Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Face Claim List - Page 8 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Invitations [Cassian]
by Beaux Today at 4:33 am

» Face Claim List
by Darasu Today at 3:56 am

» Clan Alkyll
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Nessa Cordelia Lux Yesterday at 6:49 pm

» Country Girl (Bleuenn & Shane)
by Shane Yesterday at 2:01 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Donations

Face Claim List

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:00 am

Username : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Cordelia)
Anime / Games Series : Virtual YouTuber.
Characters Name : Liza Helesta

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Iris Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:47 am

@Nessa Cordelia Lux wrote:Username : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Cordelia)
Anime / Games Series : Virtual YouTuber.
Characters Name : Liza Helesta

Updating!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 16185
Posts : 383
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Yasmina Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Username : Yasmina
Anime / Games Series : Genshin Impacy
Characters Name : Yoimiya
Yasmina
Yasmina

VylderGold : 4755
Posts : 31
Join date : 2021-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Iris Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:06 am

@Yasmina wrote:Username : Yasmina
Anime / Games Series : Genshin Impacy
Characters Name : Yoimiya

Yaaassss~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 16185
Posts : 383
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Ilias Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:56 am

Username : Ilias
Anime / Games Series : Touken Ranbu
Characters Name : Nikkari Aoe
Ilias
Ilias

VylderGold : 105
Posts : 7
Join date : 2021-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:24 pm

@Ilias wrote:Username : Ilias
Anime / Games Series : Touken Ranbu
Characters Name : Nikkari Aoe

✧ Updating ✧

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nemarius the Watcher Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:10 pm



Username : Nemarius the Watcher

Anime / Games Series : Diablo
Characters Name : Imperius

Anime / Games Series : World of Warcraft
Characters Name : Wrathion
Nemarius the Watcher
Nemarius the Watcher

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 879
Posts : 27
Join date : 2021-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:07 pm

@Nemarius the Watcher wrote:

Username : Nemarius the Watcher

Anime / Games Series : Diablo
Characters Name : Imperius

Anime / Games Series : World of Warcraft
Characters Name : Wrathion

✧ Updating ✧

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Daisuke Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:55 pm

Username : Daisuke (Hikari's Human Disguise)
Anime / Games Series : Mystic Messenger
Characters Name : Zen
Daisuke
Daisuke

VylderGold : 8236
Posts : 49
Join date : 2021-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Jen Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:02 am

Username : Jen
Anime / Games Series : Fire Emblem
Characters Name : Lysithea von Cordelia
Jen
Jen

VylderGold : 5272
Posts : 43
Join date : 2021-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Veghul Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:02 pm

Username: Veghul (Whyte)
Anime / Games Series: Kuroko no Basket → Vanitas no Carte
Characters Name: Aomine Daiki → Noé Archiviste

Veghul
Veghul

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 271
Posts : 17
Join date : 2021-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Wade Madrox Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:19 pm

Username : Wade Madrox
Anime / Games Series : Darker Than Black
Characters Name : Hei

Username : Wade Madrox
Anime / Games Series : High-Rise Invasion
Characters Name : Sniper Mask/Yuka Makoto

Username : Wade Madrox (For Dario Torrelli)
Anime / Games Series : Jujutsu Kaisen
Characters Name : Kento Nanami
Wade Madrox
Wade Madrox

VylderGold : 2360
Posts : 14
Join date : 2021-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by wes Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:43 pm


Username : wes
Anime / Games Series : My Hero Academia
Characters Name : Kyoka Jiro
wes
wes

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 54788
Posts : 93
Join date : 2021-04-29
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:52 pm

@Daisuke wrote:Username : Daisuke (Hikari's Human Disguise)
Anime / Games Series : Mystic Messenger
Characters Name : Zen

@Jen wrote:Username : Jen
Anime / Games Series : Fire Emblem
Characters Name : Lysithea von Cordelia

@Veghul wrote:Username: Veghul (Whyte)
Anime / Games Series: Kuroko no Basket → Vanitas no Carte
Characters Name: Aomine Daiki → Noé Archiviste


@Wade Madrox wrote:Username : Wade Madrox
Anime / Games Series : Darker Than Black
Characters Name : Hei

Username : Wade Madrox
Anime / Games Series : High-Rise Invasion
Characters Name : Sniper Mask/Yuka Makoto

Username : Wade Madrox (For Dario Torrelli)
Anime / Games Series : Jujutsu Kaisen
Characters Name : Kento Nanami

@wes wrote:
Username : wes
Anime / Games Series : My Hero Academia
Characters Name : Kyoka Jiro

✧ Updated ✧

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Luchta Dagda Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:05 pm

Username : Luchta Dagda
Anime / Games Series : The Silmarillion
Characters Name : Maedhros
Luchta Dagda
Luchta Dagda

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 7181
Posts : 52
Join date : 2021-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:38 pm

@Luchta Dagda wrote:Username : Luchta Dagda
Anime / Games Series : The Silmarillion
Characters Name : Maedhros

✧ Updated ✧

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Percy Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:24 pm

Username : Percy
Anime / Games Series : Ensemble Stars
Characters Name : Sakasaki Natsume

Username : Percy
Anime / Games Series : Trash of the Count's Family
Characters Name : Cale Henituse
Percy
Percy

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 2249
Posts : 94
Join date : 2021-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:53 pm

@Percy wrote:Username : Percy
Anime / Games Series : Ensemble Stars
Characters Name : Sakasaki Natsume

Username : Percy
Anime / Games Series : Trash of the Count's Family
Characters Name : Cale Henituse

✧ Updated ✧

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Beaux Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:40 am

Dropping Yamanbagiri Chougi from Touken Ranbu and Lucifer from Granblue Fantasy~

Username: Beaux
Anime / Games Series : Demon Slayer
Characters Name : Muzan Kibutsuji (White hair)

Anime / Games Series : Identity V
Characters Name : Joseph Desaulnier
Beaux
Beaux

VylderGold : 209
Posts : 41
Join date : 2021-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Wade Madrox Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:50 am

Please switch out Hei for Izaya Orihara

Username : Wade Madrox
Anime / Games Series : Durarara
Characters Name : Izaya Orihara
Wade Madrox
Wade Madrox

VylderGold : 2360
Posts : 14
Join date : 2021-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Isla Paledragon Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:02 pm


Username : Isla Paledragon

Anime / Games Series : League of Legends
Characters Name : Riven

Anime / Games Series : The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Characters Name : Ciri
Isla Paledragon
Isla Paledragon

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 4368
Posts : 26
Join date : 2021-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:05 pm

@Beaux wrote:Dropping Yamanbagiri Chougi from Touken Ranbu and Lucifer from Granblue Fantasy~

Username: Beaux
Anime / Games Series : Demon Slayer
Characters Name : Muzan Kibutsuji (White hair)

Anime / Games Series : Identity V
Characters Name : Joseph Desaulnier

@Wade Madrox wrote:Please switch out Hei for Izaya Orihara

Username : Wade Madrox
Anime / Games Series : Durarara
Characters Name : Izaya Orihara

@Isla Paledragon wrote:
Username : Isla Paledragon

Anime / Games Series : League of Legends
Characters Name : Riven

Anime / Games Series : The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Characters Name : Ciri

✧ Updated ✧

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Isla Paledragon Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:46 pm

Username : Isla Paledragon
Anime / Games Series : Valorant
Characters Name : Jett
Isla Paledragon
Isla Paledragon

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 4368
Posts : 26
Join date : 2021-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:22 pm

@Isla Paledragon wrote:Username : Isla Paledragon
Anime / Games Series : Valorant
Characters Name : Jett

✧ Updated ✧

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Face Claim List - Page 8 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 681073
Posts : 880
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Face Claim List - Page 8 Empty Re: Face Claim List

Post by Shane Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:21 pm

Username : Shane
Anime / Games Series : My Hero Academia
Characters Name : Mirio Togata
Shane
Shane

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 6619
Posts : 43
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum