Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Sebastian Alarie WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» The Custom Job
by wes Today at 2:54 am

» Week Hiatus~
by Jen Today at 2:46 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:22 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Yesterday at 4:34 pm

» My Isekai Paradise?! [open]
by Bleuenn Bosser Yesterday at 11:37 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this week
Percy
Sebastian Alarie I_vote_lcapSebastian Alarie I_voting_barSebastian Alarie I_vote_rcap 
Jen
Sebastian Alarie I_vote_lcapSebastian Alarie I_voting_barSebastian Alarie I_vote_rcap 
Leon Hoffman
wes

Donations

Sebastian Alarie

Go down

Sebastian Alarie Empty Sebastian Alarie

Post by Sebastian Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:01 pm

SEBASTIAN ALARIE

General

Alias/Nicknames: Sebby
Race: Eldritch
Sub-species: Demonata (Incubus)
Gender / Sexuality: Male / Pansexual
Alighment: Rogue
Faction: N/A

Persona

Personality: Confident, hard to please, and with an explosive temper to bring it all together, Sebastian Alarie is your classic diva but with the skill, talent, and artistic genius to back it up. He's a perfectionist who has little to no patience for people who don't meet his standards and even less for mistakes that happen in between.

More than anything, Sebastian is a passionate, debonair man who believes in elegance, beauty, and grace in all manners of life. However, his blunt honesty coupled with his awful temper allows him to play Devil's Advocate with little to no "grace" at all. Although his personality can be difficult (or sometimes even scary for the timider of people), he is seemingly fearless when calling people out for their mistakes or shortcomings and will also be the first one to recognize and acknowledge good ideas or commendable behavior.

Sebastian is experienced, sophisticated, and intelligent. Decades of living have led him to grow wise but anything but humble. He knows exactly how much he's worth and isn't afraid to tell people that, if only because it's the truth and he's not where he is today because of luck or arrogance. This goes for all other parts of his life as well. He sees the value (or lack thereof) in everything and expects everyone to at least understand the same. He has a very "sink or swim" mindset—a "there is no try, you either do it or you don't" attitude. Whether honestly builds you up or breaks you down, when crossing with Sebastian Alarie, you better be able to take the heat or he will kick you out of his kitchen.

History: Growing up in a brothel in Sinhaven, Sebastian originated from a family of Incubi and Succubi who maintained their immortality through a business of passionate nights and good fun, all while getting a little Vyldergold on the side. For Incubi like him, that Sinhaven brothel was a sure and secure way to live a long life, especially in the city that never sleeps, but Sebastian saw something else on his path.

When Sebastian turned 15 years old, he left the Outer Realm for the Free Lands, where he spent years as an apprentice to several esteemed fashion designers of all sorts of races before launching his own designs under his own chain when he turned 20. Forty years have passed since then, and Alarie designs have continued to be major players, if not dominate, the fashion design industry.

✽ (Loves) Fashion Design
✽ Smoking

Dislikes:
✽ (Hates) Cats
✽ Nekos
✽ People who over- or underestimate their abilities

Goal/Aspiration:
✽ Sebastian is driven to create beautiful things through fashion design and continues to do so through his work.

Key Fear/Adversary:
✽ Sebastian fears being unable to create anymore. At the end of the day, he is an artist, and being unable to work his craft removes part of his identity.

Appearance

Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Lean & Fit
Hair: Half Black / Half White
Eyes: Ash Blue
Skin Tone: Light

Overall Appearance:
Overall Appearance:
Sebastian Alarie AAcqe4H
Sebastian
Sebastian

VylderGold : 97

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Alarie Empty Re: Sebastian Alarie

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:43 pm

Spoiler:
@Sebastian wrote:

SEBASTIAN ALARIE

General

Alias/Nicknames: Sebby
Race: Eldritch
Sub-species: Demonata (Incubus)
Gender / Sexuality: Male / Pansexual
Alighment: Rogue
Faction: N/A

Persona

Personality: Confident, hard to please, and with an explosive temper to bring it all together, Sebastian Alarie is your classic diva but with the skill, talent, and artistic genius to back it up. He's a perfectionist who has little to no patience for people who don't meet his standards and even less for mistakes that happen in between.

More than anything, Sebastian is a passionate, debonair man who believes in elegance, beauty, and grace in all manners of life. However, his blunt honesty coupled with his awful temper allows him to play Devil's Advocate with little to no "grace" at all. Although his personality can be difficult (or sometimes even scary for the timider of people), he is seemingly fearless when calling people out for their mistakes or shortcomings and will also be the first one to recognize and acknowledge good ideas or commendable behavior.

Sebastian is experienced, sophisticated, and intelligent. Decades of living have led him to grow wise but anything but humble. He knows exactly how much he's worth and isn't afraid to tell people that, if only because it's the truth and he's not where he is today because of luck or arrogance. This goes for all other parts of his life as well. He sees the value (or lack thereof) in everything and expects everyone to at least understand the same. He has a very "sink or swim" mindset—a "there is no try, you either do it or you don't" attitude. Whether honestly builds you up or breaks you down, when crossing with Sebastian Alarie, you better be able to take the heat or he will kick you out of his kitchen.

History: Growing up in a brothel in Sinhaven, Sebastian originated from a family of Incubi and Succubi who maintained their immortality through a business of passionate nights and good fun, all while getting a little Vyldergold on the side. For Incubi like him, that Sinhaven brothel was a sure and secure way to live a long life, especially in the city that never sleeps, but Sebastian saw something else on his path.

When Sebastian turned 15 years old, he left the Outer Realm for the Free Lands, where he spent years as an apprentice to several esteemed fashion designers of all sorts of races before launching his own designs under his own chain when he turned 20. Forty years have passed since then, and Alarie designs have continued to be major players, if not dominate, the fashion design industry.

✽ (Loves) Fashion Design
✽ Smoking

Dislikes:
✽ (Hates) Cats
✽ Nekos
✽ People who over- or underestimate their abilities

Goal/Aspiration:
✽ Sebastian is driven to create beautiful things through fashion design and continues to do so through his work.

Key Fear/Adversary:
✽ Sebastian fears being unable to create anymore. At the end of the day, he is an artist, and being unable to work his craft removes part of his identity.

Appearance

Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Lean & Fit
Hair: Half Black / Half White
Eyes: Ash Blue
Skin Tone: Light

Overall Appearance:
Overall Appearance:
Sebastian Alarie AAcqe4H

Sebastian Alarie ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sebastian Alarie 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 930620

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum