Alfie, Little sproutRace:
Neko (Hellcat)Gender / Sexuality:
Although her appearance would suggest otherwise, Alfalfa is about as shy as can be. If her family or anyone she’s thoroughly close with is involved she lets down her guard completely, becoming extremely outgoing and at times downright hyper, especially when something she likes or is interested in is involved. However as soon as she finds herself in unknown territory or with strangers she’s a lot more closed, keeping her distance and observing, even shying away if there’s too many. Most of the time she tries to hide this behind what she believes to be the perfect façade of showmanship, adapting the bolder Circus personality she adapts during her acts. She’ll appear more confident and laidback, but will effectively be dying inside hoping nobody calls her bluff. In case they do she usually ends up fumbling until her true awkwardness seeps through, after which she will try to get away, dodge the matter at hand or change the subject entirely. The few times Alfalfa adapts an entirely different part of her personality is when she finds herself surrounded by nature or near water, somehow managing to calm the otherwise rowdy Neko down. It doesn’t happen often, so most people think something’s bothering her when she remains silent for an extended period, while she’s actually just enjoying her surroundings. In her free time she can be found in higher-up places, or lounging in the sun. The best way to read her is to follow the movements of her ears, as they will give her true feelings away most of the time.History:
Alfalfa doesn’t remember much about her biological parents, not even their faces. Only that they left her as a toddler near the Walden’s Circus, making sure the child would wander into their encampment. Stories say how, despite how young she had been, she hadn’t cried one bit, just staring around her doe-eyed, waiting.
Was she here to watch the show? She wanted to.
Where were her mommy and daddy? She didn’t know.
Had she lost them? No, they just left.
Questions in order to find them, even searching the town for other Anthros, but to no avail. Aside from the fact that no trail could be found, it even seemed as if her parents or anyone looking remotely like them had ever been sighted in this town before. As if they didn’t even exist in the first place. But they had. Her only proof being the small golden band, clutched in her tiny hands like a treasure she didn’t want anyone to see. And it would be the only thing she’d ever keep to remind herself of them, her only lead to one day finding them. There was a story tied to it, one she couldn’t quite remember, only that carrying it on her person would be the key to unlocking it.
Knowing that leaving the child behind in this town would jeopardise her, Alfare Walden volunteered to take the young Neko under his wing and adopted her as his own. Together with his son Albafica they taught her the ways of the circus, raising her away from the judgemental looks given towards Anthros by the outside world, but with the knowledge that they existed. Being a quick study the girl quickly grew accustomed, and after hearing people talk about it had the most unusual request for her adoptive family when she turned six; to give her a new name. Names held power and meaning, brought each other closer, and that latter was what she wanted more than anything. To be closer with her new family, by adopting their name rather than the one she’d been given. Alfalfa was chosen, and her Anthros name was willingly forgotten by the young child, who seemed all the more pleased by it. She came to grow excessively spirited as she hit her teens, and by the time adolescence came about she’d grown exorbitantly, nearly as tall as her father and brother. Now a young adult, Alfalfa is finding herself living the good life, but still finds herself wondering what life outside the circus would be like. The urge to explore the world steadily growing. Likes:
- Water || Seas, ponds, puddles, rain, monsoon, hot as hell or cold as ice, she loves every single way of it. And if possible she'll often be found near or swimming in it.
- Heights || The higher the spot, the better the view!
- Physical Prowess || She enjoys her strength to the fullest, and uses every given opportunity to show off with it.
- The Waldens || Her loving family; not her biological one, but the one she wouldn't trade for anything in the world. For them, Alfalfa will do literally anything.
- Magic || The young Neko finds its very concept fascinating.
- Unequality || And in particular the way Anthros are being looked down upon.
- Canines || They smell. And maybe she's slightly uncomfortable near them for reasons even she doesn't really know. But she rather steers clear of them than get near them.
- Tight clothes || Breathing without popping a button is nice.
- Who, What, Where, Magic's in the Air || Learning to harness her fire magic once she finds out about it.
- Wildcat || Although she feels perfectly content with the Waldens, there's always been a sense of longing to find out who she truly is. Alfalfa could never shake the yearning that there's something out there calling for her, a latent potential she's yet to tap into. As if nature itself whispers to her at times that she's missing a part of herself. A part she wishes to discover.
- Crossroads || Alfalfa has no idea what she truly wants to do with her life. She enjoys her time at the circus, but knows there's more to it, just not what exactly. Does she want to travel? Settle? Or make a career out of the Showmanship she's been taught since young? All she knows is that the path she walks has ended in a crossroad, and she's waiting for someone to give her that final push in the right direction.
Not belonging anywhere. Although she has a place to call home, she's aware that she's different from them, and fears that one day they'll cast her aside because of it.
5'11 (1m81)Body Type:
Heterochromia || Green (fluorescent) & BurgundySkin Tone:
- Neko Form:
- Hellcat Form: