Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Magic App. Review Request
by Izou Today at 6:53 am

» Into the Unknown [Percy]
by Leon Hoffman Today at 4:20 am

» SINGLE'S NIGHT [OPEN EVENT]
by Emi Kazama Today at 2:57 am

» Dagger No More [Leon]
by Percy Today at 2:41 am

» New Friends! [Luchta]
by Luchta Dagda Yesterday at 11:57 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ███████████ 22
ELDRITCH ████████████ 23
GAIYANS ██████ 12
ANTHROS █████ 9
HYBRID ███ 5
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Donations

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:38 pm

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ KoL2Amd

Hello lovelies,

So in light of our opening, it occurs to me that everyone's gonna need gfx. And I do have some skill with photoshop, as such I shall be opening this shop. For the initial opening I'll only be offering Free Packages, maybe with time I shall expand and offer more fancy gfx for VG (like gif siggies), but for now, I'll be keeping it simple~

If you would like a free GFX package please just copy and paste the template below and reply to this thread and I shall do my best to whip one up for you~

Free GFX Bundle
These come with 3x avatars which can have names and one simple siggy.

Code:
[u][b]Free GFX Bundle Request[/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Face Claim/ Art Links:[/b]
[b]Color Scheme:[/b]
[b]Any text you want:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b] If you want the art to have a certain mood to it or like feel i.e. 'sinister' or 'happy'.

Here are examples of my gfx so you know what to expect:

Avatars:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ GiNyj3r✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Mf9TEWN
✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ V30UdRq ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ SpJcBQM


Siggy:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ JWXhdpq
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Colter Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:59 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Colter Gage
Face Claim/ Art Links: Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen
Color Scheme: Gold/Yellow or Light Blue.
Any text you want: Colter Gage
Theme: Opulent or Sinister (Cause Greed)
Colter
Colter

Rank : Master
VylderGold : 9327
Posts : 108
Join date : 2021-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:14 pm

Colter Gage wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Colter Gage
Face Claim/ Art Links: Satoru Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen
Color Scheme: Gold/Yellow or Light Blue.
Any text you want: Colter Gage
Theme: Opulent or Sinister (Cause Greed)

Hope these are okay, I went with the light blue aesthetic, if you need any changes please let me know~ @Colter Gage (When putting avatars on the forum please be sure to use the 'off-site avatar link' box otherwise the edges will come up funny cause mine are slightly transparent)

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 8IyXdhl ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ NubpFE7 ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ S80HeOE

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/8IyXdhl.png
https://i.imgur.com/nubpFE7.png
https://i.imgur.com/S80HeOE.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ YurhMne

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YurhMne.png[/img][/center]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:31 pm

As per our discord chats, here are some replacement gfx for all your lovely bits~ @William Eldridge

William Not Markus, C'mon Nessa!:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ LeDcn46 ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ H5bHWyc ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ CtpvLjl
✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ VuLDDou ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Zo7lKKA ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ NWqnN1B

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/leDcn46.png
https://i.imgur.com/H5bHWyc.png
https://i.imgur.com/ctpvLjl.png
https://i.imgur.com/vuLDDou.png
https://i.imgur.com/zo7lKKA.png
https://i.imgur.com/nWqnN1B.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ BcNGg7L

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bcNGg7L.png[/img]
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Victoria Draconis Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:32 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Victoria Draconis
Face Claim/ Art Links: Grea - Manaria Friends
Color Scheme: I am bad with colors! Probably the color that is her hair/scales xD whatever redish purpleish that is. I trust you.
Any text you want: Victoria, Victoria Draconis, or Draconis any combination.
Theme: Playful, and/or passionate? IDK You do you bb
Victoria Draconis
Victoria Draconis

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 4008
Posts : 35
Join date : 2021-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:30 am

@Victoria Draconis wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Victoria Draconis
Face Claim/ Art Links: Grea - Manaria Friends
Color Scheme: I am bad with colors! Probably the color that is her hair/scales xD whatever redish purpleish that is. I trust you.
Any text you want: Victoria, Victoria Draconis, or Draconis any combination.
Theme: Playful, and/or passionate? IDK You do you bb

@Victoria Draconis  Hope these are what you had in mind, let me know if anything needs a tweak~

Free GFX Bundle:
✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 9cWx0CF✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ MXSqq6j✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ KXpWOEj

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/9cWx0CF.png
https://i.imgur.com/mXSqq6j.png
https://i.imgur.com/kXpWOEj.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ JNIuW38

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/jNIuW38.png[/img]
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Iris Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Iris
Face Claim/ Art Links: Ganyu - Genshin Impact
Color Scheme: Whatever matches~
Any text you want: Iris or Kanna
Theme: Maybe a little less sexy, since people are going overboard on the Genshin Girls lmao

_________________________________________________________________________________________

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 16107
Posts : 343
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Birch Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:00 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Birch
Face Claim/ Art Links: Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Color Scheme: Whatever matches. I'm not against some reds on the more sinister/bloody ones if the art lends that way.
Any text you want: Birch on some. Maybe "Kiss the Ground, Bow Down" on his sig?
Theme: I'd say just keep them serious or sinister. I'm not totally against one where he looks happy, but he's rarely happy so far so it might be weird. Oh, and I think I just want the older version of him with the longer hair/eyepatch for now.
Birch
Birch

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 2000
Posts : 22
Join date : 2021-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Cassian Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
   Username: Cassian
   Face Claim/ Art Links: Kaeya - Genshin Impact
   Color Scheme: Whatever looks nice.
   Any text you want: Cassian, can add last name du Villanell if it fits and looks nice. Rep the nobles even if he's running~
   Theme: Anything is fine. <3
Cassian
Cassian

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 3546
Posts : 47
Join date : 2021-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Veghul Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Veghul Raidruin
Face Claim/ Art Links: tengen uzui - demon slayer (at least one with and without the turban)
Color Scheme: Burgundy / A hue or shade of Red
Any text you want: Veghul Raidruin (Pics & Sig)
Theme: Bloodlusty (On The Sig add the Scorpius Logo maybe?)

(I'm gonna focus on the two chars right now so this is the last request -w-)
Veghul
Veghul

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 232
Posts : 16
Join date : 2021-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:03 pm

@Iris wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
   Username: Iris
   Face Claim/ Art Links: Ganyu - Genshin Impact
   Color Scheme: Whatever matches~
   Any text you want: Iris or Kanna
   Theme: Maybe a little less sexy, since people are going overboard on the Genshin Girls lmao

@Iris Here you go bb, if you want tweaks you know what to do~

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ LOanDaq ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ TZUOeC5 ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Mkw9Ssb

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/lOanDaq.png
https://i.imgur.com/TZUOeC5.png
https://i.imgur.com/mkw9Ssb.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ CJ6oFAv

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/cJ6oFAv.png[/img]
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:12 pm

@Birch wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Birch
Face Claim/ Art Links: Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd - Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Color Scheme: Whatever matches. I'm not against some reds on the more sinister/bloody ones if the art lends that way.
Any text you want: Birch on some. Maybe "Kiss the Ground, Bow Down" on his sig?
Theme: I'd say just keep them serious or sinister. I'm not totally against one where he looks happy, but he's rarely happy so far so it might be weird. Oh, and I think I just want the older version of him with the longer hair/eyepatch for now.

@Birch Here you go, some delicious Birchy, if changes need lemme know!

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 1XmRmdn✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ A1l5anf✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ KIvJDfl

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/1XmRmdn.png
https://i.imgur.com/a1l5anf.png
https://i.imgur.com/KIvJDfl.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ WDtqkSW

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WDtqkSW.png[/img]
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Sharqkan Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:33 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Sharqkan
Face Claim/ Art Links:  Leona Kingscholar - Twisted Wonderland
Color Scheme: Sand Related colors?
Any text you want: Sharqkan
Theme: Sandstormy
Sharqkan
Sharqkan

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 8252
Posts : 35
Join date : 2021-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:03 pm

@Cassian wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
   Username: Cassian
   Face Claim/ Art Links: Kaeya - Genshin Impact
   Color Scheme: Whatever looks nice.
   Any text you want: Cassian, can add last name du Villanell if it fits and looks nice. Rep the nobles even if he's running~
   Theme: Anything is fine. <3

@Cassian Here's your order, some yummy art for a yummy boy. Any issues, lemme know~

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ CQOtuu3✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ W9XGfxs✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ C13Lo6r

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/cQOtuu3.png
https://i.imgur.com/W9XGfxs.png
https://i.imgur.com/c13Lo6r.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 5ftGq5K

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5ftGq5K.png[/img]
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:52 pm

Veghul Raidruin wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Veghul Raidruin
Face Claim/ Art Links:  tengen uzui - demon slayer (at least one with and without the turban)
Color Scheme: Burgundy / A hue or shade of Red
Any text you want: Veghul Raidruin (Pics & Sig)
Theme: Bloodlusty  (On The Sig add the Scorpius Logo maybe?)

(I'm gonna focus on the two chars right now so this is the last request -w-)

@Veghul Raidruin Here you go, hope this is what you had in mind. Any issues, let me know~

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Up6tR6A✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ XN5Re4k✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Bcx574n

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/l5PLRuY.png
https://i.imgur.com/bcx574n.png
https://i.imgur.com/up6tR6A.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ L5PLRuY

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/l5PLRuY.png[/img]
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:11 pm

@Sharqkan wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Sharqkan
Face Claim/ Art Links:  Leona Kingscholar - Twisted Wonderland
Color Scheme: Sand Related colors?
Any text you want: Sharqkan
Theme: Sandstormy

@Sharqkan Hope you like them, if you want changes then just let me know!

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ YhWpeQL✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 92QMVmC✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ F3adhVz
Code:

https://i.imgur.com/YhWpeQL.png
https://i.imgur.com/92QMVmC.png
https://i.imgur.com/f3adhVz.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ L8060U8

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/l8060U8.png[/img]

Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nymeria Lazar Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Nymeria Lazar
Face Claim/ Art Links: Ningguang from Genshin Impact
Color Scheme: Completely up to you!
Any text you want: Nymeria Lazar
Theme: Not too dark or light. Maybe in-between. But whatever looks nice! I also have favorite pictures I'll link. If you could use the first two for avatars and choose your own for the siggy, that would be wonderful! ONE , TWO. Your graphics are so beautiful, thank you in advance!
Nymeria Lazar
Nymeria Lazar

VylderGold : 213
Posts : 3
Join date : 2021-02-21
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:43 pm

@Nymeria Lazar wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Nymeria Lazar
Face Claim/ Art Links: Ningguang from Genshin Impact
Color Scheme: Completely up to you!
Any text you want: Nymeria Lazar
Theme: Not too dark or light. Maybe in-between. But whatever looks nice! I also have favorite pictures I'll link. If you could use the first two for avatars and choose your own for the siggy, that would be wonderful! ONE , TWO. Your graphics are so beautiful, thank you in advance!

@Nymeria Lazar I hope this is what you had in mind, let me know if changes needed~

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Kb9YjJw ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ RkXiGeM✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ UL50WjC

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/kb9YjJw.png
https://i.imgur.com/rkXiGeM.png
https://i.imgur.com/uL50WjC.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ SUpDuLg

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SUpDuLg.png[/img]



Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Kiigan Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:41 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Kiigan
Face Claim/ Art Links: Bruno Bangnyfe - Burn the Witch
Color Scheme: Whatever looks nice
Any text you want: Kiigan or Bam for avvies, maybe Kiigan Youngblood for his sig?
Theme: Anything's fine, since he's a pretty outgoing guy. lol
Kiigan
Kiigan

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 15530
Posts : 67
Join date : 2021-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:50 pm

@Kiigan wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Kiigan
Face Claim/ Art Links: Bruno Bangnyfe - Burn the Witch
Color Scheme: Whatever looks nice
Any text you want: Kiigan or Bam for avvies, maybe Kiigan Youngblood for his sig?
Theme: Anything's fine, since he's a pretty outgoing guy. lol

@Kiigan Here you go bb, you know the drill~

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ TtWuVcz✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ P6fKl9I✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ VtDHdh9

Code:

https://i.imgur.com/ttWuVcz.png
https://i.imgur.com/p6fKl9I.png
https://i.imgur.com/vtDHdh9.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ VxxVVSt

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VxxVVSt.png[/img]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Elloise Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Elloise
Face Claim/ Art Links: Tinkerbell
Color Scheme: Nature themed, an assortment of greens and maybe browns.
Any text you want: Elloise
Theme: Happy, Adventurous, Mystical
Elloise
Elloise

VylderGold : 249
Posts : 36
Join date : 2021-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:07 pm

@Elloise wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Elloise
Face Claim/ Art Links: Tinkerbell
Color Scheme: Nature themed, an assortment of greens and maybe browns.
Any text you want: Elloise
Theme: Happy, Adventurous, Mystical

Hope you like them! @Elloise Any tweaks needed, lemme know~
Free GFX Bundle:


✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ YHfzknO✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Lkzzrvx✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ TRaZhNB

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/YHfzknO.png
https://i.imgur.com/Lkzzrvx.png
https://i.imgur.com/TRaZhNB.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ LP5OBJg

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lP5OBJg.png[/img][/center]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Yodo Fog Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:18 pm

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Yodo Fog
Face Claim/ Art Links: Bete Loga from Danmachi (Upon your recommendations haha)
Color Scheme: Black/Gray/White/Gold
Any text you want: Yodo Fog
Theme: Serious/Spontaneous/Flashy
Yodo Fog
Yodo Fog

VylderGold : 209
Posts : 5
Join date : 2021-02-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:38 am

@Yodo Fog wrote:Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Yodo Fog
Face Claim/ Art Links: Bete Loga from Danmachi (Upon your recommendations haha)
Color Scheme: Black/Gray/White/Gold
Any text you want: Yodo Fog
Theme: Serious/Spontaneous/Flashy

@Yodo Fog Hope you like them, if changes needed let me know~

Free GFX Bundle:

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ PtFsJPz✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ R7rNb7G✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ HBzEBQ6

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/ptFsJPz.png
https://i.imgur.com/r7rNb7G.png
https://i.imgur.com/HBzEBQ6.png

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ SvO2QUB

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/svO2QUB.png[/img][/center]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ 63344_s
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Apprentice
VylderGold : 680974
Posts : 833
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧ Empty Re: ✧ NESSA'S GFX SHOP ✧

Post by Sacha Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 am

Free GFX Bundle Request
Username: Sacha
Face Claim/ Art Links: Russia from Hetalia 1 2 3 4
Color Scheme: Creators choice, let the photos linked inspire your work. Either way I will love it.
Any text you want: 'Anyone can be brave right?'
Theme: Soft Boi vibes.
Sacha
Sacha

VylderGold : 235
Posts : 28
Join date : 2021-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum