Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Magic App. Review Request
by Izou Today at 6:53 am

» Into the Unknown [Percy]
by Leon Hoffman Today at 4:20 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Today at 2:57 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:41 am

» New Friends! [Luchta]
by Luchta Dagda Yesterday at 11:57 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: ❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN]

Post by Kiigan Mon May 10, 2021 11:35 am

Peace was never an option, but he wouldn't voice the fact. Though his face remained in its natural frowning state, he was more than happy to silently heed the imploring words of this cute, incredibly soft woman. He felt like if he looked at her too hard, she'd just shatter. More disturbingly, or perhaps excitingly, he wanted to see her shatter and trickle through his fingers like falling stars, to see what was really inside her. Was she really so gentle...perhaps obedient?

Unconcerned with seeming innocent, Kiigan did roll his eyes as this beauty clasped the true instigator's hand to see if she was alright. It was hard to fight back the urge to point this fact out, if only because he was jealous that the fake victim was receiving. However, he was smart enough to know there was little he could do to control the damage she'd done to his first impression with this girl.

Much to his surprise, the raven-haired beauty was an equal opportunity carer. How nice. Perhaps if he was a less macho type of man, he would have accepted her healing just to draw out the interaction for his own benefit...and to piss off the annoying face-tugger further. "Eh," he huffed with a small smirk, trying to ignore the little flutters from her touch. "Somethin' like that couldn't hurt me, see?" He bent down slightly and showed her the vague place it'd hit him, the spot covered with thick blue hair and lacking any spilling blood. At worst, he had a small bump, and that was nothing compared to other injuries he'd endured in his lifetime. "Don't worry your pretty little head, okay?"

It was just after those words that a curious little spirit appeared beside and ruined his perfect view of the woman giving him attention. Both girls looked at it too, the uglier one babbling on trying to figure out what it was. Call it a gut feeling, but the angel felt a strange inkling that the thing apologizing to him was probably a creature of olde, or at the very least a Gaiyan. Even though his own race annoyed him, there was a bizarre peace that settled in his chest when they were near. Apparently, the nonverbal little sprite was sorry, for what he had no idea. The visibly confused man had already mostly forgotten about both the snack he'd lost and the supposed thing that burnt it.

Why was he getting apologies from literally everyone and everything except the one person he'd been trying to get one out of this whole friggin' time? The very person who was testily reminding him of the reason he was getting the 'written' apology was the one who owed him the biggest sorry of them all!

"That's the only thing you said that was true," Kiigan lobbed back at her, vaguely acknowledging that he'd been mistaken about who charbroiled his snack, but not apologizing. He gave the little fireball a sighing nod, gesturing with one hand that it was alright and he could easily forgive and forget that little thing. There were plenty of other fishy snacks to get, though after the devastation the pinkette had visited on his finances, he would be going hungry for the rest of the festival.

"Anyway, what's your name?" Kiigan asked the launcher of candied apples. "I'm pretty sure that's the only thing that will make my lightly bruised head feel better."

[wc: 573 || total: 2537 || @Daphne @Vigni @Jen ]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 15530

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Marie Mon May 10, 2021 9:12 pm

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 Kfm8eRE

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 MlDhHdj
Well now, this was unexpected.

When the concept of gracing this hick town with her presence was first brought up, she was admittedly repulsed by it. To take time out of her day - precious moments, minute per minute, to oversee the progress of a stall of all places?! They were lucky they kept their homes let alone their jobs! That being said, at the current moment, she wasn't hating it; especially if this cute little country boy in the slick suit kept sweet talking her.

Now she isn't so shallow to say her entire opinion could be swayed by how much one could boost her ego buuuuuut it certainly helped in the long run of things. She was, is, and always will be an undisputed beauty and it was about damn time someone else acknowledged it.-- Even if it was just to talk his way out of an otherwise verbal beatdown. And though she'd been preaching the gospel for as long as she'd been alive, it felt good to hear it coming out of another person's mouth. This kindness could not go without thanks. The good boy deserved a reward.

Displaying what was to her a smile but to others a malicious grin, her towering form bent down to lightly pet the boy on his head; making clear how it was she viewed him, as nothing more than a pet. "Aren't you a delight? What I wouldn't give for one of you at home.", rising up, her massive being ushered a haughty "oh ho ho ho" before glaring at the merchant who so carelessly spoke prior.

"To allow such a man higher than yourself to do a commoners job?", she huffed in frustration "Honestly, be well to thank him for your life remaining in tact. Without his silver tongue, who knows what I might've done in a worse mood". As the merchant's head hung low, she felt a boost of adrenaline from the power she held over him; it was a sensation she'd become addicted to overtime. Taking that adrenaline, she turned to the boy to address an earlier offer.-- One that she now found she couldn't refuse.

"You've done well for yourself today, boy. Prior to this I was so over this drab little shack hub but now? I've begun to rethink my stance. Perhaps if you're here, there is other beauty to be found; maybe an opportunity to discover new furs. For that, I can clear my schedule for the rest of the day to visit your circus. You don't have anything more important than me to take care of so it shouldn't be a problem, right? The merchant can take care of any additional damages. What was it you said your name was"?

wc:457
tags: @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt  
Madame Marie
Madame Marie

VylderGold : 190

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat May 15, 2021 5:49 pm

Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed
Rowan Michaelis

Well, now that was alot of energy wasn't it.

The Fae was a chatty creature, with a lot to say it would seem. Havng introduced herself as Elloise and explained her desire to join the Golden Titans. All the while she explained herself, the man's face would remain blank, unreadable and he gave her his attention. She was inexperienced, that much she admitted, but despite the intensity of her energy, he didn't consider it a bad thing. She didn't appear to be lying to him, unless she was a very good actress. Still there seemed to be something heartfelt about her words, he could tell the importance of this meeting for her.

When she was finished, he would turn his steel gaze to the lad, he looked young, barely out of school and not to mention everything about him screamed timid -  not exactly the ideal nature for a soldier. Then again, with enough experience, and perhaps a little trauma, anyone could become a soldier. Some were naturals, some were moulded, Rowan knew this.

He leaned back  slightly, mulling over this situation slightly.  There was a long pause before he spoke, "We need more drinks for the table, and snacks." He told them bluntly, reaching into his pocket he pulled some Vyldergold and threw it on the table for them to use. "Don't take too long."

It was too soon to tell if this would be a mistake, but as much as they seemed to lack experience, as young as they were. He felt he could at least hear them out, lay out the facts of what they'd be getting themselves into. To let them know the application process for the Golden Titans, it wasn't enough just to ask. The Golden Titans came with a glory that could only be earned through experience, to walk the coals as it were. The gruelling training program that would await them once they decided to go ahead on the path they sought. All he could do was be honest, and if they still wanted in then so be it.

WC: 346 Rowan Total WC: 1872 Tag: @Iris @Elloise @Sacha
Rowan
Rowan

VylderGold : 15806

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Tue May 18, 2021 11:10 pm

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 8x094qM

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 QQEdP82
After bearing her soul out to a man who might not've been Rowan, Elloise was feeling an odd mix of confidence and embarrassment. Though she was a proud conversationalist, even she had her reservations. She didn't want this to be the way her grand master plan was exposed to the world but when she got swept up by the moment she couldn't help herself! Something about this man, something about his aura sold her on his identity. Elloise felt drawn to him as a follower would their leader, it was a hunch she couldn't seem to shake.

Lucky for her that hunch was right.

"Wait...", she froze in shock as the money had been thrown on the table, taking a minute to process the response before revving up with excitement; giving the biggest darn smile the man might've ever seen! "Really?! It's you?! It's you! I-I mean. Ahem ahem.--It's you.", coughing and correcting her posture, she spoke low and serious (though it wasn't working and ended up sounding goofy) whilst saluting "Y-Yes sir! Myself and Sacha will get drinks, sir"! As serious as he was trying to be, she only made herself giggle; offering a hearty laugh and gentle smile in it's place.

"While I do appreciate the kind offer, please allow us to pay for the drinks! We don't want to burden your pockets; we wouldn't dream of it!", turning around, she looked to Sacha and motioned in the direction of the food stalls. "We'll be right back, sir! Promise! We won't be long at all or my name isn't Speedy Elloise"!

With a quick zip she took off, racing through person to person in the direction of the stalls, not yet realizing she'd completely forgot to ask them what drinks they wanted.

Poor girl. She'll get it right one day.

wc: 300
tags: @Rowan @Iris @Sacha

Elloise
Elloise

VylderGold : 249

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Wed May 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Rowan’s gaze made Sacha’s knees feel like jelly, a sense of relief coursed through his veins allowing him to stand even straighter. The introduction was done, and their Captain had broken out of his observant stance to speak with them both fully. Speedy E’s reaction was to be expected for the little energy bomb of a fae. Within a few heartbeats Rowan had given them an order to restock the table with drinks and snacks, this task would be done in a flash if done right. Even as the thought crossed his mind, Speedy E had already declined to use the Captain’s money before gesturing and zipping off.

Looking to his left, Sacha observed the drinks and food on the table. Judging from the smell he knew Rowan was drinking Ale, meanwhile, it appeared that Iris was drinking something of the bubbly fashion. Was it a seltzer perhaps? Or even a fancy wine? ”More Ale, perhaps some meaty snacks something hearty to go with the liquor? Ma’am would you also like some ale or more of your bubbly beverage?” Sacha wanted the general consensus of the table before moving off to the stalls to find delicious appetizers. In the back of his mind, he already had three dishes he wanted to get for them in general.

When the question had been answered he pushed Rowan’s money next to the empty tankard. With a low bow of theatrics Sacha moved off to catch Speedy E, they needed a plan before they went about the work. After all, Sacha would be carrying it now, wouldn’t he?

Wc 264 @Elloise @Iris @Rowan
Sacha
Sacha

VylderGold : 235

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Thu May 20, 2021 1:54 am

"A fruity tea would be lovely," Iris responded softly to the scarfed young man, not wanting to trouble them, but going along with it because it was Rowan's idea.

The pair took off to do as asked, and the demonata turned her eyes to her coworker with amusement dancing in her magenta eyes. "Well, they're certainly energetic, aren't they?" she grinned, probably way more amused than she had any right to be. There was just something about seeing Rowan in a professional situation with these balls of energy that was interesting to behold. A tiny ball of excitement and a larger ball of anxiety, odd fits to be sure, but Iris was the type who thought everyone who wanted to help keep the peace deserved a chance. It'll take a lot of work, but some embraced it. She hoped that'd be the case for these two.

[wc: 146 || total: 1741]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 16107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu May 20, 2021 7:07 pm

Rowan Michaelis

So it had been a bluff, a risky gamble on the girl's part, but not a bad hunch to bet on. His expression remained blank as she agreed to the request, all before refusing his money and racing off to fulfill the task. Rowan's steely gaze watched the girl flit away eagerly, nodding as the lad mentioned getting ale and meaty snack. Reaching forward, he would collect his coins from the table, seeing as they had refused to take his money. He would have rather have paid for the beverages and food himself, but he understood their decision not to accept.

After they had both left the Guardian Knights once more, Rowan would glance over at Iris, who appearing to be grinning at him in amusement. It had been a rather bizarre moment, hadn't it? He returned his gaze back toward the direction they left, "Aye." He muttered in agreement, musing over the incident before adding more to his statement. "They're innocent." And whilst his tone remained stoic and monotonous, behind the man's quiet stance was an air of uncertainty. The Golden Titans, whilst glorious in appearance, had a tendency to be anything but that. Would they even survive the training regiment? And if they did, then what? It never really got any easier, not in his eyes. He wondered just how long those pure smiles and unburdened gazes would remain so.

WC: 232 Rowan Total WC: 2104 Tag: @Iris @Elloise @Sacha
Rowan
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigni Tue May 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Vigni simply shook his head upon the cherry-haired sorceress’ assumptions of the spirit’s nature at first, having been theorized as a demon, but then nodded calmly at her mention of the little, red ghost being a Creature of Olde. It had been a long time since anyone called Vigni that, but the spirit of fire was acquainted with the term and embraced it with crossed arms.

If the spirit was able to sweat, then a thick droplet would roll down his face at Daphne’s approach, unsure of how to deal with her surprised look… the tall male with the previous fish skewer, however, brought much more peace to the heart of the spirit. Vigni would snap back to a solid composure and exchange the gesture from the dark sapphire-haired man with a simple peace sign with his index and middle finger.

Vigni was about to write some more words to ask for the male’s name, but his torii-like horns caught the frequency of a certain pair of kids about to head towards his location. Therefore, in desperation, Vigni turned into licks of fire dancing in the air, then slithered his way into the lantern hanging by one of the bookshelves in the stall. The flame in the lantern glowed stronger for a moment, then died down into its previous strength as two, quite hyper-active kids moved across the stall. Their wolf-like ears contrasting their more humanoid looks perked and twitched in the air, trying to catch on to any sound and trail of that spirit…

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 XKLkmmf❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 Cg3rAPu

“I swear! I smelled him, just a moment ago…!” Toki swore by the one in whose hand his life lied, “You smelled him too, sis!”

“…” The brownette girl with the long ponytail simply eyed through the stall and the group, locking her gaze at the lantern hanging by the shelf. “You smelled the lantern, dummy! Vigni doesn’t smell like a lantern…!”

“What?! But he smells like ash!”

“No, no, he smells like smoke! Focus on that, instead!”

“No, you focus on it this time! I’m tired of you always shouting at me! If I’m so bad at smelling, smell him yourself!”

“T-That’s because you always say you’re the best at smelling! You can’t even smell a gigantic fire spirit!”

T-They devolved into bickering and shouting at each other in the middle of the street, almost unsheathing claws at each other’s faces with canine fury growing behind their eyes. Vigni wasn’t going to show himself until they calmed down and stopped what they were trying to do…

WC: 422
TWC: 1480

@Daphne @Kiigan @Jen
Vigni
Vigni

VylderGold : 50718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Wed May 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Thump thump...thump thump.

As she zipped from person to person, flying freely throughout, she felt the wind brush against he flesh as her time and perception slowed dramatically. Despite the fact she'd travelled the same speed, she'd been lost in her mind, recalling the events that transpired prior. After all that she'd been through - all the preparation, all the long talks with Elder Logos prepping her for this moment...And she'd finally done it.

Though everyone supported her, there weren't many who believed her. At least, not many in high places; not any in high places. And though she had friends like Sacha who believed in her cause, there hadn't been any elder-like figures to truly be willing to sit down and hear her out, especially not any as well established as Rowan. This was a major milestone for her and it was really hard to soak it in. She was finally taking that first step toward realizing her dreams and aspirations; this was no longer just some silly little Fae's pipe dream anymore. With that fact renewing her confidence, she focused on the task ahead befor-- wait, the task ahead....She forgot to ask about the drinks!

SKIIIIIDDDDDDDD

Placing her hands on her head, she howled out, "Oh no! I forgot to ask them what they wanted to drink!", turning around to see Sacha within speaking distance behind her, she let out a sigh of relief before floating toward him. "Oh thank Vyldermire you're here. I just took off like a total nubbins and completely forgot to ask them what they wanted. You didn't happen to ask them what they wanted did you"?

Thank goodness for Sacha.

wc: 277
tags: @Sacha
Elloise
Elloise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Fri May 28, 2021 4:56 am

The order was simple and the coin was on hand, now all Sacha needed to do was catch up to the energetic Fae. He was relieved that the prime moment of meeting had come to a close, there was a newfound level of calmness to his step. ’I will follow him.. No matter what it takes, I must show my dedication and ultimately my worth. Flavoye is no longer a part of this journey, from now on it is just Sacha.’ With every step he left behind a small piece of the past there, replaced by a new drive to go forward with this. E finally turned around when Sacha had just stepped past the last person, had of course realized her mistake but that was okay. Two of a feather always fly together right?! “We need more Ale for Rowan, he wants meaty snacks! The lady wants a fruity tea, perhaps we should pick them up some caramel apples afterward.” Gesturing to E to follow him, Sacha carved the way forward to the food stalls. Dishing out some coins he paid for a plate of assorted meats of all kinds, he had to secure a variety for his Captain.

Stepping over to the nearest tea stall he picked out Iris’s beverage as well, setting it to the side he took a flat top and placed the food and drink on it. Carrying the makeshift try he walked to the bar where he orders a large pint of ale for Rowan to drink. “Listen up kid, you ain’t old enough to drink..” The keeper said lightly looking him up and down then at Speedy E who hung out floated beside him.

WC: 513  @Iris  @Rowan   @Elloise
Sacha
Sacha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:54 am

"They are, but we all were once," Iris said softly, thinking back to when she first joined Golden Titans. Given the work she was doing with her mother, she never had the chance to be too naive about the state of things in Vyldermire, but she'd been plenty innocent. She'd thought people would listen to reason if it was presented peacefully back and that violence was never the answer. She thought everything could be mediated and that the training her mother gave her was just for emergencies or for use against monsters. Iris had thought a lot of innocent things, like all hard work in the name of good was absolutely rewarded and that as long as your scales were balanced, the void would have no misfortune befall you. She saw only good in people and thought those who stood for the law could never be bad people or turn their backs. It hadn't taken her long after joining up to see that none of those things were absolute truths, none more poignant than the murder of her own mother.

It was sad to think on her own innocence dying, but that wasn't to be confused with hope. She still had plenty of that, as well as unending ambition and determination. Solutions weren't easy, but they existed, and that's all the demonata needed to keep her head up and a smile on her face. Maybe it wasn't as bright as it once was, but all it needed was a little polish. "As long as they have a tight grip on those convictions, they'll come out alright. If they don't, they'll just close this chapter and move on to find something more fulfilling," his secretary added, staring after the pair as well, a little distance in her gaze.

Maybe not all of her innocence was dead after all.

[wc: 307 || total: 2048]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 16107

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:32 pm

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 3 HXiO28c

Jen’s shoulders relaxed in relief as both sides caught in the quarrel confirmed that they were okay. Perhaps she had exaggerated the severity of it in her head based on what she had heard. At the very least, she was glad there were no bad injuries. Even her candy apple hadn’t hurt that bad, according to the blue-haired man.

She watched them talk to the fire spirit, who apparently was apologizing for messing with the man’s food. Maybe that’s what the fight was about? The fire spirit nodded at the other woman’s questions, confirming that it was a Creature of Olde like herself. Jen’s eyes lit up, but before she could ask her own questions, the little creature zipped away and melded into a nearby lantern. The flames burned brighter for a moment.

A question from the blue-haired guy took her attention away. “Hmm? Oh dear, I forgot to introduce myself,” she replied, an embarrassed pink tone coming to her cheeks. She’d forgotten her manners in the heat of the moment. Throwing a candied apple wasn’t a proper introduction.  “My name is Jenevieve, but you can call me Jen! Pleasure to meet you both.” The moonlet curtsied to her new acquaintances. "What are your names, if I may ask?"

Post WC: 209 Thread WC: 2,030 Tagged:  @Kiigan  @Daphne  @Vigni   Music: Halo Halo  
Jen
Jen

VylderGold : 5230

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Daphne

got too much dirt to come clean, closets full of skeletons that you don't
wanna see. Will you judge me? All my ugly? I won't blame you if you do
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Witnessing the blue-haired moron's attempt at flirting with her target that would stir further irritation within the pinkette, she might have applauded his efforts, even considered it cute - if it wasn't so utterly pathetic. Of course, he held an interest in her, for everything he lacked in personality, he seemingly made up via his taste in women, not that this was enough to redeem him.

The creature she approached would confirm that he was a Creature of Olde. Fascinating, Daphne had never met such a being. She really only had a full interaction with one Gaiyan before this point - a certain white-haired fae that awaited her return to Avalon. There was the briefest flicker of smiles as memories quickly flooded her, almost like a reflex, she would quickly push those down,  returning her focus to the current situation. The Creature vanished into a flame, disappearing into a nearby lamp, spooked by something or other.

Daphne blinked for a moment, before turning to face the others. Weird flex, but okay. She ignored the guy's remark about her being a liar, there was no use arguing with him. Besides, it would only prolong the time she had to spend with the pest. She needed to wrap this conversation up, so that she could focus on the girl. As the lump asked her name, Daphne's honey orb flitted to the girl's, keen to place a name to such a pretty face. Seeing the blush that rolled over the girl's cheeks would cause Daphne to stir with delight, ahh, why was she so fricken' cute! Like a sentient doll...

Jenevieve.

Well, that wasn't surprising, it was a beautiful name, fitting only for her. Daphne beamed as she asked for hers in return, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jen, I'm Daphne!" Daphne would once again turn to the stall and pick up the book she had been looking at, paying the vendor before twisting to face the pair once more. She would step to the side of the ravenette, linking her arm with the girls. "Say Jen, are you here on your own? Did you want to explore the festival together?" She suggested in a sweet tone, slowly guiding the girl along. "I didn't come with anyone and I'll really like some company, plus you seem so nice. I feel like we could be really good friends, don't you agree?"

Daphne's WC: 398 Daphne's TWC: 3078

{Handed in as
1x Initiate Freeform 2500 words
1x Novice Freeform 500 words
78 words excess}

Tag: @Kiigan @Jen @Vigni

Last edited by Daphne on Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daphne
Daphne

VylderGold : 126870

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:36 pm

Rowan Michaelis

Rowan's mercury gaze would rise to the woman with him, contemplating their experiences in the Golden Titan. He remembered the day that she joined, with her eager expression and her gentle nature. Not that she wasn't still gentle, one of the least confrontational demons, he had ever come across. But she was experienced now, it had moulded her, just as his own experiences had moulded him. Their talks during those years had always been brief and rare, it was only upon her in department transfer as his personal adjutant and secretary that he had really gotten to know her. To see up close and personally that this rare demonic kindness was no facade, but genuine.

"Aye," He agreed stoically, sitting back in his seat, walls of stoicism quickly replastered as he returned to his unreadable self. Preparing himself for the younglings return, at the very least the festival seemed to be going smoothly. There wasn't any drama, or fighting right now. Perhaps there would be later, but he would hope if this was to serve as a recruitment for these newbies that he'd hopefully have enough time to focus on that. He didn't know if he wanted to spend the entire festival in their company, perhaps he'd just eat and drink for a little while. Listen to what they had to say and then excuse himself. The fae was pretty chatty after all. And there were few that Rowan actually had the patience to listen to for so long, aside from his mother.

WC: 238 Rowan Total WC: 2342 Tag: @Iris @Elloise @Sacha
Rowan
Rowan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:56 am

Why was it that the elder humans felt so inclined to remind their youth of their age? Was growing old a benefit to humans? In the Fae's eyes, it only brought you closer to death - however, death is nothing to be afraid of. So why again she wondered did the human look so smug as he told Sacha he wasn't old enough to drink? In response, Elloise magically grew in size; now standing at around 5'7 as she placed her hands upon her hips and tapped her foot impatiently.

"He can too drink if he wants! In fact, he could drink way more than you! Now can we get our stuff already?! Mister Rowan is waiting!", offering a mixed bag of expressions, the merchant threw his hands up in confusion and spoke with a stutter "I-I don't really understand what's going on here, but between your magic and the name Rowan? I get the picture". Shortly after, the merchant re-packaged the drinks in a safe-to-carry tray as Elloise took the it, smiled toward him, and handed it to Sacha. "Alright, that's the food", reverting back to her native size, Elloise zipped in the direction of another stall.

"Now for the meaty snacks'!

-

Not long after their depature, the duo of Guildmaster Rowan and his blue-haired companion would spot one rapidly moving Elloise with a less rapidly moving Sacha trying his best to keep up. As they eventually made their way back to the table, Elloise saluted her potential boss and returned to formation.

"We're back sir! Sorry for being late, this merchant was holding us up on drinks". Assuming Sacha was holding both the snacks and the drinks, Elloise would motion Sacha to give the two their food as she floated happily before them. "Was that everything you needed? Do you need a pillow? Blanket? Armrest? Chairrest? Chair? Rest? Arms? Anything"?

wc:313
tags: @Iris @Rowan @Sacha

Elloise
Elloise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:51 pm

"Kiigan," the bluette offered the beautiful Jen with guarded eagerness, though being a man of few words would nigh immediately bite him in his perfectly chiseled butt. "Why don't we--" The source of most of his ire swooped in with a flourish, interrupted him, and literally stole the object of his infatuation. His mouth hung open slightly as deja vu crashed over him like a tidal wave.

As the two turned away from him, Kiigan's face turned a shade of red, not out of infatuation, but rage if the veins popping on his temples were any indication. This nasty pink hag was doing it again. And if he'd known what was good for him, he would have left it alone so it didn't cost him this time. Buuut Kiigan wasn't known for letting things go for his own good, so he immediately started stalking after the two women, hellbent on getting Jen's attention, if not at least ruining Daphne's day.

Coming up beside them on the other side of Jen, he shot a sharp look over at Jen's head at Daphne before softening it to a more neutral and pleasant expression for the dark-haired lady's benefit. "Yes, let's all explore together. It'll be fun," he said, pushing the concern that the festival would be torn apart just as the club he was paying for had to the back of his mind.

[wc: 231 || total: 2768 || 500/500 for Novice Quest 1, 500/500 for Novice Quest 2, 500/500 for Novice Quest 3, 500/500 for Novice Quest 4, 500/500 for Novice Quest 5 || Leftover wc: 268]

Last edited by Kiigan on Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 15530

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:08 pm

Even as he opened his mouth to respond, Speedy E was on the job! Using her astonishing power to bewilder and ultimately force the merchant into actions. Why hadn't he thought of mentioning Rowan's name first?! Of course! Balancing the assorted meats he grabbed the Ale placing it in perfect balance on the tray in his left hand. Now he had to deliver the food through this wading crowd of people.

The slightest bump could topple this entire operation but he was determined to see it all done. "Excuse me!" Sacha shouted in a mild tone of voice, some of the people closest to him parted allowing him to pass through. Bowing his head he grinned as he passed them by, keeping a lookout for oncoming traffic. Luckily there were fewer people within the area, meaning he did not need to move so slowly. Those who saw him walking took care to go around him instead of into him. Recognizing his basket a few followed along to purchase some. As he approached the table, Sacha paused a moment before looking back at the handful of people following him.

"Hey, could you give me a moment.." Gesturing with his head he sent them back a few paces to wait for him. "Ah yes! Here please!!" Sacha swiftly stepped in when E beckoned him forward, placing the tea before iris while he put the Ale before Rowan. At the very center, he placed the board of assorted meaty snacks for Rowan to enjoy. Taking the tray away Sacha left Rowan and Iris to eat their food, setting his pack down he quickly handled his business. Once all customers had been satisfied Sacha returned to stand by Speedy E. "So how do you like it?!"

WC: 292 @Rowan @Iris @ @Elloise
Sacha
Sacha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum