was. Looking to Bassui, Bleuenn was greatly concerned by the man’s delusions. First he proclaims himself a god now he claims that the world was created for him, even his fantasies run contradictory to each other. If it was not for the fact that the man was an outworlder she would have already written Bassui off as mad. Listening to his explanation of what a manga was only added more confusion. “Alive with colour even without? Do you mean like a moving picture? I heard of a technology that makes pictures come to life but I've never seen it in person”. While the witch did not believe those from Rivengate created technology and instead passed off magic as such. She held back her suspicions as she had no proof nor did she want to insult Bassui as had been done to her by thinking that her world lacked knowledge. “Seineen, Shoonin, Shojo, Joesei, Ecche, and then what? If these moving pictures are like books would it be safe to assume that these are genres"? Waiting for an answer and the flushness of his face she connected the dots causing her face to curl into disgust. “Honestly you could have left out those types of stories as I don’t want to hear about something so perverse”. Shaking her head at the Bassui she would make a note of the man’s interests and provide extra protection for herself when she turns in for the night.

Done with the man and his world, Bleuenn turned on her heels to face the forest and it’s bounty.It’s the middle of spring, there should be plenty of edible plants and mushrooms, well maybe not mushrooms as it has been rather dry. It’s getting rather late, so hunting might be out of the question unless the game is met while searching. Looking around the forest's base Bleuenn’s eyes lit up upon coming across a common but very welcoming sight. Moving and crouching down to the grouping long stemmed plant with flat pointed leaves and bundle of small white flowers at the it’s top. Placing her basket down while also forming a knife in her free hand, Bleuenn got to work harvesting the garlic mustard. Stabbing into the roots and working the plants out of the ground she continued to harvest the plants while overhearing Bassui's question. Letting out a huff as she stabbed back into another garlic mustard root her ruby eyes shifted to Bassui as she pulled out the next plant. Taking a breath she stared back at him annoyed at his lack of initiative in assisting or at least showing interest to learn about feeding and caring for himself. Letting out another huff she got back to work as she started to regret offering her help. “ That’s a question I cannot fully answer. My world has existed for far longer than I can even begin to describe even if I had the knowledge and us the time”. Finished with the last plant leaving more than enough for it to spread and feed the forest's inhabitants she faced Bassui once again  raising the basket to remind him of their current priorities. “ What I can tell you is that we have lived in a world of ‘peace’ for over two hundred years between Humans, Eldritch namely someone like myself. Anthros like the white haired woman we met early are the race of humanoids with beast like traits. However, refrain from treating them like animals as they are wholly separate from beasts. Treating them like pets was one of the reasons they were enslaved by both Humans and Eldritch. It was not until the Gaiyans forced peace along with non aggression pact did slavery begin to see it’s end”.

Wc: 777
Total: 9611
Bleuenn Bosser
Bleuenn Bosser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum