Victoria 'Tori' Draconis
Victoria "Tori" DraconisRace:
Draconyte/HumanGender / Sexuality:
Bi-SexualAge / Birthday:
73 / January 31Alighment:
Tori as she prefers to be called by her friends is a bit of a fiery youth, and passionate woman.
As the eldest daughter of Vykandir Draconis she has had a lot of strain and expectation put on her for a number of reasons. As a Nobile, she is constantly expected to uphold the families honor, as a Draconyte with Elder Dragon blood she is expected to uphold the bloodline, and as a Hybrid between a Human Mother, and a Draconyte Father she has to deal with a number of society pressures, expectations, and assumptions on a daily basis.
As such, while she tries to uphold all these requirements, more often than not her dragon blood leads her to action, and bouts of passion, often causing her to shirk the duties she has found thrust upon her as noble heir to the Draconis household. It would not be a lie to say she enjoys life.
In short, she enjoys to enjoy herself, take time for the things she finds fun, and interesting, or that which she is passionate about, all the while finding some way to achieve her duties in the fastest way possible. More than once she has been caught where she should be.
She enjoys the life her family leads, and loves to lend a helping hand. While passion might rule her, she still understands how important their position is, and can give leeway when it is required, though she still has issues with going strait to violence or threats rather than that of diplomacy. History
Tori was born to Vykandir and Seriana Draconis as their second child and first daughter. She was taught to lead by example, and to uphold power, and passion above all things.
Due to the rapidly reduced rate at which Draconytes age, and the expansion of their life on that of humans Tori spend the first thirty years of her life is adolescent bliss, enjoying her time 'growing up', until she was forced by her mother to mature and start to learn what it means to lead. This was an abject lesson that stuck with the hybrid, and one which made it all the harder when her mother passed in victories 5th decade of life.
Her love of passion, and call to action meant she was a perfect fit for the captain of the Draconis Athros Forces, an army funded by her family with the sole goal of protecting Athros and their place in society. For almost two decades she would hold this title, until her brother Krix the heir to the Draconis line would die suddenly while on an expedition. This thrust the woman from the world of war and training and into an entirely different battlefield, that of subterfuge and diplomacy. Although seven years had passed sense she has taken on the role of heir, she still finds it difficult, and bothersome having spent 6 decades avoiding the meeting tables, this makes her role all the harder when she is expected to take up the title of Viscount when her rapidly aging father passes.Likes:
- Fighting : Tori is a warrior at heart, and as such she enjoys all thing fighting, training, and brawling.
- Passion : Tori is ruled by passion, and loves passionate acts, whether they be physical acts of affection, or a call to action.
- Cake : There is one food which will get you strait to Tori's heart, and that is cake. Though Red Velvet is her favorite, it is far from the only one which she loves.
- Council : The biggest hatred in her life is what she collectively calls 'Council', which pretty much means any time she is forced to sit, and talk, and listen. Whether this be in a meeting with her family, a diplomatic interaction with another house, or anything in-between.
- Arrogance : Having grown up in a family that got to nobility from being commoners there is few things Tori dislikes as much as arrogance, or more specifically the idea that just being 'born' entitles you to something.
- Vegetables : As a dragon, Tori sees no reason to eat the food that food eats, and as such will venomously turn down almost anything green and leafed out of spite.
Although it might seem strange, Tori's biggest goal is the betterment of her Family and that of the Athros Race. While she might seem to shirk her duties as heir, it is more often than not because she believes she could do more good elsewhere. As she like to say her brother was born to talk, and she was born to lead.Key Fear/Adversary:
Her two biggest fears fall almost hand in hand. She knows her father is aging, and with his passing the role of Viscount will fall to her. This maker her fear of failing the house, and causing its downfall all the more real.
Despite being half human, the Elder Dragon blood within Tori gives her the appearance of a full bread, though on the small side, Draconyte. She has a large pair of wings, a draconic tail, horns, silted eyes, and even pointed ears. The scales upon her wings and arm are of the same color as her hair, and her body while slim is corded with muscle and strength.
She prefers to wear freeing clothes, such as those that make room for her wings and tale, usually skirts though a correctly cut pair of pants would do if needed.