Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
A Winter Ventamiracle - Page 2 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Kiigan Today at 9:07 am

» Face Claim List
by Emi Kazama Today at 4:19 am

» Cassidi
by Anoa Today at 3:57 am

» Statsheet Creation : Requests & Updates
by Iris Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» VIOLET TALBIAN'S OFFICIAL STATSHEET
by The Arcane Library Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

A Winter Ventamiracle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Winter Ventamiracle - Page 2 Empty Re: A Winter Ventamiracle

Post by Anastasia Sat May 29, 2021 9:02 am

It seemed she could move if she wanted to, at least a little bit. By the time he pulled the pillow away, she had raised up her torso and supported it with hands on either side of his chest. She'd managed to scoot up a little closer to his face, peering down at him with her golden eyes wide and her ears flattened back against her hair. His screaming had nearly scared her to death! It was terrifying watching the sand do that to his arm and hearing him in such pain while having no clue what was happening other than the vague 'let me fix the problem' comment. To her, it looked like it'd made it worse! What little color she had in her skin had left had drained.

Silence loomed for a long moment after as she just watched him, wordlessly digesting the outburst. Even breaths tried to calm her racing heart. Helplessly watching him scream and hurt roused an unpleasant memory from the not so distant past, but he seemed to be fine. If that sand was some sort of healing spell, she wished it worked differently. With the burst of adrenaline wearing off, her arms grew weak again and she buried her face in his chest, half hidden by his skin, half by her own long hair.

"What about south? Just somewhere south. Maybe all the way to the bottom of Mirinah and then we'll work our way back up and visit all the cities?" she suggested, voice even more tired than before.

After falling quiet for another couple of moments, she posed her own question. "Tell me about your magic. It's sand?" she asked, her bangs parted enough that one eye could peek at the supposedly healed appendage. Even if she didn't like the side effect, such a thing was useful and she half wondered why he hadn't done that at the start. Then she mused on her own magic, which operated fundamentally differently. For a rescuer it was quite handy in many ways, but it couldn't hurt, defend, or heal on its own. It was more of a support type that relied on her to have foresight within her plans, which she wasn't the best at.

[wc: 372 || total: 4432]
Anastasia
Anastasia

VylderGold : 4257

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Sat May 29, 2021 12:58 pm

☼  Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

"We can head south, that sounds good to me. I recently learned that a lot of interesting and fun things are often south." He blushed a great deal as he though of the antics that the pair had just found themselves getting up to. It was something that gnawed on his brain and caused him to feel a great sense of jubilation. There was just nothing better than being completely and utterly drained in that way. He could honestly say that his life or death experience had been for the absolute best.

"Ah.. my magic? You're my magic. So don't go ditching me now. I have never felt the urge to push through pain like this before. You're something special."  He made that clear and he praised her in kind, taking his time to make sure she knew exactly how he felt about her. Which caused him to blush profusely more and more. He'd take his free hand and rest it on the back of her head, completely enjoying the fact that they were able to be together like this. As man and incredibly gorgeous wife.

A thought attempted to cross his mind, but had been kidnapped, taken into a back-alley and stomped out before it ever had a chance to form fully. So he went back to answer her inquiry about his sand magic. "The sand stuff is pretty limited. Essentially I can condense sand around my body and from there I can punch harder and take more damage. I can also slash boys with my sharp claws. I have some utility to the magic... but it's nothing crazy. I basically get up front and personal with the bad guys." He smiled wide as his chest heaved.

He decided it was only fair to ask her the same question in kind. Since he wanted to know all about his wife as well! It was imperative that this was the case. "What is your... magic? I noticed you popped a tent out of thin air. I couldn't believe my eyes... since they were focused on you. Totally missed how your magic worked." He already started flirting with her once again. But he found himself becoming the ultimate blushing cat, the likes of which was extremely dangerous! He might become a meme. Either way, he was happy to be here.

He only hoped that he could keep her interest in him, as he had never been in a relationship before.

{ @Anastasia | 409 | 4,841}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

VylderGold : 8254

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Sun May 30, 2021 11:12 am

Anastasia simpered a little at his praise, liking his charming words as they returned. When she wasn't sexually tormenting him, he was a really smooth guy. She peeked at his darkened, blushing face, her own gaining a light pink tint as his hand came to the back of her head. Enough of her strength returned for her white wolf tail to slowly wag.

So his magic was sand, as she'd assumed given what she'd just witnessed. "A heroic sand warrior! That sounds pretty amazing," she praised him even though he made it sound humble. She imagined him fighting criminals with glimmering sand claws as if he was a hero from one of the fables she's heard as a child. Sand that could also heal broken bones. Maybe she was biased since he was now her lover, but his explanation still earned him some butterfly kisses to his chest.

Arq asked about her own magic, which she felt paled in comparison. Would this Golden Titan be disappointed in his wife after she explained? "I call it Mini-Maxi," she answered, reaching for the pillow he'd bitten earlier. It was easier to show than tell. The pillow shrunk quickly in her hand, then was encapsulated by a clear bubble. It was no bigger than an inch in total. Holding it between her fingers, she made sure he could see it before tossing it up in the air. As it fell back down toward his face, she snapped and the bubble snapped and disappeared, leaving the pillow to rapidly grow and land on his face with a soft 'paff'.

"I can shrink all kinds of things for easy carrying, then unshrink them when I need them. It's handy for rescuing...and traveling, I guess," she explained simply, her eyes starting to droop. That nap was starting to sound better and better.

[wc: 306 || total: 5147 || 5000 for Initiate Quest 2 || new total: 147]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Mon May 31, 2021 12:33 pm

After the pillow pwaffed on his face, Sharqkan found himself being far too lazy to remove the item, so he merely talked even though the fluffy object fell off his face shortly after. She explained how her power worked and Sharqkan's brain seemed to kick into overdrive. One thing about his magic that he had always had to contend with was the creative application of it. Since he had to get in quick and then get out on a regular basis. He often modeled his magic around improving those various aspects of his magic. Making himself a fucking living wrecking ball.

"My love!-"  Let's be honest of course he was going to be in love with the woman that just took his virginity, "Do you realize what this means?! If you can shrink and then expand things at will you're a ranged fighter! You could shrink boulders and other large objects, toss them at people like you're some sort of... sneaky thrower person... and then expand them. Then its KABLAMO! Goodnight, hope you sleep well! MERowahaha!"  He seemed to be overcome with a lot of joy.

"Oh, my love. Your magic is so cool. Of course you'd have a useful magic... you're so good at rescuing. You could store a wagon for us to use! We'd need... mounts to pull it when we have things. We will have to rectify that. I'm so excited. Oh! You could set up traps for the bad guys... they'd not even see them till it was too late! Then I swoop in and MERYOWAH!" Thrusts a punch with his broken arm and then immediately winces aloud ""Fuuck!"  Bangs his arm on the floor given the pain and then said pain intensifies "Damn, Fucck!"  Crocodile tears commence.

No amount of pain could cease his speech, however. The man was convicted even through his tears. "Ahh.... this... this is proof that you're my perfect counterpart. You compensate for so many things that I lack. I shall do my best to make sure I can prop you up as well, my beautiful heroic wife."  She was a hero, at least to Sharqkan. She had saved him from death and from the clutches of virginity. There was nothing anyone could say to convince him otherwise. He didn't even register that she was an Inu and he didn't care that she bribed him to get him to safety. Because she kept true to her word. She showed him affection, she seemed to genuinely care.

And for that, she had earned his affection in kind.

{ @Anastasia | 425 | 572}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:07 pm

Ana couldn't help but start laughing again at how he gushed and his sound effects. Really energetic! She liked that. Despite him basically being a stranger, minus the very intimate actions they'd already taken, she was already fond of him. All the things he said about her magic were true, but she'd never thought of it like that. "Range, huh? I've never set a trap or fought anything, really. I have a bow for distracting Spokorams and dealing with slimes," the Inu commented, mulling it over. Maybe she should go out and mini some boulders tomorrow? Now that he mentioned it, that sounded insanely useful for head bonking. Surely that would keep those Spokoram from chasing her!

"I'm glad I'll be able to pack all our stuff easy-peasy. I dunno about heroic, but your wife will do her best to be useful--" She began to grin, but his cry of pain and those tears had her snapping back to alert. It was hard to tell if he was being dramatic or seriously in pain, but she wasn't taking the chance. Sitting up, she leaned more over him, eyes flickering between his arm and his face. "Arq," she said seriously, the rescuer in her coming forward again, "maybe we should get it looked at by the nurse, for real. Maybe some pain-be-gone herbs or something?" she asked, her ears again laying back. "I don't want you to hurt."

[wc: 237 || total: 809]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:34 pm

"Babycakes I can’t wait to see all of your bow skills! You must be a pro! Like the legendary Catnuss the Neko Archer! Or Legolassie the Inu Sniper!”

Sharqkan could not believe that lady lucky loo had brought him such a beauty to grace not only his bed, but his life in general. She was so kind and affectionate, it was something that the big guy had never thought he needed in his life before. But he knew now more than ever that he was a far more fortunate soul than what was deserved. It was so nice that she was concerned about his safety and his arm… but there were negative aspects to Sharqkan’s personality that couldn’t be overstated. Chief among them, he wasn’t the kind of guy that liked looking as though he was weak. Looking up at her as she looked down at him, however. Was very nice.

Almost too nice. He couldn’t for the life of him stop himself from feeling an overwhelming sense of… appreciation for the visuals. "I don’t know. I think I’ll be fine, winterberry.”  At this rate she was going to become a collector of many, many affectionate pet names. "Just give me some time. I can recover naturally. I once broke my back. It’s all good. It comes with the territory. Besides… I’d rather be with you. Being with some strange nurse, I don’t like that at all!”  Which was odd because he didn’t know Ana all that long and he definitely wouldn’t have known the nurse all that long either. Yet now he was acting like strangers were a bad thing.

How quickly the mind bends to it’s own will.

He’d adopt the most adorable face that he could muster, though not on purpose. But rather due to the fact that he was feeling far too vulnerable right now and not in the way that led to emotional growth. He didn’t want her to look down on him, or to think he wasn’t a manly hero deserving of her affections. Especially after learning how generous and how delightful said affections happened to be! There was a look of apprehension hidden behind his eyes. As he practically begged her to just let it go. "Can we pwease just cuddle… I promise I’ll be more careful! I don’t want you to worry or fuss over me. At least not about this. It's so minor!”

{ @Anastasia | 402 | 1,211}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:29 pm

Anastasia didn’t want to let it go. The pair, who despite the nicknames were very much strangers, had many things they hid. Just like he kept his vulnerability barely contained behind a macho facade, her intense anxiety over his condition was walled up behind a blank, observing mask with sharp, bright eyes. Though she didn’t say anything, her mind was whirling, twisting around her failures and some of the horrors she saw. Not even the best rescuers had a one-hundred percent success rate. Death was inevitable when people overestimated the unforgiving tundra and its many, many threats. Even small injuries could be a death sentence in the end, quite unexpectedly sometimes. While she had dealt with her parents’ deaths, it still shaped her concerns. Jack still hadn’t forgiven her for his brother’s death. Though all their screams had been louder and much more horrific, and there had been more than broken arms going on, it still affected her in a way that clenched her chest in something trying to become fear.

However, she was respectful. If he wanted her to drop it, she’d comply this time. In a way, it wasn’t her business. She didn’t know him well enough to push him. If he’d broken his back and lived, a broken arm would probably be okay, even if it did make him shed those big ol’ tears. Besides, the way he said ‘pwease’ broke her blank mask and had her giggling and grinning. So silly. “Oh, I guess so,” she sighed as if she didn’t want to, though she lowered her body down over him to commence the cuddles. “Still right here on the floor?” she asked, her lips hovering over his. She stole a teasing kiss, unable to resist, then pulled away. “Or have you changed your mind and want my soft mattress?” the Inu basically purred, a finger drawing idly on his chest.

Ana was tired, but it was hard not to shower the Neko in affection. Maybe it was because they had been laying there naked this whole time, which was its own form of vulnerability.

His use of nicknames, while amusing, started to make her think. What could she call him? He’d requested hubby, but for some reason, she didn’t feel quite up to that one yet. Sex and love were very separate in Ana’s world, so while he might already be making quick connections, the white-haired girl was going to need more time to shed her frosty guard around her heart. “Either way, you’ll have my cuddles… snugglebug.”

[wc: 423 || total: 1634]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:37 pm

Yes… Sir Snugglebug the Conqueror of Hugglesland. Such a name was fitting of a legendary figure… and that figure would become Sharqkan. He felt it surge through his body as he reached up with both of his hands, resting them over the crest of her ass, holding her as he bent at his knees and pressed into the ground. His core body strength was fucking impeccable, as he was able to raise up off the ground, holding his woman in his hand, using his body’s forward momentum to stand up straight. Did this hurt his arm? No she basically weighed nothing to him, it was no different than picking up a bouquet of flowers. He only needed two hands for balance.

His eyes were fixated on her own and he was obsessed. Though he swung his beastial body around and sat his ass right onto her soft bed, leaning over so that he was back underneath her, but on her bed instead. He found himself blushing on his face, a resounding thank you heard across the cliffs and valleys in far off lands. He’d never felt so… honored to be with someone before. Her touch, her words, her mind. All of it was just instantly the best to him. Perhaps it was a strong bias. But something deeper was at play here. It would just be up to these two.. geniuses to survive what was going to happen in the future. They were definitely gonna be tested.

Attachment was a deadly thing. Especially for Sharqkan.

There wasn’t a lot more to unpack however. He took this as a sign. There was something about him that was finally impressive to another person. “Should we take that nap now?”  He was curious about how she was feeling. He wanted to continue talking with her, but it might have been better to get some rest. Especially after they had just physically exhausted one another. They already had a game plan in mind, so everything was perfectly fine now. Sharqkan wasn’t the best at social things and as a result he was going to make damn sure that this crumb of interest she showed him would be not only coveted, but kept completely in his grasp.

{ @Anastasia | 372 | 2,006}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:38 pm

His strength was still surprising, even after he’d carried her down the mountain. What a man! She continued smiling as he rose with her in his arms, tempted to tell him she could probably move on her own now, but also not getting much of a chance. In a blink he was plopping back onto her bed, not that she felt the mattress. No, she only felt the firm lumps of a well-made Neko hero beneath her. The Inu had no complaints… as long as he didn’t put too much blankets on her. His body heat was enough for her. Anything more and her low heat tolerance would start making another appearance.

Lazing on him as if she’d known him for a million years, she stretched her body and relaxed into a more comfortable position. She yawned, snuggling down for sleep. “Yeah, nap please,” she mumbled, already starting to sound extremely sleepy. Anastasia was almost always able to fall asleep instantly unless something was on her mind. And let’s face it, there wasn’t a lot on Ana’s mind most of the time, and even then usually not for very long. It’d have to be something very very serious to keep her awake.

And so, the Neko and Inu would nap, blissfully ignorant of all the hardships that would be awaiting them and their relationship as they embarked on their new adventure.

[Thread End]

[wc: 231 || total: 2237 || 2000/2000 Apprentice Quest]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum