Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Want to Affiliate with us? WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Character App. Submissions Thread
by Ueredu Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:00 pm

» Ueredu - Eldritch
by Ueredu Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:59 pm

» A Perfectly Normal Day [Katsumi]
by Katsumi Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:16 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by Kiigan Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:14 am

» Cassidi
by Iris Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:47 am

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Top posting users this month
Iris
Want to Affiliate with us? I_vote_lcapWant to Affiliate with us? I_voting_barWant to Affiliate with us? I_vote_rcap 
Ueredu
Want to Affiliate with us? I_vote_lcapWant to Affiliate with us? I_voting_barWant to Affiliate with us? I_vote_rcap 
Kiigan
Want to Affiliate with us? I_vote_lcapWant to Affiliate with us? I_voting_barWant to Affiliate with us? I_vote_rcap 
Katsumi
Want to Affiliate with us? I_vote_lcapWant to Affiliate with us? I_voting_barWant to Affiliate with us? I_vote_rcap 
wes
Want to Affiliate with us? I_vote_lcapWant to Affiliate with us? I_voting_barWant to Affiliate with us? I_vote_rcap 
Kupo
Want to Affiliate with us? I_vote_lcapWant to Affiliate with us? I_voting_barWant to Affiliate with us? I_vote_rcap 

Donations

Want to Affiliate with us?

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Admin Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:52 pm



Affiliating with Vyldermire

To have your sites button added to our affiliates section, please copy and paste our button onto you forum, and then reply to this thread with your request. Please include a link to your site and the code for your own button so we can add it to ours!


Code:
<a href="Vyldermire.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/1xPwS3P.gif" title='Vyldermire RPG' /></a>



Admin
Admin
Admin

Administrator  
VylderGold : 894
Posts : 152
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Corinne Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:33 am

hi! gorgeous site! we would love to affiliate with you over at elpida!

Code:
<a href="https://elpida.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx" title="elpida | wizarding world" target="_blank"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/3ZKvKM.gif"></a>
Anonymous
Corinne
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:41 am

Corinne wrote:hi! gorgeous site! we would love to affiliate with you over at elpida!

Code:
<a href="https://elpida.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx" title="elpida | wizarding world" target="_blank"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/3ZKvKM.gif"></a>

Thank you so much! Your button has been added to our affiliates~
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by JennyorAlice Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:49 am

I've added your affiliate to my forum and my blog. Here are is the code for both of them....


Code:

<a href="https://adminconnection.forumotion.com/" target="_blank"><img src="https://forumpromotion.net/forum/attachments/admin-connection-jpg.8639/" /></a>

Code:

<a href="https://firesidechats.home.blog/" target="_blank"><img src="https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/17/76/68/61/firesi10.png" /></a>
Anonymous
JennyorAlice
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:15 pm

JennyorAlice wrote:I've added your affiliate to my forum and my blog.  Here are is the code for both of them....


Code:

<a href="https://adminconnection.forumotion.com/" target="_blank"><img src="https://forumpromotion.net/forum/attachments/admin-connection-jpg.8639/" /></a>

Code:

<a href="https://firesidechats.home.blog/" target="_blank"><img src="https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/17/76/68/61/firesi10.png" /></a>

Thank you, both of these have been added to our affiliates!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Dawn of Hope

Post by Dawn of Hope staff Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:31 pm

Dawn of Hope
Anonymous
Dawn of Hope staff
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:54 pm

Dawn of Hope staff wrote:Dawn of Hope

Approved & added to our Affiliates!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Willow Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:31 am

Code:
<a href="https://carrioncrows.jcink.net" target="_blank"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/Acrlo00.png" title="carrion crows" /></a>

We at carrion crows would like to affiliate with you!
Anonymous
Willow
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Willow wrote:
Code:
<a href="https://carrioncrows.jcink.net" target="_blank"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/Acrlo00.png" title="carrion crows" /></a>

We at carrion crows would like to affiliate with you!

Ty, Approved & Added!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Ash House

Post by Fox Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:28 am

We would love to affiliate!

Site Link: http://ashhouse.jcink.net

Affiliate button:
Code:
<a href="http://ashhouse.jcink.net/" target="_blank"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/Fb1mH8.gif" alt="Ash House" width="88px" height="31px"></a>
Anonymous
Fox
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:14 am

Fox wrote:We would love to affiliate!

Site Link: http://ashhouse.jcink.net

Affiliate button:
Code:
<a href="http://ashhouse.jcink.net/" target="_blank"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/Fb1mH8.gif" alt="Ash House" width="88px" height="31px"></a>

Approved & Added, Tysm!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Lena TUA Tue May 25, 2021 11:20 am

The United Alliance would love to affiliate with you! Your button is on our main page, in static position.
Ours:
Code:
<a href="https://tua-rpg.com" target="_blank" title="The United Alliance (au Smallville + DCU)"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/l4fSfq.png" alt="The United Alliance" /></a>
Anonymous
Lena TUA
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Tue May 25, 2021 11:47 am

Lena TUA wrote:The United Alliance would love to affiliate with you! Your button is on our main page, in static position.
Ours:
Code:
<a href="https://tua-rpg.com" target="_blank" title="The United Alliance (au Smallville + DCU)"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/l4fSfq.png" alt="The United Alliance" /></a>

Approved & Added, thank you!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Falcon Haven Academy and University of Magic Affiliate

Post by Stella Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:31 am

Want to Affiliate with us? JGRzI2

Code:
<a href="http://falconhavenacademy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/jGRzI2.png"></a>

You are on our static on the main page.
Anonymous
Stella
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:47 am

Stella wrote:
Want to Affiliate with us? JGRzI2

Code:
<a href="http://falconhavenacademy.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/jGRzI2.png"></a>

You are on our static on the main page.

Approved & Added, thank you~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty FISH & CHIPS, a doctor who rp

Post by the meta-crisis doctor Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:55 pm

Fish & Chips would love to be friends!

Your banner can be found on the bottom of the page <3

Thank you!

Want to Affiliate with us? KmbZoD4
Code:
<a href="https://fish-n-chips.boards.net/"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/kmbZoD4.jpg" title="a doctor who roleplay"></img></a>
Anonymous
the meta-crisis doctor
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:57 pm

the meta-crisis doctor wrote:Fish & Chips would love to be friends!

Your banner can be found on the bottom of the page <3

Thank you!

Want to Affiliate with us? KmbZoD4
Code:
<a href="https://fish-n-chips.boards.net/"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/kmbZoD4.jpg" title="a doctor who roleplay"></img></a>

Approved & Added, thank you~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Aff Request

Post by The Wolf & The Rose Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:15 am

Code:
<a href="https://thewolfandtherose.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx" target="_blank" title="thewolfandtherose" width="88px" height="31px"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/cAX0Es.gif" / alt="thewolfandtherose"></a>

Would love to affiliate with you! Your button is already placed Click here
Anonymous
The Wolf & The Rose
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:00 pm

The Wolf & The Rose wrote:
Code:
<a href="https://thewolfandtherose.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx" target="_blank" title="thewolfandtherose" width="88px" height="31px"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/cAX0Es.gif" / alt="thewolfandtherose"></a>

Would love to affiliate with you! Your button is already placed Click here

Thank you so much! Your affiliate has been approved and added~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Rising Spirit: AU Naruto

Post by Phantasm Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:19 pm

Rising Spirit would like to affiliate with you.

Code:
<a href="https://risingspiritroleplay.com/"><img title="Rising Spirit: Non-Canon Naruto" src="https://i.ibb.co/SKqppbY/Ad1O1L.jpg"></a>
Anonymous
Phantasm
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:14 pm

Phantasm wrote:Rising Spirit would like to affiliate with you.

Code:
<a href="https://risingspiritroleplay.com/"><img title="Rising Spirit: Non-Canon Naruto" src="https://i.ibb.co/SKqppbY/Ad1O1L.jpg"></a>

Thank you so much! Your affiliate has been approved and added~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty affiliate!

Post by Hanna Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:26 pm

Alter would LOVE to affiliate with Vyldermire!

Code:

<a href="https://alterrpg.jcink.net/" target="_blank" title="Alter - Original Fantasy RPG" alt="Alter - Original Fantasy RPG"><img src="https://files.jcink.net/uploads2/alterrpg/affiliatebuttons/aff3.jpg"></a>
Anonymous
Hanna
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Hanna wrote:Alter would LOVE to affiliate with Vyldermire!

Code:

<a href="https://alterrpg.jcink.net/" target="_blank" title="Alter - Original Fantasy RPG" alt="Alter - Original Fantasy RPG"><img src="https://files.jcink.net/uploads2/alterrpg/affiliatebuttons/aff3.jpg"></a>

Thanks! Your button has been added to our Affiliates section!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Lena HAU Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:40 am

Hogwarts AU would love to affiliate with you! Your button is on our main page, in static position.
Ours:

Want to Affiliate with us? S3K46z
Code:
<a href="https://haurpg.com/" target="_blank" title="Hogwarts AU (non-canon - this is our story)"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/s3K46z.png" alt="Hogwarts AU" /></a>
Anonymous
Lena HAU
Guest


Back to top Go down

Want to Affiliate with us? Empty Re: Want to Affiliate with us?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:43 am

Lena HAU wrote:Hogwarts AU would love to affiliate with you! Your button is on our main page, in static position.
Ours:

Want to Affiliate with us? S3K46z
Code:
<a href="https://haurpg.com/" target="_blank" title="Hogwarts AU (non-canon - this is our story)"><img src="https://img.nickpic.host/s3K46z.png" alt="Hogwarts AU" /></a>

Tysm! Your banner has been added to our affiliates section~

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Want to Affiliate with us? 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681483
Posts : 994
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum