Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» The Custom Job
by wes Today at 2:54 am

» Week Hiatus~
by Jen Today at 2:46 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:22 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Yesterday at 4:34 pm

» My Isekai Paradise?! [open]
by Bleuenn Bosser Yesterday at 11:37 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this week
wes
Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] I_vote_lcapBirth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] I_voting_barBirth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Percy
Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] I_vote_lcapBirth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] I_voting_barBirth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] I_vote_rcap 
Jen
Leon Hoffman

Donations

Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo]

Go down

Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] Empty Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo]

Post by Wiessman Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:33 pm

By the time Tynkia reached the location his employer had described the sun was already at its apex. A burning orange that matched the lighter shade of his iris. Subconsciously Tyn stopped and removed his helm letting the mane of dreads flow free with the gentle breeze. Hoptus Forest was from his understanding a very friendly place for most creatures. His objective at hand was somewhat of a rarity, small creatures in a large number had forced the old man out. Tucking the helm under his right armpit, Tynkia observed the fields around then the sky above. With a deep inhale the sensation of the warm sun kissing ebony skin revitalized his senses.

‘It’s been several days since Newdale. The slaughter is still fresh in my mind, there needs to be some structure built first. Before I can resume my rampage I must first become stronger.. Even if it means ignoring my natural instinct to kill people on sight.’ His eyes narrowed into slits as he thought back to his encounter in Newdale. Coming across the Red Scorpion members and their new members at the Hollow Inn. Scoffing slightly, thick lips parted into a grin of pure white teeth and sharp canines. As he had listened to them speak, the air was thick with the smells of iron and rot that followed him in a pungent cloud. Their aim was something close to a political game. Tynkia found that these souls were not befitting of company. Politics could work to wage war, but not to annihilate all things. In order to cause such mayhem, Tynkia knew he would need to make a name for himself. First, he would need to strengthen himself in both magic and physical prowess, the next step would be gaining a location of his own to operate. These two were to be the main objective for now, till he could handle more.

Lifting his left arm up, the spear's butt was pulled free of the ground, letting soil fall free. Shifting Tempest into a ready position, the main blade hovered inches above the ground. Looking from the sky to the ground, he began retracing the old man's tracks. Grasses on either side of the dirt path bent and swayed with the cooling midday breeze. As he observed the road ahead, the forest ominously loomed before him.

Clouds wisped and curled across the great blue sky. Treetops rustled in echoing unison as an array of petals fell tranquility to earth. Inhaling slowly he replaced the helmet on his head, allowing the feeling of calm to wash over him. Straightening his back, Tynkia approached the large forest entrance. Its deep green foliage yawned open like a serpent ready to devour him. Hairs slowly stood on end as his pupils dilated into two radiant orange orbs, their glow glared out from the horned helm. Whatever had driven the creatures to attack the man still lingered, and as he looked down, the scent of blood was unmistakable. A handful of small shapes lay within the shadows, he would have to get closer to see the damage done.

As he stepped past the first few trees, the scene before him began to unfold. As his eyes adjusted, he could now see the decomposing bodies. Scraps of meat and decaying flesh lay about. Insects buzzed and flocked over messily picked bones, pieces of liver and heart were pulled into the underbrush. The ground under boot was a mix of dried blood, bile, and guts. His boots squelched in the mucky. Stepping off to the left, he avoided more of the bodies, despite his best efforts it was hard to tell what exactly killed these creatures. It had been a day's walk to the forest, and there was no telling how long the man had been waiting in the town.

As he made his way around the mess he noticed a particular set of bloody mud tracks. Using the spear point to move some petals out of the way, his suspicions only grew. If he was right then the attacker was a Twighorn. Smiling at the thought of such a challenge, he pushed forward all the while keeping an eye on his surroundings. The last thing he wanted to become was charred meat.

WC 710

Last edited by Wiessman on Sat May 01, 2021 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wiessman
Wiessman

VylderGold : 605

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] Empty Re: Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo]

Post by Wiessman Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:47 am

Spawning Enemy
Wiessman
Wiessman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] Empty Re: Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo]

Post by Admin Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:47 am

The member 'Wiessman' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Monster Spawner' :
Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] OW4GyGO
Admin
Admin
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiessman Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:46 am

With each step he took, the warrior kept his gaze sweeping back and forth. Twighorns were known for their sneaky approaches and snappy jaws. Tynkia had heard so many stories about adventurers being caught off guard by such cute beasts. A few people had mentioned being taken aback by their cuteness, a fatal mistake Tynkia would not make. Putting his back to a tree, Tynkia knelt to investigate the tracks. It had moved along this way at leisure but the quick pace, judging from the prints this Twighorn was a decent size. Exhaling slowly Tyn slowed his heartbeat, it was time to listen. Silence greeted him on all sides, the rustle of insects lay muted beneath thick foliage.

Leaves rustled as dirt shifted nearby to his left beyond the tree, was it alert to his presence? It was hard to tell, its direction unknown as of yet. More rustling bushes coming from his left to center region now; he caught sight of a crimson eye meeting his own. That was all he needed to know, Tempest struck first as Tynkia burst forward, its blade impaled cleanly into the Twighorns right shoulder, cutting tendon and muscle down to the bone. The long tip pried joints and bone apart, his momentum carried him forward and down working to pin the twighorn down.

Its cry broke the silent atmosphere causing birds and small creatures to depart in fear. As the creature was pushed and buckled down Tynkia did not wait; as his feet touched down he bounced off of the ground and up. Both hands-on Tempest he let his armored weight force the head down further cutting into the chest cavity. A critical strike followed up by a sundering of chest muscles and tendons, the beast thrashed another cry followed by crimson spatters. With the shake, Tynkia was thrown off keeping a firm hold of the spear, his body weight carried blade through flesh and out the top of the right shoulder near the nape of the neck.

Fire streaked past just shy of the right leg, earth charred, and began to smoke. Just beyond his position, the flames gave out as to not harm the environment around them. The twighorn growled in pain as it worked itself into step, already suffering a grievous wound. Bearing its fangs its path began again circling Tynkia who had risen and already faced the beast at the ready.

’ Great spirits, I command you to watch, for I will be your lord to come. There will be no other when I am through..I shall be the Reckoning of this place. It shall return to dust where it once bloomed..’ Tynkia spoke these words from his soul as his feet were space shoulder-width spear lower left foot and hand leading the right stayed back. Weight centered upon the balls of his feet, Tyn found balance and ease. The Twighorns angle sharpened as it lunged for him, Tynkia responding in kind to pivot out of the way.

Taking a full sidestep he exposed the tree behind him while using the right hand the thrust the guided spear forward. Cutting into the Twighorn as it tried to lung at his chest causing it to steer off course. His stance took him to the ready once more, with the loss of limb balance and maneuvering were hard to do. Thus when the creature landed and tried to turn its right leg buckled and bent painfully causing it to skid into the tree with a thump. Another cry of pain followed but a swift silence, upon seeing the trip and skid Tynkia did not wait. Tempest flashed striking the base of the chin and up into the brain breaking the cranium. Trembles rolled through him as Tempest was pulled free letting blood paint dirt into mud.

’ Everything shall be returned to dust, Warmonger is my Designation and the infestation of the planet is thy enemy.’ Narrowing his gaze as he drew closer, Tyn reached out letting the chaos magic take hold. It devoured the corpse decomposing it away to the bone.

WC: 676

Last edited by Wiessman on Sat May 01, 2021 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wiessman
Wiessman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiessman Sat May 01, 2021 5:52 am

Spawning Monsters : 1/3 Dead

Last edited by Wiessman on Sat May 01, 2021 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Wiessman
Wiessman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2021 5:52 am

'Monster Spawner' :
Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] FKbkrzH Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] KhDMmfA
Admin
Admin
Admin

Administrator  

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiessman Sat May 01, 2021 8:02 pm

Whatever remains that were left Tyn placed within the pouch behind the armor. Flaming pupils measured their surroundings, all was calm for now. It was time to find the old man's shack and see to its condition. Crouching down he slipped back onto the trail remaining low with the foliage. For the next dozen heartbeats, he crept till the house was just insight. Passing through the brush he hid once more getting closer. Positioning himself to see the front of the house Tyn found his last two targets. Two slimes slowly trudging in opposite directions. One-off to his right and the other being 27 meters away. The time to strike was now and without hesitation.

Tempest’s blade rested level with the ground in his grip, he moved closer to prepare for a surprise attack. The marshal magic rose within him once more coating the weapon in the chaos energy. Lunging forward the point drove face-first into the slime cutting into its elastic surface before it closed. Crimson dots locked with his own as he moved past the creature to position himself on the opposite side. In reflex, the slime stretched swinging some of its own body to strike Tyn. Quickly he parried the swing away stepping forward to double stab with the imbued spear, the chaos magic did its work eliminating the slime causing it to melt away.

Turning around, Tempest was spun overhead and brought down at the ready; the next slime had made its approach, spitting some acidic gel his way. Shifting off to the right the acid landed where he once stood, Tynkia closed the gap hastily scoring a slash across the slime's face. In turn, the slime was ready, planting a well-earned slap into his hips. Knocking him off balance he found himself cartwheeling. Casting Tempest aside he took control of the rotation with hands down taking over the momentum. Ending the cartwheel he dropped to a knee in order to gain himself once more. Dizziness quickly faded as his instincts took over, first he found Tempest off to his left and the slime slowly approaching.

Reaching the spear first he yanked it free of its place in the soil, giving it a few thrust he found no deformity in its shaft. ’When this path is done, I shall begin my transcendence to the top. None shall stand in my way; before you become the lord first you must serve.’ Ducking for cover behind the tree an acid ball splashed on the ground eating it away. Watching the process reminded him of his fracture power, its seemingly stunted growth. Would it devolve into something more broken? Or would it kill him? The answer did not truly matter, another acid ball struck the tree. Bark and wood crackled as its base folded under the weight. Standing up Tyn guided the fall letting it sway and fall in the direction of the slime. Leaves rustled birds cried out as the groan grew louder; Tynkia leaped onto its back and ran along the falling length. The slime was too slow, having most of the tree crush its body, Tynkias spear drove through the branches once he had a clear shot. Letting the tree carry him down the spear struck home and into the earth, Tynkia braced himself rolling off the splintering wood. His armor taking the brunt of the damage protecting his inside. Dust flowed out in waves as visibility dropped in the clouds as they rose, coughing and spitting tyn shielded his face sauntering towards the tree. Thankfully it had landed a good distance away from the house. Perhaps this could be used as firewood for the old man.

Waving his gauntleted hand through the air a breeze soon carried the smoke away revealing the fallen oak and his spear wedged between its many limbs. Beneath that, a few materials lay where the slime used to be. ’I shall serve with purpose to climb the blooded steps of destruction. This I vow with my life, I will cleanse this world Amen.’ Somewhere within he felt the embers of his soul grow stronger with his conviction. Taking up the materials and Tempest, Tyn checked on the Old man's house.  Seeing that all was in order, he decided to take a break. Taking in the sun that now bathed the open grounds in light, a different perspective granted him a measure of peace. With destruction comes the rebirth of beauty without tainted beings to inhabit it including himself.

Busying himself with a wood ax he chopped the tree up into logs for firewood. Stacking it against the house Tynkia nodded lightly. These actions were something he had learned by watching others. Did he feel emotionally connected to the actions? Not in the least, in fact, it disgusted him but he did them to appear decent. This would have to be his approach if he were to seek out work to build the foundation for his intentions. Nodding once more he replaced his armor, setting the ax back in the place he departed the location.

His work was done.

WC: 848

Last edited by Wiessman on Sat May 01, 2021 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wiessman
Wiessman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2021 8:02 pm

'Rarity Drops Dice' :
Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] XgE4flt Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] 8pmHBY8 Birth of Ambition | Wiessman [Solo] XgE4flt
Admin
Admin
Admin

Administrator  

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum