Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Magic App. Review Request
by Izou Today at 6:53 am

» Into the Unknown [Percy]
by Leon Hoffman Today at 4:20 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Today at 2:57 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:41 am

» New Friends! [Luchta]
by Luchta Dagda Yesterday at 11:57 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina]

Go down

Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina] Empty Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina]

Post by Vigni Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:44 pm

Sign-Up

These woods were bigger than Illyanor’s. It wasn’t’ like that back when Vigni roamed the mainland before his slumber, but it was a grand reminder that nature would always prevail and express the core values of the earth – wilderness, growth and evolution to clear the way for species of all kinds to rise, fall and live.

Vigni took a more comfortable form in these reigns – a large, 50 feet tall avatar of his, reaching far above the treetops and glaring abroad the morning sky as the burning sun rose from the eastern horizon. His body donned white markings on top of the red majority, each leading towards symbols of raw power. Vigni didn’t have to think about what to eat, what to drink, or how to keep himself occupied – all those choices and norms, routines and issues – for he was but a being composed of primordial energies at the very end, right?

His very existence was self-explanatory and self-justifying. Yet, despite that, the sense of ‘want’ still lingered in his core. He wanted to look at the trees surrounding him. He wanted to embrace them, too… they stood still for years, never moving, always rooted on the same ground throughout their entire lives. They were used for fuel and shelter for mortal species. They bore fruits, seeds and glazing sugars for all with sweet tooths to enjoy. They were so excessively… precious…

To think that fire was the weapon of choice to destroy them for energy…

WC: 246
Vigni
Vigni

VylderGold : 50718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina] Empty Re: Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina]

Post by Delfina Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:28 pm

It had already been a couple of days ago since Delfina left the town of Otenshire. There she helped a farmer, who had broken one of his arms, with his cattle and other farm animals until a relative could take over the duties from Delfina. The whole affair was short, only one morning. After lunch, she left for Engloria.

Delfina stopped walking. Her eyes wandered around; there are trees all around her. Just a moment ago, there had only been a few trees, which she had studied as she strolled by. She bit on her underlip and shook her head. "There shouldn't be a forest between Otenshire and Engloria," Delfina said to herself. She folded her hands and pressed them against her chin as she thought. "There shouldn't be, but the map knows best," she said as she took off her bag and laid it against the base of a tree. She fondled in the weathered leather bag until her hand reappeared with a folded piece of yellowish paper.

Delfina unfolden the map. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, "I should have stuck to the road, dumbass," she giggled about her own mistake, "so this must be Hoptus forest, as I went from the path on the left side." The witch paused, pouted her lips as she looked up towards the right, "or did I left the road on the right side?" Her eyes fell back on the paper. "No, it must be Hoptus Forest as I haven't crossed any roads, and I surely would have passed at least one if I took a right." Delfina paused for a moment and looked back up. There was a creature there, not in the trees but jutting above them; not flying either, it stood and loomed over the canopy of the forest. "What would that be?" she asked out loud to herself. She folded her paper, keeping her eyes fixed upon the red giant.

The witch in her blue robes and her large backpack got closer to the crimson giant. Her bright blue eyes looked up, whatever it was, it looked magnificent. Is it friendly? thought Delfina. "Are you friendly?!" shouted Delfina as she waved ferociously with her hand, her short orange her swayed with the motion of her upper body.
381/381 | @Vigni | Sign Up | notes
Delfina
Delfina

VylderGold : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina] Empty Re: Girl O' Fire, Meet Spirit O' Fire [Apprentice Quest | Delfina]

Post by Vigni Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 am

!

Someone had called for him. The sound did travel up to Vigni’s face, alerting him of nearby company. Who could it be, though… people were scarce around the deep woods, but at uncommon times he would spot a traveler or two finding their way through the Hoptus, either paying attention to the giant that roamed above the woods or shrugging in indifference.

This one, however, was a curious creature. Vigni liked curious creatures.

By turning his head to face her from all the way up there, his entire body emitted a howling noise unlike that of any canine or feline creature’s howling or roaring. It wasn’t unbearable, but it sure vibrated the branches and leaves around. Vigni slowly rose his hand up and pointed a single, sharp finger towards her location, almost looking like he was going to poke her. Instead, he lowered his finger again… but the heat was there. Hugging her back tightly was a nearby source of fire stemming from the words in blazes written on the base of a tree behind the ginger-haired adventurer; it simply spelled the words ‘Are you?’ before dying out, surprisingly leaving the tree’s bark unharmed and unscorched.

WC: 197
TWC:443
@Delfina
Vigni
Vigni

VylderGold : 50718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfina Wed May 19, 2021 12:50 pm

The giant began to stir and growl, a growling sound, unlike anything she had heard. The leaves danced in its wake, she could feel the hairs on her body tingle.

Delfina contemplated briefly whenever it had been wise to call out the large crimson being; who towered above a sea of branches and leaves. That thought seemed confirmed once the giant moved its arm and pointed its finger at her. She took a step back, she tilted her head in anticipation... For something. If it wanted to attack her, it was surely not quick about it.

It pointed again towards her. In her back, she could feel the glowing sensation of heat. Two words written in flames danced upon the bark of the tree. "Are you?"

"Am I?" she asked herself, rearing her head backwards; she tilted her head towards the ground. "I think, therefore I am?" She turned to face the giant. "Interesting to ask such a philosophical question, but I assume you meant to ask, "Who are you?" which would be more logical to ask," she said with a grin. "I am Delfina Rubio, I am a travelling witch who seeks to help others. I also use fire." She conjured three little orbs of fire and juggled them, after three phases they dissolved in puffs of white smoke.

"But who are you o' giant of the forest?" asked Delfina, who was now confident that the answer to her previous question would be yes.
245/626 | @Vigni | Sign Up | notes
Delfina
Delfina

VylderGold : 187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum