Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
A Winter Ventamiracle WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Magic App. Review Request
by Izou Today at 6:53 am

» Into the Unknown [Percy]
by Leon Hoffman Today at 4:20 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Today at 2:57 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:41 am

» New Friends! [Luchta]
by Luchta Dagda Yesterday at 11:57 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

A Winter Ventamiracle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Winter Ventamiracle Empty A Winter Ventamiracle

Post by Sharqkan Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:02 pm

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

Getting into this god forsaken snow-covered hellscape was easier than getting out of it. At least that was what Arq the Lover adamantly believed.

He had been sent here alongside two of his fellow Golden Titans. Both of whom, under duress of blackmail, accompanied him on a quest to rescue the daughter of the mayor of Ravenrook. Ravenrook being a small village of hard-working Anthros located due north to Crowleigh.

All that the trio had known  about the incident was that the kidnappers fled to this bloody cold tundra and had been up here for two days prior to Sharqkan's arrival. Perhaps the idiots thought they could use this location as a temporary respite from pursuit. No sane law-bringer would ever chance tracking a couple of goons into the mountainside, but given that this was the daughter of a mayor... well.

That seemed like it could be pretty beneficial to Sharqkan's admittedly tumultuous reputation.

To that end he charged forward regardless of the protests from his comrades. He effectively toned them out, spending most of his time gloating about how easily his little party would complete their objective. Even boasting about the speed in which the task would be done. It was the essential element of Arq's personality. He loved himself and he loved talking about himself just as much. But these were traits that rubbed other people the wrong way.

Perhaps that was why his team abandoned him once he lost his footing and slide down into this frozen embankment.

Not that it mattered much to Arq. They did exactly what he had said they would an hour prior to his current predicament. Having bested those criminal elements in an highly violent conflict that resulted in injuries on both sides of the fence. Either way, the daughter of the mayor seemed as though she was thankful enough.

Though after about an hour she also looked like she longed to be back with the kidnappers. Though he did hear a rumor that girls tended to fawn over bad boys. What could ever be badder than kidnappers?

Even still. He would have been fine down here in the embankment if a pile of snow hadn't followed him on his way down here. Burying him up to his mouth. He had tried out a technique that he practiced while eating a peach for several dozen hours. But doing such a method to snow was a highly futile effort. He couldn't melt it no matter how hard he tried. Though he was lucky enough to have his nose above the snowline.

"MMMMFFFHHH!!~."

It seemed like a futile effort in all honesty.

Especially given the fact that Sharkqan wasn't sure where he was or how long he had even been here. Luckily he had encased himself in compacted sand, so he wasn't exactly in danger of dying anytime soon. But he was starting to lose bloodflow. Which made him grow to be exhausted quicker than most individuals.

He figured it was safe to rest his eyes for right now at least. He hadn't spotted any of the local wildlife in the area... so there wasn't a risk of something bad happening to him just yet.

But he had been trying to call for help for a good twenty minutes now. So perhaps this was as good a place as any to die.

@Anastasia
{558 | 558}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

VylderGold : 8252

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Winter Ventamiracle Empty Re: A Winter Ventamiracle

Post by Anastasia Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:04 am

No one could really claim to love Ventamir Tundra, but Anastasia was possibly one of the few that didn't mind it. It was dangerous and exhilarating, though it was a lot of work to traverse and even harder work to save people from. It was Ana's job, though it hit differently now that she was on her own. She and her "pack" of friends hadn't been the only rescue team in Crowleigh, but it had been a life she was very used to. As a creature of habit and routine, it felt very weird heading out into the icy crags and knee-deep snow by herself. She could have taken someone else from the agency, but... it just didn't feel right. Nothing felt right anymore.

While she found it a bit mean of the two Golden Titans to leave their friend behind, they had had their own mission to finish and at least they had stopped by to send someone after their comrade. Maybe didn't recognize the crucial difference between when to help someone themselves and knowing when help was needed, which led to countless unnecessary accidents. Anastasia couldn't help but think that it would have been overall wiser to have sent her and other rescuers trained for the terrain after the kidnappers to save Ravenhook's daughter, but maybe not all could fight as she could. Then again, that seemed unlikely since it took strength and experience to be able to protect half-frozen adventurers from Spokorams. Either way, what was done was done, the daughter was safe, and one of the Golden Titans needed assistance, assuming he was still alive.

Dressed in a thick white snowsuit and spiked snow-boots, Anastasia crunched through the ice and snow toward the circled area on the map provided to her. A backpack of equipment and medical supplies weighed her down, but she was more than used to traveling heavily for rescues. In no time her golden hues were peering over the disturbed embankment. In a jiffy, she had used her winter walking sticks and foot spikes to safely trudge through the snow next to the tundra's latest victim. "Good, you're still alive," she said to the tip of the head sticking out from under the snow.

Without another word, she got to work. Taking off her bag, she got out a few things and laid them in the snow, seemingly already clear on what had to be done. She built a small barrier between the small part of him sticking out of the snow and the pile itself so that her work wouldn't accidentally cover his face and cut off his air. After putting her travel shovel together, she proceeded to dig him out carefully starting from where she estimated his feet to be to where his mouth was covered, which took a few minutes, then came back around to dismantle the safety barrier and help him at least sit up. "Are you injured?" she asked next, inspecting him for bodily harm as she provided him with a scratchy but extremely warm blanket. Her demeanor seemed as chilly as the frozen wasteland around them, which matched her hair and wintery clothes, but her concern for his condition was genuine enough. She didn't see many nekos out here, so she wasn't sure what to make of it.

[wc: 551 || total: 1109]
Anastasia
Anastasia

VylderGold : 4255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:27 am

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

He was sure that he had passed away while being entombed in winter's sultry embrace. What other reason could there be for this gorgeous sight that had found itself standing before him. He was too weak to aid her in his own rescue, but his eyes never seemed to move away from her frame. Watching her work in a manner most delicate, despite the fact that the environment in which the pair found themselves tethered was anything but. To say he was enthralled by her presence was an understatement.

To gaze upon such beauty allowed him to truly understand how much of a pig the Mayor's daughter actually looked like.

Or perhaps he was being petty due to the fact that none of his comrades nor the daughter that he risked his life trying to save came down here to free him. Sure he talked a great deal, but was that any reason to condemn a man to death?

It could have been the case if life had proven to truly be as big of a joke as he had feared. But he was not the kind of man to give up easily. Which was the reason why even despite this overbearing frost that seemed to come for him, his heart still pumped blood through his body and his chilled lungs still drew breath.

"Which goddess are you and why have you chosen to take pity on my poor soul?" He didn't stutter despite the fact that he felt as though his entire body had been dipped into the very depths of the coldest lake on the planet.

His machismo was enough to melt through any barriers that would present themselves to him while he tried to communicate with a lovely female. As though his body defied all forms of logic when it came to the potential to be dashing. He truly was an affront to all attempts of logic and good sense. But this was completely and utterly lost on himself.

He snuggled up inside of the scratchy blanket, despite the fact that it was annoying the fuck out of him. He decided it was best to get some answers from the mysterious woman while he still held his attention. Given his luck thus far, if he allowed himself to get blinded by the usual suspects, namely his libido, he'd probably end up buried back in that fucking hole he was just excavated from. Which was definitely something that he wanted to avoid at all costs.

"I took a tumble off the ledge up there and I think I broke my arm. But I'll be fine once we get out of this place. Though... I see that you're alone. So that begs the question. Why are you out here all on your lonesome? Mourning the death of a past lover? You must have to do that often if you come to  a place as somber as this." It was at least a form of flirting, but he caught himself.

He tried to immediately move the conversation back towards what was productive. So that this woman didn't kick his ass. Especially with his arm being broken, he couldn't exactly defend himself now. "I'd hate to impose on you, but if you could help me get the hell out of here, I would be very appreciative. My name is Sharqkan, I am a member of Golden Titan." If she was a criminal she'd at least have to think twice about attacking or robbing him now. He had connections, though none that he could actively levy due to the fact that he... was actively...

He had blacked out for what might have felt like several hours, but it was realistically only a minute. He groaned as he held his head with the hand connected to his one good arm. Looking over towards the woman and flashing her a great big smile. "No rush, of course."

@Anastasia
{653 | 1762}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:08 pm

The Inu was still in her appraisal period concerning the man, which was how she was with most people she was sent to rescue. It was rare that she was around said person long enough to really get her head around what kind of person they were and to put in any effort into getting to know them or forming a bond. Previously, she hadn't had to. She had her pack. Her family was all she needed, so if she made a friend here and there from her job, that was just extra but usually fleeting. Ana was a very loyal companion and those that didn't show signs of staying weren't worth her efforts or her opening up to. So she remained closed.

The Neko boy was cracking the door a little early, though.

"...Pfft, you're weird," Anastasia muttered, her aloof and uncertain mask breaking for just a second as she listened to him speak. What a character! Even though he had to be bone-chatteringly cold, he was still talking as smooth as the liquored-up travelers that popped in and out of the taverns before they tested their manly bodies out in the winter wonderhell like some sort of feat of strength. She was frankly impressed that he was still able to talk at all, let alone be so energetic. He was certainly nothing like what she'd rescued before, which were little more than pride-striped peoplesicles either half-dead or in terrible moods. Speaking of that, she thought she lost him for a moment when he went quiet. "Hey, stay with me," she said, reaching out to pat his cheek, but before she could he was smiling and talking again. Her brow quirked quizzically, then she sighed and suppressed a smile.

Once she returned to her more neutral and appraising attitude, Ana addressed his very vocal assumptions. "I'm no goddess, nor am I out here hoping to catch my death over losing someone. I didn't just happen upon you. I was sent to rescue you. It's my job," she explained, helping him to sit up. Before she could get him moving, she knew she'd have to tend to that arm and maybe his head. And definitely warm him up. As she really looked at him, she couldn't help but noticed how dark he was compared to herself and all the blinding white. Being colorblind usually made her job a little harder in the land of white and grays, but he really stood out. She'd have found him even if she hadn't had good instructions to where he'd fallen.

Bringing out her supplies to make a quick and surprisingly hot fire with the kindling and wood she'd brought, she repositioned herself beside him and took his arm into her hands. "Mmm, yep. Broken," she frowned after running her fingers along it. She started the process of splinting it. "So, a Golden Titan? What's that like?" Ana asked, wanting to keep him talking (which didn't seem like it'd be that hard as long as he didn't blackout), but also because she hadn't ever traveled much. Now that she was alone, she wondered what the rest of the world was like.

[wc: 527 || total: 2289]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Fri May 21, 2021 6:13 am

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

He felt the heat from the fire, reminding him of the heat from her palm against his cheeks mere moments prior. He listened to her carefully, thinking of the words that he would use to continue the conversation. Especially since it seemed as though she wanted him not to pass out. She was actually showing him an amount of care that he didn't expect. Splinting his arm and keeping him warm, such a thing was going to be used to his advantage shortly. "The Golden Titans are... a great group. They are basically noble heroes and heroines that help those in need. Much like what you do."

He'd give her a smile and then shiver a bit. "I apologize but I am suffering in this cold, even with the fire. If it isn't too much of a bother, would you mind sharing some of your body heat with me? It's hard to keep my eyes open." Was he lying? Perhaps. But that didn't matter. He wanted her to be closer to him so that he could put the moves on her. Gaining some of her body heat was just a cherry on top of a precariously perched cake. One constructed on the very nature that got Sharqkan put into this situation in the first place. Not that he cared all that much. He was the kind of guy that did as he wanted.

"You said you were sent to rescue me? Who would do such a thing, how did you even find me?" He didn't know how long he had tumbled into that snowy abyss, but if not for his own abilities he knew he'd had probably perished long before her arrival. Which, thinking on it. If he used his magic he could warm himself up faster... but that was a little detail he was just going to leave out. After-all, it wasn't everyday you had a snow-kissed hottie willing to tend to you. Hell, this treatment, at least by his own standards, was bordering on being considered pampering. Which brought him a great deal of personal joy.

@Anastasia
{348 | 2637}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Sat May 22, 2021 12:35 am

Anastasia paused and stared at him again, appraising his chilly situation more fully with a thoughtful look on her face. As they usually did when her brain cogs were spinning, her perky white ears twitched around as if adjusting an antenna for better thought reception. Perhaps he was right. Normally she'd just yank him up and drag him back to the lodge to properly heat up and get medical treatment, but... she didn't know how long he'd been under that snow pile. There were a ton of risks of being that cold for so long. And, now that she was really paying attention, he was huge. Ana knew she couldn't carry him. She wasn't sure if she could even drag him on a sled! If she was indeed like a Golden Titan, which she kind of liked the sound of, then she'd better warm him up so she could get him back on his own two feet.

"Alright. Good plan," she said decisively, her expression perhaps a little too determined and trusting. She reached into her pack and pulled out a small, clear bubble with something inside. Throwing it up over their heads, she snapped her fingers and the bubble busted. A well-constructed leather tepee with a ventilation hole at the peak fluttered down over them and the fire. It would keep the unforgiving tundra from gobbling up all the heat from the fire.

Anastasia leaned forward and unzipped his coat, being very careful as she pulled the sleeve over the splint, and left it behind him to shield him from the melting snow. Then she did the same to her own coat and slipped out of her shirt as well, leaving her in a white, lacy bralette. One thing Ana wasn't was concerned with modesty, but she was concerned with their difference in size. He dwarfed her! Her white brows puckered over her confused golden orbs. Draping her coat over her back and the blanket over as much of the two of them as possible, she laid basically on top of him and pressed her chest to his, but there was little she could do about his legs.

Despite how cold it was, and how snowy her pale appearance was, her body was as warm as if she'd been sunbathing on an Avalon Island beach. "Is this better?" she asked with uncertainty, snuggling in a bit to get comfortable and cover as much of him as she could. All the wriggling was probably a little awkward-- at one point she was straddling him-- but she didn't normally have to share body heat with her rescuers. Her frustration only grew. "How are you so big?" she bluntly asked. Ana had never tried to save someone who was so much bigger than she was! Biggest Neko she'd ever seen!

[wc: 468 || total: 3105]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Sat May 22, 2021 1:08 am

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

She accepted his proposal a lot easier than he had assumed and it immediately allowed his mind to draw one, despicable conclusion. If he had told her that there was only one surefire way for him to get warm and that it involved... an extraneous activity commonly reserved for lovers. Would she have gone along with it? The very thought caused the giant ogre of a cat to blush. A dumb look coming across his face for a brief flash before he settled in to watch her actions unfold.

He wasn't looking to victimize her in any way. But he wasn't going to stop himself from... exploring those avenues if the opportunity arose. Watching her unveil her portable tent-like structure was enough to make his mind quickly go back to the earlier thoughts. It was one thing to keep warm in such a harsh environment when exposed to the elements. But now they were not only protected from the elements to some degree, they also had quite the bit of privacy. Very, fortunate.

Perhaps... TOO fortunate. She had began to remove his clothing and Sharqkan could feel the shadow of the grim reaper slowly waft overhead. He knew for a fact that he was going to die today, because he was going to do something that was going to make his savior completely and utterly disgusted with his existence. It was born of her own lack of understanding. He knew it had to be. Because it didn't take long before her bra was pressed against his chest and she was laying atop of him.

She asked him questions, but he was far too distracted by all of the vigorous, albeit accidental, rubbing that was going on. He could feel himself blush and luckily he managed to catch her last question to him. Though he wasn't sure how to react given that they were both half clothed. It was a good thing she didn't remove any more clothing from the pair, else he'd might have been tempted to escalate the situation even further than it had already been. It was in his nature, at least.

Her exclamation of his size caused him to instinctively look downward, before realizing what she meant in actuality. "I'm sorry, I have always been large. I think if you focused yourself towards the middle of my body, it'll be fine. They say that when you're cold most of your body heat goes towards the center and then spreads out.... So if you keep that area warm, I am sure the head will move through the rest of me." He stated calmly, which... was partially a ploy to get her lower.

"More like this." He sat up so that she was completely straddling him, which completely neutralized the height difference since he was hunched over, with her blankets still warped around him. The only difference now was that his chest was pressed against he could wrap his arms around her body, pulling her closer to him, though his hands where in a soft place they shouldn't be. Though he did tell her that said area was the warmest area of the body.

Though he made an audible grunt given that one of said arms was still broken., he spoke up to reassure her. "I hope you don't mind, I need to warm my hands."

@Anastasia
{557 | 3,682}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Sat May 22, 2021 3:13 am

Most women might have screamed or protested or otherwise freaked out, but Ana was cool as a cucumber. Her cheeks flushed a little, but she allowed his chilly hands to rest where they'd wandered without contest. If anything, she was a little surprised at just how much his hands covered, and how bold he was. She was an Inu with no shame, though she did tend to pretend not to know what was happening. It was fun to mess with guys. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were enjoying this, Mr. Sharqkan," she said with a small smile, her fingers pressing against his chest. "Your fingers are important, but I wouldn't move that arm too much or the damage might be unfixable. I bet your arm is important, you know, as a Golden Titan," the Inu said, though she was drawing a very clear picture of what she was working with. Assuming this behavior wasn't from a head injury, then he was just how the fellow Anthro was. Lecherous and flirty. Perhaps this was a bit of a ploy.

Rolling back into his hands a bit, she leaned up, flipped her long white hair over her shoulder, and looked him properly in the face. "You seem to be in better shape than I thought! Such a quick recovery. Must be my expert rescuer skills," she almost purred to him, though if he thought about it, he'd better think himself lucky. No one else would have put up with this, especially not once they became aware of the game he was playing. She wriggled again just to test him. "Once your hands are warm, will you be able to walk with me back to Crowleigh?" She tilted her head, doing her best to keep the amusement out of her features. If she hadn't been sure he was a Neko, she'd swear he was a young, hormonal Inu.

[wc: 318 || total: 4000]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Sat May 22, 2021 12:46 pm

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

Her lack of immediate disdain or violence towards him for his blatant handful was causing his face to turn into a replica for the sun. He had never been one to blush, but he had also never been one to get this far with a lady before. For all his boasting, our tall Adonis of a kitty cat had only been in this situation once before. And in that regard it was something that was paid for without his prior knowledge. Despite his moniker, Arq The Lover, he was nothing more than a hopeless romantic.

When she decided to playfully play into his actions, his eyes widened but he was brought back down to earth rather easily when she made the comment about his hands needing to be warmed up before returning to the nearby village.  He'd blink for a moment, realizing that he was moving his body quite well, as though his libido was capable of fully puppeteering his physical form with little effort. He came to one ultimate conclusion about the entire ordeal. He was to marry this woman.

That was his life's goal now.

"Y-Yeah. You are a master of your craft... ahem." He felt her teasing movements and he couldn't quite focus on how to react, what he did know however is that if her plan was to warm him up, teasing him wasn't the way to go. If all his blood concentrated to a single place then he'd not be capable of disturbing heat throughout his body properly. Which was something that proved to be... a very near reality should she show him no mercy for his earlier bold moves.

"S-so in the meantime.. ha ha... how about you tell me about yourself more. I haven't spent too much time around other Anthros... or people in your occupation." He wasn't raised in any Anthro centric locations, he grew up in Newdale slums, but in a part that exclusively catered to the worst elements that dwelled there. He wasn't going to completely kill off the mood that he had deluded himself into thinking there was. He maintained eye contact as his cheeks burned red like infernos.

@Anastasia
{557 | 4,360}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Mon May 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Anastasia positively simpered. It seemed she'd called his bluff, which strangely felt like a win though she wasn't sure what game they were playing. Though she didn't wiggle anymore, she did reach a hand up to check his cheeks. They had darkened, which she assumed was a blush. After checking his cheek, she pressed the back of her hand to his forehead as well, just to make sure he wasn't developing a fever. It wouldn't be surprising if he was, given how long he'd been under the snow pile.

While she fussed her fingers around his face, she'd indulge his question the best she could. Not because his hands were a distraction, because honestly it was as if they weren't even there given her composure, but because there wasn't much to say. "I've lived in Crowleigh my whole life and grew up braving Ventamir. I can't imagine growing up outside of Anthro territory. I've never really traveled farther than Tilbur Village," she said, her head cocked as she tried to decide between blush or fever. "My parents are dead and my pack just moved to Miriad to become soldiers. I need a new pack..." the snowy Inu trailed off, brows creasing the slightest bit. Being alone was tough. She hated it. "Rescuing people lost in the snow is all I know. I learned from my parents and I'm really good at it, but its different without my pack. But I wonder if there's more out there, you know?" she mused, talking to him but also thinking rather hard. Something was poking at her brain.

Oh! The pieces finally clicked into place. "Hey, you travel a lot, right?" she asked, suddenly a bit enthusiastic. Normally she didn't get to talk to those she rescued much. Even the tourists were unlikely to just shoot the breeze with the locals. But this one...this one she had trapped between her thighs! "What's it like out there in the rest of Mirinah? How did you know you wanted to be a Golden Titan?" Anastasia asked, unintentionally moving her hips as her tail attempted to wag beneath her coat.

[wc: 353 || total: 4713]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Mon May 24, 2021 4:27 pm

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

She lacked a family just as he did, which made him feel an instantaneous amount of kinship and comradery with her, since she knew what it was like to lose your parents and he knew what it was like to never have any in the first place. The way she seemed to speak on the loss brought a smile to his face. It was as though she had made peace with that reality long ago.. and now she didn't let it hold any sway over her emotionally. It was an aspect that he could say that he easily envied about her.

He decided here and now that he would form a pack with her. Filled with their little children. A happy mix of inu and kittens running around carefree. Such thoughts filled his mind and caused him to blush harder. Though her touching of his face repeatedly was aiding in that as well. Making him feel like a chameleon with how much he seemed to darken in the face.  Why the hell did she have to have such nice, slender and soft hands. Why the hell did she have to touch his face as though it was natural to do so.

He'd clear his throat the moment her hips started to move on accident. She didn't quite realize what was going to happen, he could tell. "I do travel a fair bit, yes.." He tried to maintain a bold and commanding voice, but he couldn't given the shakiness that persisted in his speech pattern.  "I uh, hnnnn. Ahem... yes. I decided to join because I saw how.... ooof... much respect that garnered from the people around them. Ahhh. I wanted to have a taste of that respect for myself." He did his best at trying to form sentences despite her unintentional provocation and provided stimulation.

"W-Why so interested in the.... faction? L-Looking to... travel?"

Sharqkan could not help himself when he felt as though he was being subjugated by gravity itself. In his failure to remain in control, something akin to a leviathan awoke from the depths (of his trousers) and it was now fully trying to wrestle against the puppy thoughtlessly grinding the man's dignity into dust. Causing the man a great deal of pain as it basically tried to hulk its way through his clothes. He'd lean forward of course, taking his teeth and running them lightly over her left ear, lightly pressing down on it, nibbling her softly.

The libido often hijacked the mind and now was no different.

{ @Anastasia | 422 | 5,135}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Tue May 25, 2021 2:33 am

She hadn't been expecting the nibble. No, between puzzling over his flushing and the new symptom of stammering, she was worried that his head injury or hypothermia were getting worse instead of better, but then her very sensitive ears were getting a little special attention. With a small yelp that was far from one of pain, Anastasia became more aware of the intensifying situation that she was starting to feel. "Oh, Mr. Sharqkan~" she whispered, amused but also a little piqued. This made sense! It must be really hard for him to have a half-naked girl like her so close. Was all that smooth-talk from before an act? Both sides of this strange neko were actually pretty cute.

At least he got the wagging to stop. If anything, her tail was frozen in place as she decided how to field this. Ana was trying to decide if she would indulge her more impulsive side or attempt to diffuse the trouser bomb. "I'd like to see the world and what else might be out there for me," she idly answered his question, returning her hands to his chest and pushing herself up, being careful not to hurt her ear as she pulled it from his teeth.

"You won't be traveling anymore if I can't get you back to town in one piece. Shouldn't you conserve your energy?" she asked, a teasing little smirk on her lips. She still hadn't decided, but she was watching his facial expressions intently. "You could save this," she chanced another very small hip wiggle, "for your recovery room at the lodge when you aren't in danger of freezing to death. Mmm? What do you say?" Okay, maybe now she was being a little mean, but she had a point. At this point, if she could use delayed gratification to rescue him properly, she would!

[wc: 308 || total: 5443]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Tue May 25, 2021 4:25 am

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

He listened to her again and it seemed as though she was trying to pull herself out of a situation that SHE caused. He couldn't help himself, however, and found himself becoming overrun by the sensations that poured into him the entire time.  He wanted her now and he could feel himself becoming overcome by his libido. He was becoming an emotional wreck. But he felt himself have a stronger glimmer of hope when she said that he could continue his gratification later. But he was no fool, he wanted to make sure she understood. When you weren't specific... well... that often led to problems down the road.

"O-okay... I will agree on... two conditions. First... give me your word that you'll do as you've said... that we can do this-" He'd thrust his hips, rubbing against her with that thing, knowing that she knew the implication. "-for real and secondly... you should THINK ABOUT coming with me. If you want to see what this world has to offer... join me. You can get to a lot of places with a member of Golden Titan with you. You basically.... are saving me? My... comrades left me for dead.... so... it would make sense. Besides... you need a pack anyway."  

He made his shot and he shot it and he didn't give a fuck in the slightest about how that was going to look. Because as far as he was concerned, she was the only person that he could trust in. She was a stranger, sure, but she seemingly had his best interest at heart right now. Besides... she was kind of weird. He didn't know much about her but he could always learn. Besides, he needed a squire and she likely had much to offer. Plus she was good at mending him and he often found himself getting his ass beaten on a regular basis. To that end, he knew that she'd be a great addition to his party. Even if said party wasn't something official.

He'd not have been this serious if she hadn't provoked him in a manner he didn't... expect.

{ @Anastasia | 353 | 5,796}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 pm

As he gave her a little preview of what he had in mind for later, Ana laughed. Never before had she seen someone such a mess! He waffled between bold and timid, confidence and uncertainty like he balancing a board on a ball. But hey, he had some real guts if he could be a Golden Titan, so maybe she shouldn't be surprised that he had no qualms with straight-up asking for what she thought was a one-night stand so soon after just meeting her. It didn't bother her. Maybe it should, but it didn't. She'd had a lot of brief encounters with thankful and/or bored tourists, and someone as respected as a Golden Titan could probably ask for these kinds of things from women in every town, right?

Wait, maybe it wasn't a one-night stand?

Her giggles paused and turned to awe as he continued speaking on his second condition, which offered something that meant way more to her than his first. Was Sharqkan really offering her a chance to travel the world... and a new pack? Though her expression remained mild, her mind was racing.

Was he being truthful, or was this just more ploys to get what he wanted? Was this man like that? Sometimes she took people at their word simply because she always kept hers and forgot other people aren't as honest.

Either way, she'd accept. Even if he was using her, she couldn't pass up the chance and wouldn't even feel gross about it. Anastasia just wasn't wired that way. "I give you my word. I'll reward you when we get to the lodge," she rushed to say, her tail starting to wag against despite herself. Fluffy white ears were alert and pointed forward in twitchy eagerness. "Are you serious about going with you? Like afterward you won't run away or disappear when I fall asleep? Really for real?" she asked, desperately trying not to sound as hopeful as she felt. She'd been so lonely without her pack.

Regardless of his answer, she was even more eager to get him back to Crowleigh. So much so that she was already putting her snowsuit back on. Clearly he was capable of travel, so why waste time?

[wc: 371 || total: 6167]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Tue May 25, 2021 7:15 pm

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

"So then... you're saying that you'll travel with me... and you'll start a pack with me? Okay... we will need to find pack members... But... I've never been married before. I'm sure we can work out the details later... wife. Haha! Yes! Take that foster father! Said I'd never be married and look at you now. Fool"  Sharqkan's bravado rose up past the skyscrapers and well into the atmosphere. He stood up quickly, and despite the pain he felt all over his body, it didn't seem to matter much. He made sure to raise his hand upwards, causing sand to form up and around and out of the snow. Any of the shit that she had brought to rescue him didn't matter anymore. For she was now apart of his pack. For Sharqkan and his new bride were gone.

No one sprinted as fast as a Sharqkan with absolute conviction.

All the while Ana would have been held in his arms bridal style, kept close to his chest so that she could provide him the body heat needed to escape this winter wonderhell. Not that he minded the cold, but being buried alive in snow was a real downer. Though there was no way that anyone was going to get into Sharqkan's mind now, for he had entered the epitome of chad-modes within the Neko race. For he was on his full Daddy Mufasa vibe, and there would be no way that he'd be stopped from claiming this destiny that had been provided for him. He took her immediately to the lodge that he knew the agency operated out of, Mysa Lodge and Rescue. His crew had briefly visited the location before their initial trek into the treacherous mountains.

Using his superior feline nostrils, he was able to figure out Ana's room rather quickly, ushering her into the room and placing her down onto her own bed. Before he felt his knees buckle and he had to immediately sit down next to her. Grimacing as his body started to succumb to what he had stupidly decided to do. He'd huff softly.  "Forgive me, my wife, I overestimated my... manly vigor." He shivered and found himself losing his faculties once again. So he hunched forward and held onto his head. "...Fuck....so tell me. Where have you been already? That will help us figure out where to travel next..." Despite rushing back her for the big O, he wasn't prioritizing it. Especially since his mind was starting to catch up to his body.

{ @Anastasia | 419 | 6,585}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Tue May 25, 2021 9:04 pm

Wife? Who said anything about marriage? Ana's nose crinkled in extreme confusion as he babbled on about what she considered nonsense, her brain circling back to the possibility that this was all just crazy babble from someone with brain damage, which admittedly would be disappointing now that her hopes were up about making a new pack. She wasn't against marriage, but she thought that people normally got to know each other a little better to see if they loved each other. The Inu thought he was plenty handsome for a Neko and was funny at least, but shouldn't there be more than that? Was he saying that to get the pack he offered, she'd need to marry him? Is this how arranged marriages worked?

It was sad that this still didn't deter her from thinking about going along with it if it meant she got to travel and had a new family.

She didn't really get a chance to ask him about it because, in a staggering display of horny determination and vigor, she was snatched up and carried back to Myra Lodge as if she was the one being saved instead of him. She giggled most of the way back, and even louder when he charged through the doors and snagged the attention of tourist and coworker alike. People who frequented the lodge were used to her flouncing around half-naked, but not so much being carried in by her rescuee and rushed straight to her room.

Her room was a little messy, but not to an extreme degree. What it was, though, was monochromatic in every way except the warm browns of the lodge's exposed wood beams, hardwood floors, and fireplace. Her bed was all white with some sort of ugly, hand-sewn plushie made of black fabric tossed on the pillow. The few clothing items strewn on the floor were also either black or white. Aside from the bed, the plushie, the clothes, and the bedside table with a lamp, she didn't have much in the way of personal possessions. Packing up and leaving would be easy.

Once she was dumped onto her bed, she wriggled out of her half-on snowsuit to get comfy in the much warmer environment and prepare for what she assumed would be the detonation of the earlier trouser bomb. Instead, Sharqkan sorta deflated and melted beside her, and his behavior was worrisome. Anastasia's perky grin subsided into concern. Honestly, before she couldn't tell what was put on and what was real, but now she believed he was truly injured.

"Uuh, I've been to... MacKemm and Tilbur..." she said softly, reaching out to rub his back as he leaned forward to cradle his head. Yes, she'd only ever visited two other places other than Crowleigh, but that wasn't important right now.

Ah, nuts! This was her bad for allowing him to act up, distracted by his liveliness and putting her job on the back burner. How unprofessional. It wasn't as if he could fake a broken arm. "Hey, we won't be going anywhere if I let you die," she prompted with a frown, ears stressfully flattened. Getting up from her bed, she placed her hands on his shoulders to coax him into laying down on her soft, fluffy mattress. "You need to rest. Do I need to go get a nurse?" she asked, fussing over him like a nervous hen. Ana wasn't a nurse. She had some first aid skill, but anything too serious was out of her wheelhouse. Once he laid down, she'd roll her thick duvet over him and again touch her hand to his face for fever. "I'm sorry, Mr. Sharqkan. I didn't do a very good job rescuing you, after all," Ana said sadly, tail drooping.

[wc: 625 || total: 7210]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Wed May 26, 2021 3:37 am

☼ Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

He was bad at this whole being a husband thing it seemed. He already made his wife sad! Such an observation tore his heart right out of his supremely masculine and we'll muscled chest. The shame he felt was beyond words!

This would not stand....and neither would Sharqkan. As she laid him down, covering him with her duvet, her words echoed and her voice resounded words that shook the young pack leader. Everything she said up till now had been true as well. How could he keep his promise if he died. She claimed to be a bad rescuer but he shook his head. "Please lay with me, I will recover. We won't have a nurse out on the road. And... Honestly you saved my life and I am in your debt. I am eternally grateful for you. You're beyond amazing at your job! But... Not sure how you thought I'd sustain that this long...without your body being so...close to mine. You did keep me stimulated. But that stimulation is wearing off."

Actual understandable logic, he was losing arousal.

He was doing his best to try and explain to her what had happened. The distraction was nice. But that distraction hadn't been in play for a quite some time given head to run back here. In truth he probably would have died out there. But she rewrote his ending. Gave him the chance to defeat the isolation. "Also... You are my wife, don't have to call me Mr. Sharqkan. We are long past formalities, pup. Now, get over here. My hands are cold." Like an idiot he adopted the smile of the fabled blushu cat. His cheeks vibrant with the same darkness from before and a smile of pure Bliss riding across his features like a runaway train. To say he was happy was an understatement.

Granted. Sharqkan didn't know what a wife was. But everywhere he went and he saw two parties cohabitating, if it was a man and a woman of a certain age. They usually said they were husband and wife. Even if multiple people are within the dwelling. There was usually just a single pair of one husband and one wife. These pairings did kissing, hand holding, talked and even did the naughtiest of things in private. Considering that Ana said she'd do naughty things with him, and they were in private. It only served to further his conviction that this was the proper outcome. Sharqkan figured that this meant, for all intents and purposes, Ana was his wife now.

And it was her job now to administer cuddles and affection.

{ @Anastasia | 435 | 7,645}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Wed May 26, 2021 2:45 pm

The Inu wasn't sure how healthy his 'stimulation recovery' logic was, but she also wasn't really smart enough to come up with a more logical reason why it wouldn't, either. He had basically hulked her down the tundra without using survival adrenaline. No, it'd been a much less pure form of energy. Anastasia remained paused at the bedside, her expression remaining vaguely worried while her brain did its thing. The cogs were turning, making sure she wasn't making an extra-large Neko-sized mistake by doing what he wanted.

Ana also felt strangely compelled to obey with the way he kept calling her his wife. Somewhere deep down she figured she should be more concerned about it and all the implications, but she wasn't and she didn't hate it. Being an Anthro, the only species above Hybrids on the most-looked-down-on scale, her run-ins with other males, mostly humans, were normally much less... respectful. Definitely void of affection. No one else had offered a pack.

Making her decision, her expression softened and she lifted the duvet to slip beneath it. "What do you want me to call you? Just Sharqkan?" she asked, reclaiming her top position from earlier so he could reach warm spots without hurting his arm too badly. Mischief crossed her features as she reached for his hands and placed them on her soft thighs that bookended his hips. Of course, she'd give his hips a little squeeze as well, for good measure, and for the sexual healing mojo he seemed to believe in. "If you intend on being my lover, tell me a little about yourself." Her voice had coated itself in sultriness like a strawberry in chocolate. Her libido wasn't dead, after all. She was just better at hiding it and at least wanted the facade that she wasn't literally jumping into bed with a complete stranger.

She'd be lying if she said he wasn't getting to her. His dark form was stark and exciting against her white bed and her pale skin, but it was his scent. It was taking over her room. She liked how he smelled. It was stronger now that he was warming up. His scent was like her favorite soap she saved just for stressful days or when she wanted to pamper herself. The lavender that grew in the chillier areas of Anthro territory had its own special smell, like the precise moment that winter broke into fresh spring and the budding sprigs popped up through a thin layer of snow. Ana was especially susceptible to scents. It was as if her brain had substituted the vibrancy that normally being able to see colors would provide with beautiful, intense scents that would 'paint' her world instead. He smelled like comfort and hope.

[wc: 458 || total: 8103]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Wed May 26, 2021 11:00 pm

☼  ¿LOERS?  ☼
/O////O\  \O////O /

Sharqkan smiled upwards, and he had no idea what he smelled like. But one thing was for certain, whenever he was aroused... the overpowering scent of vanilla filled the air, since that was what his... lower extremity smelt like on a normal basis. Completely drowning out his lavender smell due to its powerful waft. Though it was not a smell that lingered in the air in a manner that was too intense, it was just enough to be tantalizing. And that smell would begin to waft upwards as she continued to grind against his body. He'd rub her thighs all the while, showing her how his hands were strong and well worn. Though, not damaged beyond repair.

It wasn't all that strange given the fact that he did fight with sand claws on a regular basis. But he found himself unable to focus because well, he was still a blushing king at the moment. Hearing her say the word lovers made him overjoyed. Especially since he knew that lovers were allowed to hold hands and hug in public. This was fantastic. Plus, being husband and wife didn't mean you had to love each other he heard. Since plenty of people had like arranged marriages or whatever that was. So she was really offering him the whole kit and caboodle! Well he wasn't going to be the kind of guy to let down his wife. Not now! Not Ever.

Clearly something was wrong with the large man, since he wasn't being so shy now that he assumed that he was her lover. He'd let his hands twist and go to the underside of her thighs, though not her actual thighs given that she was still fully dressed in her rescue outfit. But this was still nice never the less. They would have time to lose their clothing later on. "You can call me hubby... I'd like that. Unless you were asking my nickname, most people call me Arq. Arq The lover." He didn't seem to be affected by how lame that title might have sounded. Especially in this situation. But it was the truth, he had no reason to lie.

A blush passed on his face again but he kept speaking without stammering all over himself. "I like being complimented... and that is why I love telling stories about my heroics. Because it makes me feel... validated? See, I grew up an orphan as you know. But I spent most of my youth being a degenerate. And... I got my ass handed to me by this guy from Golden Titan.  Not because I was a criminal. But that time I had started doing work with the Guild. Just being a mercenary and such. All I knew how to do was fight yanno? So, best to monetize it. But as I was saying, my client and this guy got into a scuffle. Wasn't to serious."

He'd move his hips, grinding against her softly, which seemed to stimulate him enough to keep the conversation going. He didn't even seem to notice his arm was hurting. All that adrenaline and dopamine flooding his brain was great for the pain tolerance. "I just wanna prove I'm good enough to be a Guardian Knights someday. I don't really mind if I don't become one though. So long as I have stories worthy of those people. To be on their level would be, amazing. " He smiled as he thought about the differences he could make if he tried his hardest and became a proper knight worthy of respect and admiration.

He sounded like a child that was overly excited about his favorite superhero team. But it was the honest truth. "I am a little crass but I like helping people! And that is why I am so thankful for you, because you helped me out right as my story was likely going to end. Do you have like... any questions for me directly?" He wanted to give her the chance to ask him things while he reached up and cupped her right cheek with the corresponding hand. Smiling up at her and hoping his story was enough to keep her interested thus far.

{ @Anastasia | 697 | 8,800}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Thu May 27, 2021 1:15 pm

Ana shivered at the sudden change in his scent. The warmth of the vanilla melted her inside. All she could think about was her favorite dessert, vanilla bean ice cream. It was stronger than the lavender and enough to muddle her thoughts, but she got the gist of his words. Arq knew how it felt to be alone. He was also the honorable guy she assumed and wanted to believe he was. An ambitious, good man worth saving. A hero who collected stories and glory. Someone who helped people like she did. It was something in common! That was important between lovers, right?

Once he was finished speaking and touched her cheek, the Inu pressed into his hand and she smiled back. Questions? She had a ton, but they were slow to form into anything askable. Her curiosity about him was endless, and it would take more than a couple minutes of chat to satisfy her. It was funny how his stammer had disappeared, but it was on her mind to try and bring it back. Before she opened her mouth, she rolled her hips against him much like she had back in the tent. No one ever said she wasn't provocative or a troll. Flustering him had been unintentional before, but now she was putting some effort into it.

"How many wives do you have, Arq the Lover?" she asked, lips brushing his calloused palm as she spoke. The last part of the nickname had implications that she wanted sorted. Anastasia was a loyal person. If he was going to be the beginning of her new pack, she wanted to know if he already had one that she was joining. Admittedly she wasn't the keenest on sharing a lover or being one of his many wives, but she underestimated what she'd do just to not be lonely anymore. The idea wasn't enough to deter her... for now.

"And will you tell me your exciting stories someday?" she asked next, though she didn't expect them right now. "I'd love to hear them and I hope you'll make more while I'm with you. Do you think that's possible?" Ana asked with her head still tilted, reaching up to unzip the front of her suit a bit. Even though the flame in her fireplace was barely more than embers, it was enough to heat the small room to a point higher than she was capable of tolerating in her thick suit. She was really very sensitive to the heat.

[wc: 417 || total: 9217]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Fri May 28, 2021 10:59 am

☼  Hallowed Be Thy Name ☼

She was doing this on purpose! She had to be. Not that he minded though, he was completely enthralled with how she was treating his body in this moment and to be quite honest, he didn't want it to stop. He found himself losing himself into the pleasure when she asked him a question that caused him to blink. Wives? Wha? He became puzzled as he looked upon her. Then realized why she implied that he had a multitude of brides at his beck and call. That nickname of his. Arq the Lover. He didn't sigh or show discomfort, instead he smiled at her and beamed his pearly whites towards her. Showcasing to her that he wasn't bothered by the implication.

"I-I have one wife! Unn.. I have only ever p-proposed to you... fuck.. They used to c-c-call me Arq The Lover because I-I mmmm... have a track record of ruining ooof... any... romantic s-situation going on. They... took b-bets..." It was clearly not an exaggeration that he had the habit of killing off any potential romantic situations, the proof could have been found earlier when he grabbed her ass without permission. Ana just happened to be a very odd individual whose reaction was completely and utterly different than anyone else that he had met. Especially in regards to how direct and agreeable she seemed to be.

"I would n-never betray those i-important to me."  His face became the ultimate blush, and he the blush master. His evolution to this new level of supreme blushing bride was more than enough to allow the large kitty man to look away from her. A small smile on his large face, showcasing the sweetness behind the bravado. She was making him rather nervous. He had never been in this situation. Despite how handsome he might have looked, his personality was like a tar pit. Luckily, he was able to keep his composure as he continued to speak. Wanting to reassure his soon-to-be bride that he had no intention of ever betraying her butt.

He took a moment to look back at her. "I'll tell you all of the stories... and ooof..... We will have the best stories to tell together to all those we save..." He'd lean up in an attempt to do that thing that he had seen many couples do several times. He'd go to press his lips against her own, should she allow it, he'd sustain the kiss. He was a great kisser as she'd soon discover. It was as far as he had ever gone outside of the... paid service.

{ @Anastasia | 431 | 9,648}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Fri May 28, 2021 6:19 pm

From her perch atop the Neko, Ana watched his face darken as he started stammering again. She had her ears flattened and the slyest and most satisfied expression on her face. If he thought she'd show him mercy, he was mistaken. Her fingers pressed and flexed against his abdomen. "Mmm, I see. That was rude of them," she frowned down at him, but no matter how disapproving of his friends she might be, soon her smile reappeared and her eyes were gleaming with mischief. Ruining romantic situations? The Inu tried to imagine how that might happen-- not even giving his booty groping a second thought-- though she also guessed she was about to find out if it would happen to them, wasn't she? Did this count as romantic?

Her marigold eyes were trained on his face, watching his every move. His face was even darker than before as he looked away. So sweet. Almost too sweet. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, giving it a little knead in something between longing and anticipation. Ana might be the one teasing him with her slowly rocking hips, but his mannerisms were endearing. Enticing. At some point, it started to move away from purely teasing the man under her to something maybe a little more self-serving.

Her hand snaked up but she didn't get the chance to caress one of those burning cheeks. Arq leaned up and she barely had enough time to release her lip before he'd claimed it with his own. Arq was quite good at kissing, she noticed. It surprised her a little given what he'd told her so far. She was pretty good, too, though. Her hand resumed its path and cupped his cheek, pulling him in. A little bit of heat rose to her own pale cheeks as she deepened the kiss, but then she pulled away. Since she was laying on his chest properly and had no intentions of going anywhere, their noses could bump they were so close. "Are you going to ruin me, Arq the lover?" Anastasia asked, her voice alluring. Given his size, probably.

[wc: 355 || total: 10,000 || 2000/2000 for Apprentice, 5000/5000 for Initiate || new total: 3000]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Fri May 28, 2021 7:36 pm

Sharqkan found himself blooming like a flower tasting the first kiss of spring. It overwhelmed him how much she seemed to be into him. Genuinely interested in both himself as well as being apart of his stories. Though he knew now it would be their story. An Inu and a Neko coming together to become something greater than the sum of it's parts? That was something that he found to be exciting. This was the beginning of their pack... the beginning of everything for his future. The very thought was starting to completely take him over. She asked if he was going to ruin her but all he could do was beam at her. "Just tell me what... you like.."

There was something about Ana that was different. She wasn't making fun of him or throwing doubt on him. She seemed to genuinely have some sort of interest in him of all people. Most people ignored his stories. Ignored his glory.  He'd scoop his hand underneath the small of her back and move over so that her back was pressed against the bed. Pressing his lips into her once more, he knew that this was going to be a struggle. But like all challenges he ever faced in his life, he knew that he would overcome it. She was going to get a hearty ascension if it was the last thing he did. It was time to unleash the Lion. It was time to prove he was worthy of... leading the pack.

Eight Hours Later...

"See... I told you I'd be fine."  He stated as he found his body sprawled out onto the wood floor, looking up towards the ceiling and huffing heavily. That made him feel something that he didn't often feel before. Being a man. AN ACTUAL MAN!! YEAH!! GET THE FUCK OUTAA HERE!! Was that what all the hype was a bout? Cause that was fantastic. Who knew that he had the stamina... he didn't even... wow! This was amazing. He definitely had to do this often. Is this what you got when you were married? What the heck this was brilliant. He knew how to play it. Use this as a reward for his successes perhaps? As a celebratory activity? "How are you feeling Ana? You're so knowledgeable, this was... whew!"

The possibilities were endless!

{ @Anastasia | 386 | 3,386}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Fri May 28, 2021 10:31 pm

Basking in the afterglow, Anastasia was laying chaotically perpendicular to her new lover on the floor, her pale head resting on Arq's middle with her arms draped over him. It was odd to her that he was still here. The men before were gone as soon as the fireworks stopped. Though they'd just finally finished, the fact that he remained sprawled with her and wanted to chat was a sweet change.

She still wasn't sure when or how they ended up on the floor, though.

Wondering if he'd stay to cuddle, her eyes lazily rolled up toward his face as he spoke, though it was pretty clear she was spent. Eight hours... eight hours. This was the most intense encounter she'd ever had, but she was a trooper. It'd taken all of her experience and stamina to keep up. What exactly was he made of?

Maybe he was lying about this being her first time.

It took her a little while to have enough breath answer. "I'm good. I kinda wanna get up but..." she finally said as a tired sigh, though her smile betrayed just how satisfied she was. Her usually sleek white hair was a mess! Honestly, Anastasia was a mess, her body was still a bit trembly! "I don't think I can feel my legs," laughed the Inu, lacking the energy to even wag her tail. She was pretty sure she couldn't move, even if she wanted to.

Dotting his abs with lazy kisses anywhere she would reach without moving more than her neck, she eyeballed the broken arm suspiciously. "How about you, Arq? You were using your arm... a lot. Are you really fine?" she asked, wishing she possessed the ability to give him a good check over.

[wc: 292 || total: 3678]
Anastasia
Anastasia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharqkan Sat May 29, 2021 2:02 am

Great she was doing fine apparently and that was fantastic. It seemed as though everything was starting to look up for the man. He had almost died and then a literal angel in the form of an Anthro came to rescue him, make him a man and prevent his story from ending early. This was a fantastic turn of events. The kind that caused the man to feel a swelling of pride within himself... and thankfully he had already done his fair share of swelling for the day. "Ah... I get ya... but no need to get up... I will provide you with warmth, security, and comfort..."

He smiled to himself, before placing his left hand atop her cheek, feeling overwhelmed with joy by her choice to kiss his abs.  "Hmm... my arm will be fine so long as you're with me. If you're worried, let me just fix the problem..."  He started to gather sand around his left palm and the sand crawled up his arm and worked it's way across the entire appendage. He'd then reach over with his left arm and pick up one of the pillows that feel on the floor. Raising it up and placing it over his face, biting the pillow as the sand began to crush his arm. But this was a good thing oddly enough.

Not that his screaming indicated this properly.

The sand would wiggle around and enter his arm, filling up the areas in which there happened to be a fracture. He had often had to repair himself due to the frontline nature of his fighting. But that didn't mean that these things didn't hurt like an absolute bitch. So he found himself having pleasure for the first time and now the pain that he was used to. So that was a great way to spend the day. The moment the sad finished writhing into his skin, it seemed to dissipate, all except for the sad that had formed the repairs on his arm. He'd move the pillow from his face, huffing heavily all the while. "Goddamn that hurts... but I did it love. Heh!""  He did a sharp inhale. Before refocusing on the ceiling and speaking to his beloved new wife.

"Where are we going after we get a nap in?"

{ @Anastasia | 382 | 4,060}

Sharqkan
Sharqkan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum