Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.

NAVIGATION

Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Invitations [Cassian]
by Beaux Today at 4:33 am

» Face Claim List
by Darasu Today at 3:56 am

» Clan Alkyll
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 6:49 pm

» Country Girl (Bleuenn & Shane)
by Shane Yesterday at 2:01 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Donations

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: ❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN]

Post by Elloise Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:01 pm

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 8x094qM

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 QQEdP82
Sacha was such a kind soul.

From his initial greeting, to offering to hold the apple, to his genuine intent. Through and through, Sacha is what one would call a "goody two shoes". And while most would be put off by this behavior, Elloise welcomed it with open arms for multiple reasons. First, it was a pleasant thought to know someone this kind was in her faction. Second, it warmed her heart to know people as open-minded as this truly did exist outside the forest. If boys like Sacha existed, there had to be others! But third and most important of all...

He was absolutely fascinated with her. That made him a prime A sucker! She could annoy him, tease him, bother him; give him the Logos Special and he STILL wouldn't be bothered! Plus, he'd probably think it's "apart of the culture" or something! It was perfect!

...Now she just had to keep him away from every other Fae ever.-- Speaking of keep away, she'd have to keep up first! As Sacha took off in a hurry she followed shortly after. Not wanting to be outdone in the speed department by anyone not named "Speedy".

"So you wanna play it that way, huh? I'll show you why I'm the fastest in Hoptus!"

Zipping past him and toward the bench, Elloise would've been floating idly on her respective side while pretending to stomp her foot impatiently. "There you are! I've been waiting forever, you know!", she hadn't -in fact, shed had only arrived mere seconds before him. He was fast. As she welcomed him with a smile, she mentally noted him as a potential threat to her title in the future and prepared a training regiment; it was on, and he didn't even know.

Setting the apple down, Elloise rubbed her hands together and licked her lips, giving a very quick but silent thanks to those back at home before chomping. As she had, Sacha inquired about the captain of The Golden Titans. "Captain Rowan?", she pondered out loud, "I wasn't told much about him when I asked around the forest. Only a rough description of what he looks like and his name. They said he was the kind of man I should experience with a "fresh perspective" or something". As she looked up from eating her apple, in the distance she saw a man sitting at a nearby cafe that fit the description he'd be told; and he was sitting with what looked like an eldritch no less, looked kinda mean lookin' though. Still, knowing this, she felt she truly did pick the right faction. This beckoned a wide smile across her face as she chomped once more into her apple.

"I'm not sure if he's kind or not", her smile adopted a slightly mischievous undertone as she continued, "Buuuuuuuut we can find out", she pointed in the direction of the cafe, "I think I see him over there. We can go meet him if you want? Do you want to meet him"? Even though she was asking? Her mind was already made up. Momentarily poofing to a form large enough to consume the apple in a few bites then switching back and cooing from the delicious taste. While the apple was sweet, putting Sacha on the spot was sweeter with meeting the captain as the always appreciated cherry on top. It was a two for one opportunity she wasn't going to miss out on, and neither was Sacha if she had anything to say about it.

"I'm gonna go meet him, okay?! Stay here if you want too"! Zipping at a fast enough pace he could catch up, Elloise now b-lined his way to the man she believed to be Captain Rowan of The Golden Titans. Regardless of that though, two poor people - whomever they might or might not've been, would soon gradually see a Fae mad dashing her way to them with every good-natured intent to be as annoying as possible. How unfortunate.

wc: 645
tags: @Sacha @Rowan @Iris
Elloise
Elloise

VylderGold : 287

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:38 pm

'Good ol' Speedy E always putting a spark into the moment!!' Sacha thought to himself lightly as they munched away upon the apples. Yet the conversation took the strangest of turns as Speedy E began speaking about how she had asked around the forest. Then she spotted him or at least someone who fit the description of their captain!? When E enlarged herself to finish the apple, Sacha knew it was go time whether he was ready or not. 'Captain Rowan Sensai, gomenazi.' Sacha tossed the core of the apple into the underbrush of a bush so that it could biodegrade and feed the soil. "Y-Yes I -I want to meet him!!" Crimson hues painted across his face as the lad rose to grab the bag in the same motion slinging it onto his shoulders.

"W-W-Wait for me!!" Sacha blinked as Speedy E was off without warning zipping through the crowd with ease. Meanwhile Sacha moved as quickly as he could, but not before people flocked him on different sides pressing money into his hand while his other handed out flowers till he reached the table with a fattened purse. Stuffing it snug inside of his coat it was zipped up with ease. Following in Speedy E's wake was a flustered youth with a crimson face and white hair, such an odd contrast. Ontop of the Fae's habits they would be bombarded with silence and studdering from the shy youth. How gravely unfortunate.

@Elloise @Rowan @Iris
Sacha
Sacha

VylderGold : 276

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldo Wensworth Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:54 pm

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 T4hKDEI

@Name || 664 Words ||  Notes

The feeling of thunder inside the skull. The off-and-on meaningless white noise ringing in the ears. Slowly, the light of the sun peering its way through the cracks of the eyelids, burning and bleaching the pupils. The sensation of semi-consciousness was lost, short, and uncontrollably missed.

What time is it?

Aldo was surprised to learn that he had slept. While his entire physical body was sore, it was enough to let him slip back to the dream world where he could prolong his absentmindedness for just a mere few more hours. His eyes were barely open, but focusing on anything while stuck with a dome of karma's pain was a struggle in itself. The idea of starting his day sounded like the worst option to go. So, his eyes closed once more, deepening his breath and laying his head back onto the hard surface.

A voice was picked up on his audible radar, suddenly feeling like he should find out what was happening. His face felt pressure, picking up his arm and attempting to swat it away.

"Aldo, get up. You can at least get to the room you rented if you planned to sleep here all day. Get up, you lazy fuck. You're gonna make people think we're open. I have to see my little lady's stand as she sells her signature desserts ~ :hearts:."

The pressure increased on his face, and the lazy fuck could no longer sleep. He had to pry his lids and force them to gaze upon the unsavory world. Upon looking at his current situation, he realized it was a boot that was against his face. His body was crumpled on top of wooden boxes in the alley next to a tavern - one that he frequented. His arms and legs were raised, perched onto the corners of adjacent boxes that looked like it would hurt if you stubbed a toe on it. Quite frankly, he lied as if his limbs were hung by string and he, in mid-air. No wonder he felt like he was hit by a speeding, bodybuilding mage.

Aldo by now had sat up, unscrewing the cap of his beloved Basi, his canteen which was filled with "just water," and took a few swigs. His thirst was quenched; satisfactory. The very basics of the morning routine was completed.

"You're actually gonna talk to her today, instead of just weirdly spouting out random noises? Congrats. For once, a woman seemed interested in you. Couldn't be me though, she seemed way out of your league," Aldo said with a shrewd grin. Without responding to the complaints of his remarks, he headed to his room. Even he figured a shower was appropriate before he headed out. His clothes, his canteen strapped onto his shoulder, and the trusty wallet of an unnerving merchant he grabbed on his way. How else was he to pay off his tab?

A couple of hours later, the freshly clean Aldo made his way to such a festival, almost feeling overwhelmed with the amount of energy he had stumbled upon. He had half a mind to not go, but he had to admit that this was the place to be if he were to look for trouble. A wandering man with no direction in life needed not to be bored all day. Drinking in itself looked to be increasingly difficult until the sun went down.

Should he sniff out the scam artists and look at their trade? Should he steal candy from a baby? Should he figure out the best way to disfigure a centerpiece and swiftly book it?

No, he had a better idea.

The titillating, mouthwatering, exquisite scent of consumables entered his nostrils. His body practically floated to the stalls of which there was more food than he could eat his fill of. He knew what it called for, and he was ready to risk it all. The best way to cure a ghastly hangover.

A food tour.

Last edited by Aldo Wensworth on Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:13 pm; edited 20 times in total
Aldo Wensworth
Aldo Wensworth

VylderGold : 257

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Marie Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:55 pm

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 MlDhHdj
❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 Kfm8eRE
Riverforte, Riverforte, Riverforte! How ignorant were they to she who blessed their lineage with a mere passing glance. She, who single-handedly herded the masses to the fashion promiseland! Was she a god? Clearly. But of course, as all worshipers tend to be, they were ungrateful and uncaring; how dare they! Standing before the entrance of this town was none other than Madame Margaret Ann Marie Von Vilderbelt-- THE Madame Marie! Owner of Von Vilderbelt Industries - you know, the only place in Rivengate to get premier, freshly exported fur-based fashion?!

She didn't expect filthy commoners to understand. How could they? Thoughts of this magnitude belonged exclusively to those in a high enough tax bracket. Poor people couldn't afford the cheapest items on her menu let alone acknowledge their creator - and speaking of which, she'd spent so much time fighting off the massive culture shock that she'd forgotten why she came in the first place. Wilson of PR presented the cockamamie concept of setting up a stall here at this festival. Thinking that if they could somehow benefit from attempting to grace these simians with culture. Wanting to put that good-for-nothing Wilson in his place, the ever-devilish Madame offered to oversee it's progress herself. Knowing that if even one thing went wrong? She'd let that sniveling do-gooder assistant Wilson have it when she returned!

..What did Wilson do, you ask? Nothing! She just couldn't stand the overjoyed types you know? Something about their endless positivity beckoned her to pop their hopes and dreams like a needle to a child's favorite balloon. Anywho, lingering was for poor people and she had better things to do. Making her way through the crowd, the 7'0 30 year-old BEAST of a bombshell swayed her hips ever-so-smoothly. Winking and blowing kisses to the rather obviously disgusted bystanders then hissing when she didn't get the same love back.-- Worry not though, they couldn't handle all. this. woman anyhow.

-

Some time passed and Margaret had finally slithered her way to the vicinity mentioned by Wilson. As she'd spotted it, she also spotted a finely dressed boy stumbling, then crashing into her stall. And while most would be livid for their goods or concerned for the safety of their staff, she only saw the gold flowing in from the debt this boy oh-so-graciously volunteered to pay. How sweet.

As she steadied her approach, a shadow would loom over the collapsed boy and her employee; evil intent flowing from her as she addressed them in her deceptively soft and loving tone.

"What a mess, what a mess. Someone's going to have to pay for this aren't they"? As she spoke, fear washed over the employee as they scrambled from underneath the boy to their feet. "M-Madame Marie! Mr. Wilson didn't tell me you'd be coming!", his voice was shaky and cautious as she smirked, "Mr. Wilson isn't who keeps your family fed, is he? What a silly thing a commoner such as yourself would say, truly. You'd do well to learn your place". As the merchant bowed his head in defeat, Madame effortlessly shifted her focus to the boy as her eyes narrowed.

"I doubt your fashion is aligned in the same dimension as my own - however, a trip the circus intrigues me. Do all of your performers dress as finely as you, boy? If so, perhaps there's hope left for this sad, pathetic town". Clicking her heels against the ground, she struck a pose with her arms crossed as her large fur coat swayed gently. "As the owner of this stall, I'll allow you to take me to your place of business; I'd like to know whose paying me after all".

wc: 615
tags:  @Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt
Madame Marie
Madame Marie

VylderGold : 228

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:20 pm

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 HXiO28c

“I never knew apples could be so versatile,” Jen admitted earnestly. Lowering her voice, she continued. “I’ve never had a green apple before, but since you seem to be a connoisseur of apples I’ll trust your judgement.” While the stranger seemed very serious, there was a lighthearted air to the conversation that made Jen break out into a smile.

The Gaiyan confirmed Jen’s inkling that she was a dryad by admitting she had longer conversations with trees than with people. “Syri,” Jen repeated, committing the nickname to memory. “You can call me Jen, then!” Beyond her sisters, she’d never gotten close enough to anyone to have nicknames. Being the guardians of the moon temple, they had an image to uphold and maintained a formal air with the Gaiyans that passed through. She almost couldn’t contain her excitement at the idea of having a friend for her own.

“I don’t mind,” she reassured Syrinx, “I’m not an evil sorcerer either! I’m a Creature of Olde. My sisters and I maintain the temple of Selene in Ilyanor. I suppose I do look very much like a human,” Jen mused, running her hands down her dress as she looked at her own body. She was glad to fit in at least a little in the places she traveled to. Many other Creatures of Olde bore strange and magical appearances that made them stand out.

Post WC: 231 Thread WC: 952 Tagged: @Syrinx Music: Crystal Child

Jen
Jen

VylderGold : 5272

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:05 am

Oblivious to all the people watching the exchange, Kiigan's expression grew more peevish by the second. Was this chick messing with him? She had to be? "Aw, cut it out. You're messin' with me--"

His correct accusation was interrupted by her hands grabbing his face. Eyes growing wide, he found his face uncomfortably close to hers. A light blush tinted his ears as he was inspected how he expected a human would an animal they were about to purchase. "Hey!" he barked as she stretched his cheeks, his already intense brows angled further down his forehead. Actually, why was he letting her do this?

About the time he resolved to yanking his face from her dishonest, intrusive claws, she insisted she still had no recollection of him. "Look closer," he insisted, the polar opposite of his intentions just a second ago. If poking and pinching would bring back the memories of her sins against him, maybe he'd endure it a little longer. But then she said something strange. "Wait, what?"

He was so focused on her that he didn't even notice the fire sprite that zoomed through his poor snack. What she said could have been a simple distraction attempt, but he tilted his face despite her pinching and darted his eyes down anyway. Sure enough, the delicate fish flesh on his stick was a crispy critter now. A charcoaled fin dropped off and took some of the clearly overcooked meat with it. His face fell. "How did that happen?" he asked with a frown, disappointed about his wasted food.

Tossing it down for a stray animal to snatch, he narrowed his eyes at the impish face across from his. Reaching out, his large, now-empty hand raised to easily palm her face. He thought about just shoving her head away, but one annoying face-touch deserved another. His grip wasn't hard, since he had no intention of harming her, but he did gently shake his hand back and forth enough to do the same to her head. "Now, now," he said, his brow twitching despite the strained smile on his angular face, "did you do that to my tasty snack? Are you trying to starve me again?" he asked in a fake-pleasant tone.

[wc: 372 || total: 1060 || @Daphne ]
Kiigan
Kiigan

VylderGold : 15572

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:11 pm

Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed
Rowan Michaelis

With a nod, Rowan began to follow the Demoness as such guided him through the crowd and toward a spare table. He eyed the seating for a moment, then pulling a chair he plonked himself down and got comfortable. Placing his drink down, he focused on finishing up his skewer, enjoying the remainder of his snack as the girl wandered off briefly. She would return with her own drink and some form of dessert. He raised a brow slightly at the weird beverage she was holding, "Bubble tea? Like Fizz?" He asked after swallowing his mouthful, eying the little balls at the bottom of her cup. It didn't look fizzy, not in the slightest, it did look refreshing though. He raised his own drink, sipping his ale whilst watching her drink her. From her reaction, the drink had not been what she expected.

It was this reaction that reaffirmed his decision to stick with his ale, taking another hearty gulp. He sighed and sat back, lowering his drink once more, he turned his gaze upon the crowd. This was turning out to be more pleasant than he expected, there hadn't been any trouble and the work had been little to none. Hell, if the festival could continue with the same joviality then maybe he'd actually have a good time. He moved his attention to the dessert she had brought, unaware of the pair that were making their way toward them. "What did you say these were?" He said as he picked up the spare spoon, sharing food was a particularly normal thing for Rowan. In fact, he preferred to eat that way, having grown up raised by a woman big on the 'family style' way of dining.

WC: 287 Rowan Total WC: 1263 Tag: @Iris @Elloise @Sacha
Rowan
Rowan

VylderGold : 15847

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:51 pm

Daphne

got too much dirt to come clean, closets full of skeletons that you don't
wanna see. Will you judge me? All my ugly? I won't blame you if you do
Daphne Rose Ravenwood

It was so hard not to snicker, his reactions to her teasing were just so amusing. He was like an overgrown child, it was delightful to wind him up further, wondering just how much he would take until he snapped. The messing however was briefly interrupt by the creature that had charred his snack, which he would throw away. All the while Daphne would continue to tug on his face, using her thumb to push his nose upward so that he would take on a rather 'piggish' look.

And then suddenly his own hand was on her, gripping her face and shaking her gently. It wasn't aggressive per se, but the act alone was enough to fill Daphne with ire. Fueling the fire that was the desire to screw with this guy, and sprinkling the heat of her own prideful indignation. It was okay for her to touch him, but vice versa; no, no, no, this would not do.

She would grin at him now, fire alight in her eyes as she met his gaze, she brought her face closer not the slightest care over just how much she was invading his personal space. As she spoke this time, her words were delivered in a soft purr, with the hint of menace laced into her tone. "Tell me this, you giant oaf, how could I have ruined your food, when my hands were on your face?" She retorted with her own fake-pleasantness, squeezing his cheeks a little more firmly now. "The fire spirit thing over there did it, but sure blame me for something I'm not responsible for, that is what children tend to do."

WC: 275 Daphne's TWC: 1518 Tag: @Kiigan
Daphne
Daphne

VylderGold : 126910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:56 pm

"Uh...!"

Ok, he hadn't thought of that. Her hands were on his face the whole time. But wait! Magic was a thing. "Could be your magic! How do I know how your magic works? I didn't see any fire spirit. No way I would have missed that," Kiigan insisted, stubbornly clinging to his own inflated sense of pride, despite the fact that he had, in fact, missed the little snack broiler entirely. He glanced at both sides quickly to double-check, growing smug that he didn't see any fire spirit.

"Besides, who's the real child here? Who pulls on faces like this, huh?" he asked, moving his hand from covering most of her face so he could give her a pig nose in return He laughed at how silly it made her look, more to irritate her than thinking it was actually funny. She was starting to pinch his cheeks harder and he wasn't sure how this was going to end, but he certainly wasn't going to be the one to back down. "I also would never pretend not to recognize the poor guy I stuck with the bill and damages-- Ow, you know that's starting to hurt, right??" the angel blustered, his lips and brows both pulling down in frustration. All he wanted was her to acknowledge what she'd done! Never did he stop to ask himself if there was really a point other than the principle of the thing.

[wc: 240 || total: 1300]
Kiigan
Kiigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:39 am

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

Her restraint was starting to wane, whilst this had been playful and for fun at first, the more he messed with her first the more irritated she became. She didn't like being manhandled like this, especially by someone she wasn't sleeping with.  She scoffed at his attempt to justify his false blame, "Well you need your eyes checked, cause you did miss it. Trust me if I used my magic on you, I'd do something a little more creative than burn some meat." As he pushed up her nose, her brow furrowed, so that's how it was huh? Well, any chance of her letting him go after this unscathed was out the window. This fella was officially booked in for some punishment.

"Wow, that hurts? Then you're not going to like what's about to happen to you if you don't let go of my face." She hissed, as she did so black sand would begin to emerge from the ground beneath her, stretching out into the surrounding areas. The eyes of nearby patrons would glaze over for a moment, as her magic pulled them swiftly into a dream state. Their demeanour would change and they would turn toward Kiigan, blank faces and hard stares focused on him, ready to launch themself toward him at her command. Daphne would put on a pain expression, dropping her hands from his face and moving them to his wrists as though attempting to pull him off her but without putting any real effort into doing so. "OUCH, SIR, YOU'RE HURTING ME, STOP! I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST MESSING AROUND, SOMEONE HELP, PLEASE!" She cried out to the crowd desperately with all the faux drama of a helpless damsel in distress.

WC: 286 Daphne's TWC: 1804 Tag: @Kiigan
Daphne
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:10 pm

Her confusion about the texture and taste of the little balls continued to linger on her face even as she took another drink. The liquid in the cup was actually really nice, but the little bubbles were throwing it off. Determined to drink it anyway, she sucked down half of it before she placed it gently on the table to try the snack Rowan was already sampling. "It's called a beehive crumble. I'm assuming because of the honey and...the crumbles..." she tried to explain, her mouth getting a little ahead of her brain as she stated the obvious. How embarrassing. She took up the other spoon to get herself a taste and keep herself from saying anything else dumb.

The tangy sweetness of the honey sent a shiver through her body and brought an "Mmm!" from her throat. It was delicious! She'd have to remember this place, not so much for the drink but for the snacks. Now she wondered if she'd ever had honey before... "Do you like it?" she asked the Golden Titan leader. If he did, maybe they could come back together if they were in the area.

Some noise off to to the right caught the attention of the demoness, causing her to turn quickly to see just what was approaching the two of them so quickly. A blonde fairy, and behind her was a boy with a stuttering red face and white hair. They both seemed to be coming right at Iris and Rowan. "I think we're getting some company...hello!"

[wc: 255 || total: 1332 || @Rowan @Elloise @Sacha]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 16185

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:28 pm

Kiigan was dumbfounded. Was this chick threatening him? After starting this cheek pulling, pig-nosing, amnesiac bit, now she was going to get all upset and demand that he let go of her face? His brows lowered even more and his lips pulled into a twitching, irritated smirk. Such a chick move. This pink-haired, shameless infant thought she could turn this all on him, when he'd simply come up to her in hopes of acknowledgement of wrong-doing, maybe an apology, maybe paying him back for his troubles if he got the best-case scenario. Of course, there would be no best-case scenario. No, clearly, as usual, this was going for the worst case. She was so stubborn, but he could definitely compete with that.

But wait. What was this? What was happening? He missed the sand and the people turning to face him, at first, but what was with her expression? "What do you mean 'Ouch'?" He wasn't poking her face nearly as hard as she was his. Pinky dropped her hands suddenly and opened that big, annoying mouth, grabbing his wrists like she was desperately pushing him off despite the fact that he wasn't even pinching her now. "Wha-...What are you doing?!" he demanded, then looked around at the people turning on him like he was some sort of bully. "I'm not-- Oh, this is bullcrap! I tried to be nice, but you SUCK." The angels fingers began to heat up, crackling with electricity but not up far enough to reach her in any way. Would he actually hurt her if he had to? Only if she actually hurt him first. Kiigan wasn't one to make the first attack on a woman, but he wouldn't back down, especially not once his temper was involved. And, oh boy, was his temper involved now. Anyone else probably would have ripped his hands free and either bolted or tried to save face, but Kiigan didn't really give a crap what people thought of him. His sharp blue eyes locked on hers. "You better back off."

[wc: 343 || total: 1643]
Kiigan
Kiigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:20 am

Jen’s conversation with her new apple-loving friend was interrupted by a panicked cry for help. She whipped her head around, her long hair swishing from the sharp movement. Concerned blue eyes met a frightening sight. The two people she had seen bickering earlier seemed to have escalated things. They were gripping at each other's faces in irritation. Around them, people were starting to stare or walk away as fast as they could. The woman could feel the presence of magic reach her along with tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

“Wait here,” she said to Syrinx, placing a hand gently on her companion’s shoulder for a moment. Glancing down at the dryad’s candied apple, she had an idea. Maybe if she distracted them by giving them food they would stop fighting? “...Can I borrow this? I’ll buy you a new one,” she asked the dyrad, but grabbed the treat anyway before she could answer. Jen marched towards the two. That magic could cause harm to bystanders or even a mass panic if fighting broke out. There was no telling how dangerous these people were, but she had to try to break them up. Despite the confidence in her march, Jen’s hands were trembling and her heart was racing. Confrontation wasn’t her strong suit, it never was.

"Hey, please stop," Jen called out, but her gentle voice didn't reach far with the murmurs of the crowd. The two seemed engrossed in their conflict. "Hey!" she repeated, but to no effect. Jen just wasn't the shouting type. Giving up on that route, she had a wild idea. It was foolish, but impulse and impatience pushed her to act.

The cry she had heard originally was from the pink-haired woman. Going off of what she had heard, the guy was the aggressor, so it was his head she aimed at. Pausing a few meters away, she drew her arm back and tossed the candied apple right at the guy. Her aim wasn’t perfect, but at least the projectile made contact. She hadn’t really thought this plan through, but she assumed if he was distracted maybe he would let the poor woman go. She hadn't thought at all, just acted. The possibility of her becoming the target hadn't really crossed her mind, nor the realization of how brutish her actions were.

“Sorry!” Jen covered her mouth with a hand in shock, unable to stop the apology from slipping out. It was her instinct to be polite, even if she had just hit a stranger with an apple on purpose. “Please let go of her!” Jen commanded firmly, her courageous persona betrayed by the scared, pleading look in her eyes. She continued towards the two, fully intending to put herself in between them to stop the possibility of a full on magical fight breaking out in the middle of a festival.

Post WC: 480 Thread WC: 1,432 Tagged:  @Kiigan  @Daphne   Music: Link  
Jen
Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:09 pm

As citizens and visitors alike roamed the streets, a few could be seen popping, fidgeting, or moving out of place; almost as if poked or brushed by something too small or too fast to notice. In the place of this aforementioned brusher was none other than Elloise: Self-Proclaimed Gaiyan Ambassador and Professional Ninja Tickler! Getting her mischievous energy out of her system before entering a potentially serious encounter with the man who would lead her for years to come.

"Rowan", the name aggressively scratched at the walls of her consciousness, "I wonder what he's like. Is he as scary as some Elders say? I hope not, that'd make things kinda hard when I tell him what I'm here for". It was as she concluded this thought that another - more positive sort appeared, soothing the itch that stained her mind. "What are you thinking? You're Ello-freakin-ise! Of course it's gunna be okay! Why would it not be?", it was around this time that the blue haired woman had greeted them as Elloise rapidly checked her appearance over before giving the largest wave her tiny body could muster.

"HIIIIIIII! HEELLOOOO! HEEEEEEEY! GREEETINGS! SALUTATIONS!"

Letting her arm rest, she eventually reached the two, coming to a skidding halt in the air after reaching a close enough distance to talk to them from. Seeing as she hadn't yet confirmed the identities of these two individuals, she didn't want to overwhelm them on the off chance this hadn't been Rowan. With that in mind, she felt it best to move forward with the question as quickly and bluntly as possible.

"Hi there, sorry to disturb you lovely people on such a lovely day but I've got a question if you don't mind.", she couldn't help but be drawn by the blue haired woman's beauty while trying to focus on Potential Rowan #1. And though she may have peaked a glance or two during her initial inquiry, surely she wouldn't have noticed. Giving the man her full attention, she clinched her fists and straightened her position as she spoke as clearly as she possibly could.

"My friend and I are looking for a man by the name of Rowan. Does that name sound familiar to you, sir?"

tags: @Sacha @Iris @Rowan
wc: 372
Elloise
Elloise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:50 am

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

His reaction was surprisingly thrilling to her, normally someone would have let go, compelled by the societal pressure of not wanting to look like 'the bad guy'. But here he was, still holding on, and threatening her in return. She wondered if he was just too stupid to realise the position he was in, or really if he just did not have any fucks to give about it. If anything though, he was just egging her on.

Those under her manipulation would begin to move forward, all the while tears would begin to well in Daphne's eyes - crocodile, of course. She could feel the warmth of his own power beneath his fingers, it excited her. Would he dare? How far would this go? It was a thrilling situation, she could feel herself itching to see if she would crack that bravado of his. To make an oversized oaf like this whimper at her feet, now that would be a most wonderful sight.

Then suddenly, the appearance of a Candied apple and a voice calling out to them would draw Daphne's gaze. Her eyes would pull away from the intense blue of Kiigan's glare, and fall upon something else. Someone else.

The girl that moved toward them had to be, perhaps, the most beautiful woman Daphne had ever seen, with the prettiest olive skin and luscious dark hair as black as the night sky. Very much distracted, Daphne's hands fell from Kiigan's wrist, dangling at her side as she stared open mouth at the woman attempting to aid her. Her gaze softened as the woman pleaded with the oaf to let her go, and Daphne's noticed that mouth suddenly felt very dry. She was stunning, as though Heknys had chosen to walk the earth and take the form of this absolute goddess before her. Daphne went to say hello before remembering the situation that had arisen, this had to be the worst timing to be sporting a pig nose but then again, it had brought the girl over so it couldn't be too bad.

"Yes, please, we can talk this out can't we?" She said looking back at the lug, feigning sincerity as she spoke to him. The crowd that had been forming suddenly walking away. The sand disappearing back into the earth, leaving those affected to wander off, blinking in confusion over what had come over them.

Daphne's WC: 395 Daphne's TWC: 2199 Tag: @Kiigan @Jen  
Daphne
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:18 pm

E’s urgent push to meet with the figure she deemed to be Rowan had earned them a greeting. Not from the man himself, but from the demoness who sat across from him. At first, Sacha was too flushed to notice she had spoken to them both. Still gathering himself and handing out another two sunflowers to two more paying customers. Waving them off slowly, he backed away till he nearly bumped into Elloise and the table. Aside from her jubilant greeting earlier, Sacha had managed to take a closer look at the people before he was interrupted.

’ Oh my goodness a beautiful woman just spoke to me! Hold it together Sacha hold it together.. Do not lose your cool in front of them or Elloise! Crap don’t lose your cool in front of the Cap’n either you fool!!’ Internally he chastised himself greatly for his shy behavior. Adjusting the scarf to cover up to the bridge of his nose, he nervously looked at them both back and forth.

Semi shifting in his place uneasily, Sacha acted out of his own accord. Withdrawing a sunflower his hand shook as he offered it to her. ”P-P-Please take this f-f-flower! He did not know if she liked flowers, it just felt right to do in this perspective. Shifting his stance he looked over at E then to the man who sat across from the demoness

@Elloise  @Rowan  @Iris

Last edited by Sacha on Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sacha
Sacha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:54 pm

Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed
Rowan Michaelis

As he tried the sweet treat with her, he was pleasantly surprised to learn that it was actually pretty good. In fact, enjoying the diverse flavours of the meaty skewer and the honey crumble thing only seemed to lift Rowan's mood. Although one might be able to tell such a thing considering his collected and stood outward appearance. He took little notice of Iris's awkward moment, simply nodding and accepting her description. She was right, it was pretty self-explanatory.

He would nod in response to her question, not providing any elaboration. He watched as she turned away from him, chewing his crumble as he observed her. A demon's hearing was far superior to humans, such he wondered what it was that caught her attention. Not that he planned on dealing with anything that didn't require his immediate assistance, not at least until he finished his ale.

He would swallow his bite as she told him about the company they were expecting, steel-grey eyes darting up toward the sight of a way that appeared to be an especially loud fairy, and a timid looking fellow approaching after her. The fairy would proceed to ask them if they knew a Rowan, to which he would lift his ale and take several hearty sips. So much for a quiet meal with his co-worker. His cool gaze slid over to the kid, who would pull out a sunflower and offer it to the demoness. Rowan eyed the scene blankly for a moment, before returning his attention to the fae.

"It might. What do you want with him?"

WC: 263 Rowan Total WC: 1526 Tag: @Iris @Elloise @Sacha
Rowan
Rowan

VylderGold : 15847

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt Sat May 01, 2021 5:00 am

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 Winkwonk

TAKE ME TO WONDERLAND----

The festival goer’s smile fell from his face faster than a shooting star; there was confusion written all over his countenance, recognition that he was, just to put everything lightly and casually, crashing and burning.

A dumb expression was all he could round up, and so forth; then, paying mind to the almost crooning drawl of a woman, he experienced possibly the same level of anxiety as the employee, bracing himself for what was to come, in the meantime, while he effortlessly unfurled upon the ground.

The priggishness of her words inspired such a flurry of self-made tragic scenarios that it genuinely compromised his good dignity; whatever was left of it. She essentially labeled the merchant a commoner, which led him to think . . . was she actually royalty? And if so, how would one act around such fancy folk? He wasn’t for the way the other fellow had been addressed, but Aubrey had to mind his manners and remedy the mess.

He half bent forward after he had gotten up, and, as he carefully picked up the fallen fabrics, he very considerately folded them in a nice stack, like they were his very own merchandise to love and care for.  “I’m sorry, I don’t believe we’ve met.” Said Pomme politely, putting on a show of confidence that really wasn’t there, as he whirled around to meet her sharp gaze. “I could never forget a beautiful smile like yours.”

Her way of dressing wasn’t the only novelty; her height was extraordinary! It made a man such as himself feel so small, so insignificant and so helpless. He was feeling quite attacked. Her black eyes seemed to mirror a vibe of I’m-you-but-better and he gulped.

Resisting anything that may reveal his true, quite nervous nature; he very gently held her hand whilst he spoke: “I would not dream of challenging you, sweetheart.  Now that we are on the topic of dreams, a very fitting one indeed, Le Cirque des Rêves prides itself on high-quality entertainment. And as you and I both know,” he patted the back of her hand gingerly, “show business and beauty really must go hand in hand. Their aesthetic is to die for. You won’t regret it. Give me a time and a place, and I will show you.”

Word Count; 350 TAG
made bycapt. meows
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt
Aubrey Pomme Bouffónt

VylderGold : 260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sat May 01, 2021 12:35 pm

What a pair! As the small, winged girl buzzed right up to them made her official exuberant entrance, Iris watched with amused interest. Her mouth was pressed into a reserved smile, doing so to resist a giggle. The fairy had so much energy, it was almost overwhelming! A small woman on a mission, her hyper attention was focused almost entirely on Rowan, telling him that she was looking for someone with his name. She glanced at the Captain, curious as to how someone who was basically her polar opposite would react. "Ask away," Iris offered, not expecting Rowan to do the honors. He was still chewing anyway.

Her attention was momentarily diverted as the flower-selling youth turned his nervous attention on her. "Oh, for me?" she asked softly, reaching out to take the pretty sunflower with genuine gratefulness. "It's beautiful. Thank you so much. I'll treasure it," she smiled at the shy young man hiding deep into his scarf. Bringing it to her nose for a sniff, her crimson eyes flickered between the two visitors before returning to Rowan. Ah, of course, he wouldn't answer immediately. Not without knowing what it would cost him. Now she was using the flower to hide her widening grin, though the crinkles at the corners of her eyes might betray her anyway. She watched as he nearly finished off his ale, and only then did he speak, and even then it was cryptic. Mhm, he wanted to know what they wanted from the Rowan they sought before he decided if he belonged to the name or not.

[wc: 263 || total: 1595 || @Rowan @Elloise @Sacha]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

❀ Spring Festival ❀ [OPEN] - Page 2 63645_s

Iris
Iris

Administrator  
VylderGold : 16185

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiigan Sun May 02, 2021 12:44 pm

"Fake tears don't work on me, girly," the angel sneered at her, though his anger was building like mercury in a thermometer. He was still quite bent on forcing the ugly pig-nose on her even as she played dirty, but interference was coming and, as it was becoming apparent, Kiigan wasn't very observant when he was being too stubborn about giving in. The lobbed candied apple had certainly done the trick, given that it had cracked him right in the side of the head. Having no choice but to release the girl who cried wolf, he staggered slightly to the side with his hand on his head. "OW!" he snarled, half in legitimate pain, half in shock. Righting himself, he correctly deduced that the pinkette couldn't have done that and instead looked for the offender. "Oh, when I get my hands on--"

The pair probably turned their gazes on the Gaiyan beauty at the same time and even had similar reactions. Maybe it was the fuzziness in his jarred brains, but she was like a breath of fresh air after being trapped beneath the surface of a stormy sea. Despite the fact that she had been the one who beaned him, she felt like a comfortable spring breeze personified. Kiigan fell quiet, his mouth drawing into a grumpy frown, though there was a peculiar glow faintly radiating around his head...

Then the banshee beside him started speaking again and broke the new girl's slow-motion arrival and the peace he was enjoying. Snapping his head over to look at her, he scrunched down his brows, crossing his arms over his chest for safe keeping. "Don't you dare play innocent," he grumbled at her, then returned his attention to Jen with a little less severity. "I would say this was just a misunderstanding, but it wasn't. She's just the worst, but you don't need to worry, alright? It's not worth my effort anymore."

[wc: 321 || total: 1964 || @Daphne @Jen ]
Kiigan
Kiigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigni Sun May 02, 2021 3:38 pm

… Maybe it was unwise to overlook the fish in Vigni’s way. The two living entities in front of the fire sprite were having some kind of struggle, pulling and pushing on each other’s faces while the woman with bright, cherry-blossom hair pointed out Vigni as the culprit behind the ruined fish skewer. For a second, Vigni looked at the fallen treat and grew worried; having been distracted for a moment could turn into retribution against the spirit, a retribution that he didn’t intend to illicit. He felt sorry… and he almost floated forward to apologize if not for the strange notion that the male didn’t even spot Vigni.

… The male did emit friendliness. Vigni felt an innate desire to trust him, for despite his blindness… despite that… something.

Ohh, the situation escalated. The woman cried out all of a sudden, most likely an attempt to threaten the male with an incoming label as scapegoat. It sounded like trouble was about to unfurl, so Vigni wanted to separate them both; either with a small flame or with his body, but the black sand that rose up…

It terrified the little spirit.

He was at a state where he was willing to follow his next instinct obediently. The first thing that came to mind appeared when a purple-haired lady had arrived along with a flying, candied apple that clocked the guy’s head. Thank you, stranger, for Vigni was reluctant on using his magic when the two of them were moving so violently.

The lady with purple buns, too, wanted to stop the two from shaking each other, so Vigni soared over to her side. She was gentle and caring, and she could definitely stop someone without lighting up a single blaze. However, looking at the two sources in the argument, Vigni remembered the fish skewer and began writing in air with his little hand, small letters in fire spelling out:

I   A M   S O R R Y

WC: 328
TWC: 1058

@Daphne @Kiigan @Jen
Vigni
Vigni

VylderGold : 50757

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Sun May 02, 2021 8:26 pm

A sigh of relief left Jen as the two seemed to break up their quarrel after her intervention. With some luck, she might not have to get in the middle of a magical fight after all. There was still tension in the air, but not nearly as threatening as it had been moments before. She could feel both of their stares like heat on her skin, but chalked it up to them being surprised at the interruption. At least, that’s what she was trying to convince herself.

“Oh… okay,” Jen replied to the man, looking between the two with her brow slightly furrowed. He’d said it wasn’t a misunderstanding… so what was it? It was hard to believe he hadn’t been the instigator based on what she had seen. The pink-haired woman seemed sweet and innocent, like she wanted to resolve this conflict. She dared not ask for fear of sparking the argument up between them again. “Well, I hope you two can make peace now. There’s no need to fight like this,” Jen scolded the two gently, a kind expression on her face. “It’s the spring festival after all!”

"Are you okay?" she asked the woman with pink hair, grabbing up her hand with an earnest and worried look in her eyes. The cry she'd heard was one of pain, but she couldn't see any large injuries as she glanced over the lady. However, getting in a quarrel had more effects than just physical. Jen just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything else wrong under the surface.

“I’m terribly sorry for throwing that apple at you,” Jen said as she turned to the man, taking a step closer and gently placing her hand on his arm. “I hope I didn’t hurt you, may I take a look at where it hit? I can help heal you if you’d like.” Internally, she was fretting that she had caused an injury. What if he got a concussion because of her?

A spirit of some kind flew up beside her, and Jen peered over at it curiously. It was small, fiery, and kind of cute. She watched with intrigue as it began writing something in the air. ‘I am sorry’. What exactly was it apologizing for? Jen wondered if it had something to do with the conflict that had occurred.

Post WC: 389 Thread WC: 1,821 Tagged:  @Kiigan  @Daphne  @Vigni   Music: Halo Halo  
Jen
Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloise Sat May 08, 2021 12:53 am

This was it, there was no mistaking it. From his aura, to his body language, to the energy that radiated from his stone cold visage. This was the energy her elders had warned her about - and now that she'd experienced it for herself? There was no need for her to search any longer. The man that stood before her was the man she'd needed him to be. A man whose intensity drew her in from the moment she'd entered his vicinity. A man who, by the looks of things, was accepting of all races. This was THE Rowan; the man who would be her guide for many-a-years to come.

The floor had been given to her after Sacha kindly gave the blue haired Eldritch a flower. She wasn't sure what to say hell she wasn't even sure how to say it...but, the more she stood before him, stared at him and felt his presence? The more intense the situation became for her. As a first, she didn't want to talk - no, she was absolutely floored. But she couldn't stay like this, right? She traveled so far and parted with her loved ones of this. Now that she was here, she couldn't give up now!  

With as much of a stern visage as she could muster, Elloise addressed the man with a serious tone. "Well, my name is Elloise and my dream is to play a part in creating a world where all walks of life can walk together. I've traveled from the Hoptus Forest in search of a faction named Golden Titans and their leader Rowan.", looking down and twiddling her thumbs for a moment, she hesitated to speak before pushing through and continuing on, "The Elders told me that he was the only one who'd take me seriously! And if that's you, all I'm asking for is a chance. A chance to fight for something bigger than myself"!

She was pent up, she was frustrated at her stumbling through words, but she couldn't stop. The more she spoke the more she felt the need to keep going, to put everything on the table!

"I know this sounds like a lot and if you're not Rowan I'm so sorry but I really feel like you are and I talk a lot and really fast normally like I am now but I'm new to this kind of thing and I'm reaaallly nervous about it I'm so sorry. I've been told that this was a pipe dream for all of my life and I just want to know I'm not crazy for once, that my idea isn't crazy", she temporarily dipped her head once again,"That I'm not alone in this fight"! Looking up, her sadness faded nigh instantaneously as she clinched her fists and spoke with confidence.

"I may not be super strong but I'm super awesome and I guarantee you I can prove my worth, sir"!

wc: 484
tags: @Sacha @Iris @Roman

Elloise
Elloise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphne Sat May 08, 2021 9:07 pm

Daphne

Daphne Rose Ravenwood

The more Daphne looked at this woman, remnants of a night would begin to flicker in her mind. Flashbacks to a night years ago, with an younger significantly more innocent pinkette. Wrapped in the arms of a tantalizing goddess who both took with one hand and gave with the other. She hadn't thought about that night in a long time, but as her eyes took in the plump lips of the ravenette that had joined them, memories seemed to have crawled forth from the depths of her mind and were making her slightly hot under the collar.

Realising that there was something more important that toying with the oaf right now, Daphne would quickly set in motion her attempts to end the argument so she could get rid of this lump. To her innocent request to settle the arguement,  he would let go and grumble a comment about her not playing innocent. Making a quick attempt to convince the girl that Daphne was the worst but assuring the girl not to worry because it 'wasn't worth the effort'. If Daphne wasn't trying to preserve the appearance of innocence until proven guilty, she would have very much rolled her eyes at that. Instead she turned her gaze to the beautiful woman who had joined them, whose sweet voice uttered a the suggestion that they make peace and a reminder that it was the festival.

The sudden grab of her hand would send a tingle running up Daphne's arms, and for a moment she was taken by surprise. quickly, she composed herself, offering the girl a soft smile, "I am now, thank you. She answer, squeezing her hand in faux gratitude. It didn't take long for Daphne to deduce that the girl's temperament was sweet and kind, as she offered to heal the lug. Daphne felt the semblance of ire of losing the girl's attention to the lug, she hoped that she might be able to get rid of him soon, so that she could ask this girl her name and find a way to get to know her more.

In the spirit of wonderfully ironic timing, just as the despute was apparently settled. Before them, the fire spirit that Daphne had spotted earlier would return, its presence more obvious than before. Daphne's gaze would followed the creature, watching as its fingers would spell out letters. Daphne's gaze would widen, mouth dropping over in both awe and smugness, she stepped forward slightly, curious about the creature.

"Fancinating, you're a sentient creature and you can write Mirean. Are you a demon perhaps? Or a Creature of Olde?" She would ask the spirit, the question followed by  a quick glance at Kiigan. "I told you I didn't mess with your food." She snipped, brushing the clothes of her outfit down with her hands in an attempt to unruffle any kinks caused by their little dispute.

Daphne's WC: 481 Daphne's TWC: 2680 Tag: @Kiigan @Jen @Vigni
Daphne
Daphne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacha Mon May 10, 2021 12:42 am

When the Eldritch had taken the flower from him the boy turned extremely red. He almost looked like a frost-covered pepper, burying his face further into the scarf he turned about to face Rowan. Sacha fell deep into thoughts about the cloudy-eyed stranger before him. Muscular with a lean frame befitting of a natural-born leader. While he wasn’t that much taller, in reality, Sacha felt like he was staring at a giant. The Champion of Justice itself and the teacher of all that will come.

Deep within his chest something burst open, welling up and over the edges of his restraint. Did he want to bow his head alone? Visibly he seemed to be withdrawn and spaced out, a melancholy expression gripped the youth. Unexplained emotion carried Sacha’s mind and soul from point to point in order to find the reason why. Why was he here? Not just because his family kicked him out, but why had he chosen to follow through?

’Do I share my past, or do I only claim what I want to find? Will they laugh at me for saying I want to learn to be brave?  Perhaps to find a place to call home? Is that too weird? Yes, I have past issues, but would I sound like I had more issues than people want around them?’ Sacha battled himself mentally trying to find the words to say as E finished her own statement, he wanted to wilt away into dust. His body seemed to freeze rigid as melancholy turned to stress and uncertainty. He lacked the confidence to really speak to the man before him. He wanted to run!

’Don’t turn back.. We’ve only just begun, don’t run Sacha.’
‘I-I am scared..’
‘I know, they are amazing. You really want to become strong like him, he will understand. You want to be brave, he will understand. Go on’
Sacha exhaled slowly as the panic began to fade from his eyes. Taking a shaky step forward the boy bowed his lead low then held out his hand.

”M-My name i-is Sacha S-Sir Rowan. I left home to learn how to be brave, and how to protect the friends I will make in the future. I look forward to working with a man such as yourself, please guide me in the right way!” Sacha’s voice wavered at first, growing in strength every heartbeat. His posture straightened fully as he pulled the scarf down to properly address Rowan.

WC: 411   @Elloise  @Iris  @Rowan

Last edited by Sacha on Wed May 19, 2021 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sacha
Sacha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum