Welcome to Vyldermire!
Vyldermire is an RPG forum based in an alternate universe, a world full of magic, monsters and so much more.


NAVIGATION





Word Counter
Map of Vyldermire
Season & Year
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Cbox

Official Discord
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 WKc5tYV
Latest topics
» Karimah
by Iris Today at 9:10 pm

» Just letting you know…
by Damian Today at 4:30 am

» Thread Moving Requests
by Damian Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Quest Sign Up
by Bahadur Yesterday at 12:40 am

» A Marvelous Night for a { Moondance }
by wes Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:01 pm

Race Spectrum
HUMANS ██████████████ 28
ELDRITCH ███████████████ 30
GAIYANS █████████ 17
ANTHROS ███████ 14
HYBRID ███ 7
OTHER ████ 8
TOTAL 79
Adminstrators
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Change Image on Hover in CSS
Top posting users this month
Iris
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Leon Hoffman
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
wes
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Percy
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Shane
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Jamie
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Beaux
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cassian
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sivaas
Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_voting_barEquipment Application Thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Donations

Equipment Application Thread

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by wes Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:38 am

In Hand Equipment
Username: Wes
Proof of Ownership: here
Player Statsheet: here
Equipment Name: Pazienza
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: Fourth Tier
Class: Non-Magical
Description: What can I say? The guy likes fancy guns. It shoots. It looks nice. It has a nostalgic design. Lovingly calls it "his pazienza".
Image Link: here
Stats: Yes
wes
wes

Rank : Adept
VylderGold : 59898
Posts : 108
Join date : 2021-04-29
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:29 pm

@Kiigan wrote:In Hand Equipment
Username: Kiigan
Proof of Ownership: Boop
Player Statsheet: Statsheet
Equipment Name: Angelic Armament
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: Fourth Tier
Class: Magic
Description: This weapon is made up of pure energy that is called forth and condensed into physical form. It can take on the forms of many different weapons, though only one weapon at a time.
Image Link: N/A
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Angelic Armament
Ability Name: Mana Blast
Type: Offensive
Style: Burst
Description: When the user activates this ability, the weapon draws up extra power from the leylines nearby in a glorious golden display and then blasts out from the weapon to cause damage. It also floods the user with so much power that they can momentarily move faster than the eye can track.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: Teleport/Mobility

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 ROjNQKP

@wes wrote:In Hand Equipment
Username: Wes
Proof of Ownership: here
Player Statsheet: here
Equipment Name: Pazienza
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: Fourth Tier
Class: Non-Magical
Description: What can I say? The guy likes fancy guns. It shoots. It looks nice. It has a nostalgic design. Lovingly calls it "his pazienza".
Image Link: here
Stats: Yes

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Cassidi Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:49 pm

In Hand Equipment
Username: Cassidi
Proof of Ownership: Free First Tier Weapon
Player Statsheet: Cassidi's Statsheet
Equipment Name: Dawn & Dusk
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: First Tier Weapon
Class: Non-Magical
Description: A pair of sharp twin daggers with one being silver-colored and the other being a blackened color.
Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/pkxCS3J.jpg
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Dawn & Dusk
Ability Name: Twisted Metal
Type: Offensive
Style:Multi Hit
Description: Whenever she's fighting with Dawn & Dusk, Cassidi can make a series of strong and calculated strikes with the twin daggers.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: N/A

On Body Equipment
Username: Cassidi
Proof of Ownership: Free First Tier
Player Statsheet: Cassidi's Statsheet
Equipment Name: Cassi's Adventurer Armor
Equipment Rank: First Tier
Located: Head, Body, Legs
Boost: Speed
Description: A leather set of armor that is light and easy to move around in. It consists of a light leather chest armor with a left-leathered pauldron, a pair of dark loose pants, a slim pair of leather boots, and a long dark green-colored hood.
Image Link: N/A


Last edited by Cassidi on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Cassidi
Cassidi

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 14700
Posts : 57
Join date : 2021-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Izou Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:33 pm

In Hand Equipment
Username: Izou
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#3976
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t740-izou-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Cloud Splitter
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: First Tier
Class: Magic
Description: Izou's personal katana that he has carried ever since picking up the way of the sword. Via a magic bond linked to the tattoo of the sword's guard on his wrist, Izou is able to store the sword in a pocket dimension and summon it into battle at will.
Image Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/20/06/31/09/mitch-11.jpg
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Cloud Splitter
Ability Name: Thunderclap Sword
Type: Offensive
Style:Single Hit
Description: The entire blade is wrapped in bolts of lightning, allowing for Izou to either attack his target with a lightning-charged slash in melee combat or swing the weapon to release a wave of lightning at a distant target.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: -

In Hand Equipment
Username: Izou
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#3976
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t740-izou-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Howling Storm
Equipment Type: Armour
Weapon Rank: First Tier
Class: Magic
Description: A shield made from the hide and horns of a thunder beast. Via a magic bond linked to the tattoo of the shield's horned silhouette on his wrist, Izou is able to store the shield in a pocket dimension and summon it into battle at will.
Image Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/20/06/31/09/36736311.png
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Howling Storm
Ability Name: Lightning Shield
Type: Defensive
Style:Single Hit
Description: In times of danger, lightning crackles from the shield to create a shield of lightning for Izou's defense. With prolonged training, Izou is able to control the size of the lightning shield, varying between the size of the shield itself to an entire sphere around him.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: -
Izou
Izou

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 168
Posts : 19
Join date : 2021-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Iris Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:38 am

@Cassidi wrote:In Hand Equipment
Username: Cassidi
Proof of Ownership: Free First Tier Weapon
Player Statsheet: Cassidi's Statsheet
Equipment Name: Dawn & Dusk
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: First Tier Weapon
Class: Non-Magical
Description: A pair of sharp twin daggers with one being silver-colored and the other being a blackened color.
Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/pkxCS3J.jpg
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Dawn & Dusk
Ability Name: Twisted Metal
Type: Offensive
Style:Multi Hit
Description: Whenever she's fighting with Dawn & Dusk, Cassidi can make a series of strong and calculated strikes with the twin daggers.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: N/A

On Body Equipment
Username: Cassidi
Proof of Ownership: Free First Tier
Player Statsheet: Cassidi's Statsheet
Equipment Name: Cassi's Adventurer Armor
Equipment Rank: First Tier
Located: Head, Body, Legs
Boost: Speed
Description: A leather set of armor that is light and easy to move around in. It consists of a light leather chest armor with a left-leathered pauldron, a pair of dark loose pants, a slim pair of leather boots, and a long dark green-colored hood.
Image Link: N/A

Approved and added to statsheet. @Cassidi Just letting you know, I removed the ability on your weapons because non-magical weapons don't get one.

@Izou wrote:In Hand Equipment
Username: Izou
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#3976
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t740-izou-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Cloud Splitter
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: First Tier
Class: Magic
Description: Izou's personal katana that he has carried ever since picking up the way of the sword. Via a magic bond linked to the tattoo of the sword's guard on his wrist, Izou is able to store the sword in a pocket dimension and summon it into battle at will.
Image Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/20/06/31/09/mitch-11.jpg
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Cloud Splitter
Ability Name: Thunderclap Sword
Type: Offensive
Style:Single Hit
Description: The entire blade is wrapped in bolts of lightning, allowing for Izou to either attack his target with a lightning-charged slash in melee combat or swing the weapon to release a wave of lightning at a distant target.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: -

In Hand Equipment
Username: Izou
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#3976
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t740-izou-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Howling Storm
Equipment Type: Armour
Weapon Rank: First Tier
Class: Magic
Description: A shield made from the hide and horns of a thunder beast. Via a magic bond linked to the tattoo of the shield's horned silhouette on his wrist, Izou is able to store the shield in a pocket dimension and summon it into battle at will.
Image Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/20/06/31/09/36736311.png
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Howling Storm
Ability Name: Lightning Shield
Type: Defensive
Style:Single Hit
Description: In times of danger, lightning crackles from the shield to create a shield of lightning for Izou's defense. With prolonged training, Izou is able to control the size of the lightning shield, varying between the size of the shield itself to an entire sphere around him.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: -

Approved and added to statsheet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 63645_s


Iris
Iris

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 21394
Posts : 497
Join date : 2021-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Shane Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:17 pm

In Hand Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4094
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet#3566
Equipment Name: Captain Fiore's Shield
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: Third Tier
Class: Magic
Description: An indestructible shield that once belonged to an Otherworlder named Shane Stern. The shield appears to be extremely worn out, bearing scratches from many battles. On the back of the shield, two lines of words are carved into it: "Rune Knights of Fiore" and "Aeluri". The shield was kept by Gaelan Ardere and preserved by the Ardere Clan after Shane Stern disappeared mysteriously.
Image Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/20/08/55/45/shane_10.png
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Captain Fiore's Shield
Ability Name: Shield Throw
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
Description: Shane is able to easily throw the shield with absolute precision at his target with a trajectory that would allow the shield to hit the target and rebound back to him, even when he’s on the move.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: Stunning
Shane
Shane

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 36732
Posts : 61
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:19 pm

@Shane wrote:In Hand Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4094
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet#3566
Equipment Name: Captain Fiore's Shield
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: Third Tier
Class: Magic
Description: An indestructible shield that once belonged to an Otherworlder named Shane Stern. The shield appears to be extremely worn out, bearing scratches from many battles. On the back of the shield, two lines of words are carved into it: "Rune Knights of Fiore" and "Aeluri". The shield was kept by Gaelan Ardere and preserved by the Ardere Clan after Shane Stern disappeared mysteriously.
Image Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/20/08/55/45/shane_10.png
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Captain Fiore's Shield
Ability Name: Shield Throw
Type: Offensive
Style: Single Hit
Description: Shane is able to easily throw the shield with absolute precision at his target with a trajectory that would allow the shield to hit the target and rebound back to him, even when he’s on the move.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: Stunning

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Shane Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:40 am

On Body Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4130
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Red Hand Wraps
Equipment Rank: Second Tier
Located: Hands
Boost: Strength
Description: Red hand wraps that are able to magically extend to bind Shane's wrists and knuckles to reduce the recoil of his own punches, allowing him to go all-out. When not in use, the hand wraps magically retracts and shrinks into a wristband.
Image Link: -

On Body Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4130
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Ultraboost Sneakers
Equipment Rank: Second Tier
Located: Legs
Boost: Speed
Description: A pair of sneakers that is magically enhanced to increase Shane's speed when wearing it. The shoe also has a nifty feature for him to magically bring up an interface in mid-air to change the colors of the shoes whenever he likes. Despite that, Shane typically leaves it entirely white.
Image Link: -

On Body Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4130
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Star Jacket
Equipment Rank: Second Tier
Located: Body
Boost: Strength
Description: A navy blue jacket with a hood that is made with magically reinforced fibers to protect the wearer. Three white horizontal stripes run across the front of the jacket at the chest while a white star is featured prominently on the back of the jacket.
Image Link: -
Shane
Shane

Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 36732
Posts : 61
Join date : 2021-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:38 pm

@Shane wrote:On Body Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4130
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Red Hand Wraps
Equipment Rank: Second Tier
Located: Hands
Boost: Strength
Description: Red hand wraps that are able to magically extend to bind Shane's wrists and knuckles to reduce the recoil of his own punches, allowing him to go all-out. When not in use, the hand wraps magically retracts and shrinks into a wristband.
Image Link: -

On Body Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4130
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Ultraboost Sneakers
Equipment Rank: Second Tier
Located: Legs
Boost: Speed
Description: A pair of sneakers that is magically enhanced to increase Shane's speed when wearing it. The shoe also has a nifty feature for him to magically bring up an interface in mid-air to change the colors of the shoes whenever he likes. Despite that, Shane typically leaves it entirely white.
Image Link: -

On Body Equipment
Username: Shane
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#4130
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t721-shane-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Star Jacket
Equipment Rank: Second Tier
Located: Body
Boost: Strength
Description: A navy blue jacket with a hood that is made with magically reinforced fibers to protect the wearer. Three white horizontal stripes run across the front of the jacket at the chest while a white star is featured prominently on the back of the jacket.
Image Link: -

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Izou Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:01 pm

I would like to request the below changes for my existing weapon and shield:

1. Cloud Splitter
- I would like to replace the visual for "Cloud Splitter" with this image: New image
- I would like to change the description to:
"Izou's personal katana. Although not possessing any magic, the tattoo of a mitsudomoe on the inside of his right wrist gives Izou the ability to store the sword in a pocket dimension and summon it at will."

2. Howling Storm
- I would like to replace "Howling Storm" with this:

In Hand Equipment
Username: Izou
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#3976
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t740-izou-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Lightning Empress
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: First Tier
Class: Magic
Description: A mysterious cursed katana in Izou's possession. He does not know the origins of the sword, nor how it came to be in his possession. It was found together with him, tightly in his grasp when he was rescued. Although not possessing any magic, the tattoo of a mitsudomoe on the inside of his right wrist gives Izou the ability to store the sword in a pocket dimension and summon it at will.
Image Link: Here
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Lightning Empress
Ability Name: Amethyst Fang
Type: Offensive
Style: Multi Hit
Description: Controlling lightning through the sword, Izou is able to summon multiple bolts of purple lightning to strike down his target as long as they are within his striking range.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: -
Izou
Izou

Rank : Novice
VylderGold : 168
Posts : 19
Join date : 2021-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:04 pm

@Izou wrote:I would like to request the below changes for my existing weapon and shield:

1. Cloud Splitter
- I would like to replace the visual for "Cloud Splitter" with this image: New image
- I would like to change the description to:
"Izou's personal katana. Although not possessing any magic, the tattoo of a mitsudomoe on the inside of his right wrist gives Izou the ability to store the sword in a pocket dimension and summon it at will."

2. Howling Storm
- I would like to replace "Howling Storm" with this:

In Hand Equipment
Username: Izou
Proof of Ownership: https://www.vyldermire.com/t43p25-the-armory#3976
Player Statsheet: https://www.vyldermire.com/t740-izou-s-official-statsheet
Equipment Name: Lightning Empress
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: First Tier
Class: Magic
Description: A mysterious cursed katana in Izou's possession. He does not know the origins of the sword, nor how it came to be in his possession. It was found together with him, tightly in his grasp when he was rescued. Although not possessing any magic, the tattoo of a mitsudomoe on the inside of his right wrist gives Izou the ability to store the sword in a pocket dimension and summon it at will.
Image Link: Here
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Lightning Empress
Ability Name: Amethyst Fang
Type: Offensive
Style: Multi Hit
Description: Controlling lightning through the sword, Izou is able to summon multiple bolts of purple lightning to strike down his target as long as they are within his striking range.
Stats: Yes
Ability Effects: -

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 ROjNQKP

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 63344_s

CharacterStatsheetTracker
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Nessa Cordelia Lux
Admin

Administrator  
Rank : Initiate
VylderGold : 681272
Posts : 976
Join date : 2021-01-09

View user profile https://www.vyldermire.com

Back to top Go down

Equipment Application Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Equipment Application Thread

Post by Saeven Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:23 am

In Hand Equipment
Username: Saeven
Proof of Ownership: Free
Player Statsheet: CLICK
Equipment Name: Demon Fan
Equipment Type: Weapon
Weapon Rank: First Tier
Class: Magic
Description: A fan given to Saeven by an eccentric noble as an exchange for his readings. It’s decorated with jewels and a few gold details, making it a rather expensive item.
Image Link: CLICK
Stats: Yes

Equipment Name: Demon Fan
Ability Name: Razor Wind
Type: Offensive
Style:Single Hit
Description: The fan flies in spinning motion in the direction of the target, creating a large disc of high-speed winds around it similar to a sawblade which can cut into enemies or objects.
Stats: Yes
Saeven
Saeven

VylderGold : 274
Posts : 22
Join date : 2021-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum