Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» reminiscent: personified spirit panfandom
by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 am

» Lusamine
by Lusamine Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:09 pm

» A Dangerous Game {Closed/Tag: Kiigan}
by Kiigan Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:46 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Top posting users this month
No user

Donations

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:21 pm

Sacha wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Sacha
Face Claim/ Art Links: Russia from Hetalia 1 2 3 4
Color Scheme: Creators choice, let the photos linked inspire your work. Either way I will love it.
Any text you want: 'Anyone can be brave right?'
Theme: Soft Boi vibes.

@Sacha Hope you like them, if any changes needed please let me know~

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Ashelyn Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:11 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Anastasia
Face Claim/ Art Links: Arknights Platinum
Color Scheme: black and white seems suitable
Any text you want: Ana or Anastasia
Theme: N/A
Ashelyn
Ashelyn

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 4702
Posts : 59
Join date : 2021-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:59 am

Anastasia wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Anastasia
Face Claim/ Art Links: Arknights Platinum
Color Scheme: black and white seems suitable
Any text you want: Ana or Anastasia
Theme: N/A

@Anastasia Here you go, you know da drill~

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Baene Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:53 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Bane Cruxfall
Face Claim/ Art Links: Ozymandias (only the attractive images tho. :3 )
Color Scheme: Azure & Light Green (Windy Colors)
Any text you want:
"Crucifix" (Pics)
Banewynd Cruxfall, The Walking Calamity (Sig)
Theme: Windy / Regal?

(I am making a rogue since you explained them to me lol.)
Baene
Baene

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 642
Posts : 10
Join date : 2021-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Bane Cruxfall wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Bane Cruxfall
Face Claim/ Art Links: Ozymandias (only the attractive images tho. :3 )
Color Scheme: Azure & Light Green (Windy Colors)
Any text you want:
"Crucifix" (Pics)
Banewynd Cruxfall, The Walking Calamity (Sig)
Theme: Windy / Regal?

(I am making a rogue since you explained them to me lol.)

@Bane Cruxfall I'm gonna put this order on hold for now, just because you can't actually make a fourth character yet as you need 3 months active membership.
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Vigni Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:54 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Vigni
Face Claim/ Art Links: Spirit Of Fire from Shaman King - 1 2 3 4
Color Scheme: Red, Yellow, maybe Blue too
Any text you want: 'The Spirit Of Fire'
Theme: Despite the fire theme, a very soft and silky glow would fit Vigni imo. Like licking flames or som'thin.
Vigni
Vigni

VylderGold : 52164
Posts : 31
Join date : 2021-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:49 pm

Vigni wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Vigni
Face Claim/ Art Links: Spirit Of Fire from Shaman King - 1 2 3 4
Color Scheme: Red, Yellow, maybe Blue too
Any text you want: 'The Spirit Of Fire'
Theme: Despite the fire theme, a very soft and silky glow would fit Vigni imo. Like licking flames or som'thin.

@Vigni Hope this is okay, let me know if changes needed~

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Syrinx Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:28 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Syrinx
Face Claim/ Art Links: Kindred from League of Legends (Avatar , Signature)
Color Scheme: Something that blends. Or something you find pretty, or both!
Any text you want: Syrinx. But only on the second image
Theme: Peaceful!

Thanks a lot Nessa!
Syrinx
Syrinx

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 637
Posts : 14
Join date : 2021-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:21 pm

Syrinx wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Syrinx
Face Claim/ Art Links: Kindred from League of Legends (Avatar , Signature)
Color Scheme: Something that blends. Or something you find pretty, or both!
Any text you want: Syrinx. But only on the second image
Theme: Peaceful!

Thanks a lot Nessa!

@Syrinx Here you go, hope you like it, threw in a couple of freebie avs too that come with the bundle ^^ If you would like any tweaks please let me know~

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Madame Marie Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:05 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Madame Marie
Face Claim/ Art Links: Cruella De Vil
Color Scheme: Black & White
Any text you want: The Pinnacle of Sinister
Theme: Sinister yet classy
Madame Marie
Madame Marie

VylderGold : 629
Posts : 9
Join date : 2021-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 pm

Madame Marie wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Madame Marie
Face Claim/ Art Links: Cruella De Vil
Color Scheme: Black & White
Any text you want: The Pinnacle of Sinister
Theme: Sinister yet classy

@Madame Marie Sorry about the wait, hope these are what you had in mind~

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Kazimir Callasan Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:43 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Viktor Voronov
Face Claim/ Art Links: Tartaglia - Genshin Impact
Color Scheme: Ocean Blue or whatever else aesthetically fits the image kekw
Any text you want: You know me, text is the devil
Theme: Yes
Kazimir Callasan
Kazimir Callasan

VylderGold : 2632
Posts : 13
Join date : 2021-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Viktor Voronov wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Viktor Voronov
Face Claim/ Art Links: Tartaglia - Genshin Impact
Color Scheme: Ocean Blue or whatever else aesthetically fits the image kekw
Any text you want: You know me, text is the devil
Theme: Yes

@Viktor Voronov Here you go, as discussed in discord I did a siggy with the name and one without, let me know if changes are needed~~

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Robin Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:15 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Jack Wilde
Face Claim/ Art Links: Jack Howl / Twisted Wonderland
Color Scheme: Orange/Gold & White
Any text you want: Jack (or Jack Wilde, whichever is aesthetically pleasing)
Theme: Anything you want!
Robin
Robin

VylderGold : 649
Posts : 31
Join date : 2021-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:04 pm

Jack Wilde wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Jack Wilde
Face Claim/ Art Links: Jack Howl / Twisted Wonderland
Color Scheme: Orange/Gold & White
Any text you want: Jack (or Jack Wilde, whichever is aesthetically pleasing)
Theme: Anything you want!

@Jack Wilde Hope these are okay, let me know if tweaks are needed~


Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Korlat Tue May 04, 2021 4:35 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Korlat
Face Claim/ Art Links: Art by Gogalking [ Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4
Color Scheme: Up to Maker
Any text you want: "Come let me take you on my wings, we can have our own infinite Sky"
Theme: Up to maker, one to be like dream like.


Korlat
Korlat

VylderGold : 601
Posts : 14
Join date : 2021-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Sensei Musashi Sun May 16, 2021 11:40 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Sensei Musashi
Face Claim/ Art Links: Amidamaru (Shaman King) & Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
Suggestion 1
Suggestion 2
Suggestion 3
Suggestion 4
Suggestion 5
Suggestion 6

(feel free to use other art of the two FCs, just wanted to help out here :D)
Color Scheme: Silver-White, Dark-Blue
Any text you want:
He is a brave soul
The island will welcome him
Crossing sea and land
Theme: Perhaps a cold theme with a tint of spirituality
Sensei Musashi
Sensei Musashi

VylderGold : 577
Posts : 8
Join date : 2021-05-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun May 16, 2021 9:57 pm

Korlat wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Korlat
Face Claim/ Art Links:  Art by Gogalking [ Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3 | Link 4
Color Scheme: Up to Maker
Any text you want: "Come let me take you on my wings, we can have our own infinite Sky"
Theme: Up to maker, one to be like dream like.



@Korlat , here you go hun, hope these are okay!

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Kyr Artanis Fri May 28, 2021 9:21 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Kyr Artanis
Face Claim/ Art Links: Veloce Visrin from Carciphona &/or Crimson Yotohime from Onmyoji
Color Scheme: Teal or any shade of red
Any text you want: Deep in the dark, I don't need the light
Theme: Dealer's choice~
Kyr Artanis
Kyr Artanis

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 616
Posts : 32
Join date : 2021-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat May 29, 2021 11:01 pm

Baene wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Bane Cruxfall
Face Claim/ Art Links: Ozymandias (only the attractive images tho. :3 )
Color Scheme: Azure & Light Green (Windy Colors)
Any text you want:
"Crucifix" (Pics)
Banewynd Cruxfall, The Walking Calamity (Sig)
Theme: Windy / Regal?

(I am making a rogue since you explained them to me lol.)

Yoooohooo, @Baene late order for the Egyptian daddy. Amended to details stated in dms ~

Any changes needed lemme know!

Free GFX Bundle:
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Baene Sat May 29, 2021 11:08 pm

Fantastic
Baene
Baene

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 642
Posts : 10
Join date : 2021-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nyx Sun May 30, 2021 10:58 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username:Sunny
Face Claim/ Art Links: Murasaki Shikibu   1 2 3 4  5 6 7 8  9 10  11 12 13 ( I know it's alot but pick as many or as few as you'd like and even throw in your own recommendations. I just wanted you to get a feel of where I was going sorry, I get carried away)
Color Scheme: Dark Purple, Black, White (close to the same colors as the overall theme of the fc)
Any text you want: Melantha Nyx
Theme: Gothic, Mysterious, Giving off mommy dommy witch vibes
Nyx
Nyx

VylderGold : 556
Posts : 4
Join date : 2021-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Emi Kazama Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:04 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Emi Kazama
Face Claim/ Art Links: Emi Fukukado/ Ms Joke & Lyn (Fire Emblem) & Byleth (Fire Emblem)
Color Scheme: Green, orange, flexible (as long as it's not pink)
Any text you want: Joker's Always Wild or Wild Card
Theme: Deck of Cards


Last edited by Emi Kazama on Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Emi Kazama
Emi Kazama

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 94698
Posts : 118
Join date : 2021-05-15
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Sensei Musashi wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Sensei Musashi
Face Claim/ Art Links: Amidamaru (Shaman King) & Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
Suggestion 1
Suggestion 2
Suggestion 3
Suggestion 4
Suggestion 5
Suggestion 6

(feel free to use other art of the two FCs, just wanted to help out here :D)
Color Scheme: Silver-White, Dark-Blue
Any text you want:
He is a brave soul
The island will welcome him
Crossing sea and land
Theme: Perhaps a cold theme with a tint of spirituality

@Sensei Musashi  

Here is your order bb, hope these are okay~

FREE GFX BUNDLE:


Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681596
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Cole Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:22 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Sebastian
Face Claim/ Art Links: Divus Crewell / Twisted Wonderland
Color Scheme: Magenta / Red / White
Any text you want: Sebastian Alarie
Theme: Whatever you find aesthetically pleasing
Cole
Cole

VylderGold : 661
Posts : 28
Join date : 2021-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum