Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Buff Or Bluff *Angry Face* [Wes | Emi | Kiigan]
by Daiko Today at 10:22 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Emi Kazama Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:55 pm

» Blood on the Inn Floor | Emi & Kiigan
by Emi Kazama Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:43 pm

» ???? dandelion meadows, a small-town harvest moon rp
by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:55 am

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Ueredu Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:00 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Top posting users this month
Emi Kazama
Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse I_vote_lcapYoungbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse I_voting_barYoungbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse I_vote_rcap 
Iris
Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse I_vote_lcapYoungbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse I_voting_barYoungbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse I_vote_rcap 
Ueredu
Kiigan
Kupo
Katsumi
Daiko
wes

Donations

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse

Go down

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse Empty Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse

Post by Ashelyn Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:26 pm

ASHELYN YOUNGBLOOD

General

Alias/Nicknames: Ashe
Race: Gaiyan
Sub-species: Angel
Age/ Birthday: 18
Alighment: Adventurer's Guild
Faction: N/A

Persona

Personality: Growing up in the idyllic Gaiyan paradise island known as Ilyanor, Ashelyn remains rather innocent and naive about the darker and more sinful things in the world. As perhaps the most laid-back, Fleuve'ir-minded of the Youngblood family, she truly does just go with the flow because whatever happens will happen. It's too much effort to fight it, and the girl isn't one to expend more energy than is necessary. Though she's a capable defender-type combatant, she hardly sees the point in all the warrior training she and her brothers received, since the war is long over and there's a treaty and everything. Since she was allowed more room for socializing with neighbors and peers on the island, she has lots of friends and is a bit conscious of her appearance. She doesn't wear her glasses too often because they "look silly", so sometimes she comes off a bit ditzy since she squints or doesn't notice things, but it's better than people assuming she's a bookworm due to also being quiet and passive. If she sees something wrong, she barely hesitates to step in, though she's more protective than violent. If she absolutely must hurt others to protect someone she loves or an innocent, she will, but she prefers to support and try to reach compromises or other peaceful solutions. Ashelyn secretly dreams of meeting people from the other races, so she looks forward to taking jobs that take her to the mainland, such as deliveries for some local businesses and the protection of some species. A little white lie to her parents won't hurt anything, right? The pressure of being the only child left at home is starting to harsh her mellow and interrupt her naps.

History: Ashelyn was raised in Ilyanor to a pair of angel parents. She has three older brothers, and due to their various shenanigans, most of the time the attention of her parents were focused on Harm and Kiigan, who were more suited to the warrior mold, while she and her brother Scott were left to their own devices. While it was a bit of a downer to Scott, young Ashelyn didn't mind. Sure, she trained with them sometimes and was growing capable in her own ways, but mostly she was passive and almost lazy. Since she was only 5 when Scott disappeared and was presumed dead, the loss and grief affected her in a more lifelong way than everyone else. Having only known his discontent and misery, she decided to live her life in a way that makes her happy, since you never know when it could all end. In that way, she was similar and bonded deeply with Kiigan, which frightened her parents. Unlike Kiigan, though, she isn't rebellious and doesn't wish to deliberately disappoint her parents, so she plays a balancing game of doing the bare minimum to keep their favor while also doing things that are rewarding to her. Embracing a more social and laid-back lifestyle, she spent most of her childhood and teenage years working odd jobs to help other people and taking long naps in the fields of wildflowers. However, now that she's the only one left at home, her parents are hovering a bit more as if senseing she's starting to feel the itch the strike out into the world as well, if she could find a justifiable reason her parents won't freak out about.

✩ Independence

✩ Family

Dislikes:
✩ Dirt

✩ Being Babied

✩ Pressure

Goal/Aspiration: To follow her brothers out into the world and see what lies beyond the safety of Ilyanor.

Key Fear/Adversary: She's terrified of her brothers dying, as well as reaching her own end without feeling happy and satisfied. While she wants to meet Eldritch along with all the other races, she's very wary of sin and its temptations. She doesn't want to fall and fears it happening to her family members as well, especially Kiigan.

Appearance

Height: 5'5"
Body Type: Thin
Hair: Pink/lavender
Eyes: Pink
Skin Tone: Pale

Overall Appearance:
Ashelyn:

SEAMUS YOUNGBLOOD

General

Alias/Nicknames: Scourge
Race: Eldritch
Sub-species: Demon
Alighment: Rogue

Persona

Personality: Seamus was seemingly born with a scowl on his face and a constant glare. Even as a child, he always seemed displeased and was easily irritated, though he never spoke much. Even as he grew into quite the handsome man, the angel had few friends, though the ones he did have, he loved fiercely. His friends saw a side of him that no one else did; a quiet but mischievous young man fond of pet names and deadpan pranks. Though stoic, extremely stubborn, and ill-tempered, it was perhaps these traits that hid a sensitive and easily broken heart. He loved too deeply and held stubbornly to ideals fostered by the idyllic society he was raised in. The world was beautiful, Fleuve'ir was wise and just, and everything was as it was meant to be. When this view was shattered, the anger he was already predisposed to lurched and engulfed him as he saw the true state of things. Fleuve'ir was either a hoax or lazy and cruel to let the world be as it was, so he renounced him and forsook everything he believed. Races oppressing each other, killing each other, killing the land, all of them were rotten heathens diseasing the very soil and air with little care. Returning to his family as a fallen angel, his wife and children disowned him and declared him dead. Disillusioned with the world as a whole, Seamus now holds no regard for any race. In fact, while much of his original personality remains since becoming a Demonata, the biggest difference is his preoccupation with fate. While he believes everyone should die, he believes it is the ultimate fate of all peoples to become Eldritch. But even then, he knows there will be no peace, and they will turn on each other for power and control and destroy themselves. The world is cruel, and one must be cruel to live in it. Taking the Alias of Scourge, he fancies himself an angel of death and provides people of all kinds the means to kill each other. Survival of the fittest, those that survive are fated to until the end comes.

History Once upon a time, Seamus Youngblood had dear friends and a family to love, but sadly, the world is broken. There was a war, and though the Gaiyans largely stayed out of it, there were some tasked with watching and/or helping with the eventual treaty they imposed, and not all of those could stay impartial. The more Seamus saw of the world and the path it was on, the more it soured him. A dark seed was planted that festered in the turmoil he felt until at last, it consumed him and he fell to sin just as the war ended. His wife and children counted him among the casualties despite knowing he still drew breath, preferring the loss of a loved one over the shame and temptation of embracing a fallen angel. Just another symptom of the diseased world around him, Seamus embraced his new Eldritch life and works to purge it of its sickness. When he's not sadistically toying with the fates of anyone who catches his eye, he's running a lucrative business dealing in poisons and substances aimed at harming all races equally. As such, he requires many slaves of various species to extract from, though some are harder to capture and keep alive and unturned than others. Unaware of the identities of his grandchildren, a certain will o' wisp colleague of his procured him the rare possession of an angel with which to draw blood for the deadliest of vampire poisons. Though he and Scott are unaware of the relation thus far, the saga is sure to eventually come to an explosive head that could engulf Harm, Kiigan, Scott, and Ashelyn and threaten their places in this imperfect world.

✩ Money

✩ Control

✩ Monsters

Dislikes:
✩ Idealism

✩ People

✩ Idleness

Goal/Aspiration: Make as much money as possible while playing god with people's fates. Hasten the turning of everyone to Eldritch so the world will be that much closer to ending.

Key Fear/Adversary: Not necessarily a fear, but he's not sure what he would do if he saw his ex-family again. Other than that, every organization or idealistic person who thinks the world can be saved is his enemy.

Appearance

Height: 6'7"
Body Type: Toned
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red

Overall Appearance:
Seamus:

ADRISSE

General

Alias/Nicknames: Adri
Race: Anthro
Sub-species: Neko
Alighment: Rogue

Persona

Personality: Adrisse is a peculiar young man. Though it wasn't always this way, he spends his days as silent as possible. Due to trauma and anxiety, speaking has become a scary thing, though he does when he must. If he can get away with gestures and small notes he will, the former playing into his love of theatrics and the latter allowing him to be petty and recall exactly what he said and when should someone question him. He isn't afraid to show how he feels, no matter how it makes him look. It's a strange confidence for someone as stressed out as he always is. Since he's spent most of his life with reading as his only outlet, Adrisse is well-read, well-spoken, and has impeccable decorative penmanship. He adores books and writing, though that's not to say the young man is book-smart. As runs in his family, Adrisse isn't very bright aside from remembering things he'd read, writing, and poetry. What he lacks in intelligence he makes up for with heart, authenticity, and determination. He stubbornly presses on through life, even when things are scary and when even the thought of violence makes him flinch. Prolonged abuse has given him many flaws and undesirable habits, but his pessimism should never be confused with defeat. Expecting the worst will keep him alive, but he has every intention of truly living in the freedom everyone deserves.

History: Life prior to servitude to Seamus Youngblood, known as Scourge, is fuzzy at best. He vaguely remembers being from Crowleigh and that he and a sibling ran away from there when they were young, but shortly after accidentally entering the Outer Realm, he was grabbed up by a fiery-haired man. He was then passed off to the fallen angel, and ever since then, he's served the man in any way demanded of him. As a Neko, he can rarely go outside in the realm of Eldritch, so he has spent most of his life inside a secret estate, regulated to a small room in what appears to be a very large house. Adrisse would in no way call Scourge humane, since his blood is rather painfully extracted from him regularly to be sold as a mild toxin, but he was allowed books and writing materials for recreation. After so many years, one would think a captive slave such as he would resign to his fate and make the best of it, but not Adrisse. Despite suffering a curse aimed at keeping him under control, he was always on the lookout for any gap in his cage he could slip through, and finally, it came. Without hesitation, he escaped, though that would only begin his harrowing adventure of life on the run. Seamus can't have someone running around knowing the location of his lair, after all.

✩ Theater

✩ Freedom

Dislikes:
✩ Cold

✩ Liars

✩ Noise

Goal/Aspiration: To never be enslaved again. To find his family. To settle down safe and secure in a home of his own making, where ever he chooses.

Key Fear/Adversary: Being recaptured and returned back to his master's house or being killed. Never being able to stop running.

Appearance

Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Slender but toned.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Amber

Overall Appearance:
Adrisse:

Last edited by Ashelyn on Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Ashelyn
Ashelyn

VylderGold : 4597

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse Empty Re: Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:46 pm

Spoiler:

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 681491

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:47 pm

Spoiler:

Moved & Unlocked at the user's request~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:25 pm

Spoiler:

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse ROjNQKP

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:34 pm

Spoiler:

Moved & Unlocked at the User's Request~

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:36 am

❀:

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse QRmoaKI

Youngbloods pt. 2 and Adrisse 63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 21691

View user profile

Back to top Go down