Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
I Got Yeeted from My World When Things Were Finally Looking Up, Now I Have Heart Problems and Taste Purple - Page 2 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Serving Wine, Spilling Secrets
by Nemarius the Watcher Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Face Claim List
by wes Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» Luchta Dagda
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» Thread Moving Requests
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 2:24 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

I Got Yeeted from My World When Things Were Finally Looking Up, Now I Have Heart Problems and Taste Purple

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Got Yeeted from My World When Things Were Finally Looking Up, Now I Have Heart Problems and Taste Purple - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got Yeeted from My World When Things Were Finally Looking Up, Now I Have Heart Problems and Taste Purple

Post by Yasmina Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:13 pm

Rowan

I'm in the race but I already won. And getting there can be half the fun.
So don't stop me till I'm good and done. Don't you try to rain on my...
Yasmina Elise

Following his eulogy, she would close her eyes, rolling her head to the side and allowing her tongue to lull out of her mouth in the childish mimicry of dying. This pose lasted only for a moment, before she would snicker and peek over at him, watching as he lay down next to her. At this moment Yasmina felt a genuine warmth wash over her, it was so nice to be around someone as silly as her. She was so used to being scalded, being told what to and what no to. It was a rarity that anyone ever let her be herself, her childish boisterous nature was always too much for people to handle. But in Theo, she had seemed to find a kindred spirit of goofy fun and lighthearted banter.

She pondered his question, "Yeah, it's not as bad on the outskirts but the closer you get to the city centre the pricier it gets - on account of the royal palace." She told him, Yasmina had never bothered to wander too close to the palace, the closest she had ever gotten was a field trip to her school but even then there had been a significant amount of distance between the students and the home of the monarchy. "Oh definitely! The biggest industry for adventurers tends to be monster hunting but treasure or relic hunting is definitely up there. Although some people prefer to monster hunt because you can always target weaker monsters, when hunting treasures you can come across all sorts - legendary beasts even."

Yas would roll over to her front, propping her front up with her elbows and swinging her ankles behind her. "Why d'you ask? Do you like hunting treasures? Is that what you did back in your world?" She asked nosily.

WC:  299  Total WC: 8708 Tag: @Theo

Yasmina
Yasmina

VylderGold : 166

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Got Yeeted from My World When Things Were Finally Looking Up, Now I Have Heart Problems and Taste Purple - Page 2 Empty Re: I Got Yeeted from My World When Things Were Finally Looking Up, Now I Have Heart Problems and Taste Purple

Post by Theo Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:03 am

Royal Palace. He caught himself having a moment. 'Palace' invoked memories of days long past and now a whole world ago. His imagination ran wild, wondering if it looked as opulent and full as the ones in his old sandy home. That had been the height of his raider days, sneaking into the three sultans' homes and 'redistributing' some of the wealth. He thought most of that version of himself had died with the rest of his raider family, but it seemed that it would haunt him forever. If not by their vengeful ghosts, then by the memories. What would they think of him now, lying here in the grass of a world he'd left no bloodstains on? Would they be happy her sad that he briefly considered checking out the king's possessions in hopes of either collecting them or selling them. It seemed all the 'changing' he'd done was all a nice dream.

There was one thing that persisted in every world, apparently. The lust for stuff. The need to acquire precious or powerful things would be present as long as there were humans alive, wouldn't it? He smiled an odd little smile, somehow both comforted and bothered. "Treasure and relics, huh? And the legendary beasts that guard them..." Theo repeated, eyes nearly glowing as they gazed into the sky. "Some things just never change. Isn't that kinda weird? And maybe a little sad?" The last part was more introspective and to himself, of course.

Pushing his mind from the circling waters of the flushing depression toilet, he turned his face toward Yasmina as she rolled over. He put on a huge grin. "Yep! I'm Theo Silversong, treasure hunter and relic deliverer extraordinaire! I have a very particular set of skills and I love shiny things, so that's always been the one job for me! It's my passion, I guess you could say. I just sniff 'em right out, like a dog... who likes treasure." Theo had thought he could end that on a more clever note, but he was known for treasure hunting and not wit for a reason.

[wc: 351 || total: 9059]
Theo
Theo

VylderGold : 162

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmina Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:27 pm

Rowan

Yasmina Elise

Yasmina cocked her head to the side, wondering what he meant by that. She stared at him for a moment, and shrugged, "I guess, but sometimes change really sucks butt." She said with a pout, thinking about all of the change she'd needed to endure with age. Expectations and pressure's increasing with the burden of adulthood, like a heavyweight crushing her spirit. She shook her head, as though to physically shake the thought from her head.

Hearing him change the topic to the second introduction of himself and his likes would cause the girl to beam back at him, "Your surname is Silversong? That's so cool, mine is Silver haha. What a cute coinkydink! Yasmina Elisa Silver!" She giggled, entertained by this detail before continuing, "Treasure hunting sounds so fun though, I don't really have a passion. Actually... Maybe? ... yeah I guess that counts. My passion is just having fun. I really wanna just have as much fun as possible ya know?" She told him genuinely, it was a passion because there wasn't anything else she really aspired for. She didn't want to follow the paths set out for her by her family, as much as it made sense for her to support her Dad and her sisters. She just... had very little interest in it. She wanted to explore, and play. Was that too much to ask?

"I'm sure there are plenty of shiny things you can hunt in Vyldermire!" She told in reassuringly.

WC:  246  Total WC: 9305 Tag: @Theo

Yasmina
Yasmina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 am

"I sure hope so. It's all I really know how to do," he grinned sheepishly. He reached up to rake his fingers through his black hair, turning his face back toward the tree-dotted sky. A fresh start. He wasn't quite sure if it was good or not, or if it would be permanent or not, but if there was one thing that Theo Silversong was good at that he didn't know he was good at, it was making the best of what he was handed.

"I like fun, too. I guess that's one reason I could never stop treasure hunting," he mused, then suddenly turned back toward her with bright, wide eyes. "Oh! Oh oh! Yasmina!" he blustered, tapping her arm as if she weren't already looking at him and giving him nearly all her attention. "With names like Silversong and Silver, we should go on shiny hunts together! If you're passionate about hunts, I'm sure it'll be loads of fun as long as we don't run into any scary monsters!" Theo chirped, feelings as if he'd just come to some sort of genius conclusion even though it'd been as obvious as possible. "Maybe it's fate!!"

Even as he excitedly babbled about it, something in the back in Theo's mind jabbed at him. What was he doing? Getting close to others was dangerous for them! He really should just leave her as quickly as possible, it was for her own good, but... well, he was a little selfish, now wasn't he? There were risks, yet he didn't want to be alone... ugh, he really was the worst.

[wc: 267 || total: 9572]
Theo
Theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasmina Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:40 pm

Rowan

Yasmina Elise

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She chirped as her tapped her, her own energy matching his own as she listened to his proposition. Collect shiny things? She pondered it for a moment, she didn't really have any need for materialistic things. Things like that had never been something she considered important, she much preferred to focus on fun rather than 'stuff'. Her sisters loved shiny things, but they were also super boring people - especially Blake, ugh.

Still thinking about it, it seemed like regardless of whether she loved shiny things or not, the idea was fun - and Yasmina loved fun! "Sure! Don't you worry about Monsters, I'm pretty scrappy and even though I can't make Jello, I can make other things like um... ooh yeah, let me show you that!" She would push herself up onto her knees, scrambling to her feet. She would clap her hands together loudly, sticking her tongue out beneath her teeth, she would stretch her palms out. She would squint at her hands, focusing her energy, it was a little tough because she hadn't used her magic in a while.

However, once she was able to find the source inside of her and manipulate it, a shape would begin to form in her hand. A blob of liquid metal stretching out and taking shape in her palm, the more it grew the faster it would reshape. Growing larger and larger, to the point where it was longer than the dark unicorn they had run from. One end of the elongated metal would spread out in mass, forming a giant blob on one side, this blob would mould into a shape, not unlike a hammer. Once it had reached its full size, the metal would begin to harden, becoming a clear and more obvious shape, details would begin to form, intricate patterns and groves along with the metalwork. Until finally, in Yasmina's hand was a giant, metal hammer, pattern with vines along the surface of its head. Its hilt is shaped like a long piece of straight rope, spiralled around neatly, it's based pointed like a spike. She beamed down at Theo, wielding her new hammer weapon with curious ease despite its unnaturally excessive size.

"I call it Smasher, wanna see?" And without thought for consequence Yasmina would hand the hammer over to Theo, forgetting that the only reason she was able to hold it so easily was because of her magic. And for a normal person, the hammer's overzealous head would feel like holding a long metal pipe with a Spokoram on the end of it.

WC:  431  Total WC: 10,003 Tag: @Theo

Yasmina
Yasmina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:27 am

Theo clapped as if she'd just performed a feat of strength. His eyes were wide with wonder as if he hadn't seen more baffling things before back home, but he was nothing if not easily amused and ready to dish out praise for anything someone else did. "Wow, Yas, that's amazing!" he awed like a pleased audience member, pale eyes gleaming as he looked over her materialized weapon. It was so pretty! And detailed! And shiny! And big!

Taken in by how deceptively light it looked in her hand, Theo also didn't think of consequences when he reached out to grab it when offered, only to find that not only was it front heavy as one would expect from a giant hammer, but it was also much too heavy for him to hold at all! Perhaps if he'd been at the height of his strength from his homeworld he could have managed, but weak and frail as he was now?

"AAH!" he screamed in surprise as the magnificent hammer slammed forward right into the ground with such force that it had him flying right over it and possibly right into Yasmina herself if the weapon's size and momentum didn't have him overshoot her completely. As he generally did when he had unexpected brushes with gravity, his body went all jello-y so he could bounce and jiggle his way out of most of the arm. In a mess of his own limbs, the tangled man tumbled back onto his back at rest in the grass once more. "Oof...That's a smasher alright! You must be super strong!" he gushed with a dazed giggle, taking the whole moment in stride. He was a very clumsy man, so this wasn't really out of the ordinary.

[wc: 291 || total: 10294]
Theo
Theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum