Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Risky Business [Birch, Veghul] WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» The Custom Job
by wes Today at 2:54 am

» Week Hiatus~
by Jen Today at 2:46 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:22 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Yesterday at 4:34 pm

» My Isekai Paradise?! [open]
by Bleuenn Bosser Yesterday at 11:37 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this week
wes
Risky Business [Birch, Veghul] I_vote_lcapRisky Business [Birch, Veghul] I_voting_barRisky Business [Birch, Veghul] I_vote_rcap 
Percy
Risky Business [Birch, Veghul] I_vote_lcapRisky Business [Birch, Veghul] I_voting_barRisky Business [Birch, Veghul] I_vote_rcap 
Jen
Leon Hoffman

Donations

Risky Business [Birch, Veghul]

Go down

Risky Business [Birch, Veghul] Empty Risky Business [Birch, Veghul]

Post by Elijah Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:28 pm

Rowan

When the blood dries in my vains and my heart feels no more pain, I know I'll be on my way to heavens door,
Elijah St Clough

Elijah's mercury orbs watched as the amber liquid swirled around the edge of his glass, ice clinking ever so softly, twirling around one another in a manner that reminded him of dancing - except the moves were random and unpredictable. There was little to do but wait,  wait with his fellow members of Rebel Scorpius as slowly individuals crept into the suspiciously empty tavern. The Hollows Inn, a drab place found on the northern outskirts of Newdale. It was arguably the worst drinking establishment in this void forsaken town, so rough that it made the Mixer Club look like an Englorian Business Venue.

That, however, was exactly why it was perfect for tonight's event, the likelihood of do-gooders or knights being in such a place was slim to none. In addition to this, the barkeep cared so little about the types of patrons he got, that he had happily taken payment for closing the Inn to his usual patrons. Allowing Rebel Scorpius to use it as a place for tonight's base of operations, the little recruitment party as it were.

Rebel Scorpius needed more recruits, more 'converts' really. This was why this meeting was taking place, they had put the world out into the underground networks of Vyldermire. Whisperings of 'means to obtain power, immortality and so on', their greatest selling point for their kind. Luring the humans and the odd Anthros out of the shadows, the ones seeking a better life for themselves, a way to escape the pitiful misery that was their own existence. So tonight, they would talk to the recruits, attempt to convince them of the glory that was the life of the Eldritch, and see who was willing to become one.

At present they were still waiting for a few more to arrive, word had gotten back to them that there would at least be eight attendees tonight, not the best they could hope for but at least it was something. So far only five had arrived, meaning they were waiting for the remainder to drag themselves into the shabby establishment, that was if they didn't chicken out. "If they are not here within ten minutes, then we will start without them," He remarked, directing his comment at the two members of RS that had accompanied him in handling tonight's recruitment session.

WC: 387  Tag: @Birch @Veghul Raidruin

Elijah
Elijah

VylderGold : 135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Risky Business [Birch, Veghul] Empty Re: Risky Business [Birch, Veghul]

Post by Veghul Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:51 pm

※ Momento Mori ※

Near the center of the room, seated upon a circular wood taken with his legs crossed in a similar manner to a seasoned monk, sat Veghul Raidruin, The Mournful Blade. He hated that he had to sit here waiting around for a bunch of nobodies whom were likely to die from the process of turning into an Eldritch in the first place. The bastards.

Why the hell was he sent here anyway? Was he supposed to kill those that came here and then refused to join the cause? If that was the case then sure, it made sense. Otherwise, this was a dreadfully boring affair. One that Ruin desperately wanted to get the fuck out of. "Ugh...ten minutes? Can't we just cut our losses and then cut them down if we see them later??"

He spoke in a menacing tone to fuck with the five newcomers whom needed a reality check of what they were dealing with here. You didn't just send out Rebel Scorpious to bring in a bunch of fresh faced babes whom were too wet behind the ear to deal with the thought of murdering someone.

Especially since the rumors about Eldritch essentially fed into the idea that they were a bunch of murdering creatures anyway. Ruin, in a bid to distract from the fact that he wasn't the tallest guy around, often presented himself with a bloodlust that was far more potent than that of your average criminal. Not that it was all he focused on.

"Doesn't that sound better, Birchy?" He cackled for a moment before he closed his eyes and tsk'd in an audibly annoyed tone of voice. Turning his back to the newbies so that they could see the two giant slabs of metal that he claimed were swords. So long as they hurried up and recruited these little piss-ants, then he'd be able to comfortably explore some of the local offerings in this shithole of a town.

Not that Newdale was actually undesirable given the reputation that it had garnered for itself. But given that it wasn't a place where he could just walk down the street and beat the snot out of a human...

It left a bit to be desired.

But it might be a good idea to get some new people within the faction so that he could finally have people in which he didn't have to answer too. While Elijah and Birch didn't outrank him persay, he did respect the pair enough to know that he wouldn't want to get on their bad sides. It was absolutely a respect thing more so than a fear thing. But he wasn't the kind of man that would ever admit to such thoughts.

It wasn't exactly how a badass presented themselves.

@Elijah , @Birch
{460 | 847}

Veghul
Veghul

VylderGold : 132

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birch Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:14 pm

Birch looked as passively grumpy as ever, not enthused with the dumpy location or the almost polite mode of recruitment being enacted today either, though he'd never admit he agreed with the tiny menace in the room. He had a glass of some sort of golden booze in his hand, but he hadn't taken very many sips from it. Instead, he sat at the bar with his back to the door, proud and secure that nothing posed a threat behind him though his military training would dictate he do the opposite. He'd always been immortal, and immortality changed one's perception of the world. That remained true in this new one he'd integrated into as easily as breathing. If anything, it was a load off his mind to no longer have to deal with the celestial council, regaining his kingdom, or freeing himself from his ex. This was a fresh start, even if the aching in his head and the nonsensical memories were a new annoyance to figure out.

His one visible eye directed its stormy gaze at the collection of alcohols on the shelves without interest. He knew little to nothing about the two faction members with him today, so maybe they didn't have the means to make more Eldritch whenever they pleased. The small one seemed to be under the impression that most didn't survive the turning, which didn't seem to ring true for a vampire of his standing. He was partial to biting those he thought useful to the cause and simply snapping their necks soon after, which would either produce a willing participant in their unofficial war, or would at least spread their race even if they were unwilling. Birch didn't usually care to find out if they were willing or not.

His cold indifference evaporated into heated annoyance as whatever the short one was called chirped out the nickname 'Birchy', giving him a rather unpleasant flashback to another certain creature that used to call him annoying names, most offensive of all being 'Oaky'. "Call me Birchy again and I'll show these recruits what to expect when we disagree with our own kind, Shorty," he rumbled in his low voice, turning his head to send a sharp glare at the man.

[wc: 374 || total: 1221]
Birch
Birch

VylderGold : 1903

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Rowan

When the blood dries in my vains and my heart feels no more pain, I know I'll be on my way to heavens door,
Elijah St Clough

Elijah was not a patient man but even he was capable of waiting a measly ten minutes, practically nothing in a vampires lifespan. But the mouthier member amongst their little gaggle of half-breeds was not. No, he was a witch wasn't he? Perhaps his only redeeming quality. Elijah had a lot of time for witches, considering that he was born one before his transition into vampirism. As abrasive as his moaning was, Eli could see that his impatient words were methodical in their delivery, a means to intimidate the newcomers.  Not an unreasonable approach; intimidation, fear and the like - all tools the Eldritch kind could wield ever so well. And it made sense that there was no point recruiting anyone that might piss their pants at a little rabid snarling.

The witch would seek validation with the other member of the party, a fellow vampire hybrid like himself, the one known as Birch. Even going to far as to give him a playful nickname, which as Elijah had anticipated was not well received. Elijah sighed, had it not been for the fact that Aries was a Gaiyan, he would have brought him along. The pacifistic diplomat that was the Leshen would have been much better at expressing Elijah's thoughts and handling the busy-work that was making sure their members didn't tear each other apart. This wasn't like the other world, where he could have Aries do all the talking for him, now that he was back home he would have to actually partake in handling matters, regardless of how trivial they were.

"That is enough, gentlemen. Spare us the measuring of your cocks for after our recruitment. We will wait ten minutes before talking to the group collectively, however, in the meantime," He lowered his drink, and turned to the recruits that were sat around. Watching the Eldritch with nervous anticipation, "Let us get to know our recruitees shall we." He would stand, gliding across the short space of the tavern to tower over the closest individual. A young man in his early twenties cropped black hair and dull brown eyes. There was the faintest tinge of sickness in his skin, and without even asking Elijah could tell why he was here, still, he would ask anyway. "Why have you come? "

"I- I, er... I heard that you could... that I could be... become i-immortal." Elijah stared at him blankly, before a rare smirk stretched across his lips. Without further word he moved onto the next one, repeating the same question.

WC: 422 Total WC:  1663  Tag: @Birch @Veghul

Elijah
Elijah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veghul Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:28 am

※ Momento Mori ※

Veghul felt euphoria erupt through every fiber of his being as he found himself threatened by the sapling vampire, and he felt his hands twitched with anticipation, ready to draw his two hulking slabs of metals so that he could clash with his fellow Eldritch, but finding himself gravely disappointed by the interruption of Elijah. Which caused Veghul to lick his lips before turning his attention back to those few individuals that had made their way here.

"Hehehe, oh well." He didn't say it loud enough to distract from the presence that Elijah had taken for himself. Though he did listen carefully to the first answer that was stated by the newcomer. It was... a boring answer to be sure. Okay, so you wanted immortality, why? Were you afraid of death? Did you want something stupid and mundane like wanting to see the sights of the world? Or were wanting to be immortal so that you could live through countless battles and test your mettle for all time.

It was for that reason that he wanted to kill something, anything. Didn't quite matter who or what it was. He just wanted to fight. He was bred for it.  The fact that Birch decided to call him a shorty was more than enough of a reason to try and kill him, but luckily there was no point in dwindling down the numbers of the very organization that allowed him the chance to sate the bloodlust that was gnawing away deep into the furthest depths of his psyche. He had to bide his time.

He wondered what these other fools would state, what their ambitions and drives would reveal about them. He was merely along for the ride at this point. Which wasn't exactly a bad thing. At least not in his mind. So long as he didn't allow himself to become overcome with the sensations that allowed him to shred what little humanity he had, then he was fine and dandy. Being part anthro and part of something far greater just meant that he had to try harder than everyone else.

Though he did wonder what it was like for the bloodsuckers that he was currently associating with. He did a little bit of homework on them prior to coming here. But he didn't exactly know what kind of people they'd turn out to be. For now he'd watch and analyze. To see if they were worthy of being apart of the pack, or if they were stragglers better left for the vultures. So far so good. Birch had a bit of a bite to him and Elijah seemed to have a head for keeping shit on track.

They were his kind of people.

@Elijah , @Birch
{453 | 2,116}

Veghul
Veghul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiessman Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:17 am

Word had travelled fast along the underground, anyone who wanted their chance at Eldrich pride was coming. A calling for the weak who craved to be strong and forsake their past failures and shame. Pathetic, a bunch of wanna be halflings looking for a stepping stool to what they weren’t born to have. Rage burned within Tyn’s veins as he sauntered up the northern sections of Newdale to the Hollow Inn. Orange eyes illuminated the shadow cast by the horned helm atop his head. Standing as an imposing figure with a purposeful stride, he stank of blood. Was it fresh..? Perhaps it was best to not ask such questions. Stray animals scrambled back in fear of his approach, Tyn had to slowly breathe and remind himself to hold onto his wrath. He had to tone down the excitement in slaughtering lives without question to their value. At the end of the day all that was here was to be returned to dust.

Boots clicked against wooden planks, for those on the main level of the walk way his approach was felt. With spear in his left hand the tip floated inches above the ground the rest of the weapons body was nestled against his side. There were only a few things he really needed to do upon his arrival. First; to engage the enemy and measure their worth. Second; finding a means to see his dreams come true, would they object to the world burning to ash? There was no need to worry about their motives, he wanted the world to burn. They could either back him up in his ambition or cease being as a whole. How others translated the last part would be solely up to their prowess in combat. Yet right now, at this very moment he could really use a reason to spill some more blood..

His path had taken him along the inner city routes, passing by alleyways and dead end sections. Every now and then he came across clumps of brazenly drunk youths of all species. Slowing his pace he observed the different clumps of figures as he passed them by; coming to a complete stop alongside a darkened alley. He exhaled, taking a moment to allow his senses to take full effect, when he heard low whimpering and pleas of help. The person's cries were muted under the general bustle of the street. Before moving into the space he made sure no one was watching him, as he entered the pathway he found the perfect opportunity. An unfortunate youth had befallen two savagely behaved adults, genders were of no care to him. The act of mugging and physically harming another was already punishable by jail.. Nay, the spear whistled with the slightest of adjustments and jerk of his left hand. It’s bladed edge cut through the nape of the first neck and into the throat of the other in a bloody gurgling hiss. The arching swing cut brain function and left the other muted in death's grasp.

Fear had stopped the youth in their sobs, brown eyes gazed back into the burning inferno of his malice. Using the head of the spear to push the corpse off the youth, Tynkia turned away and left the lone survivor to regain themselves. At first he moved as if to walk away from the scene, yet he could not let this go. No one could know who had been in this alleyway besides himself, without hesitation the spear lashed out striking home into the survivors throat. Blood pooled up as the blade was removed and properly cleaned. Adjusting some of the garbage in the alleyway he covered the bodies up and the blood from his weapon.

Peace temporarily filled Tynkia so that he could perform before the Red Scorpion unassailed by desire. Checking the area once more he slipped out of the alleyway without notice, leaving nothing behind for anyone to take note of in the darkness. Taking further care he took a few different side alleys to throw anyone off of his trail. Heavy steps resounded upon the wooden steps to the Inn. Without pause, the door was pulled open displaying a room full of eight people. Five sat down in the middle drinks in hand, it looked like this was a bit of a meet and greet. Looking each over from his place at the door frame, Tynkia ducked to get inside the room and straightened once more. The fiery burn of his eyes raged on like undying fury in the heart of a vengeful spirit. All that stood within this room seemed like small creatures, but each had its own significant presence. Taking further note and observation, the High Demon sniffed the air lightly. ‘This lot seems plenty strong.. Perhaps I shall sit and listen..’ Sauntering over to an empty chair two over from Birch, setting the spear off to his left it divided the space between the two Eldrich. The horned helm remained in place as one hand beckoned the bartender for a drink. In turn, he placed down the coin and remained silent.

Now was the time for the others to share a bit about themselves, did he miss too much of the beginning or did they just start. He had arrived as Elijah had gone on to ask the third person why they were here. As the next went on like a drone, boredom accompanied Tynkia to the bottom of his glass. Savoring the flavor of the drink he took it down in a long heavy chug. 'What a dull place Tynkia why are you even in here? Are you here in hopes of finding something interesting or are you looking for victims..?' The question itself was completely valid, why was he here asking himself questions? "So... What exactly is your objective. On a personal level? Tynkia asked dryly as the bartender poured him some more to drink. "I understand it is an ice breaker, but perhaps there should be more talk of the larger picture. That is if you do not mind skipping the boring bullshit." Time was precious and here in this tavern there was very little of it. Would any of them speak the truth? Would he decide to dismantle them even after? The bloodlust was unmistakable, an unyielding hunger for bloodshed.

@Veghul  @Birch  @Elijah
Wiessman
Wiessman

VylderGold : 605

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birch Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:49 am

Something within Birch was deeply peeved by Elijah taking charge as if he held some sort of power over them, but he was also not going to do anything about it. Other than brood, that is. After all, he didn't want to rule Rebel Scorpius, so Elijah could have that. It could be his job to keep that tiny, loud-mouthed man in line. As for Birch, he'd skip all that. He wanted his own kingdom and he was well on his way to having his own army of loyalists. The hybrid had made more progress in his short time in Vyldermire than he had in years in the other world. Most humans he turned returned to him eventually once they realized how life for an Eldritch was or embraced their new immortality. Even if they didn't return, they were still converted and thus useful in their own small way. Just as the guild he'd been in before, this faction was only a means to an end. The general consensus of Eldritch supremacy and converting all other races amplified what he was already doing. He'd use it until he didn't need it anymore.

This turn out so far was just more of the same, though. A small offering of humans and/or anthros who wanted to avoid death, either due to illness or something more selfish. It was second only to--

"I want power!" the second one chimed up, sounding at least a little more sure of herself. She was a healthy woman, eyes brimming with something he recognized as vengeance. Someone held power over her and had scorned her so badly that she'd literally sell her soul to be able to enact her revenge on whoever it was, as well as anyone else who tried. It was very typical, but also very useful. These were the ones that made weak but useful members of RS and Eldritch kind, especially if they became vampires who turned others. They'd forsaken their humanity and truly believed it was better to be a sinful creature instead.

Whatever the third person had said never reached Birch's ears, not that it mattered to him in the least. The newcomer turned his blond head right away, as it likely had his two 'peers' as well. The scent of fresh blood brought a tingle to Birch's throat. This one wasn't like the others, as if the horned helm and strong presence weren't obvious enough. He was reasonably sure this man wasn't human and had a gut feeling he was already an Eldritch. So this must be one of the missing three attendees, one that perhaps wanted to directly join Rebel Scorpius' cause.

"You wouldn't be here if you didn't know this is recruitment for Rebel Scorpius, so I assume you know a little bit about us?" Birch spoke up, his one blue eye resting on the man seated near him with calm appraisal. "It's the true fate of all Mireans to become Eldritch and we'll make that happen by any means necessary. That's the objective. What's yours?" Hopefully, he'd provide something vastly more interesting than the rest of the future Eldtritch in this beat-up craphole.

[wc: 526 || total: 3722]
Birch
Birch

VylderGold : 1903

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:32 pm

Rowan

Elijah St Clough

Elijah was listening to the second recruit reason for coming, the desire to gain power for her own personal reasons. Not untypical of a weak little human, unable to reach the true depths of power in their feeble forms, but hardly unoriginal either. She had gusto he would give her that. Suddenly he would turn his gaze away from the humans.  His eyes suddenly drawn to the door, one of the lycanthropy's greatest gifts was their sense of smell, and the thick wisps of blood caught his nose. Like a sweet melody, it called to him, even more prominently than the blood pumping in the veins of the recruitees. His tolerance for his own bloodlust was significantly eased over his years of existence, his self-control meant that at this point he could bathe in blood and not take a sip. But even with his self-control, the luring effect of this smell was enough that his fangs would itch with the need to extend - ready for a bite. He had no doubt that the other Eldritch would have picked up on too and so the bloody aroma that wafted through the streets of Newdale was not unexpected. Despite this towns attempt to maintain a cheery, 'safe' demeanour, but this scent was moving toward their location and it was coupled with something else - something inhuman.

He returned his gaze to the girl, nodding before moving onto the third and repeating the question. Elijah could tell that this one was unprepared for the question, the skittish man began to ramble about his upbringing, about not ever fitting in and waiting somewhere to belong. Wanting the power to put those who had rejected him in their place and to protect his family. It might have been a cute story, had it not been so pathetic. But Elijah let him talk, his focus returning to the approaching blood scented man that was now entering the Inn. His golden iris's darted over to him, a large being with dark skin and a bright orange gaze. No not human. Not vampire or wolf either. A witch perhaps... or maybe even ... a demon.

It wasn't especially common for Eldritch to turn up at a recruitment meeting designed to pick up humans and Anthros. But it wasn't exactly illogical that one might come here, the gathering of such strong creatures of darkness gathered in a room together would lure any sentient monsters out of the shadows. His eyes flicked back to the man, meekly babbling on eyes trained on Elijah, as though looking at the others might cause him to empty his bladder. Not surprising, based on the prior conversation, Elijah probably seemed like the reasonable one. A cute sentiment. It might have been more fun to correct him on his assumption, but alas, they had a job to do.

As the reached paused, finally the scent newcomer would speak, presenting them with questions. Elijah's eyes darkened at the man's insolence, anger rising within him swiftly, rage burning behind his gaze as he turned his stare upon the man. The urge to tear him limb from limb caused him to clench his fists at his sides, how dare he speak to them like this?  To him! The King of Shadows!

Fortunately, Birch would take it upon himself to answer, and Elijah would pull his gaze back to the humans. Focusing his gaze upon the woman's throat, he focused on the sound of her heartbeat, using the rhythmic thud to settle his anger. Pulling him back, Aries would have been able to calm him, hell even Arthur could have been useful. But alas, he had freed the pirate, for now, he had to rely on his own self-control. Fortunately, he had a lot of practice on that front.

WC: 631 Total WC:  4353  Tag: @Birch @Veghul

Elijah
Elijah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veghul Tue May 25, 2021 1:46 am

※ Momento Mori ※

There was a bunch of dumb fucking answers coming out of the mouths of these low-rate, fuckwads that they planned to have embrace their innermost desires and become worthy of existing in this world.  The large man asking about the bigger picture of the organization seemed to have found himself in the wrong place, since this was a conversion ceremony more so than your bog standard recruitment ceremony. But the mass murdering Lapin found his comment to be amusing at the very lest.

Especially since it caused Birch to be snippy and caused Elijah's demeanor, as his energy flow changed and Veghul had been able to see it due to his abilities. A smile graced his features as he decided to turn his body more in the direction of those conversing. He didn't say much, due to his lack of interest in just about everything going on here at the moment. But he watched everyone's energy levels closely. Just in case anyone was starting to get a little froggy. And boy howdy did he hope that someone lose their cool.

{ @Elijah , @Birch, @Wiessman | 180 | 4,533}

Veghul
Veghul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiessman Wed May 26, 2021 10:25 pm

Tynkia was not surprised by the reactions of the three Eldrich in the room with him. He watched as Birch turned to gaze upon him while recruits spoke before Elijah. Veghul had been in the corner watching like a hawk, he clearly wasn’t about the conversation either. Having adjusted his stance to better listen to all conversations at hand. A little box in Tynkia’s brain ticked as he observed Elijah’s reaction. His darkening mood, it appeared this one got their little feelings hurt, disappointing but not surprising in the least. ’All of these heads would look better on my belt..’ His thoughts raced lightly as he replayed the expression change in his head, the immense pleasure he felt from it excited him. The hair on the back of each recruit’s neck stood on end as Tynkia exhaled slowly. He had to keep his self-control, a three-to-one match-up would not be helpful.

A faint smile turned Tynkia’s face into a quick sneer before it vanished away at Birch’s words. He knew what their cause was, but who was indeed the head and who was the puppet? Unless the person was cut in two so he could see their insides, the idea that ulterior motives exist would never cease. Eldrich were devious by nature, cunning, and wanting more than they often let on. If they had defined his question as one about the ‘spoken’ motives then it was misplaced. Or perhaps they understood the question but left the truth unspoken.

Tynkia quickly thought it out, if they converted everyone then yes the Eldrich would secure power in numbers. Yet with so many heads and temperaments, they could easily be overthrown and devoured by their own method. Power was all enticing as was greed two main ‘sins’ of the world. Sins that most Eldrich lived for from start to finish, some even evolved to become the King’s and Queen’s of such sins. Perhaps they were okay with these possibilities, this slowly began to feel like a waste of time. ”Elysium. A perfect world where none of this will be needed. A world rid of all ailments that make the planet sick..” Tynkia swirled the liquid in the glass before drinking it down till nothing but the ice was left. Sliding the glass forward, flaming eyes gazed into the ocean blue of Birch’s eyes, sometimes he wished he could read minds, but then things would be less fun.

”I had hoped to find others of like-minded value..” Looking to Elijah’s back and to those of the recruits and back to Birch, his expression was now void of emotion. Within himself, he now struggled to figure out if they were worth killing now or later? Would he rather clean up their corpses now or later? ’Do they serve a purpose alive or dead? Should I give them time before I come back and collect their heads..?’ Sitting up straighter the large demon flexed his fingers slowly. Tempest remained at rest within his grasp but he made no move for it. Wrinkling his nose, he doubted anyone had anything else to say on the matter either.

”Is this truly all there is?” It was only respectful to ask Birch the main question before making his next choice. In his mind, Veghul was marked as a fighter first talker later.. As for the other Eldrich Tynkia had deemed them not worth the pike in the end. Was there no one else who sought something higher than themselves?

WC: 580 @Veghul @Birch @Elijah
Wiessman
Wiessman

VylderGold : 605

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:49 pm

Rowan

Elijah St Clough

The sweet beating of the blood coursing through the veins of the woman Elijah had focused on would settle him. Ignoring the others, he would kneel down curious. Reaching forward he would reach for the woman neck, running a thumb softly against the vein. The gentle tapping against his thumb causing his lids to narrow, his gaze would glide up her throat towards hers. Meeting her steady gaze, she was scared. Of course, she was, a vampire had its hands at her throat, but the firey determination in her eyes impressed the Varcolat.

The demon would answer Birch, talking about the creation of a perfect world, the scourge of its pollutants. Ahh, another one of those. Idiotic really. Elijah did not follow such a sentiment. He believed in Eldritch rulership, but he also understood the need for balance. Humanity was a necessary commodity to the functionality of the world, as were the Anthros and even Gaiyans. What he sought, however, was control. To establish power and command over the other races, if he understood anything about eliminating species, was that it created an unhealthy unbalance. Vyldermire would seek to replenish that which is lost. Most like through the birth of something new, or perhaps through an increase in Otherworlders. Or perhaps... it might purge the Eldritch entirely. It was a dangerous game they were playing, they had to pay for what they took. That was the way of the Order.

Elijah noticed the thudding pulses of another recruit, causing him to release the girl and drawn his attention to the one who had babbled on about revenge and power. There was something off in his breathing, not one akin to fear but of anger. Elijah took a stride toward him, moving toward the man. He chose not to answer demon, he didn't give enough of a fuck about his recruitment to adhere to his questions. No, this was more important right now.

"Does the idea of such a thing bother you, the purge of the weaker species. If the pitiful remnants of humanity were wiped clean completely, torn asunder by the rightful species. Your heart gives you away boy." He meant none of it, but no one needed to know that. Because this was about gaging the reaction of the human in front of him, one who had lost his composure and was quickly unravelling. The man stared up at Eli, unable to mask his emotion from the Vampwolf. His movements were embarrassingly slow, reaching under his shirt and pulling out the stake that must have been strapped there. He would jump up, plunging the weapon just below Elijah's chest. Missing his heart by several disappointing inches. Elijah stared down at the injury with mild curiosity, casually he would reach up to grip the man's wrist, pulling him off the hilt of the wooden stake. There was an audibly cracking sound as the bones in his wrists were cracked and splintered under Elijah's grasp. The man would scream bloody murder, and suddenly new scents would fill the room.

Ah, a cloaking spell, of course.

They had done well to mask themselves, the humans, using various magics to shield themselves from the Eldritch's keen senses. No wonder they hadn't noticed them so far, but now that their cover was blown it seemed the games were over. Elijah smiled, his usually stoic face filled with chaotic malice, stretching his lips wide, exposing his fangs. He would reach for the stake in his ribs, yanking it out he would thrust it up through the throat of the human he was holding. Letting his limp form drop to the floor, he would turn to the remaining recruits.

"Perfect timing, now is your chance to prove yourself to our cause. Show us the strength of your conviction." He told them, the dark eyes shifting to gold as their enemies charged.

And all hell broke loose.

WC: 635 Total WC:  5,748  Tag: @Birch @Veghul

Elijah
Elijah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum